PDA

View Full Version : Postgame Celebration in Locker Room

broncosbaby
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Apologize if this has already been posted.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/BTV-Exclusive-Postgame-Celebration/5a6b204a-ab56-4cae-a56a-1ded245a73ee

But I love the Elway/Tebow hug. :)

HORSEPOWER 56
01-08-2012, 11:05 PM
That's awesome. Those guys should be extremely proud of themselves. It's great to see our team like that again! :salute:

Northman
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Yea, Elway sure looked pissed off. Man, i cant believe how much he hates Tebow. lol

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Hell yeah!

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Awesomeness!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Mephisto
01-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Been a long time since I felt this good being a Bronco fan. That was great to watch.

Tned
01-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Yea, Elway sure looked pissed off. Man, i cant believe how much he hates Tebow. lol

After the game ended, a most of the crowd stayed for a while. At one point the big screen showed Elway down on the field hi-fiving players. Not sure I saw a smile that big since the "this ones for John."

Fullback32
01-08-2012, 11:15 PM
It was an amazing win. Based upon the last three weeks, I admit to thinking the Steelers were going to whoop up on the Broncos and those first two offensive possessions made me think no different. Then something happened. Best game TT and the Broncos in general played all year. Congratulations.

Joel
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
It was an amazing win. Based upon the last three weeks, I admit to thinking the Steelers were going to whoop up on the Broncos and those first two offensive possessions made me think no different. Then something happened. Best game TT and the Broncos in general played all year. Congratulations.
Honestly, it seemed like right after Decker went down and gave Pitt a chance to challenge the catch (successfully,) everything changed. I don't if it was one of those "win one for the Gipper" moments or what, but they came right back with an even bigger completion on the very next play, finished the drive with a TD and didn't let up until scoring 20 unanswered points. After that they were just one big play from finishing the Steelers; they had to wait for the first play of OT, but they got it, and that was that.

Great video, for a lot of reasons. Broncos fans have waited too long to see something like that (a far cry from the suspicion and backbiting that typified the McDumbass team.) Far more importantly, however, games like this can be critical, set the shape of whole careers, especially for young players (with which we are loaded.)

People overestimate the value of "belief;" it does not do the impossible, at least not by itself. Yet belief IS important because it often DEFINES what is and is not "impossible." Confidence does not make great things happen, does convince PEOPLE they can and should MAKE great things happen. Conversely, very talented and skilled people can and, unfortunately, often are beaten down to the point they don't believe that, get into a mindset where failure is the norm, becomes routine. Then they find ways to beat themselves.

This gutsy 60 (plus) minute win encourages me to "belief" this won't be another team like the Oilers teams I watched go to the playoffs 7 years straight but lose early every time. Or like the Chargers had most of this decade. Teams where a single playoff victory is so rare it becomes cause for rioting in the streets. This teams like that NOW, but do this a few more times and they won't just believe that's the norm (and rightly,) but believe in and achieve a higher standard of excellence. This was a great win, not only for today, but for the future of our young team, now hungry for more.

iLands
01-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Wherever and whoever you are, tonight is a great night to be a Broncos fan.

DenBronx
01-09-2012, 12:10 AM

I watched it like 3x...lol.

Man that locker room looks like a total team!!!

At this point I think Elway and Fox are just playing mind games with the media.

camdisco24
01-09-2012, 12:15 AM
This is a TEAM if I've ever seen it. I had the biggest smile watching with video for the first time. These guys are a unit and they fight together. I hope they keep up the same intensity next week!

:D :D :D

Mephisto
01-09-2012, 12:15 AM
I gotta say, this is the feeling I wanted when we made the playoffs in the first place. Just wasn't there. After today, with the win, the postgame tweets and lockeroom video I'm glad to finally be in a positive mindset. Bring on the ******* Belicheats!

dogfish
01-09-2012, 12:21 AM
"Everybody who's here tonight gets a game ball."

-Coach Fox

seriosly gotta love this team's attitude. . . .

jhildebrand
01-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Decker is standing there in jeans without crutches or a brace. Let's hope all is well :D

DenBronx
01-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Decker is standing there in jeans without crutches or a brace. Let's hope all is well :D

I heard its serious. I think it was Lindsay Jones.

Even without crutches. He might not have wanted to go to the hospital yet so he could celebrate the win with his teammates before going.

You can still walk around with a torn ligament.

dogfish

fox initially called it a "significant injury," but PFT did report that they suspect it may be an MCL sprain and not a tear. . . MRI tomorrow, obviously. . .

NightTerror218
this team is more like a family, like a real team should be

jhildebrand
01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
I heard its serious. I think it was Lindsay Jones.

Even without crutches. He might not have wanted to go to the hospital yet so he could celebrate the win with his teammates before going.

You can still walk around with a torn ligament.

Olandis Gary ran on one against the Rams.

fox initially called it a "significant injury," but PFT did report that they suspect it may be an MCL sprain and not a tear. . . MRI tomorrow, obviously. . .

I thought watching it that it would be an ACL and MCL. Let's all hope.

dogfish
01-09-2012, 12:33 AM

it's certainly very possible that even a sprain could keep him out the rest of the year-- but of course, it's still better from a long term perspective if it isn't torn and he doesn't have to rehab it. . . he's mostly managed to dodge the injury bug this year--- hate to see the guy get hurt on such a freak shot right to the knee. . .

Clipworthy
01-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Decker must have a sprain, he wouldn't be looking so casual if it was as bad as it looked in slow-mo

bcbronc
01-09-2012, 12:49 AM
I love Coach Fox. Loved the hire when it happened, and the proof is in that dressing room. He's got everyone to buy in, and that's the only way to have success.

cmc0605
01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Lance Ball (#35) looks like a midget in there

red98
01-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I love Coach Fox. Loved the hire when it happened, and the proof is in that dressing room. He's got everyone to buy in, and that's the only way to have success.

Is "dressing room" Canadian for "locker room"? :D

J/k. Yep, Fox has them playing and feeling like a team!

wayninja
01-09-2012, 12:58 AM

Looking at the replay it could also be ankle (but obviously the knee is most likely), it gets bent into the ground and looks nasty:

ecYOqIf2zoM