PDA

View Full Version : Lame forum Poll regarding Tim Tebow

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Because the talking heads posed this question this morning, I am curious about what a bunch of people with about the same credibility as anyone on ESPN has to say about Tebow.

Will Sunday's start be Tebow's last start as a Bronco.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
No.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 09:35 AM
No.

I am honored that you are the first to answer my poll (that wasn't me). And of course, you answered correctly; Hoes is a Dirtbag.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Hoes is a dirtbag, and Tebow will get a start next year.

vandammage13
01-05-2012, 09:58 AM
I heard that this morning too...Schlereth and Golic both said this would be TT's last start.

Schlereth has become sort of a douche bag...he's entitled to his opinion, but the condescending way in which he talks about TT borders more on Hoge-like analysis than professional analysis. He just sounds annoyed and disgusted anytime Tebow's name is mentioned.

Golic had the same opinion as Schlereth, but he presented his view in a professional manner and left the emotion out of it, which I can respect more.

All that being said, Tebow will be the opening day starter going into 2012, but I wouldn't guarantee anything beyond Week 5 unless he improves.

sneakers
01-05-2012, 09:59 AM
bird is the word

BigDaddyBronco
01-05-2012, 10:12 AM
No, because we are going to beat the Steelers. LOL.

No, even if they draft a rookie or bring in a vet that beats Tebow out, I expect that an injury would give Tebow another start. Unless they trade Tebow in the off-season, he'll get another start as a Bronco.

Buff
01-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Won't be his last start... I anticipate him being our opening day starter even if we bring in a draft pick or FA QB.

It may be his last season finishing as starter for Denver - but he will get another chance.

Slick
01-05-2012, 10:25 AM
He's done after Sunday.

Dirk
01-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't think they would have let Orton go if they weren't thinking of TT starting the season next year.

claymore
01-05-2012, 10:33 AM
I don't think they would have let Orton go if they weren't thinking of TT starting the season next year.

I dont think Orton figured into Elways plans regardless of how well Tebow did. We knew Orton wasnt the answer to anything, and he had to prove what he had with Tebow.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I dont think Orton figured into Elways plans regardless of how well Tebow did. We knew Orton wasnt the answer to anything, and he had to prove what he had with Tebow.

Yeah, I don't know how letting Orton go with a few games left has any bearing on next season's starter, considering Orton is a free agent.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:39 AM
honestly, I do hope it is his last.

I dont think we can sustain a winning record with tebow as the QB.
I am a huge proponent of the run game, but without a serious passing threat, our O will be easily defensable.
I think TTs potential for improvement is marginal,
he is what he is,
his instincts are greater than his ability to learn and progress
and under durerss he ALWAYS reverts back to his comfort level of tuck the ball and run.
I dont think he will EVER be a viable , competent NFL QB.

I am not wishfull, hopeful or 'faithful", I am a realist
!
I see rookie QBs looking like seasoned vets compared to timmy and I dont think he is worth waiting around, hoping he will transform, or metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly.

while other QBs this season will be working on their skills and craft, TEBOW will be in the phillipines circumcising children.
I cant chastize him for his humanitarian work, but I want a QB leading my team, not a humanitarian fullback who cant throw a legitimate NFL pass.
If my choice is mother teresa or CUTLER, regardless opf how much I dispise cutler, and what a fine human being mother T was, I want JC out on the field leading my teamI!

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 10:40 AM

I am a huge proponent of the run game, but without a serious passing threat, our O will be easily defensable.
he is what he is,
and under durerss he ALWAYS reverts back to his comfort level of tuck the ball and run.

!
I see rookie QBs looking like seasoned vets compared to timmy and I dont think he is worth waiting around, hoping he will transform, or metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly.

while other QBs this season will be working on their skills and craft, TEBOW will be in the phillipines circumcising children.
I cant chastize him for his humanitarian work, but I want a QB leading my team, not a humanitarian fullback who cant throw a legitimate NFL pass.
If my choice is mother teresa or CUTLER, regardless opf how much I dispise cutler, and what a fine human being mother T was, I want JC out on the field leading my teamI!

I should make this my signature:

Realist and pessimist are not synonymous

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:45 AM
I don't think they would have let Orton go if they weren't thinking of TT starting the season next year.DIRK, they sent TEBOW out there to FAIL! to go 0-16 so ELWAY could select LUCK !
they forced him to play in an offense they KNEW he would fail at! see the lions game for details!
Only the pressure of the fans and media forced them to alter their O to better suit timmy! and along the way, our broncos and TT pulled out an implausable hollywood script of miraculous wins.
ELWAY looked and sounded miserable after every tebow win.
If the JAGS will have him, JE is sending TT to the jags for their FRDP.
elway KNOWS that TT is NOT the answer.
"pull the trigger" indeed.

claymore
01-05-2012, 10:51 AM

he is what he is,

!

DIRK, they sent TEBOW out there to FAIL! to go 0-16 so ELWAY could select LUCK !
they forced him to play in an offense they KNEW he would fail at! see the lions game for details!
Only the pressure of the fans and media forced them to alter their O to better suit timmy! and along the way, our broncos and TT pulled out an implausable hollywood script of miraculous wins.
ELWAY looked and sounded miserable after every tebow win.
If the JAGS will have him, JE is sending TT to the jags for their FRDP.
elway KNOWS that TT is NOT the answer.
"pull the trigger" indeed.

I agree a 100% and hope you are right.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 10:57 AM
He's been downright awful as a quarterback, but the wins might have bought him a little time and a few more starts, mostly because Denver can't get one of the top tier quarterbacks in the draft, now.

BroncoJoe
01-05-2012, 11:01 AM
He'll be the opening day starter next year. How long he lasts is anyone's guess.

