PDA

View Full Version : Could it be?

UrbanBounca
01-09-2012, 10:45 PM
I was bored, and decided to make an ole' motivational poster.

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 10:46 PM
No. It can't. It was great, but is not a drive, it's one play.

The fanaticals and zealots are almost unbearable.

aberdien
01-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Nope. Still pretty cool though.

UrbanBounca
01-09-2012, 10:49 PM

Technically, it was a 1-play drive, but it ain't worth arguing about.

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Jesus MO, take a breath brutha.

UrbanBounca
01-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I have another one, which may better suit Mo.

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Jesus MO, take a breath brutha.

Don't lose perspective chazoe...

Con_Valian
01-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Wasn't the Drive II when they beat the Oilers in 1991?

I liked the title chazoe60 gave last night's play, "The Torch".

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Wasn't the Drive II when they beat the Oilers in 1991?

I liked the title chazoe60 gave last night's play, "The Torch".

Yes, but the Tebow fans don't remember 2005 let alone 1991.

UrbanBounca
01-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Yes, but the Tebow fans don't remember 2005 let alone 1991.

I was barely even watching football in '91. I've been a Broncos fan since John Lynch went from TB to Denver. Has it been 20 years? Nope, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan.

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 11:12 PM
I was barely even watching football in '91. I've been a Broncos fan since John Lynch went from TB to Denver. Has it been 20 years? Nope, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan.

I'm perfectly OK with your fan hood, but making historic references such as calling this play the Drive II, or hell, calling the Jets drive, The Drive II, is lacking historical perspective.

Maybe it's because you're young. Maybe it's because you don't know a lot about the history of the team. I don't know, but I just feel like there is a complete disrespect of the history of the franchise by a lot of the younger fans, especially the Tebow fans, who act as if the franchise didn't exist until two years ago.

And yes, I will call you out for it.

UrbanBounca
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm perfectly OK with your fan hood, but making historic references such as calling this play the Drive II, or hell, calling the Jets drive, The Drive II, is lacking historical perspective.

Maybe it's because you're young. Maybe it's because you don't know a lot about the history of the team. I don't know, but I just feel like there is a complete disrespect of the history of the franchise by a lot of the younger fans, especially the Tebow fans, who act as if the franchise didn't exist until two years ago.

And yes, I will call you out for it.

Frankly, I could care less about someone calling me out on a message board. Secondly, it was strictly entertainment. Apparently, you've been spending too much time online, and need a breath of fresh air.

I'm not intentionally disrespecting anything. If you take it as disrespect, you should probably loosen your belt.

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Frankly, I could care less about someone calling me out on a message board. Secondly, it was strictly entertainment. Apparently, you've been spending too much time online, and need a breath of fresh air.

I'm not intentionally disrespecting anything. If you take it as disrespect, you should probably loosen your belt.

No worries. I know you don't care, thus the disrespect.