PDA

View Full Version : Dear DT

Northman
01-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Im so so so sorry for calling you Mr. Glass. I love you.

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 08:09 PM
lol

BigDaddyBronco
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
He was a beast today!

SpringsBroncoFan
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
I guess that's better than saying he's a bust! :lol:

tomjonesrocks
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Officially no longer a bust.

Dreadnought
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Im so so so sorry for calling you Mr. Glass. I love you.

Handsomely said! :salute:

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Dude has been the best WR in the NFL not named Calvin Johnson the entire second half of the season.

I am very surprised that he isn't talked about more here. Dude is better than Marshall and has an opportunity to be a special player much in the same sense Calvin Johnson is in the NFL.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
If he trust his knee hell have games like this all the time.

Northman
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Dude has been the best WR in the NFL not named Calvin Johnson the entire second half of the season.

I am very surprised that he isn't talked about more here. Dude is better than Marshall and has an opportunity to be a special player much in the same sense Calvin Johnson is in the NFL.

Not sure if he is better than Marshall as Marshall has been very good consistently for 6 years now. But, DT has the potential to be very very good and as you said, the second half of the year he has been ballin.

jhildebrand
01-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Sorry for calling you Glass Gina. I will await my punishment!

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Not sure if he is better than Marshall as Marshall has been very good consistently for 6 years now. But, DT has the potential to be very very good and as you said, the second half of the year he has been ballin.

Length of time is where Marshall has the advantage, and that's it IMHO. DT is faster than Marshall, is just as explosive after the catch, and although he doesn't use his body to fend off the CB like Marshall does, he is a much better route runner and gets separation easier than Marshall. both are great players.

Just think we could have had Marshall, Thomas, and Lloyd as our WR's. Would have been absolutely ideal for an offense run for a QB like Tebow.

TXBRONC
01-08-2012, 08:44 PM
If he trust his knee hell have games like this all the time.

Knee? He blew out his Achilles tendon.

BORDERLINE
01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
I will EAT CROW on this one here.

I believed D.T was on his way to be certified BUST..

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and please forgive ye!!!!

I Eat Staples
01-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Co-signed. I will never call this guy a bust again, I just hope he can stay healthy in the future because the dude has a world of talent. If he stays healthy he'll have a great career here.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 09:20 PM
I <3 him.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

DenBronx
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Thomas is not a bust! He showed up BIG today!!! Wow and I love this kid!

How about Eddie Royal showing up too?

HORSEPOWER 56
01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
They call Calvin Johnson "Megatron"...

Demaryius Thomas is "Demaryius Prime"... I'm bringing it back, bizitches!!!! :werd:

DenBronx
01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Length of time is where Marshall has the advantage, and that's it IMHO. DT is faster than Marshall, is just as explosive after the catch, and although he doesn't use his body to fend off the CB like Marshall does, he is a much better route runner and gets separation easier than Marshall. both are great players.

Just think we could have had Marshall, Thomas, and Lloyd as our WR's. Would have been absolutely ideal for an offense run for a QB like Tebow.

The funny thing is he never ran a route tree at Georgia.

He has fit into an NFL offense just fine!

Great pick and Dez Bryant is home doing laundry and playing Madden right now.

Dzone
01-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes DT sorry for saying you were a bust and called Mdcaniels an idiot for drafting you. Sorry man...Best crow I ever ate

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
I have always liked him. The game against Miami this year was the beginning of him doing well for me. also getting rid of Lloyd helped as well.

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Yes DT sorry for saying you were a bust and called Mdcaniels an idiot for drafting you. Sorry man...Best crow I ever ate

McDaniels is still an idiot though :lol:

MileHighCrew
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Love the way this kid plays

BORDERLINE
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
They call Calvin Johnson "Megatron"...

Demaryius Thomas is "Demaryius Prime"... I'm bringing it back, bizitches!!!! :werd:

hold up hold up

OPTHOMAS PRIME!!!!!!!!!

let's roll with this one!!!!:salute:

Traveler
01-08-2012, 10:03 PM
4 catches, 204 yards, 51 yds per catch average!

Yeah baby!

Kinda like the OPTHOMAS PRIME nickname.

Joel
01-09-2012, 02:42 AM
I've been pretty critical, too, yeah; some of you may recall me saying of the Vikings game that two good games a year and a half apart is sorry production for a first round pick. But all the drops in the Bears game, and Tebow bucking him up and continuing to go back to him, really seem to have been a wake up call, because he's played very well ever since. It kind of frustrated me that as soon as Thomas stopped dropping balls Decker stopped CATCHING them, or we could've stormed into the playoffs with 10+ wins.

It IS still a bit soon to tell; a lot of folks said it was OK to let Lloyd go because he'd only had one good year and it could be his last; Thomas has had a good four games or so. As with our QB though, it's no longer about proving he CAN make the plays, but about proving he consistently WILL, and he's got a respectable streak of solid games under his belt now. I'd still like another solid WR just because Decker hasn't been performing for a while and I don't want to lose our passing threat because teams can simply double cover Thomas, but I'm a lot less worried about WR than I was a few weeks ago.

So, yeah: My bad, Demaryius--now keep proving I was wrong so I don't have to eat MORE (less savory) crow. :salute:

AlWilsonizKING
01-09-2012, 02:47 AM
First thing I said to my dad was "Looks like he's fully returned from that achilles injury." 204 yards and was a flash on the OT TD!!

PEACE!!!

bcbronc
01-09-2012, 02:49 AM
that was a man's straight arm on the OT winner. Gotta love young players who have their best games in the playoffs.

Elevation inc
01-09-2012, 06:56 AM

I have kept low key on him as i always had faith, except for the injury history....my biggest concern for the long term outlook at WR was his speed and its very clear he has it back, dude is a beast when healthy.....he is young and has some thing to clean up but thats teh same for most of our offense as they are all young'ins minus mcghaee

rcsodak
01-09-2012, 07:19 AM

I thought the wr's weren't able to get separation? And they sucked?

Elevation inc
01-09-2012, 09:46 AM

they were playing just as bad as tebow those few games get a grip...jesus your like the number 1 troll now...its like you and vonsackem are in a race for first

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 09:58 AM

So did I. You know, with a little Sriratcha, this Crow isn't half bad.

shank
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
they were playing just as bad as tebow those few games get a grip...jesus your like the number 1 troll now...its like you and vonsackem are in a race for first

no matter how long his posts are, they all say the same thing, "myeh."

VonSackemMiller
01-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Im not a troll. I make great points and stand by them.

NightTerror218
01-09-2012, 01:41 PM

and i thought TT could not pass against the Steelers?

slim
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
I have been trying to tell you guys he is not a bust.

You bunch of no patience having, knee-jerk reaction having, armchair GM jerks.

wayninja
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
To be fair, for a lot of us, it was never about talent or performance, but about health. As much as I think this guy has loads of talent, he does get hurt. So far he's played about the same time as he's been out hurt. Hopefully the trend continues and he doesn't get hurt again.

NightTerror218
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
To be fair, for a lot of us, it was never about talent or performance, but about health. As much as I think this guy has loads of talent, he does get hurt. So far he's played about the same time as he's been out hurt. Hopefully the trend continues and he doesn't get hurt again.

And that was why many people had him lower on draft boards but he was initially higher then Bryant.

slim
01-09-2012, 01:51 PM

:knocksonwood: