PDA

View Full Version : Broncos single game ticket prices

BroncoTech
01-09-2012, 10:49 PM
On the news here in the Bay area they had a story on the ticket prices for the niner's new home in Santa Clara and one fan said his ticket price was going up from $179 to $379 per seat per game. I was like holy ballz, that's a lot of money for a seat. I know Raider tickets are $90-$189 or so. What's a single seat for a Broncos game cost? I tried to google it but with no tickets currently on sale I didn't get too far.

Steelers24
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
They also said that Season tickets were going up as much as 80,000$ in the new niners stadium

Denver Native (Carol)
01-09-2012, 10:58 PM
On the news here in the Bay area they had a story on the ticket prices for the niner's new home in Santa Clara and one fan said his ticket price was going up from $179 to $379 per seat per game. I was like holy ballz, that's a lot of money for a seat. I know Raider tickets are $90-$189 or so. What's a single seat for a Broncos game cost? I tried to google it but with no tickets currently on sale I didn't get too far.

Depends on where the seats are - here is a link, which shows you the price for different areas. Just scan over the different seats.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/level_7/

BroncoTech
01-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the link Carol. Looks like season tickets are $63 to $110 per game, plus seat license I suppose. I imagine single game tix are +$20 or so. About the same a Raiders.

They did say those $80,000 season tickets are the top of the line, unlimited food and drink etc. Still, 80k, wow.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the link Carol. Looks like season tickets are $63 to $110 per game, plus seat license I suppose. I imagine single game tix are +$20 or so. About the same a Raiders.

They did say those $80,000 season tickets are the top of the line, unlimited food and drink etc. Still, 80k, wow.

No seat license for the regular sections. There are restrictions on the club level seats.