PDA

View Full Version : AFTER WAtCHING YESTERDAYS GAMES...

Chef Zambini
01-08-2012, 11:29 AM
I dont see how any objective bronco fan can think we have a legitinate QB in tebow!
nevermind the outstanding performances of brees and stafford;
Both the ROOKIES in the AFC match-up looked superior to tebow ! Pocket presence, poise and awareness was SUPERIOR to what we see from TEBOW. They asre PASSERS in the role of QB !
Tebow is a fullbackm burdened with the responsability of attempting to throw the ball!
The difference is night and day !

BORDERLINE
01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Like Andy Dalton? He had a wonderful game

red98
01-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I dont see how any objective bronco fan can think we have a legitinate QB in tebow!
Both the ROOKIES in the AFC match-up looked superior to tebow ! Pocket presence, poise and awareness was SUPERIOR to what we see from TEBOW. They asre PASSERS in the role of QB !
Tebow is a fullbackm burdened with the responsability of attempting to throw the ball!

Thanks for starting this "Tebow sucks" thread Zam, I was having trouble finding one.

camdisco24
01-08-2012, 11:35 AM
What a great thread to start on gameday! :coffee:

chazoe60
01-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Let me guess, your "tebow sucks" take is so unique and insightful that sticking it any of the other many "Tebow sucks" threads would be a complete waste of your carefully chosen words.

S T F U. We get it, you don't think Tebow can play QB. Now go play in traffic.

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 11:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing yesterday, too, zam.

shank
01-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Let me guess, your "tebow sucks" take is so unique and insightful that sticking it any of the other many "Tebow sucks" threads would be a complete waste of your carefully chosen words.

S T F U. We get it, you don't think Tebow can play QB. Now go play in traffic.

zam is out of his element.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-08-2012, 11:48 AM
All I saw was the TEAM that wanted it more and minimized their mistakes win the game. Houston didn't win because of TJ Yates. Dalton, IMO, is a better QB than Yates and yet, the Bengals lost.

Wins and losses are a TEAM effort. You can say what you want about bright/shiny QBs, but Drew Brees and Matt Stafford don't do it by themselves. Look at the talent level around them. Look at some of the catches their WRs/TEs/RBs make.

You don't think a guy like Calvin Johnsin or Darren Sproles would help out the Broncos offense? Of course they would. Both teams have been productively building for years. We are recovering from our worst stretch in history.

hotcarl
01-08-2012, 11:50 AM
brees doesnt run that well and his intagibles are questionable at best. ill take my chances with tebow thank you very much (tyvm):welcome:

Northman
01-08-2012, 12:05 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/Caps_Lock_Motivational_Posters_that_probably_no_on e_has_posted-s600x480-96637.jpg

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 12:13 PM
I was thinking the same thing yesterday, too, zam.

Really? This is shocking, MO.

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Really? This is shocking, MO.

Just sunshine and lollipops in Tebow-land...

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Just sunshine and lollipops in Tebow-land...

You're not really that dumb, are you?

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 12:24 PM
You're not really that dumb, are you?

No, I know it's the playcalling and the receivers' fault.

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 12:27 PM

You mean besides leading the team to the playoffs? Something our last 2 QB's couldn't do.

Krugan
01-08-2012, 12:40 PM
AFTER WATCHING YESTERDAYS GAMES:

im glad ive got another game to watch this year, because waiting for the draft and offseason signings takes far to long.

broncophan
01-08-2012, 01:20 PM
after watching yesterdays games I have come to the conclusion that two teams were eliminated and Tebow still has his team in the playoffs...

RebelRocker
01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
You mean besides leading the team to the playoffs? Something our last 2 QB's couldn't do.

How so? He's the QB of record, not the "leader" of this team. He even said so, himself.

BDawk, Champ and Kuper lead this team.

So you're telling me that the defense, special teams and McGahee had NOTHING to do with our playoff berth?

Love to hear the BS excuse for Tebow on this one.:coffee:

topscribe
01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
You shouldn't have said anything negative about Tebow, Zam.

You just became anathema on the board . . .

Poet
01-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Denver fans can agree that Elway is awesome...

And then they randomly hate every other QB they've had since then.

Yeesh

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 01:38 PM

How so? He's the QB of record, not the "leader" of this team. He even said so, himself.

BDawk, Champ and Kuper lead this team.

So you're telling me that the defense, special teams and McGahee had NOTHING to do with our playoff berth?

Love to hear the BS excuse for Tebow on this one.:coffee:

Heres the same response. He's essentially a rookie quarterback with little experience in a "pro" style offense that was able to help this team earn an extra game. he deserves a full offseason with the current coaching staff to see if he can improve.

I don't understand the need to be so negative about playing with house money. what is the wost that can happen? furthermore, how does this effect you personally?

the Broncos won't miss you if you stop being their fan.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Well, I guess you are showing the answer to my earlier post above. :smh:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Heres the same response. He's essentially a rookie quarterback with little experience in a "pro" style offense that was able to help this team earn an extra game. he deserves a full offseason with the current coaching staff to see if he can improve.

I don't understand the need to be so negative about playing with house money. what is the wost that can happen? furthermore, how does this effect you personally?

Amen, brother thnik

topscribe
01-08-2012, 01:40 PM
So now we enter the stage where a poster is being questioned as a Broncos fan . . .

topscribe
01-08-2012, 01:44 PM

Tebow has a defense.

Regarding your implication toward Cutler, that is something he could do, all
the way to the Conference Championship game. He just was not allowed to
do it here. And he didn't have to back in . . .

Northman
01-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Oh more fan police. Love it.

Northman
01-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Correct.

claymore
01-08-2012, 01:47 PM

I am taking a day off of reality and hope Tebow can do something special, but again, you are 100% correct.

Poet
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
All I want to do is troll in this thread.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Oh more fan police. Love it.

Well, if I'm constantly berating my wife or kids, I'm probably not going to win the Best Husband/Father award...

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Well, if I'm constantly berating my wife or kids, I'm probably not going to win the Best Husband/Father award...

So if you're frustrated with a player's poor play you're a bad fan? What about a coach?

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 01:52 PM
It's a game, and I'm a fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Northman
01-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Maybe you should take some time away from the board if you can't handle opinions different than your own. Your analogy is a poor one.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Maybe you should take some time away from the board if you can't handle opinions different than your own. Your analogy is a poor one.

Why? You can't handle different opinions? You'd rather wallow in your pessimistic views?

My analogy was just fine.

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Why? You can't handle different opinions? You'd rather wallow in your pessimistic views?

My analogy was just fine.

I can handle different opinions just fine. The problem is your not even giving one on the topic at hand instead of insulting and trying to call out board members.

SM19
01-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Dalton's been overrated a little this year; people have called him a Pro Bowl snub and a serious Rookie of the Year candidate, and he's really neither of those things. Still, the difference between Yates and Dalton on the one hand, and Tebow on the other, is easily visible with the naked eye and obvious from the stats.

chazoe60
01-08-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't care that someone complains about Tebow's poor play or expresses their opinion but when it's done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..............

topscribe
Dalton's been overrated a little this year; people have called him a Pro Bowl snub and a serious Rookie of the Year candidate, and he's really neither of those things. Still, the difference between Yates and Dalton on the one hand, and Tebow on the other, is easily visible with the naked eye and obvious from the stats.

Maybe Dalton is a bit overrated. But I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to become a Bronco . . .

MOtorboat
I don't care that someone complains about Tebow's poor play or expresses their opinion but when it's done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..............

You mean, like when discussing Orton?

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:06 PM

I understand. I can empathize with you . . . if you know what I mean . . . :coffee:

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM

I know the feeling. When everyone was saying how great Tebow was over and over it became ridiculous.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I can handle different opinions just fine. The problem is your not even giving one on the topic at hand instead of insulting and trying to call out board members.

Not sure where I've called anyone out, but whatever. I am firmly in the middle on this one. There is not enough evidence to sway me in either direction. We're in the playoffs and I get to watch my team for at least one more time this year. That's all I care about.

broncophan
01-08-2012, 02:11 PM
I think Plummer is a better quarterback than Cutler...:)

Sorry...I couldn't resist......let's enjoy the game today....GO BRONCOS!!!

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:14 PM

Wow, does that bring back memories or what? :lol:

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 02:14 PM
In addition, I've said in other threads there are QB's I'd take over Tebow, and ones that make me happy to have Tebow.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 02:16 PM
denver fans can agree that elway is awesome...

And then they randomly hate every other qb they've had since then.

Yeesh

qft

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 02:17 PM
So now we enter the stage where a poster is being questioned as a Broncos fan . . .

no, not at all. just trying to figure out what is being accomplished by being negative

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 02:20 PM

Not sure where I've called anyone out, but whatever. I am firmly in the middle on this one. There is not enough evidence to sway me in either direction. We're in the playoffs and I get to watch my team for at least one more time this year. That's all I care about.

again qft

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:23 PM

Its comments like this that im talking about. The guy never said he wasnt a fan nor did he deserve that response from you just because he has a different outlook that doesnt match your own.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Its comments like this that im talking about. The guy never said he wasnt a fan nor did he deserve that response from you just because he has a different outlook that doesnt match your own.

Wasn't my post.

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Wasn't my post.

Didnt say it was, but you still giving people a rash a shit about their opinions rather than just challenging the topic they were concerned about.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:28 PM
no, not at all. just trying to figure out what is being accomplished by being negative
If the guy choked, he choked. That's not negative; that's realistic.

I said at the beginning that we will see what Tebow can really do, once
defenses have figured him out. So we now have arrived to where "the rubber
meets the road." (Hmmm . . . there's one for WTE's "History of Phrases"
thread.) And so far, Tebow has come up short, which has not inspired a whole
lot of confidence from me . . . and apparently some others . . .

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM

I wish Cutler had this defense in 08, he would have been there as well.

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:31 PM

Shhhhhh, lets not get logical here Med. Your not allowed to be objective on this board.

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 02:32 PM

I think Tebow could be good at Shannys naked bootleg play, I love that play. I hope the WRs could hold the ball though :lol:

ATLbroNCO
01-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Tebow is the first QB since Plummer to get the Broncos to the playoffs. Let's just hope he can be the first one since Plummer to get a playoff win!! If he loses today let's complain about him tomorrow. For now, he is what we have.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Didnt say it was, but you still giving people a rash a shit about their opinions rather than just challenging the topic they were concerned about.

I've challenged plenty of the opinions. Not surprisingly, those threads tend to die once I post my rebuttals.

Point to where I've "insulted" or given a "rash of shit" to anyone.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:35 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/pop2.gif

Slick
01-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Go Broncos!

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I've challenged plenty of the opinions. Not surprisingly, those threads tend to die once I post my rebuttals.

Point to where I've "insulted" or given a "rash of shit" to anyone.

Not that important to me.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Not that important to me.

Then ****.

tia

Mike
01-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I like Tebow as a player, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking the same thing.

Timmy!
01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Seriously......playoff game people!

Jsteve01
Go Slick!

Northman
Then ****.

tia

:lol:

No thanks.

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:41 PM
I like Tebow as a player, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking the same thing.

But the Broncos wont miss you if you dont want to be a fan.

SM19
01-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Maybe Dalton is a bit overrated. But I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to become a Bronco . . .

Agreed. When I say he's been overrated it's not a terrible knock on him. He's been about league-average, which is perfectly satisfactory from a rookie quarterback.

yuhateme80
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Wish cutler was still here

Mike
But the Broncos wont miss you if you dont want to be a fan.

Meh, they are stuck with me. Sucks to be them. Suckas.

Medford Bronco
I hope Fox has Tebow on a short leash and if he goes 3 and out a bunch of times and throws ground balls or throws to the equipment manager, then put in the QB that can throw a spiral, Quinn. he is not great either but different. Oh well. Go Broncos........ I will not root against Tebow, I hope he becomes Steve Young, Boomer Esiasian and Kenny Stabler all in one today. We shall see what happens.

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Meh, they are stuck with me. Sucks to be them. Suckas.

Agreed. Been a fan for about 30 years. Not going anywhere regardless of my frustration with them. :D

Chef Zambini
01-08-2012, 02:45 PM
All I saw was the TEAM that wanted it more and minimized their mistakes win the game. Houston didn't win because of TJ Yates. Dalton, IMO, is a better QB than Yates and yet, the Bengals lost.

Wins and losses are a TEAM effort. You can say what you want about bright/shiny QBs, but Drew Brees and Matt Stafford don't do it by themselves. Look at the talent level around them. Look at some of the catches their WRs/TEs/RBs make.

You don't think a guy like Calvin Johnsin or Darren Sproles would help out the Broncos offense? Of course they would. Both teams have been productively building for years. We are recovering from our worst stretch in history.excellent p[oint aBOUT TALENT, BUT IT DIMINISHES THE ARGUEMENT MAde on tebows behalf, 'he is a winnert"
I try to enlighten the tebow supporters by drawing comparisons to other , minimal experience QBs.
Sorry to rain on anyones gameday parade, in just a few hours timmy will do that all by himself and the ZEALOTS will continue to blame everyone but the weakest link on our offense, tim tebow.

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 02:46 PM

As they always say the Grass is not always Greener. :lol: for us fans like me who got on Cutler, I was wrong, I blame Joshy the fraud more and more on this...

Parcells said that to Phil McKonkey(sp) in the 80s.. Phil said the Grass is greener, my ass after being cut by another NFL team and going back to Parcells.

Nomad
01-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I hope Fox has Tebow on a short leash and if he goes 3 and out a bunch of times and throws ground balls or throws to the equipment manager, then put in the QB that can throw a spiral, Quinn. he is not great either but different. Oh well. Go Broncos........ I will not root against Tebow, I hope he comes Steve Young, Boomer Esiasian and Kenny Stabler all in one today. We shall see what happens.

It's hard, huh Med, we all want to win this effing game and will try every avenue, but I believe we have a better chance with Tebow than Quinn. You just never know...I could be dead wrong like trusting the Bengals would win:lol:.

Just win the game BRONCOS!

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 02:47 PM

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. All speculation.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:48 PM

True. And Marshall and Scheffler.

They probably would be, had Fox been hired as HC, rather than McDaniels,
and, with Fox, they probably wouldn't be near the crybabies they were.

But, alas, that's all past, and now we have a postseason game to see. It's
been said several times: "You dance with the date who brung ya," or
something like that.

I don't know what we'll see on offense, but I'm sure I'll enjoy Von and Doom
and Champ, at least . . .

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I wish my granpa was still here. He was a good guy.

Chef Zambini
01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
lets all hate on each other, that will make timmy a better QB and our broncos a better team!
Did you watch the cheer squad outside the stadium with their ludicrous zealot "we love tebow" cheers and support?
I wonder how that makes the OTHER PLAYERS feel?
those people are idiots !

Northman
True. And Marshall and Scheffler.

They probably would be, had Fox been hired as HC, rather than McDaniels,
and they probably wouldn't be near the crybabies they were with Fox.

But, alas, that's all past, and now we have a postseason game to see. It's
been said several times: "You dance with the date who brung ya," or
something like that.

I don't know what we'll see on offense, but I'm sure I'll enjoy Von and Doom
and Champ, at least . . .

One thing is for sure, Pitt is banged up and are ripe for the picking. If we cant find a way to win in this circumstance than i dont know what to say. But sooner or later Tebow will have to show he can pass the ball more than he has.

Slick
Go jsteve!

Nomad
01-08-2012, 02:53 PM
GO BRONCOS....something we can all agree on...I think!:lol:

Northman
lets all hgate pon each other, that wqill make timmy a better QB and our broncos a better team!
Did you watch the cheer squad poutside the stadium with their ludicrous zealot "we love tebow cheers and support"\ I wonder how that makes the OTHER PLAYERS feel?

To be fair, many fans did that early in Elway's career especially his rookie year.

FlyByU

70% is just that

topscribe
01-08-2012, 02:54 PM
One thing is for sure, Pitt is banged up and are ripe for the picking. If we cant find a way to win in this circumstance than i dont know what to say. But sooner or later Tebow will have to show he can pass the ball more than he has.

Both teams may be roaring out of the tunnel on wheelchairs . . . :sad:

Slick
01-08-2012, 02:54 PM
How about we unite for a few hours and root for our team to win? Screw next year. Live in the moment.

Go broncosforums! Go Broncos!!!!!

Northman
01-08-2012, 02:55 PM

Indeed. And thats the crux of it. Just because people have doubts does not mean they want Denver to lose. Just ignorant people who would rather bash other fans because they dont see everything with rose colored glasses. With that said, i hope Denver beats Pitts ass.

broncobryce
01-08-2012, 02:55 PM
lets all hate on each other, that will make timmy a better QB and our broncos a better team!
Did you watch the cheer squad outside the stadium with their ludicrous zealot "we love tebow" cheers and support?
I wonder how that makes the OTHER PLAYERS feel?

Yeah, how dare they support the QB! The other players must be outraged.

bcbronc
01-08-2012, 02:56 PM
When I watched yesterday's games, it made me realize how much I hate having 16 game Bronco seasons.

ps not sure why Joe is getting shit on. imo, when it comes to Tebow he's one of the most neutral posters on the boards. I think people are reading into his posts stuff that ain't there. My reading of his posts is all he's saying is Tebow has faults, but today's not the day to be starting threads on them. I agree.

Today's the day to FAN THE **** UP! Go Broncos, go Tebow!

:defense:

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM

say this was a heavy metal board for fans of a particular group, and all I did was sign up.to say that the lead vocalist couldn't carry a tune. what in the hell am I doing? what could I possibly be trying to accomplish?

now I totally understand the need to rant and let off steam. I do it all the time. with the OP and to some extent the opinion that I quoted, this mudslinging of the team and it's players is a constant.

Now if you are sharing your opinion on a message board, the goal is to find people of like opinion, convince people that your opinion is better, or to get some sort of satisfaction from trolling. If all the above doesn't apply, than what is the goal? surely john fox isn't going to read an opinion on herr and think, "that zam fella is right, I'll cut Tebow tonight."

I'm merely suggesting that if you don't like the product on the field, save yourself some grief and stop watching. there is no secret.contest to be the fan who had suffered the most. and I can turn on my TV if I want someone to tell me how poorly our offense has played. otherwise, I have to think that someone who spams a board with the same opinion ad nausium wants everyone to be as miserable as they are.

In short, if this team makes you miserable, do us all a favor and find something else to do.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 03:12 PM

Indeed. And thats the crux of it. Just because people have doubts does not mean they want Denver to lose. Just ignorant people who would rather bash other fans because they dont see everything with rose colored glasses. With that said, i hope Denver beats Pitts ass.

I can get behind this

Nomad
01-08-2012, 03:16 PM
I can get behind this

Slick had a good take. As long as I've known Slick since BM....he has been the voice of reason. I'm trying to get better at it.:lol:

shank
01-08-2012, 03:19 PM
we're in the playoffs. everyone's glasses should be rosy today. i'm tired of all the parade pissing. broncos post-season; bask in it bitches!

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:20 PM
say this was a heavy metal board for fans of a particular group, and all I did was sign up.to say that the lead vocalist couldn't carry a tune. what in the hell am I doing? what could I possibly be trying to accomplish?

I dont know, the same thing someone who would sign up to say they were the greatest thing ever? Bottom line, its still just someone giving their opinion on the given subject at hand. Not even sure if there is anything to accomplish other than venting.

now I totally understand the need to rant and let off steam. I do it all the time. with the OP and to some extent the opinion that I quoted, this mudslinging of the team and it's players is a constant.

Shit gets old, i dont disagree. Both sides of the coin can be overbearing. A few weeks back i was giving Bullgator a rash a of shit on the constant Tebow nuthugger threads. But i was told to simply put him on ignore if i didnt like it and thats what i did. In the end instead of my taking something off topic and trying to make it about him i just ignored the ******. Pardon my french.

Now if you are sharing your opinion on a message board, the goal is to find people of like opinion, convince people that your opinion is better, or to get some sort of satisfaction from trolling. If all the above doesn't apply, than what is the goal? surely john fox isn't going to read an opinion on herr and think, "that zam fella is right, I'll cut Tebow tonight."

Again, im not claiming Zam is sane. I think has some terrible posts just like i think RCS has some really bad posts. Both are trolls to me but going by the rules of the forum they are entitled to post what they want. The only thing you or i can do is just ignore them.

I'm merely suggesting that if you don't like the product on the field, save yourself some grief and stop watching. there is no secret.contest to be the fan who had suffered the most. and I can turn on my TV if I want someone to tell me how poorly our offense has played. otherwise, I have to think that someone who spams a board with the same opinion ad nausium wants everyone to be as miserable as they are.

I dont know if their reasoning is too make everyone else as misreable. Frankly, i think its just done for attention but thats just my opinion. But, i personally dont listen to a lot of sports talk. It got crazy with the Tebow stuff both pro and con and so in order vent or talk about my views of the team i come here. But every Sunday or gameday that Denver has im there rooting for them to win. But obviously, when it comes to having a formula to win and win consistently i see certain things that have to happen and when i dont i feel like we are just treading water. When it comes to Teebs i want him to succeed, i just dont have faith right now that he will but like i said last night, my opinion isnt the be all end all. But i just express what it is i personally like in a QB and right now Tebow doesnt fit that mold.

In short, if this team makes you miserable, do us all a favor and find something else to do.

For me, the team doesnt make me miserable. I like talking football and i like coming here to express my views but would like to do it without people telling me i should stop watching the team or being a fan. Thats just silly. There's no rule that says you have to be a homer to be a fan.

Nomad
01-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Speaking of heavy metal....what's your favorite tune to get you pumped up?!? In high school, mine was Motley Crue "Kick Start Your Heart" or a AC/DC tune.

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Speaking of heavy metal....what's your favorite tune to get you pumped up?!? In high school, mine was Motley Crue "Kick Start Your Heart" or a AC/DC tune.

T-i6J03j6Bo

broncophan
01-08-2012, 03:32 PM
ac/dc...."For Those About To Rock"......:)

GO BRONCOS!!!

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 03:37 PM
North without quoting your post; I will admit that Zam can bring out the worst in me. for the 5 years I've had the displeasure of interacting with him on various boards, it's become apparent that he loves to hate this team.

I'm certainly not asking people to be homers, I would just love to see an end to the filibustering weather it's for or against tebow.

it would also be great if opinions weren't expressed in extremes, but I realize that is too much to ask.

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:39 PM
North without quoting your post; I will admit that Zam can bring out the worst in me. for the 5 years I've had the displeasure of interacting with him on various boards, it's become apparent that he loves to hate this team.

I'm certainly not asking people to be homers, I would just love to see an end to the filibustering weather it's for our against tebow.

it would also be great if opinions weren't expressed in extremes, but I realize that is too much to ask.

Cant argue with that. Unfortuantely, it seems that for some of us who ride the middle (to quote BroncoJoe) we get lost in the shuffle with the extremists.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 03:39 PM

You do know those rookies are throwing to AJ green and andre johnson? tj yates best play of the game was hitting dre johnson WIDE OPEN, and the bengals have aj green and simpson. two guys that were getting OPEN and goin up and grabbing bad throws. tebows problem isnt pocket presence. its simply pulling the trigger and his wideouts.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 03:42 PM
im just tired of people kicking around my team. this zam guy said we wouldnt win anymore than 3-4 games this season. were in the playoffs. let the ones who are excited be excited. got damn. kicking your own team around before they even play is ****** up.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I hope Fox has Tebow on a short leash and if he goes 3 and out a bunch of times and throws ground balls or throws to the equipment manager, then put in the QB that can throw a spiral, Quinn. he is not great either but different. Oh well. Go Broncos........ I will not root against Tebow, I hope he becomes Steve Young, Boomer Esiasian and Kenny Stabler all in one today. We shall see what happens.

So your going to pull a guy thats known for getting it together in the 2nd half more than he hasnt because he had a bad first half? to play a guy who had 3-4 years of starting in cleveland to prove himself and did nothing.

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 03:47 PM
im just tired of people kicking around my team. this zam guy said we wouldnt win anymore than 3-4 games this season. were in the playoffs. let the ones who are excited be excited. got damn. kicking your own team around before they even play is ****** up.

No one forced you to respond. No one said you can't be excited. I'm excited, but I'm also realistic about who is playing quarterback. And drop it with the wide receiver, that's just an absurd argument. Are you telling me, that simply switching Dalton and Tebow, from their respective teams, Dalton would look as bad as Tebow and Tebow would look as good as Dalton?

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 03:49 PM

I'm certainly not asking people to be homers, I would just love to see an end to the filibustering weather it's for our against tebow.

Cant argue with that. Unfortuantely, it seems that for some of us who ride the middle (to quote BroncoJoe) we get lost in the shuffle with the extremists.

personally ond a scale of 1-10 on the Tebow dick riding committee, (1 being you hate him, 10 being he is balls deep in your throat) I'd put myself at 6.5.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 03:49 PM
dude why do you always qoute me? stop talking to me for 7 days.

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
personally ond a scale of 1-10 on the Tebow dick riding committee, (1 being you hate him, 10 being he is balls deep in your throat) I'd put myself at 6.5.

Im probably about there, maybe a 5. Will be interesting to see how he does this offseason and next year.

VonSackemMiller
This team has a great chance to win today. period. realistic shit.

topscribe
Well, that's one way of putting it. :lol:

MOtorboat
Do us all a favor and stop posting for seven days.

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Do us all a favor and stop posting for seven days.

You forgot to quote him.

Nomad
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
T-i6J03j6Bo

Man...that makes one want to go rip someones head off. Kinda like old school Metallica or Megadeath because i never heard of Vader in the late 80s/early90s.

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
You forgot to quote him.

He asked me to stop.

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Man...that makes one want to go rip someones head off. Kinda like old school Metallica or Megadeath because i never heard of Vader in the late 80s/early90s.

Well, it is an old school Slayer cover so good ear Nomad. :beer:

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 03:57 PM
So your going to pull a guy thats known for getting it together in the 2nd half more than he hasnt because he had a bad first half? to play a guy who had 3-4 years of starting in cleveland to prove himself and did nothing.

Lol he started about 12 games in Cleveland. Please check your facts before rebutting..

Brady Quinn NFL stats (http://www.nfl.com/player/bradyquinn/2495714/profile)

Northman
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I could see that, works with Tebowmania as well.

mYlUe-SDqA0

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Lol he started about 12 games in Cleveland. Please check your facts before rebutting..

yeah theres a reason he couldnt beat out derek andersons of the world after being a first round pick,.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 04:05 PM
yeah theres a reason he couldnt beat out derek andersons of the world after being a first round pick,.

Is there still time to drop out of this history class? :look:

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 04:05 PM

right you basically said your own post was wrong by saying the guy sucks, you should be a Boston Sports writer, you would fit in nicely around here. :lol:

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM

right, he was never given a real chance anywhere. good post :salute:

btw I want Tebow to excel, if he does not and throws sucky like the last 2 weeks, Fox should not die with him, there is no next week. Tebow is not Tom Brady, Brees or Rodgers contrary to what you might think of him.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Hardy Harr......

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Is there still time to drop out of this history class? :look:

I agree but if I get called dumb basically by someone slinging crao against the wall and hoping it sticks, I have to correct them.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 04:09 PM
if brady quinn is so good then we will resign him. let him come in and compete with tebow next year. i actually like quinn. i dont understand why hes so innacurate though because his throwing motion is so beautiful.......

Nomad
01-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Don't get sucked in Med!

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Im probably about there, maybe a 5. Will be interesting to see how he does this offseason and next year.

Amen to the 2nd sentence!

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Don't get sucked in Med!

Clueless thanks Nomad. you know I was us to win today.

:salute: I just want Fox to grow some balls if needed and not be swayed by the vonsackmillers of the world and coach to win, not for next year

claymore
01-08-2012, 04:42 PM

Joe stop beating your wife and kids. :mad:

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
After this win, I am now gagging on Tebow.

Flaming Horsehead
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm really getting tired of you OP.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Zam is somewhere mad as hell the broncos won.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Zam is somewhere mad as hell the broncos won.

So you think that Zam's opinion meant that he was rooting against the Broncos?

Wow, how the assumptions are flying today!

silkamilkamonico
01-08-2012, 08:53 PM

There's a part of me that thinks he does not like Tebow as Denver's QB so much that he would rather be right in Denver losing with Tebow than wrong with Denver winning with Tebow.

VonSackemMiller
01-08-2012, 09:01 PM

You clearly dont know zam. Zam would definitly rather the broncos lose and tebow struggles so he can say he was right about him being a fullback. ive never seen a fullback throw for 300 on the number one defense.

topscribe
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
You clearly dont know zam. Zam would definitly rather the broncos lose and tebow struggles so he can say he was right about him being a fullback. ive never seen a fullback throw for 300 on the number one defense.
I clearly know Zam from multiple boards. You clearly don't.

FlyByU
01-08-2012, 09:09 PM

Him and several other master posters on this board also. Orton lovers that can't take it that TT is better then KO is in less then 16 games played.

MOtorboat
01-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Him and several other master posters on this board also. Orton lovers that can't take it that TT is better then KO is in less then 16 games played.

Lol, zam HATED Orton.

Medford Bronco
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM
I love being wrong, I suported the kid big time. I was jumping up and down screaming and my 8 year daughter said daddy pick me up and I did. What fun it was today.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 09:29 PM
I clearly know Zam from multiple boards. You clearly don't.

Did you ever experience Zam on Broncos Outsiders?

topscribe
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Did you ever experience Zam on Broncos Outsiders?

Haven't been to Outsiders. I found him entertaining on the Freak. :laugh:

Chef Zambini
01-08-2012, 09:44 PM
first, I am thrilled with the bronco victory, a PLAY-OFF victory !
second, my thanks to all those who regardless of my irratating opinions, defended me as a REAL BRONCO FAN !
I may not think TT has what it takesd to be a BONAFIDE NFL QB, but I was thrilled with his performance today !
The Steelers were far from full strength, and even more depleted as the game progressed.
Keep that in mind as we go forward to face the Patriots.
If we somehow manage a win against them, I will become a true believer!
For now I will just enjoy the win and another extended week to an incredible season.

BroncoJoe
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
first, I am thrilled with the bronco victory, a PLAY-OFF victory !
second, my thanks to all those who regardless of my irratating opinions, defended me as a REAL BRONCO FAN !
I may not think TT has what it takesd to be a BONAFIDE NFL QB, but I was thrilled with his performance today !
The Steelers were far from full strength, and even more depleted as the game progressed.
Keep that in mind as we go forward to face the Patriots.
If we somehow manage a win against them, I will become a true believer!
For now I will just enjoy the win and another extended week to an incredible season.

Patriots are pretty weak on defense. Let's just hope we keep Brady guessing and our defense steps up.

The Broncos gave that game away a couple weeks ago - IMO.

red98
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Patriots are pretty weak on defense. Let's just hope we keep Brady guessing and our defense steps up.

The Broncos gave that game away a couple weeks ago - IMO.

Concrete cyanide is coming to town, the pats can suck it.

chazoe60
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM
What say you now Zam?

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Love reading threads like this after the fact.

nevcraw
01-08-2012, 10:56 PM
thread = dead

Joel
01-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Just a thought: When evaluating our QB, watch OUR games. :tongue: