PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal giving away 2 Tix, airfare & hotel to one lucky fan - details on how to enter contest - @EddieRoyal19

Tned
01-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, I know there was a post about this yesterday, but one of Eddie's representatives reached out to us to help get the word out. So, I wanted to make sure people had the full details on how to enter to win.

You must enter the contest by 7:00 EST on January 11th.

How To Enter:

1. Follow @DetourBar and @EddieRoyal19 on Twitter

2. During the Contest Period, Tweet the following: RT @EddieRoyal19: Giving away 2 tix to sat nights game in NE plus airfare & hotel! RT this & follow me and @DetourBar!!

Winner to be randomly chosen and announced via Twitter: January 11th, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. EST via @EddieRoyal19’s Twitter account.

Note: Only one entry per person, whose name on their Twitter account must match that of a valid, government-issued identification.

Grand Prize (1): The following will be awarded to the winner of the contest.

-2 Tickets to the AFC Divisional Playoff Game between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots on Saturday, January 14th at 8pm ET

-2 round trip airline tickets to the New England area (only valid for travel within the United States, not including Alaska and Hawaii)

-2 nights hotel (1 room/night)

-An autographed Eddie Royal jersey

-5 minute “Meet and Greet” with Eddie at convenient TBD location in the New England area on Friday, January 13th, 2012

For full rules and details, visit: You can go to http://thesocialmediacoach.com/contest