PDA

View Full Version : New Thread needed

nevcraw
01-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Can we please not have Nantz and Siims this weekend.. They have killed the mojo more than Il kong jizles's death.

I never wished for so much the walrus Dan Deirdorf more in my entire life.. who's a girl gotta hummzy to get a little ian eagle up in the peace.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 01:04 AM
I am welcome to me check with you can place a secret when I tell you what it is you won't believe it

BroncoWave
01-05-2012, 01:18 AM
I'm pretty sure I have read somewhere that we have them again this weekend.

battherastard
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
don chriqui and steve beurlein

dogfish
01-05-2012, 01:25 AM
merlin olsen. . .

G_Money
01-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Man, I would take Tony Kornheiser and Dennis Miller over Golf Dude and Douchebag Giants QB. And yes, the fact that Simms makes me long for Dierdorf is simply astounding.

~G

dogfish
01-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Man, I would take Tony Kornheiser and Dennis Miller over Golf Dude and Douchebag Giants QB. And yes, the fact that Simms makes me long for Dierdorf is simply astounding.

~G

G, you have gone TOO FAR!!

:eek: :tsk:

BroncoWave
01-05-2012, 02:03 AM

~G

Golf dude? Really? Jim Nantz is one of the best if not the best announcer on TV IMO. Simms is a moron but that doesn't take away from how great Nantz is at all.

Joel
01-05-2012, 02:56 AM

~G
I hate how often I have to listen to those two idiots call Denver games. They even called Super Bowl XXXII. Simms' every utterance is either blatantly obvious or obviously wrong, yet Nantz praises each as a deep insight.

Dzone
01-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Simms has been a curse on the Broncos ever since he put a 22 for 25 on us for the Lombardi. He has to think of that every time he comes to mile high. Lots of Bronco fans are reminded of it every time they see Simms. Time to break the Simms curse.
Too bad we couldnt get Gus Johnson screaming his head off

sneakers
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Simms makes waaaaaay too many homoerotic statements for my taste

vandammage13
01-05-2012, 10:03 AM
I can't stand Dierdorf and his lisp....Simms is a joke as well, he makes the stupid comments like John Madden, but without the likeability.

I might be muting the game and try to sync up my DVR with the radio broadcast.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:04 AM
dierdorf is the worst, the undisputed king of cliches and hyperboli!
from"the cats outa the bag"
to "the finest human being you'll ever meet"
DD never fails to say something that has been uttered a million times and act like he is the most clever person on the planet in doing so, and regasrdless of who is playing, he will tell you that one of the players is the finest he has EVER seen in all his years of football.
His voice is syrup of epicac to me.
I have a little sticker over the top of my MUTE BUTTON, it reads 'DIERDORF' .

vandammage13
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM
dierdorf is the worst, the undisputed king of cliches and hyperboli!
from"the cats outa the bag"
to "the finest human being you'll ever meet"
DD never fails to say something that has been uttered a million times and act like he is the most clever person on the planet in doing so, and regasrdless of who is playing, he will tell you that one of the players is the finest he has EVER seen in all his years of football.
His voice is syrup of epicac to me.
I have a little sticker over the top of my MUTE BUTTON, it reads 'DIERDORF' .

He also overuses the word "plethora"...It's like he thinks he's a genius for using big words, but he just ends up sounding like a moron.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:10 AM
BTW I enjoyed Dennis Miller! ABC hired him to fill in the void of meaninglesss games where the outcome was secure long before the third quarter ended, and to engage a NEW audience, knowing bona fide football fans would watch regardless.
Sadly, he showed up during a season where every game went down to the wire, and his high brow humor offended a large faction of the audience because they could not understand him.
Simple folk resent a commedian that makes everyone around them laugh, but they themselves are not bright enough to "get the joke", the arcain references , I enjoyed, most did not.
KORNHEISER,might have been the worst to ever enter the MNF booth.
They asked him to be the next howard cosell, he only succeeded at being a dick.

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Only CBS game of the weekend, so I'd assume they are doing it. They are the No. 1 team for CBS.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:17 AM
He also overuses the word "plethora"...It's like he thinks he's a genius for using big words, but he just ends up sounding like a moron.He starts every telecast with a "word of the day"
it is so obvious its pathetic. and then, just as you suggest, he has his handfull of 'fifty cent words that he attempts to use in EVERY broadcast, in a futile attempt to make his blubbering commentary sound intelligent.
he is beyond annoying.
I really dislike announcers who DONT know the rules! clowns who see a ref with his hat off and dont reralize that somebody went out of bounds, the yardage approprite to the infraction, and rules governing OT and replay!
week after week I listen to these "suits" fail to deliver the game in a professional manner, andf I wonder how these clowns get and keep their jobs!
One guy who has come along way is AIKMAN !
he was pathetic when he started!
NOw, he is one of the best.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Only CBS game of the weekend, so I'd assume they are doing it. They are the No. 1 team for CBS.CBS alkso has a game on saturday, we can always hope DD gets used then !

MOtorboat
01-05-2012, 10:26 AM
CBS alkso has a game on saturday, we can always hope DD gets used then !

Both games Saturday are on NBC. Afternoon game will probably be the Notre Dame play by play guy (can't think of his name) and Mike Mayock, which is Cinci-Houston. The night game will be Michaels and Collinsworth.

Early game Sunday is on Fox and should be Buck and Aikman, and the late game Sunday is on CBS and I'd assume Nance and Simms.

CBS and Fox will get two games next week, and that will be Gumbel and Dierdorf on Saturday, and Siragusa, Johnston and their play by play guy.

NightTrainLayne
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
CBS alkso has a game on saturday, we can always hope DD gets used then !

Nope. NBC I think has both the wildcard games on Saturday. ESPN may have one as well, but I think part of the Sunday night football deal is that NBC gets the Saturday Wildcard games.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
if it is deirdorf, then the only way to tolerate him is to make a game of it ! right down all the cliches you think he might say and then get a "reward' each time he utters one of them!
an excellent drinking game.

BORDERLINE
01-05-2012, 11:51 AM
ANYTHING i mean anything is better than Dan Fouts. I hate that fool to the extreme!!!! Always talking sh**

AlWilsonizKING
01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Well we got "eeem" (that's how Simm's pronounces "him") I find it annoying and hate it. Really didn't like hearing it today, but it was made much better with a Broncos win!!

If there wasn't a delay between the radio (Dave Logan) and the TV. I would always listen to it rather than the TV. It just sucks hearing the play and then a few seconds later seeing it.

PEACE!!!

BroncoWave
01-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Guess who we get again next week? That's right, Nantz and Simms!

Day1BroncoFan
01-09-2012, 02:20 AM
I just hope Tebow and the rest of the team shut them up again. :nod:

BroncoTech
01-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Gotta love Simms 'Steelers only need 10 more yards to be in field goal range'
Nance: 'But that would be a 67 yarder!'
Simms: 'This is mile high'.

omg the man is a jackass.

Day1BroncoFan
01-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Gotta love Simms 'Steelers only need 10 more yards to be in field goal range'
Nance: 'But that would be a 67 yarder!'
Simms: 'This is mile high'.

omg the man is a jackass.

So I really heard him say that then?

BroncoWave
01-09-2012, 08:19 AM
So I really heard him say that then?

To be exact he said 8-10 yards, which means even a 69 yard FG was in play. Was nice to hear Nantz call him out on that! :lol:

Zweems56
01-09-2012, 08:25 AM
I am welcome to me check with you can place a secret when I tell you what it is you won't believe it

I'm either missing an inside joke, or you're too drunk to ****.

Thnikkaman
01-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm either missing an inside joke, or you're too drunk to ****.

I was playing with the voice translation on my cell phone.

Fullback32
01-10-2012, 04:24 PM
KORNHEISER,might have been the worst to ever enter the MNF booth.
They asked him to be the next howard cosell, he only succeeded at being a dick.

Couldn't stand the guy. He actually had the ability to make Joe Theismann sound smart. Amazing.

rationalfan
01-10-2012, 04:25 PM
i have no problem with nantz and simms; but i do notice that i enjoy them more when denver's winning the game's these two are calling.

frankly, i'll take anyone who isn't joe buck and troy aikman. that fox duo makes me happy my TV has a mute function.

nevcraw
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
i have no problem with nantz and simms; but i do notice that i enjoy them more when denver's winning the game's these two are calling.

frankly, i'll take anyone who isn't joe buck and troy aikman. that fox duo makes me happy my TV has a mute function.

I have slightly softened my stance on nantz and simms due to the win and actually used like them the best ---- but then we hit the 3 game skid and I needed a reason...

rcsodak
01-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Randy Moss and Steve Grogan

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Joel
01-11-2012, 03:08 AM
I quite like Joe and Troy; I quite DISLIKE Phil Simms telling the whole freaking world how they see us run that fake crossing route to Fells that he breaks off upfield all the time in practice. Why not be direct: "Bill Belichick, if you're watching this, and I know you are, you may not have ever seen this 40 yard pass play before, but they run it several times a day in practice, so be ready for it next week, and don't be fooled into thinking it's just a plain old TE crossing route." Wonder who Parcells had sit on Simms on media day; probably LT.