PDA

View Full Version : I really hope we get to see THIS guy in the rest of our games this season

iLands
01-05-2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5_9ixmgVhE
I hope this guy shows up on Sunday and if he does, we might get a chance to see this a couple more times this season.

broncobryce
01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I think this IS the guy we will see next season. Not sure about this week, but crazier things have happened.

Mike
01-05-2012, 09:47 PM
If that guy and Von Miller come to play then we got a shot. Right now both I saw both of their mugs on the back of a milk carton though.

Probably need our co-MVPs to show up too...Colquitt and Prater.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 09:58 PM
It certainly would be nice to see him be a competent NFL quarterback for an entire game.

BroncoJoe
01-06-2012, 12:32 AM
It certainly would be nice to see him be a competent NFL quarterback for an entire game.

Man, I bet that video really pisses you off! LOL

Dirk
01-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Fun video to watch. I hope that Fox has this team ready to go on Sunday. I really believe we can beat the Steelers if the team believes.

Elevation inc
01-06-2012, 08:50 AM
some great throws in there(but it is a highlight reel).....I really saw defenses get owned though when we were in that spread look and faked a handoff to the RB.....also where have those Wr's gone that were catching everything and egtting separation.....guess when we execute we do well when we dont you get the last few weeks.....

iLands
01-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Let us execute well on all sides of the ball :salute:

Joel
01-06-2012, 09:06 PM
some great throws in there(but it is a highlight reel).....I really saw defenses get owned though when we were in that spread look and faked a handoff to the RB.....also where have those Wr's gone that were catching everything and egtting separation.....guess when we execute we do well when we dont you get the last few weeks.....
Yeah, my thought as I watched that was, I hope we see ALL those guys the rest of the year. There were some nice throws into very tight and VERY temporary windows, and a few well placed ones over defenders heads, but what really stood out to me was how many times receivers made some nice grabs, and how long it's been since I've seen that. Even ignoring the Vikings game (where a D ranked pretty highly against the pass REFUSED to cover) a lot of receivers make a lot of nice plays in that video. Thomas looked like he had the most, but Decker had his share and even Dante Rosario got in there a few times (the one guy everyone seems to overlook is Fells, who's had several nice catch and runs at critical times this year.)

I dunno, but I think if defences are going to keep LBs and DEs parked on the outside to hold Tebow in the pocket, maybe we SHOULD just put him back in shotgun, run three or four receivers on routes and hope his mobility prevents sacks (the "Fran Tarkenton Theory of Pass Blocking" :tongue:) The flip side of max protect giving Tebow few targets is that it makes the 2 and OCCASIONALLY 3 receivers very easy to cover. Teams may be going to a lot of man because they don't respect Thomas or Decker, but they don't have to: They can put a safety deep, a couple LBs in zone and STILL get to Tebow with a 5 or 6 man rush. It would be awfully hard for Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne to get open against that--that's why the Colts had Dallas Clark. ;)

broncobryce
01-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Man, I bet that video really pisses you off! LOL

No doubt he loves every second the Denver Broncos QB struggles.

MOtorboat
01-06-2012, 09:27 PM
No doubt he loves every second the Denver Broncos QB struggles.

I don't always enjoy shitty quarterback play, but when I do, I prefer Tim Tebow.

iLands
01-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't always enjoy shitty quarterback play, but when I do, I prefer Tim Tebow.

He's a shitty quarterback, but he's our shitty quarterback, damnit!

NameUsedBefore
01-07-2012, 12:40 AM
I really thought the video was gonna be Ed Hochuli.

Broncos Mtnman
01-07-2012, 12:55 AM
You do realize that most of those plays came late in games when Timmy was behind late in games.

I think the 3 game losing streak to "clinch" the division shows that teams are no longer player prevent defense when they are ahead in a game.

Pressure Timmy, and he's likely to choke.

:coffee:

underrated29
01-07-2012, 01:15 AM
that myth has been debunked that teams were in prevent. They were not, opposing players have said such...

And I think we have been down in the 4th in pretty much all but like 2 games.

nevcraw
01-07-2012, 06:14 AM
this is going to be an awesome game... win or lose the play will be amped...I m psyched!!

Nomad
01-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Let us execute well on all sides of the ball :salute:

While I don't see the BRONCOS winning, there is always hope and a chance they could. It'll come down to a whole team effort on all 3 phases of the game. Everyone needs to show up, do their job and earn that playoff paycheck.

Chef Zambini
01-07-2012, 11:59 AM
the only way we come out with a WIn is if we are successful running the ball!
RUN THE DANG BALL, EARLY ,OFTEN, AND ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY !
NOW is not the time to get lucy-goosey with a hopeful passing attack!
tHE STEELERS ARE A MASH UNIT, i CANT RECALL any team being so hobbled by injuries going into its first play-off game.
Lets control the field and the clock, pressure the immobile rawshitburger and try to stop their hobbled but inspired run game !
fiirst teaM TO 10 WINS tyhis game, maybe our special teams or defense can score.
If tebow throws more than 12 times I expect a loss !

iLands
01-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Can't wait to see more of this tomorrow :grillin:

hotcarl
01-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Lol

I Eat Staples
01-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Watching this video I'm wondering why the hell can't he play like that all the time. I understand young QBs are going to be erratic, but how could he go from looking like a capable and improving passer to looking like a bad wildcat play?

Elevation inc
01-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Watching this video I'm wondering why the hell can't he play like that all the time. I understand young QBs are going to be erratic, but how could he go from looking like a capable and improving passer to looking like a bad wildcat play?

its not just him the whole offesne stunk the last few games thats why, when you dont execute you look like crap, its the same reason our defense got owned by NE, they didnt execute, where as they had in previous weeks.....execution is key to football wether people like it or not.....

If Wr run wrong routes, drop balls and dont block, IF rb's(not mcghaee) run into there blockers, if the blockers get owned in run blocking and pass blocking, if the Qb is to tenative and lost some confidence and either wont throw, doesnt see it or throws a poor throw...well you get poor execution by the offense and thats exactly what happened the last few weeks.

if you go back and watch our win streak, you will see WR's seperating against guys like darelle revis in 1 on 1 for christs sakes, you will see Wr making some catches lloyd would be proud of, you would see a Qb not afraid to throw the ball, or run with it...you would see a OL doing there job and servicebly blocking enough to do th job, you would see rb's making checkdown plays...why cause they were executing

tebow has played like crap for a couple games now, just like the whole offense has outside mcghaee....thats why it looks how it has....this offense needs to rely on each other cause they are young, and none of them(outside mcghaee) have proven talented enough to do it by themselves...when they dont do that they all look like ass...all of them....

whats sad is many fans dont see that they see a single person responsible for it all, either good or bad or blinded.....i made that mistake with orton here and I hate orton. I wont make the same with any other Qb in the future.....any qb needs weapons even if they are good......its how the game is played....thats why it is a team game....unless you have drew brees, tom brady, peyton manning or aaron rodgers you need help....thats just how it is....

iLands
01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
There he was. To the guy who sarcastically told me he'd pass for 300...eat a dick!