PDA

View Full Version : the Pope says " Take the Steelers give them the pts"

steeler
01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
wonder how much Bible thumping will be going on in denver after this game. I mean ,wow in denver tebow would kick Jesus ass. everyone seems to be on this holy roller kick. Its Football for crying out loud. I know, you know the bronco's arent going to score one single point against us. Maybe next year you can try a jewish qb or maybe some sort of monk or something.

chazoe60
01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe you could find the correct forum for this drivel you fuktard.

Northman
01-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Come on Chaz, you know Steeler fans are pretty dumb. Do you really expect them to know how to read? lol

Krugan
01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
wonder how much Bible thumping will be going on in denver after this game. I mean ,wow in denver tebow would kick Jesus ass. everyone seems to be on this holy roller kick. Its Football for crying out loud. I know, you know the bronco's arent going to score one single point against us. Maybe next year you can try a jewish qb or maybe some sort of monk or something.

Or find someone who worships the temple of the holy bathroom buggery stall...

all I read was, blah blah blah im a dirty (insert your favorite word here)

Tned
01-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Moved to smack forum

silkamilkamonico
01-07-2012, 12:16 PM

I have lurked in and out of football forums all year, but you just my the dumbest, most unaware person on this subject I have ever come across.

Clipworthy
01-07-2012, 12:19 PM
there's nothing to talk about over in the steeler's forums.... just rapelisberger and shitty weather

milehigh
01-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Being unemployed in Pittsburgh, idle hands ya know?

OrangeHoof
01-07-2012, 12:42 PM
No, I love it. The more posts mocking Jesus the more God may intervene in the 4th quarter.

People wonder where God went during the last three games of the Broncos season. Well, the Broncos didn't need to win. They still made the playoffs. They still have the home field fourth spot and, once again, nobody is taking them seriously.

Those are the optimal conditions. Was David favored over Goliath? Was Daniel favored over the Lions? No. If you're going to live by the miracle, you have to expect the insurmountable odds that come with it. Because if it were easy, God's intervention wouldn't be necessary!

So, enjoy the ride and keep the faith. God shall smite the Pittites if He so desires and make haters like the opening poster ashamed. Or he'll get the Ravens to do the smiting next week. Either way, His will be done.

Dzone
01-07-2012, 12:46 PM
There must not be much action this morning 0n the faggot discussion board

Denver Native (Carol)
01-07-2012, 01:00 PM

It is one thing to come to an opponent's fan board, and post "smack", which can be fun.

However, I for one have ZERO respect for you, or anyone, posting something like this.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

And, we do NOT ever need to fear that we will be reading about TT in the "crime section" - unlike where you have read about your "boy"

SR
01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Are all Shittsburgh fans as ******* stupid as the past couple that have shown up here?

chazoe60
01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Are all Shittsburgh fans as ******* stupid as the past couple that have shown up here?

Yes.

SR
01-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes.

Fair enough.

weazel
01-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I think its funny that they think because tebow is religious everyone else obviously is. If that isn't what he was getting at, my mistake, but I only read a couple sentences and they were pretty messed up english so I didn't waste anymore time.

inner-city schooling :tsk:

BORDERLINE
01-07-2012, 04:03 PM
F' Pittsburgh, you lucky turds.

I Eat Staples
01-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I don't have a problem with making fun of Tebow for his religion, but at least make it funny or creative. This post was far from either. Not to mention I'm resisting the strong urge to be a grammar nazi. It's not like you need an English degree to form coherent sentences.

Dzone
01-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Ya but living in Pitsburgh would be a miserable experience. That explains why when they come on here they are such ********

Thnikkaman
01-07-2012, 09:07 PM

the pope also perpetuates the spread of HIV in Africa.

SR
01-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Ya but living in Pitsburgh would be a miserable experience. That explains why when they come on here they are such ********

Why do you think I call it "Shittsburgh"?

Thnikkaman
01-07-2012, 09:13 PM

Why do you think I call it "Shittsburgh"?

since it's so rough it belongs in detoilete

red98
01-09-2012, 12:21 AM

I wish I could tell you that the Steelers fought the good fight, and the Broncos let them be. I wish I could tell you that - but the playoffs are no fairy-tale world...

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
The pope is obviously a ******* retard.

Day1BroncoFan
01-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Won't see this guy again.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 03:59 PM
cool story bro

Medford Bronco
01-11-2012, 10:49 PM

Nice post, how did this work out for you. :lol:

Flex040679
01-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the first week of the beginning of Pittsburgh's offseason dumbass