PDA

View Full Version : Elway conspiracists...

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Can kiss my ass.

WeVh0XnCwM8

Dreadnought
01-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Elway didn't actually jump in the air. Ipso facto, the plot against tebow is, errr, alive, derrr, or something....

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Couldn't agree more!

Northman
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Elway didn't actually jump in the air. Ipso facto, the plot against tebow is, errr, alive, derrr, or something....

It was his clone.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 10:43 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2wclkpk.png

sneakers
01-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Are we 100% sure those are tears of joy?

wayninja
01-08-2012, 11:41 PM

Not sure this is proof of anything. Elway looks like he's about to eat Tebows face.

Dreadnought
01-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Not sure this is proof of anything. Elway looks like he's about to eat Tebows face.

You can just feel the hate, can't you?

NightTrainLayne
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Just saw Ed Werder's interview of Elway on the sideline during all the celebration.

Upon telling Elway that Tebow had broken his record for most yards by a Bronco in a Playoff debut, Elway responded with a hearty, "I love it! Perfect!"

wayninja
01-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Just saw Ed Werder's interview of Elway on the sideline during all the celebration.

Upon telling Elway that Tebow had broken his record for most yards by a Bronco in a Playoff debut, Elway responded with a hearty, "I love it! Perfect!"

Yes, but that's exactly what someone who is making you think he's on board when he's really thinking the opposite WOULD say. So. There's that.

camdisco24
01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Seeing Elway's reaction made the win ever sweater! He looked like another player on the sidelines again. Thanks John, what a great first season as VP!!!

jhildebrand
01-09-2012, 12:41 AM

HerpDerp send to thechive!

tomjonesrocks
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM

Man...Elway looks pissed off there that his non-pocket-passing QB had success...

vhatever
01-09-2012, 12:55 AM

Vulcan death grip incoming.

dogfish
01-09-2012, 05:15 AM

i just saved this for the offseason, so i can post it every time some dumb tool tries to suggest elway is going to trade tebow. . . .

vandammage13
01-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Tebow doubters...

Can kiss my ass as well....

WIFan
01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Can kiss my ass.

WeVh0XnCwM8

A-frickin-men

ydave77
01-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Elway is like a lot of us. Initially doubters, now open minded, and enjoying the playoff WIN! Its been too many years. Would I say he is 100% sold on Tebow? no.
But does he believe Tebow can be succesful? Probably a lot more than he did earlier in the season.
Just like most of us.

The conspiracy theorists take it too far, and people who think Elway always believed in Tim, are wrong as well.

shank
01-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Elway is like a lot of us. Initially doubters, now open minded, and enjoying the playoff WIN! Its been too many years. Would I say he is 100% sold on Tebow? no.
But does he believe Tebow can be succesful? Probably a lot more than he did earlier in the season.
Just like most of us.

The conspiracy theorists take it too far, and people who think Elway always believed in Tim, are wrong as well.

you're wrong.

ydave77
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
you're wrong.

You sound like my wife.

Nomad
01-09-2012, 12:32 PM
i just saved this for the offseason, so i can post it every time some dumb tool tries to suggest elway is going to trade tebow. . . .

Elway is excited because that trade to Jacksonville was cemented yesterday:couch::lol::balloons:

Ravage!!!
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Elway is excited because that trade to Jacksonville was cemented yesterday:couch::lol::balloons:

:lol:

HammeredOut
01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Tebow just upped his value from a 2nd rounder to a 1st rounder after that win. He started off the season worth no more then a 4th rounder and a 3rd string QB.

Even though he was still under 50% completion percentage, 3-10 on 3rd down conversion, and almost coughed up the win in the 2nd half, because we could only put up 3 points. It was the 9th man in the box in OT that left, DT in wide open on the slant that was the game changer. Tebow still needs to get rid of those "Helicopters" he throws into the receivers. His passes are still coming in like a sideways punt. Tebow has to be gripping the ball to much in the center, and his fingers are not rolling the ball off the seam. He needs to grip the ball differently somewhat to adjust for a nicer spin the ball. With a new grip, the tighter spin it will always be a great weather and wind ball.

Nomad
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM

Gotta give that new guy, dogfish, a hard time:D:

topscribe
01-09-2012, 12:57 PM
DT's speed just blew me away. They had the angle on him!

VonSackemMiller
01-09-2012, 12:59 PM
this guy has no room to call anybody out. why dont you make a thread with all your post bashing tim tebow all week and say you was flagrantly wrong.

rcsodak
01-09-2012, 01:06 PM

That right there just upped the ante for any team wanting his services next year.

Maybe even throw in one of the wr's....then EFX can get a qb AND blackmon.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Ravage!!!
01-09-2012, 01:08 PM
this guy has no room to call anybody out. why dont you make a thread with all your post bashing tim tebow all week and say you was flagrantly wrong.

Why was he wrong, because they won a game???

LOOK. If you guys dont' want people to come onto the boards and talk negatively about the Broncos..and just want us to enjoy the win, then DO NOT CONTINUE TO DARE PEOPLE to defend their stance and opinion.

I STILL do NOT believe Tebow is our guy. Passing for 300 yrds on 10 completions will happen ONCE in his ENTIRE career. But so what? I'm not going to change my mind because one of our receivers had 200yrds receiving on 4 pass plays (again, something that will never happen again).

We enjoyed a GOOD win, an exciting win, and a win that will be talked about for a long time. I'm going to enjoy this week and enjoy this win...whether that be a lucky win or not. But this win is NO reason for anyone to come down off their beliefs PURELY because guys like you want to think this "changes" anything.

Enjoy the win, and quit trying to bring up the negatives on a fun week.

VonSackemMiller
01-09-2012, 01:12 PM
I really dont care what you think. Try to be more supportive of a young QB or else get bashed as he proves you wrong. simple as that. Hating and bashing on your own QB leading up to the game is cool but when he proves you wrong and looks off safeties, makes throws we cant say anything about it because we won and just enjoy the win dude, sure i hated and bashed tebow all week but just enjoy the win dude. smh not going to fly in my book. You haters need to get your small closed minds right and recognize what tebow is capable of.

rcsodak
01-09-2012, 01:13 PM

:laugh:

VonSackemMiller
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM
You sound like John Ritchie. Saying whats never going to happen again when you never seen it happening once. what do you know? i called for tebow to light the steelers up throwing for 300 plus and a few touchdowns.

goodbye

VonSackemMiller
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM

:laugh:

i been waiting for you to post so i can put you on ignore. You are one sick so called broncos fan dude. You sat there and hated during some great moments yesterday. goodbye

Nomad
01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Sackem....is 'goodbye' your signature.

Take a deep breath and smile...it's all good!

MOtorboat
01-09-2012, 01:31 PM

All of my questions and concerns about Tebow are still valid, whereas your bullshit conspiracy theories are dumb.

Have a nice day.

slim
01-09-2012, 01:35 PM
I didn't realize DT went to Central Florida :noidea:

shank
01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
I didn't realize DT went to Central Florida :noidea:

that's cause you're dumb.

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Shouldn't it have been titled "Elway conspiracy theorists"?

Sort of disappointing coming from a journalist, or should I say newspaperist?

nevcraw
01-09-2012, 01:40 PM
oh lookie another flamer thread from moto... yawn.

slim
01-09-2012, 01:43 PM
that's cause you're dumb.

Good point.

slim
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Shouldn't it have been titled "Elway conspiracy theorists"?

Sort of disappointing coming from a journalist, or should I say newspaperist?

I think the proper term is editorialist.