PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion, playoff edition. Wildcard weekend, Broncos vs. Steelers

Tned
01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Steelers playoff game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

iLands
01-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Nearly too excited to sleep.

I'm so happy to see my Broncos playing with house money; I think they'll surprise people, even many posters here.

hamrob
01-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm hugely optimistic about today's game. I have confidence in this team and our QB! Go Broncos!!!

MileHighCrew
01-08-2012, 02:54 PM
GO BRONCOS shock the NFL world today

MileHighOC
01-08-2012, 03:28 PM
I have been so anxious all day!! Must admit with all the rumors of Quinn playing 3rd and longs or being put in permaintaly , I have felt uneasy and ready for the game ! I pray for a quick start for the offense, and put up 7 early and often!!

rjent
01-08-2012, 03:49 PM
we will shock the world today and actually i feel we have a chance. if we lose I am still happy with our year we are far beyond where most thought we would be.
heres to a great and injury free game

go broncos

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Denver Native (Carol)
01-08-2012, 04:35 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

nevcraw
01-08-2012, 08:56 PM
we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TXBRONC
01-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Besides winning which is by far the most important thing that happened on Sunday there are a few other things worth mentioning.

1.) Tned didn't hurt the team by not posting a Positively only thread.

2.) Tebow had good game.

3.) The defense had a good game.

4.) D. Thomas was an absolute beast.

Tned
01-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Besides winning which is by far the most important thing that happened on Sunday there are a few other things worth mentioning.

1.) Tned didn't hurt the team by not posting a Positively only thread.

2.) Tebow had good game.

3.) The defense had a good game.

4.) D. Thomas was an absolute beast.

5.) Team finally won with Tned in the stands

TXBRONC
01-10-2012, 02:16 PM
5.) Team finally won with Tned in the stands

Way to shake off the curse T. :elefant: