PDA

View Full Version : which half of tebow do you want

steeler
01-07-2012, 11:46 AM
We will gladly leave whichever half of tebow you want in denver the other half:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: goes up in our locker room.

shank
01-07-2012, 11:48 AM
if the steelers have the choice, i guarantee they take the back half.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-07-2012, 11:51 AM
I'll take second half Tebow, thanks... he's never really done well in the first half. :D

UnderArmour
01-07-2012, 12:01 PM
We will gladly leave whichever half of tebow you want in denver the other half:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: goes up in our locker room.

The joke is on you. When our team somehow wins we'll be just as shocked as you are. :laugh:

chazoe60
01-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Please, if you guys take the bottom half don't hang it in the bathroom. We all know what Roethlisraper does to people's bottom halves in the bathroom.

artie_dale
01-07-2012, 12:43 PM

I saluted you becuase you did make me chuckle. I'd prefer the half that studies the game material after a mistake/turnover instead of "Tebows"... dammit wait. That half doesn't exist.

BroncoNut
01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
The joke is on you. When our team somehow wins we'll be just as shocked as you are. :laugh:

exactly UA. spot on. I was talking trash to the steeler fan across the street this a.m. I was laughing at how bad the squeelers were going to get beaten tomorrow. the only way pittsburgh wins tomorrow is if they play to win

weazel
01-07-2012, 03:10 PM

this doesnt even make sense... what the hell are the schools doing in Pittsburgh? I seriously feel bad for kids down there.

Ben dont care what half it is, as long as he can molest it.

WTE
01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
this doesnt even make sense... what the hell are the schools doing in Pittsburgh? I seriously feel bad for kids down there.

Ben dont care what half it is, as long as he can molest it.

and Ben will have his bodyguards standing outside the lockerroom so nobody can get in.

Midnight Blue
01-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Which half of Timmy would the Gators fans follow to your locker room? You can have that one.

I Eat Staples
01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
We'll be nice and let you keep the whole Rapistburger, we wouldn't want any of our cheerleaders getting raped.