PDA

View Full Version : To all the #Broncos fans who sold their tickets, suck it!!!

Tned-Mobile
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Sorry, had to say It.

P.S. Tned is no longer a jinx!

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
I thought of you at the end of the game. That thought was a lot more kind than the one I was having when the game was in question!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

weazel
01-08-2012, 09:34 PM
wish I would have been able to afford the plane tickets... I would have been there with the reasonable prices of gate tickets.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Sorry, had to say It.

Were you on the lower level? I swear I saw you on TV.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Were you on the lower level? I swear I saw you on TV.
I thought I saw him swear on TV, too. :D

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I though this was a Tmobile add, who is Tned Mobile lol

seriously I hope you enojoyed the game Tned. :salute:

broken12
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
I sold mine but to some friends Who are bronco fans glad they got to enjoy it.......

chazoe60
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm ******* ecstatic. **** you Stealer fans. Suck it!!!

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM
In the words of Kendrick Lamar

I'm going big
Suck my dick

Tned
01-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Nope, not me on TV.

Tned
01-09-2012, 12:19 AM
I must admit that after the KC game I had a brief moment of wondering if I should stay in Denver for the playoff game, especially with all the Tebow/Broncos bashing going on both with the national media and most of the Denver local radio shows. Glad I made the right decision.

dogfish
01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
In the words of Kendrick Lamar

in the words of northman:

i'm a shark! suck my dick!

pnbronco
01-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Sorry, had to say It.

I think I said that already. Dude we were both there and they won. I was really starting to think I needed to pick up a show and leave town after last week.

Man I went back and forth if I should buy the tickets. At the half hubby and I looked at each other and said so glad we bought them.

We were at the last playoff game with Pitts and it's been a tough road since them. I swear I felt like a elephant came off the team tonight....so stinkin happy....:elefant:

I text my son I had such a good time I was howling at times......:laugh:

frauschieze
01-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Hey T, you flying back to AR or to TN tomorrow?

Tned
01-09-2012, 02:14 AM

I'm going to try and keep it under 110, so I don't get airborne.... ;)

We drove out. Heading back tomorrow morning.

Tned
01-09-2012, 02:16 AM
P.S. My comment wasn't just about people selling their tickets in general, because there were a LOT of Broncos fans that bought tickets from Stubhub and the Ticket Exchange and places like that.

It was more the fact that a LOT of Broncos fans didn't give the Broncos any chance to win and that was their motivation for selling.

First playoff game since '05, I don't think you should pass that up easily.

missingnumber7
01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
I was to the point sat nite if I had someone to make the 11 hour drive with me I would've road tripped it. As it was I ate $180

TXBRONC
01-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Sorry, had to say It.

That's true but you're still a hillbilly. :D

shank
01-09-2012, 08:11 AM
west told me his aunt sold her tickets to steelers fans. only if she looks anything like west's sister can she be forgiven.

frauschieze
01-09-2012, 09:10 AM

I'm going to try and keep it under 110, so I don't get airborne.... ;)

We drove out. Heading back tomorrow morning.

Then no airport booze for you!

How long does it take to drive?

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:14 AM
west told me his aunt sold her tickets to steelers fans. only if she looks anything like west's sister can she be forgiven.

Agreed, if the aunt looks like the sister, she gets a pass.

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Then no airport booze for you!

How long does it take to drive?

Nope, no booze for me. Story of my life! :sad:

It took us maybe 15 1/2 hours coming up.

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Are to taking some back with you at least?

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Are to taking some back with you at least?

Guess you aren't familiar with the bootlegging laws... :sad: :sad:

iLands
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM

I'm glad it was well worth the effort!

I was hoping we'd be in Baltmore next week so I could go, but I'd rather rematch with the Pats anyway.

We'll get them back for setting us on our streak. McD being there is just icing.

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm glad it was well worth the effort!

I was hoping we'd be in Baltmore next week so I could go, but I'd rather rematch with the Pats anyway.

We'll get them back for setting us on our streak. McD being there is just icing.

I was hoping we would be in Baltimore as well, but the reason being that meant the Broncos had a chance of hosting the AFCCG. The only way that could have happened was Cincy winning and then Cincy going to NE and beating the Pats.

Plus, I think the Broncos matchup better against the Ravens than Pats.

TXBRONC
01-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Speaking of fan support. From my televison it looked like the sea of orange drowned out the Steeler fans.

