PDA

View Full Version : Flip flop and eat crow here.

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Now what do you got to say?

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM
we heard all week tebow didnt stand a chance right?> we heard all week bronco fans saying they wanted a real qb right? Yeah eat up all that crow. tim tebow is a franchise qb. period.

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM
According to some posters this game was over 5 times in the 4th quarter.

LMAO

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
we heard all week tebow didnt stand a chance right?> we heard all week bronco fans saying they wanted a real qb right? Yeah eat up all that crow. tim tebow is a franchise qb. period.

Forget Tebow, DThomas is going to be in the same league as Calvin Johnson some day!

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
According to some posters this game was over 5 times in the 4th quarter.

LMAO

Guilty as charged.

10 of 21 for 316 and 2 TDs.

And the Elway conspiracists can kiss my short white ass.

broncophan
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
10 completions.........316 yards.....
unreal...

BroncoStud
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Those of us who were rational don't need to eat crow. Imagine what a full offseason will do for Tim's game...

broncophan
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
I love the way Fox and co. lulled them to sleep in the first quarter...then came out and let Tebow "pull the trigger".....lol

BroncoTech
01-08-2012, 08:30 PM
I didn't think the broncos had much of a chance but they proved me wrong. Tebow looked much more mature today. McCoy's play calling was superb.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Forget Tebow, DThomas is going to be in the same league as Calvin Johnson some day!

yeah it looked like he had his speed back today and he trusted the knee. the boy has that UPSIDE we all love. if he can stay healthy hell be a great one. we need another one on the other side.

BORDERLINE
01-08-2012, 08:35 PM
so are we still drafting a rookie to complete with Tebow???

Damn give this man a chance....S****

We are just getting started

TXBRONC
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I said during the week if Tebow played a good game I would like our chances better. He played a good game. Also if anyone complains about him only completing 10 passes they might want to rethink that. He was having to throw the ball long all day long so you really can't expect him to hit a real percentage of passes. What this does it gives Patriots something else to think about.

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
so are we still drafting a rookie to complete with Tebow???

Damn give this man a chance....S****

We are just getting started

Denver will draft a QB somewhere in the middle of the draft, and it isn't because they aren't giving him a chance. We will need 2 more QB's on the roster next year, a young QB to groom in case Tebow doesn't turn out and a veteran next year to backup or compete with Tebow.

weazel
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
I dont think we draft a rookie QB but I think they will get a free agent that will start.

catfish
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
I'll eat mine on DT, he stepped up and put on a hell of a show today. He could be great in the very near future

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
I dont think we draft a rookie QB but I think they will get a free agent that will start.

typical from a weazel

tomjonesrocks
01-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Was mainly wrong on Demarius Thomas. Dude has now been a huge factor in winning a playoff game for us--so wherever he goes from here, I understand the draft pick.

Also thought we were done the instant McGahee fumbled. Simply did not think the defense had anything left and after the screwjob by the refs thought that would be the straw that gave the game to the Steelers.

yuhateme80
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
I like dt I like Eddie royal to and decker is solid we need a great tight end and in draft in sec round I draft lemichael James from organ he is a Darren sproles type back plays in fast pace option for the ducks

weazel
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM
typical from a weazel

yeah, sorry... Im a realist. You dont think the Broncos are going to get another QB in the off-season? You think they're going into next season with Tebow and Quinn? :lol:

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
you clearly said tebow wont be the starter but okay weazel

BigDaddyBronco
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
yeah, sorry... Im a realist. You dont think the Broncos are going to get another QB in the off-season? You think they're going into next season with Tebow and Quinn? :lol:

I doubt Quinn gets any offers. Could be a cheap backup that knows the offense. The question is if Weber is in the plans or do they get another vet or draft a rookie to replace him.

Nomad
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I can make crow into a gumbo that anyone can eat:lol:

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I doubt Quinn gets any offers. Could be a cheap backup that knows the offense. The question is if Weber is in the plans or do they get another vet or draft a rookie to replace him.

My thought as well. Especially considering he hasn't even touched an NFL field in two years.

threefolddead
01-08-2012, 10:03 PM
I was surprised! I didn't thing the offense could get it going after the last three games and they put it together today. It was a lot of fun to watch and I'm still elated from the win. It was amazing to watch what DT can do when he catches the ball! Tebow looked a hell of a lot more calm in the pocket. Last week he ran backwards at the sign of pressure and this week he stepped up in the pocket and made it happen.

BigDaddyBronco
01-08-2012, 10:03 PM
My thought as well. Especially considering he hasn't even touched an NFL field in two years.

Career back-up now. Still a pretty damn good job.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Goofies/eating_crow_feature.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm . . .

Joel
01-09-2012, 03:23 AM
A lot of teams are desperate enough for a pocket passer that I'd expect one of them to sign him as insurance, not only against injury, but against their current young hope at QB being a bust. The Browns might not take him back as a Plan B for McCoy, but the Colts might take him as one for Luck, who's never played a down in the NFL. Shanny or someone like him might decide he's got great measurables and just needs a good QB coach to develop him; the Texans were darned glad to have Leinart when Schaub got hurt, and he played well until the Jags broke his collar bone.

Quinn's still young and hasn't had a lot of starts, none of them behind a good offensive line, and he doesn't really fit our offense. I can't ever see him dancing around all game waiting for a receiver to get open 50 yards downfield the way Tebow did last night, or taking off to dash into the endzone for a TD the way Tebow did. A team with a good line might be able to make some use of him though, if only as a backup for their established pocket passer (he'd probably be cheaper for the Pack than re-signing Flynn,) or to avoid being naked if the stud QB they draft is awful and/or has a steep learning curve.

Sign McNabb or Garrard, and draft a late round benchwarmer with an arm and legs similar to Tebows, so we can work on turning him into a legit double threat after we're done making Tebow one.

I'll eat some crow on Thomas, too, incidentally; I was deeply disappointed with him most of the season, but the Bears game seems to have been his wake up call to take his game to another level. Four catches isn't a lot, but we only had ten completions total, and 200 yards and a TD is definitely making the most of your opportunities.

shank
01-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Career back-up now. Still a pretty damn good job.

the best job in the world. except for maybe vanna white's.

SOCALORADO.
01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001758545/1735916458_1240605367_eating_crow_answer_1_xlarge. jpeg

I will happily eat my crow.
I think DEN will still bring in a FA QB in the offseason, but Tebow has earned his wings with that win. Mr. Glass also showed up.

Mike
01-09-2012, 10:00 AM
If Tebow keeps throwing with that confidence and doesn't revert back to second-guessing himself then count me in.

Loved this game. Loved his confidence. Loved his decision making. Loved the playcalling (after the first quarter). Loved the way the defense fed off the offense in the first half.

Fullback32
01-09-2012, 10:11 AM
What can I say? When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I thought this game would be more of the same from the past three weeks, but TT threw a good game. Did not see it coming and wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't watched it. Gotta give the man credit and hope he keeps it up. The whole team played very well. Well done.

broncobryce
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM
I admit I didn't think we would win this game. Pittsburg has so much experience in the playoffs. But they don't have tebo-oooow whoaaaaoooooh

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums