PDA

View Full Version : A little fun

Broncomarkie
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM
What should they use the terrible towel for now???

Broncomarkie
01-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Drying their tears.. Lol

Chef Zambini
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
much has been suggested for the terrible towel. No orifice has been denied, no bodily fluid or excrement unlisted.

Joel
01-09-2012, 02:23 AM
much has been suggested for the terrible towel. No orifice has been denied, no bodily fluid or excrement unlisted.
And all were appropriate. :D

Growing up an Oilers and Cowboys fan, there are few teams I hate more than the Steelers, though the Pack is one. I'm not sure what disgusted me more last year, Roger Staubach handing the Super Bowl Trophy to the Packers in Dallas, or that as soon as he did he had to step out of the way so Bradshaw couldn't interview them. Of course, last year the deck was stacked me from the outset; most of the teams I hate made the playoffs, and none of those I like.

This year is much better, though if the Broncos go to Houston for the AFC Championship a bunch of guys I really love will lose no matter what. I have to say, I think Houstons D gives them a much better chance in a Super Bowl against the Pack or Saints (if Houston plays New Orleans in the Super Bowl there may be TWO "red" rivers on the TX border... :tongue:) and their offense has a better shot against SF. On the other hand, the memory of the last Denver/GB Super Bowl makes that kind of appealing, too.... ;)

Oh, and Pittsburghs season is done: The Terrible Towel, like the Steelers, is officially useless. :)

Day1BroncoFan
01-09-2012, 02:27 AM
They could dye it Orange and root for the Broncos.