PDA

View Full Version : Joe Mays

LTC Pain
01-08-2012, 08:56 PM
IMHO, Joe Mays had a terrible game. We will need a MLB at the next draft if we have any hope of stopping the run. Not sure if Irving is the man as hasn't played much this year. GO BRONCOS!!!

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:58 PM
we might aswell start irving next week if joe mays is just going to throw his body into the dirt and whiff on tackles allday. worst tackling i ever seen from a MIKE.

underrated29
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I like mays but he needs to be our backup not starter.

Vontazie Komikaze, Nate Irving im good with either.

dogfish
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
i almost hate to complain about anyone after a win, but yea-- he was pretty much turrible today. . . he hasn't generally been that bad, but we could certainly benefit from an upgrade at the position. . .

OTOH, i really hope they re-sign bunkley and royal. . . .

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
LB core is very suspect. Miller has really fallen off the wayside and DJ seems to be more concerned with brokendown plays cleanup than being an impact player. Very very bad LB core in general.

Ziggy
01-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Bunkley has to be the priority FA to re-sign. Having Mays on the field is like playing with 10 defenders.

Ziggy
01-08-2012, 09:03 PM
LB core is very suspect. Miller has really fallen off the wayside and DJ seems to be more concerned with brokendown plays cleanup than being an impact player. Very very bad LB core in general.

Say what? Von and DJ both had very good games today. DJ was all over the field, and has probably had the best year of his career overall. Von was around the QB all day long.

LTC Pain
01-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm okay with DJ and Von. Mays was either slow to the play, nowhere near the play or flat out missed the tackle. We need a violent rock at MLB who can stuff the run in the middle. Id rather see Irving in there after this game.

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Say what? Von and DJ both had very good games today. DJ was all over the field, and has probably had the best year of his career overall. Von was around the QB all day long.

DJ does cleanup work. He does not attack. It isn't a bad thing, but he isn't an impact player either. Miller had a couple good plays that was benefitted from good play from others.

Our dline is not that bad. our LB's as a unit miss ALOT.