PDA

View Full Version : Where's #7?

EastCoastBronco
02-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Guys,
Forgive me if I'm being ignorant (maybe this has been discussed before) but why is the greatest player ever to don a Broncos jersey not part of the mural on our header?
Sorry to rock the boat...I'm into my homemade wine again and noticing the "little" things...;-)

G_Money
02-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Because once you put Elway on something his shadow looms so large you can't see anyone else.

No other Bronco casts a shadow like that, and we're trying to encourage Cutler to be The Man now, since Elway no longer takes the field.

Having him be eclipsed by Elway in the banner is bad Karma, and we're all about Karma on this board, yeah...

~G

EastCoastBronco
02-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Because once you put Elway on something his shadow looms so large you can't see anyone else.

No other Bronco casts a shadow like that, and we're trying to encourage Cutler to be The Man now, since Elway no longer takes the field.

Having him be eclipsed by Elway in the banner is bad Karma, and we're all about Karma on this board, yeah...

~G

I'm good with that G. Thanks...

weazel
02-21-2009, 12:27 AM
G pulled that right out of his ass, but it sounds good and makes sense!

GEM
02-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Moved thread to Town Hall for discussion.

It may be time to do a banner change. If we were to do that, what would you like to see in the Broncos Forums banner?

Shazam!
02-21-2009, 01:46 AM
The one complaint I always felt that there is no player donning the classic Broncos uniform up there. Maybe it could've been a timeline or something, liek a transition?

Past-Present-Future

Denver Native (Carol)
02-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Moved thread to Town Hall for discussion.

It may be time to do a banner change. If we were to do that, what would you like to see in the Broncos Forums banner?

I would like to see the banner, as is, centered in the middle, and then on each side a rotating collage of Bronco greats - of course - Elway, Little, etc.

GEM
02-21-2009, 11:35 AM
I would like to see the banner, as is, centered in the middle, and then on each side a rotating collage of Bronco greats - of course - Elway, Little, etc.

That would be pretty darn cool! :salute: