PDA

View Full Version : Harrison

weazel
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
If someone plugged Harrison in the head, I wouldn't be too upset.
The NFL doesnt care about players, it cares about money. This guy still in the league, proves that

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
don't know about Harrison. Dirty rap sheet, but, we can pray for him

weazel
01-09-2012, 01:15 PM
pray that he gets aids?

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 01:18 PM
pray that he gets aids?

No. Pray to will him good. It's been suggested to me to do so for people that I have hatred for. (none here btw). I have been doing that. It's a good thing to do.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2012, 01:20 PM
So now hating on a guy because he plays hard and rough? He goes high he's a bad guy, he goes low, he's a bad guy.

Harrison isn't exactly the kind of guy I would want to be around in my personal life, but I think that kind of hatred is going pretty far.

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 01:24 PM
So now hating on a guy because he plays hard and rough? He goes high he's a bad guy, he goes low, he's a bad guy.

Harrison isn't exactly the kind of guy I would want to be around in my personal life, but I think that kind of hatred is going pretty far.

I just don't hate like that Ravage, but c'mon with that argument. that's childish thinking.

Oh wait, never mind.

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't want the guy dead but I wouldn't be upset if he retired for whatever reason.

The hit was legal and I don't think Harrison had time to really think "Oh Imma hurt dis foo" but it does look ugly and I was pretty pissed at him at the time. Maybe he did go low with intent, it's hard to say.

Overall the dude is a scumbag though.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 01:43 PM
pray that he gets aids?

this is almost exactly what my Steelers fan friend said to me when I sent him a friendly e-mail this morning :D

weazel
01-09-2012, 01:54 PM
lol well I dont hope the guy gets plugged or gets aids. maybe the clap :lol:

rcsodak
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Would anybody not want him in OnB?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

weazel
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Would anybody not want him in OnB?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

never. Just as I didnt like Romo when he played here. scumbags are scumbags no matter what jersey they wear

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
He is a dirt bag player, no doubt about that in my mind.

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
never. Just as I didnt like Romo when he played here. scumbags are scumbags no matter what jersey they wear

romo is at least making amends for his PED use and accompanying behavior. Harrison isn't nearly as bad as Romo was. Romo did some evil shit

Benetto
01-09-2012, 02:57 PM
I can bet that Harrison went into this game saying "they want me to avoid going high, ill take his knees out and see what they say."

This ******* just wants to injure people...I don't wish him aids, but I hope someone crushes his face on a blindside block someday..and feels the amount of pain he has cheaply dished out combined.