PDA

View Full Version : Get creative and win #Broncos playoff tickets - includes airfare for out of towners

Tned
01-04-2012, 02:35 PM
The Broncos are giving away playoff tickets.

Here is the email they just sent out.

Tell us what you are willing to do to win Broncos vs. Steelers playoff tickets! Get creative, think outside the box and you could win VIP tickets and pregame field passes for Sunday's playoff game. Contest Ends January 5th

In addition, from the contest webpage:

Tell us what you would do for Broncos vs. Steelers playoff tickets! Get creative, think outside the box and we will pick one winner based on submissions and that person will win 2 Budweiser Champions Club Tickets (F&B included), Broncos Barn tickets and pregame field passes. If you live out of state and we choose you, we will even fly you in for the game! Good luck! Contest ends Thursday, January 5 at noon (mountain time).

If you want to go to the game, click the link below and enter the contest:

http://promos.denverbroncos.com/contests/entryform/149

Northman
01-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Yea, Missy signed us up for this last night.

NightTerror218
01-04-2012, 02:42 PM
i am doing it now.......how can i use the Alaskan weather to help me?

Buff
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I can't think of anything clever that I'd do for tickets that isn't inappropriate or boring.

NightTerror218
01-04-2012, 02:45 PM
thought about putting run bare ass around my block at -5 degrees, but thought I might lose extremities doing that.

Tned
01-04-2012, 02:45 PM

:tsk: :tsk: and you didn't let others know. You trying to reduce the competition! ;)

Traveler
01-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Done!

NightTerror218
01-04-2012, 02:55 PM
would be a great 1st game ever

BroncoBJ
01-04-2012, 03:50 PM
I can't think of anything clever that I'd do for tickets that isn't inappropriate or boring.

:lol: Same here. Anything I would think of, would probably just be bad anyways. :fight:

MasterShake
01-04-2012, 04:28 PM
I hope they don't actually make you do the thing you said you would do. I put that "I would dress up in a Ben Roethlisberger jersey waving a terrible towel and possibly Tebowing, stand at midfield during warm-ups, and let Von Miller get a clean shot at my blind side with a full head of steam. I would then get drunk at the Broncos Barn to help kill the pain and try and enjoy a Broncos win over the Steelers with a concussion and broken ribs."

Thnikkaman
01-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I hope they don't actually make you do the thing you said you would do. I put that "I would dress up in a Ben Roethlisberger jersey waving a terrible towel and possibly Tebowing, stand at midfield during warm-ups, and let Von Miller get a clean shot at my blind side with a full head of steam. I would then get drunk at the Broncos Barn to help kill the pain and try and enjoy a Broncos win over the Steelers with a concussion and broken ribs."

From the rules:

If selected, you will be asked to perform the task or idea you submitted.

MasterShake
01-04-2012, 05:01 PM
From the rules:

Dammit...

dogfish
01-04-2012, 05:02 PM

what did she volunteer to do?

:shocked:

dogfish
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
okay, i'm in. . .

i told them i would screw all the broncos cheerleaders. . . . :heh:

i sure hope they pick me!

rcsodak
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM
From the rules:
Only says "asked". :D

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

weazel
01-04-2012, 05:35 PM
just entered but Im not telling you what I said I would do because it's the winner!!!

rjent
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Done ....

I would dress up like a cheerleader if I needed to! :D

dogfish
01-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Done ....

I would dress up like a cheerleader if I needed to! :D

nice try, noob, but i'm not screwing you. . . . :huh:

at least not until i know your name first. . .

NightTerror218
01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I put I would run around my block in -5 degree weather in boxers and shoes.

rjent
01-04-2012, 06:28 PM
nice try, noob, but i'm not screwing you. . . . :huh:

I assure you .... that is correct ..... :2thumbs: :D

Tebowned!
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I would spend ten minutes in a bathroom stall with Ben Roethlisberger.

Nomad
01-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I put I would run around my block in -5 degree weather in boxers and shoes.

You should of put you would jump into icy waters bare ass then run around the block.:lol:

Nomad
01-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I would spend ten minutes in a bathroom stall with Ben Roethlisberger.

That's funny!

Joel
01-05-2012, 02:23 AM
What if I live "out of continent"? As far as suggestions of mine on which I hope the team acts: Make G, CB and WR the top priorities, in that order (though it's close on the first two) next off season.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Since entries are closed, I said that I would write a song about the broncos, perform it live, and put it on youtube.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:53 AM
thought about putting run bare ass around my block at -5 degrees, but thought I might lose extremities doing that.can you reaLLY call that thing an extremity?
slip and slide down the Al_can!put a von miller jersey on that 11 foot tall polar bear !

NightTrainLayne
01-05-2012, 10:54 AM
My entry stated that I would proudly wear the "Barrel-Man" outfit and roam the stadium helping to encourage the Broncos faithful.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Since entries are closed, I said that I would write a song about the broncos, perform it live, and put it on youtube.oh thats original, are you really mike mccoy?

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
What if I live "out of continent"? As far as suggestions of mine on which I hope the team acts: Make G, CB and WR the top priorities, in that order (though it's close on the first two) next off season.
as apposed to "In-continent" ?

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
oh thats original, are you really mike mccoy?

Have you learned to use a keyboard and mouse correctly? I will no longer respond to you unless you have correct punctuation and capitalization.

I sat there and had to think of something that they would likely pick. I can't say that I would paint myself orange and blue then jump in the Cedar River because that would cause bodily harm to myself that would make the organization look bad (just a little based on my stupidity). Realistically you need to pick something that isn't breaking any laws, is not likely to inspire violence, and requires effort. Honestly, if I was picking winners, NTLs would be a contender.

BroncoJoe
01-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Back during the '80's Superbowls, a couple friends of mine won free tickets to the Superbowl by agreeing to sit in a large tub of orange jello. They did it on the 16th Street Mall, and it was filmed by all the TV stations, and made the front page of both newspapers. They had to start out with just cold water, ice and the jello mix and sit there until it was actually jello.

Pretty cool.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I said I would dress up like josh mcdaniels wearing a diaper and stroll down cherry creek wearing a diaper and a sign that says,
" move over lombardi, I am josh mcdaniels and I am a genius."
then I would have a tomato stand full of over-ripe tomatoes and rotting vegetables, which I wouild sell to onlookers and donate the proceeds to charity.

Chef Zambini
01-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Have you learned to use a keyboard and mouse correctly? I will no longer respond to you unless you have correct punctuation and capitalization.

I sat there and had to think of something that they would likely pick. I can't say that I would paint myself orange and blue then jump in the Cedar River because that would cause bodily harm to myself that would make the organization look bad (just a little based on my stupidity). Realistically you need to pick something that isn't breaking any laws, is not likely to inspire violence, and requires effort. Honestly, if I was picking winners, NTLs would be a contender.it's called comedy, lighten up!

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 11:05 AM
it's called comedy, lighten up!

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/214632637_iJX6c-XL-2.jpg

weazel
01-05-2012, 11:33 AM
I said I would let them strap a monkey to my back while I ran around on all fours like a dog. I figured they like that kind of thing

NightTerror218
01-05-2012, 12:51 PM
You should of put you would jump into icy waters bare ass then run around the block.:lol:

I dont have an ice cutter and polar bear plunge already happened. I would jump into the freezing water for tickets, but i am probably going to do it anyways next year.

weazel
01-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I dont have an ice cutter and polar bear plunge already happened. I would jump into the freezing water for tickets, but i am probably going to do it anyways next year.

I would offer to do that as well but we dont have frozen water anywhere near where I live. We haven't had cold weather or snow around here, just warm and dry. Had a few fires though, maybe I can run through that. Been about 60 degrees here for weeks.

NightTerror218
01-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I would offer to do that as well but we dont have frozen water anywhere near where I live. We haven't had cold weather or snow around here, just warm and dry. Had a few fires though, maybe I can run through that. Been about 60 degrees here for weeks.

I will trade for that, rather then the constant negative temps.

weazel
01-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I will trade for that, rather then the constant negative temps.

the only drawback is the skiing is horrible.

NightTerror218
01-05-2012, 01:06 PM
the only drawback is the skiing is horrible.

true, but work and house projects dont give me time for that right now.

Buff
01-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I was thinking it'd be funny if the winner of this contest - after explaining what great lengths they'd go to for Broncos tickets - asked for the cash value of the prize instead of the tickets.

Tned
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I was thinking it'd be funny if the winner of this contest - after explaining what great lengths they'd go to for Broncos tickets - asked for the cash value of the prize instead of the tickets.

Or, asked if they could list them on the NFL Ticket Exchange for sale.

cameragirl_27
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Missed the deadline on the contest but look how cute this guy is!!!