PDA

View Full Version : Mini camp

SmilinAssasSin27
02-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Anyone know when the first mini camp is? Is anything happening in June?

TXBRONC
02-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Anyone know when the first mini camp is? Is anything happening in June?

I don't knowm, but fairly sure about is that we get an extra mini camp because of the fact we have a new head coach.

EMB6903
02-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Im pretty sure we start OTA's in May.

Superchop 7
02-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Should start now.......to understand the stupidity of Bowlens/McDaniel.

honz
02-23-2009, 11:40 PM

Makes sense.

EMB6903
02-23-2009, 11:48 PM

what does that mean?

Lonestar
02-24-2009, 12:00 AM
what does that mean?

means he liked mikey to stay..

GEM
02-24-2009, 12:04 AM

Are we being a negative nelly tonight?

EMB6903
02-24-2009, 12:12 AM
means he liked mikey to stay..

Oh I realize that, In fact I agree with it... I was very disapointed when Shanny was fired. I just want to know his hatrid towards Mcdaniels.... I mean atleast let the guy mess up before you hate on him

and with Bowlen I liked Shanny as much as anybody he was the only coach ive seen run this team since ive become a fan and In my opinion the best thing thats ever happened to this organization.... but do you think another coach would survive that long with only 1 playoff win in 9 seasons?

I thought it was a bit early because of that young offense but when I looked at the overall team (Special teams and Defense being a complete joke for the past 5 years hiring 3 coordinators in the final 3) the defense just wasnt looking to improve at all.

As much as I hated the fact that the only coach ive seen run this team was fired. I understand why the move was made.

Lonestar
02-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Oh I realize that, In fact I agree with it... I was very disapointed when Shanny was fired. I just want to know his hatrid towards Mcdaniels.... I mean atleast let the guy mess up before you hate on him

and with Bowlen I liked Shanny as much as anybody he was the only coach ive seen run this team since ive become a fan and In my opinion the best thing thats ever happened to this organization.... but do you think a coach would survive that long with only 1 playoff win in 9 seasons?

I thought it was a bit early because of that young offense but when I looked at the overall team (Special teams and Defense being a complete joke for the past 5 years hiring 3 coordinators in the final 3) the defense just wasnt looking to improve at all.

As much as I hated the fact that the only coach ive seen run this team was fired. I understand why the move was made.

a very rational logical post..

I agree if Mc Kid does not produce in a few years I'll be on him like stink on bovine excrement till ten I have to assume he knows what he is doing..

So far other that wanting Capers in here instead of Nolan or with him I have not real issues OTHER than why is Tuten still here..