PDA

View Full Version : Kuper's surgery

elsid13
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Kuper's Dad posted on the mane that the surgery went well and there was no problem. Both the fibula and tibula were broke, and the ligaments were extremely stretched. But no issues.

MO Kuper is looking for foot stool so are you available?

Buff
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
That was a pretty ugly break. Hopefully there are no longterm effects.

Just one time I'd like to hear a doctor or player announce immediately after surgery that things went terribly and they expect a half ass recovery. It would lend more credence to all the "successful surgery, 100% recovery predicted" stuff.

elsid13
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
That was a pretty ugly break. Hopefully there are no longterm effects.

Just one time I'd like to hear a doctor or player announce immediately after surgery that things went terribly and they expect a half ass recovery. It would lend more credence to all the "successful surgery, 100% recovery predicted" stuff.

Worried about that sex change huh? (:D)

GEM
01-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Tell Kupe's dad that we wish him very well. That break was ugly. Can't wait to have him back, he's definitely needed for the future!

elsid13
01-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Just one more nugget post by Kupe's dad. After the surgery Chris demand a take out meal (s) from Red Robin, even though the doctors told him he would be to sick/nausea to eat. He provide them wrong by eating his meal, and half of his wife.

dogfish
01-10-2012, 07:32 PM
you're my boy, kupe!!

MOtorboat
01-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I wonder how much that pays...

rjent
01-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I am glad it was a break. if that had been ankle joint damage his career would have been over. like eddie mac he will be back next year. good player.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

jhildebrand
01-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Elway said he could hear it break live at the stadium :eek:

Tibia is the other bone the lower leg/shin bone.

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Kuper. Poor guy! He and Decker deserve to be playing in these playoffs! :tsk:

Joel
01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Had forgotten that kupesdad frequents the MBs from time to time, but thanks to him (and you) for the update, and please let him know our thoughts and prayers are with them. I still say Kuper's the only good pass blocker we have at guard, though his teammates did really step up against Pitt; I only hope they do as well next weekend. And that Kuper makes a full recovery and rejoins us to defend a Super Bowl title next year. :salute:

pnbronco
01-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you so much for the update. Please pass on that he is in my thoughts and prayers. I so hope for quick and complete recovery. He is so missed.

TimHippo
01-10-2012, 11:46 PM
There was also a gruesome injury in the BCS championship game. I don't think I've ever seen two more gruesome injuries in the span of a couple weeks.

DenBronx
01-11-2012, 03:16 AM
Tough break....

...ohhh snap!

Kupes one of the toughest SOBs around. I'm sure he will be back stronger than ever. I hate that he has to watch the playoffs from the sidelines though.

TXBRONC
01-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the update Sid. Hopefully Kuper will have fully and speedy recovery.