HammeredOut
01-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I don't know how letting Orton go with a few games left has any bearing on next season's starter, considering Orton is a free agent.

Well since Tebow is the only QB on our roster who is signed next year. Does it not make perfect sense to bring in another spread option QB who runs as much as he passes. If Fox has a playbook that runs the option every 3rd play, why not add another QB who can step in and run the offense. The angles from outside the pocket are never easy for defenses because defenses aren't generally designed to stop those types of plays. Defense is an angle game, and who has the best angles in the defense. When you start moving outside the pocket, those angles all change.

We have to face it as fans, that if we our QB is going to run the ball 22 times in a game, why not bring another QB who is capable of doing the same thing. Defenses hardly account the QB as the primary runner. A QB who can throw like an "Average" NFL QB, and you mix that in with a QB who can run the ball like a FB, we have a dangerous weapon. I would like to see the Broncos build on this run game. We could have smashed rushing records this year if we were rushing the ball as much as we were as an overall team this season.

We do have a dangerous weapon, and that is our almost 200 yards a game on the ground with Tebow and Company running the ball. I believe if we stick to our guns, and rush the ball like we are, it would be hard to beat us, if we can figure out a few 3rd down plays. I believe if we stick to it, Tebow will be starting next year reguardless of who is drafted or brought in, no matter how bad his passing ability is.

TXBRONC
01-05-2012, 11:12 AM
No. I think Tebow will be opening day starter but will he finish the season as the starter is a completely different matter.

I also think Denver will still draft quarterback and bring in a veteran as an insurance policy.

BroncoJoe
01-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Does anyone think we'll resign Brady Quinn? He's been around the system and players now for two years. Just curious. He really doesn't have much value to any other team, and I don't think he'll get many offers.

HammeredOut
01-05-2012, 11:18 AM
He's been downright awful as a quarterback, but the wins might have bought him a little time and a few more starts, mostly because Denver can't get one of the top tier quarterbacks in the draft, now.

Well if Indy wants to trade Payton Manning after they select Andrew Luck. Why not try and send them TT and a bag of tackles for PM. If our defense is this good with the worst statistical QB in the league, I wonder how far we could go with one of the best statistical in the league at the QB position. Look at New England for instance, they are an 11-5 team without Tom Brady, and Indy is a 2-14 team without Payton Manning. Manning I believe is that valuable still.

Dzone
01-05-2012, 11:21 AM
who the hell is Hoes?

HammeredOut
01-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Does anyone think we'll resign Brady Quinn? He's been around the system and players now for two years. Just curious. He really doesn't have much value to any other team, and I don't think he'll get many offers.

I think he will be atleast starting for the B.C Lions, or the Calgary Stampeders. Quinn was a prima donna under C.Weiss. Everybody thought Quinn was going to be the next Tom Brady because Weis had the headset on at Notre Dame for a few years. I say he is an official bust at this point. The kid can't learn much on the bench anywhere.

TXBRONC
01-05-2012, 11:27 AM

He may not get many offers but I think it's unlikely that he stays.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 11:41 AM
who the hell is Hoes?

The dirtbag.

weazel
01-05-2012, 11:43 AM
unfortunately, no

red98
01-05-2012, 11:48 AM
No. He will start in the divisional round this year.

Next year maybe not.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 12:12 PM
who the hell is Hoes?

He is a beloved friend of us who came over from the Freak. Unfortunately, he was deemed to be banned on this site because he couldn't control himself here.

Thus, he's a dirtbag. But we love him.

broncophan
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
If the broncos unload Tebow...they will have the "Tebow Godly Curse" forever and they will be a doomed franchise from here to eternity...

I would be ok with Tebow being like Kubiak was for the broncos...a backup qb forever for the broncos.

Trade Brady Quinn, Champ Bailey, and our first round pick to the Colts, for the #1 pick in the draft....and keep Tebow...he is the type of athlete/person to keep around...ala Kubiak...imo..

catfish
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM
no, but if he doesn't improve drastically in the offseason it will be one of his last

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 12:34 PM
As long as ELWAY can find a TAKER (the jags) he will ship out TT,
Do you honestly think JE wants to go thru this same BS next year if he drafts a QB for the future?
I hope TT looks promising against the steelers so the jags will still want him !
The NEW owner has to honor his stadium contract for a few more years and TT can definatly sell seats and jerseys in florida !
If TT plays like he has these last 3 games NOBOPDY will want him and we may be stuck with him or release him outright.
a game with more turnovers than completions will mean that TT may have played his last game as an NFL QB !

ShooterJM
01-05-2012, 12:37 PM
I voted no, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he was traded in the offseason.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 10:49 PM
So the 6 of you that voted no, you are wrong. He will start again on Saturday in NE.

Cheers, and thanks for the opinions. :D

DenBronx
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM
LOL Stone Cold Steve Austin on Twitter

steveaustinBSRSteve Austin

I got your 316...Hell Yeah!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
So the 6 of you that voted no, you are wrong. He will start again on Saturday in NE.

Cheers, and thanks for the opinions. :D

But, they were right... Hoes is a dirtbag... :lol:

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 11:23 PM
But, they were right... Hoes is a dirtbag... :lol:

I didnt want anyone to be completely wrong

Nomad
01-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Didn't really know this Hoes guy....he did look like some fat biker guy...............reinstate him !

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Didn't really know this Hoes guy....he did look like some fat biker guy...............reinstate him !

This is Hoes
http://www.facebook.com/mattyshroda420

He's like a brother to me

Nomad
01-08-2012, 11:30 PM
This is Hoes
http://www.facebook.com/mattyshroda420

He's like a brother to me

Skunks....that takes balls....why did he get banned?!?

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Skunks....that takes balls....why did he get banned?!?

he went ballistic over something a while back.