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Guess you aren't familiar with the bootlegging laws... :sad: :sad:

Are you commonly stopped and searched as you come into Arkansas? Are they going to arrest you for a handle, or just confiscate it?

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Speaking of fan support. From my televison it looked like the sea of orange drowned out the Steeler fans.

At times. The orange towels were hit and miss. More of them in the first half, or when they put something up telling people to waive them. While the yellow towels swirled almost every time Pit was on defense.

That said, their little towels aside, the noise from them wasn't a factor, where the noise from Broncos fans when Den was on defense was insane at times.

The crowd was so into it, they (Broncos fans, not Pit) were making WAY too much noise cheering for the Broncos when the Broncos were on offense. The crowd was really into it and the Pit fans were a non-factor.

Are you commonly stopped and searched as you come into Arkansas? Are they going to arrest you for a handle, or just confiscate it?

Ever see deliverance or the hick town in First Blood? Arkansas makes those places look country clubs..

pnbronco
01-09-2012, 09:39 AM
The KC game was so not good. I kept thinking man can I watch them get smashed by Pitts and have to be around those stupid towels.....

Finally on Weds I thought I love my kids and even when they struggled and had to go to court I was there with them for support and to write that check for their fines.

So that is how I looked at yesterdays game. I love those players and they needed long time fans like myself to support them. I saw the tickets as money the team needed to go forward. I mean we were going against the #1 D and could not score against KC the week before.

It was a amazing game. It was so great that many of the players took a lap around the stadium after it was all over to thank the fans. I am beyond proud of the team and what they have done this year....:salute:

Tned
01-09-2012, 09:43 AM
It was a amazing game. It was so great that many of the players took a lap around the stadium after it was all over to thank the fans. I am beyond proud of the team and what they have done this year....:salute:

Yea, the celebration after the TD was awesome. You could tell the players were excited beyond belief. First some defensive players (couldn't tell who they were, made a half lap down in front of your North endzone, and then Tebow, Royal and some others made a full lap. It was great.

For a long time, none of us wanted to leave the stadium.

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 09:48 AM
At times. The orange towels were hit and miss. More of them in the first half, or when they put something up telling people to waive them. While the yellow towels swirled almost every time Pit was on defense.

That said, their little towels aside, the noise from them wasn't a factor, where the noise from Broncos fans when Den was on defense was insane at times.

The crowd was so into it, they (Broncos fans, not Pit) were making WAY too much noise cheering for the Broncos when the Broncos were on offense. The crowd was really into it and the Pit fans were a non-factor.

Ever see deliverance or the hick town in First Blood? Arkansas makes those places look country clubs..

I've been to Arkansas. Been to one of the (is there more than one?) civil war battlefield down there when my Grandmother lived there. I've also been on stretches of the Missouri highways sponsored by the Knights of the KKK.

pnbronco
01-09-2012, 09:49 AM

There were still a lot of Steeler fans there, but I feel like it's been worse at other games we have gone to. There were a lot of Steeler fans around us, but most of the regulars were there yesterday and that was great.

The orange towels helped drown out all the yellow. The orange towels were about 40% smaller than the terrible yellows but we did our best to keep the orange color going.

Tned was right. The Bronco fans were so loud. In fact I said wow the 12th man showed up and did their job. The Steelers had several delay of game because it was so loud......:D

Tned
01-10-2012, 05:04 AM
There were still a lot of Steeler fans there, but I feel like it's been worse at other games we have gone to. There were a lot of Steeler fans around us, but most of the regulars were there yesterday and that was great.

The orange towels helped drown out all the yellow. The orange towels were about 40% smaller than the terrible yellows but we did our best to keep the orange color going.

Tned was right. The Bronco fans were so loud. In fact I said wow the 12th man showed up and did their job. The Steelers had several delay of game because it was so loud......:D

When I was driving back home, I was listening to Denver stations on tunein and NFL radio on Sirisus. I hear an interview with JD Walton and one with Ayers. One of them, I think it was Ayers, said it was the loudest stadium he had ever been in.

Tned
01-10-2012, 05:05 AM
I've been to Arkansas. Been to one of the (is there more than one?) civil war battlefield down there when my Grandmother lived there. I've also been on stretches of the Missouri highways sponsored by the Knights of the KKK.

I think there are a handful. Most of them are pretty small. The only decent size one I know of is Pea Ridge, which is up around Fayettville.

chazoe60
01-10-2012, 07:46 AM

If a stretch of highway is sponsored by the KKK are we still allowed to call it "blacktop"?