PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 05:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Terrell-Suggs-goes-out-of-his-way-to-bash-Tim-Te?urn=nfl-wp15161

The Baltimore Ravens have a playoff bye this week. Don't think that means Terrell Suggs' mouth will be taking it easy.

The linebacker took a mostly unprovoked shot at Tim Tebow during a Tuesday appearance on ESPN's "First Take."

"With all due respect we don't need God on our sidelines," Suggs said. "Once again God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. He couldn't even give them two drives? Seven to three? [Referring to the score Denver lost by on Sunday.]"
Technically, it was the San Diego Chargers that saved Tebow and the Broncos. Without the Bolts' win over Oakland, Tebow would be sitting in a pew Sunday instead of the locker room. Is Suggs trying to say that Norv Turner is some sort of deity?

Never mind that. For now, let's point out that ripping on Tebow is the equivalent of shooting a dead fish in a small barrel. Pick a better target, T-Sizzle.

It also bears noting that while Baltimore and Denver could meet up in the divisional playoffs, it would take a Cincinnati upset of Houston (possible) and a Broncos victory over Pittsburgh (nope) for it to happen. In all likelihood, Suggs won't be blitzing Tebow anytime soon.

And that right there is why you spend four years hitting the books at Ball So Hard University. Where else would you learn that true artists don't need to be playing against an opponent to engage in some trash talking?

WHAT A PIECE OF TRASH!!!! SEE you next week buddy!!! Then we will see who gets the respect!!

Dzone
01-03-2012, 05:54 PM
What can you expect from a teammate and pal of murderer Ray Lewis?
Lewis is the lowest form of human life in the NFL and now Suggs is too.

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 06:02 PM

yea he is loser... I remember him bashing Tebow earlier this year... Could chance we get them next week after we beat Pitt, and Cin has a good shot to beat Hou

Northman
01-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Thats actually pretty funny.

NightTerror218
01-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Suggs will be spited by God during his next game.

Buff
01-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Wait, who did Suggs kill?

camdisco24
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
:lol: Anyone who has heard Suggs speak knows that he is not the brightest bulb in the box. Poor guy can barely speak english, but when he tries, everyone around him gets soaked in spit.

What an embarrassment... He made himself look like a real ass on first take. Good going Terry.

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Wait, who did Suggs kill?
Read much at Boulder Ewe? :lol:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BORDERLINE
01-03-2012, 06:51 PM
classless remarks.

It was kind of funny but why even talk about him if your not even facing him??

Northman
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
classless remarks.

I think he is just piggybacking on Flacco's comments a few weeks back about how "disrespected" the Ravens are with all the Denver hype. Of course our hype has died down after 3 losses but im guessing Suggs was asked about the Pitt/Den matchup and responded with that. Personally, im not mad at the comments and found them hilarious. Suggs always talks junk but he backs all of it up. Right now, Den could use a little more higher power again because the mortals on the field arent getting it done.

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Why is he even talking about us? Shouldn't he be preparing to play the Stealers? ;)

Nomad
01-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I think he is just piggybacking on Flacco's comments a few weeks back about how "disrespected" the Ravens are with all the Denver hype. Of course our hype has died down after 3 losses but im guessing Suggs was asked about the Pitt/Den matchup and responded with that. Personally, im not mad at the comments and found them hilarious. Suggs always talks junk but he backs all of it up. Right now, Den could use a little more higher power again because the mortals on the field arent getting it done.

Tebow needs to prove him wrong. I know Suggs would love to see Tebow in a couple weeks.

rationalfan
01-03-2012, 07:05 PM

uh, not to spin this thread into an entirely different direction, but i'd classify a rapist as lower than a killer. which means, if the accusations are true, perrish cox is the lowest form of human life in the nfl.

plus, uh, lewis was never found guilty. don't always trust the media (says the guy who works in the media).

rationalfan
01-03-2012, 07:07 PM
classless remarks.

meh, any nfl player probably deserves the criticism sent his way. including tebow. including suggs.

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 07:07 PM
uh, not to spin this thread into an entirely different direction, but i'd classify a rapist as lower than a killer. which means, if the accusations are true, perrish cox is the lowest form of human life in the nfl.

plus, uh, lewis was never found guilty. don't always trust the media (says the guy who works in the media).

Classifying a rapist as lower than a murderer is not very rational.

By saying rape is worse than murder you basically are saying rape victims are better off dead, please don't type again. Thanks.

rationalfan
01-03-2012, 07:20 PM

By saying rape is worse than murder you basically are saying rape victims are better off dead, please don't type again. Thanks.

no i'm not. that's your inference.

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
no i'm not. that's your inference.

We'l just agree to disagree on this one to avoid derailing a thread that should be used for pure and joyous insults of an illiterate downsy who plays for the Ravens. ;)

Nomad
01-03-2012, 07:25 PM
illiterate downsy who plays for the Ravens. ;)

That's funny!:laugh:

jhildebrand
01-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Sent Suggs a nice little tweet that the same God worked miracles for Ray Lewis. Would rather root for Tebow than a (alleged) murderer.

Joel
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM

True, he just gave the dead mans familly a half million dollar out of court settlement and let part of his entourage take the fall. I still don't really grasp why the obstruction of justice charge for destroying evidence (i.e. his blood soaked suit) was dropped, but I'm guessing the 10 Pro Bowls has something to do with it.

Between Lewis, Roethlisberger and what the Bengals got up to a few years ago, all the AFC North needs is Michael Vick to turn into a(nother) remake of The Longest Yard. Not trying to proselytize, but the whole country might be better off if those jokers spent more time contemplating God and less committing violent crimes in night clubs.

SO glad the Commissioners new "character rules" have cleaned up the NFLs (non-Pro Bowl) players--huh, that's actually how it was in the first place.... :rolleyes:

Here's hoping Tebow gets a chance to make Suggs eat his words on the field, though it'll probably take a few years. Meanwhile: Hubris ate nemesis. ;)

Dzone
01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Ray Lewis is as innocent as OJ and Casey Anthony
Suggs is just a ****** comedian

Davii
01-03-2012, 08:07 PM

Perrish Cox is in the NFL? Who does he play for?

Dzone
01-03-2012, 08:10 PM
We'l just agree to disagree on this one to avoid derailing a thread that should be used for pure and joyous insults of an illiterate downsy who plays for the Ravens. ;)
LMAO! :pound:

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:13 PM
The only reason suggs said all of that was because him and skip bayless always go at it. suggs was in character just running his mouth because he knows skip loves tebow. its not that serious people. suggs ripped his own QB earlier this season saying flacco aint good enough to put the ball in his hands and win. so ehhh

broncosfannum24
01-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Someone needs to knock the guy out, a shot straight to the jaw so he can final grow his damnn adult teeth, seriously this guy is a nfl linebacker with baby teeth like a dolphin lol

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Someone needs to knock the guy out, a shot straight to the jaw so he can final grow his damnn adult teeth, seriously this guy is a nfl linebacker with baby teeth like a dolphin lol

lol

Flex040679
01-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Hold Up....

Didn't LANCE BRIGGS talk shit?? And after Denver beat the BEARS he cried like the wanker he is in the lockeroom after the game??

Damn ****..... please Tim Tebow work hard hit the books in the offseason when ever it begins and come out next year looking polished and shove this babble up his ass when we play them!!!

Flex040679
01-03-2012, 09:20 PM

I love it! lol ... Baltimore's biggest problem is that Joe Flacco sucks... they probly should worry about that not our young qb

igoe4broncos
01-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Suggs is the definition of what a "thug" is.

I Eat Staples
01-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Is Suggs trying to say that Norv Turner is some sort of deity?

That was hilarious.

Btw there is no winner when arguing which is worse between a rapist and a murderer. It's like comparing shit to diarrhea.

TXBRONC
01-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Meh it doesn't matter to me what he says. Denver needs to be concerned the Steelers not the Ravens.

SR
01-03-2012, 10:14 PM
He's a loser that I sure as shit wish we had on our team. Some of these comments in this thread are retarded and some of you are so fickle. I'd rather have Suggs than Tebow ANY DAY.

Medford Bronco
01-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Thats actually pretty funny.

I agree, if it is said with sarcasm. Who cares what Suggs or anyone else says, anyways, its not like Denver is playing Baltimore on Sunday correct

Medford Bronco
01-03-2012, 10:17 PM
I love it! lol ... Baltimore's biggest problem is that Joe Flacco sucks... they probly should worry about that not our young qb

I would love to have that "sucky" QB over our "sucky" QB any day of the week. He actually can make basic NFL throws and is a "winner" :lol:

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 10:21 PM
He's a loser that I sure as shit wish we had on our team. Some of these comments in this thread are retarded and some of you are so fickle. I'd rather have Suggs than Tebow ANY DAY.

He's not a loser, just mildly retarded.

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I just heard interview it's 1000x worse then the article.. Suggs rooted Denver and Tebow numerous times and yet scared to talk about NE or Pitt..
You can listen to podcast from today

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 10:24 PM
46min marker on podcast ....

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7419721

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 10:30 PM
I agree, if it is said with sarcasm. Who cares what Suggs or anyone else says, anyways, its not like Denver is playing Baltimore on Sunday correct

listen to it... its BAD... I HATE BAL now more then NE after listening to the idiot

start at 46 min to 60min

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7419721

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Ya'lll need to get a life if youre worried about whats being said about your boi in the media.

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Ya'lll need to get a life if youre worried about whats being said about your boi in the media.

its just as much about the Broncos the comments he said. Did you listen to it????

The Broncos play not to win...

They can only win with a 62yrd fg

They didnt win divison th raiders lost it.

and so much more

BeefStew25
01-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Doom had a cool tweet about it. Whatever. If if doesn't bug Tebow, it doesn't bug me.

Suggs or Tebow, who would I have over for dinner? Hmmmm?

MOtorboat
01-03-2012, 11:14 PM
its just as much about the Broncos the comments he said. Did you listen to it????

The Broncos play not to win...

They can only win with a 62yrd fg

They didnt win divison th raiders lost it.

and so much more

Get a thicker skin or a sense of humor.

That was clearly tongue in cheek, and frankly, most of it sounded like he was making fun of Bayless, who's an idiot.

Tebois have to be the most insecure group of fans I've run across.

MileHighOC
01-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Get a thicker skin or a sense of humor.

That was clearly tongue in cheek, and frankly, most of it sounded like he was making fun of Bayless, who's an idiot.

Tebois have to be the most insecure group of fans I've run across.

Glad you find it ok. Sure the players dont. He isnt afraid to ma fun of Denver but kept his mouth shut about NE and Pitt. Even if his was tking shots at Denver to piss off Skip, doesnt matter to the Broncos

MOtorboat
01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Glad you find it ok. Sure the players dont. He isnt afraid to ma fun of Denver but kept his mouth shut about NE and Pitt. Even if his was tking shots at Denver to piss off Skip, doesnt matter to the Broncos

Oh the horror...

What ever are we to do, Rhett?

I'm pretty sure, no, I'm positive the Broncos don't give a shit...evidenced by Dumervil's tweet.

bcbronc
01-03-2012, 11:27 PM
"With all due respect we don't need God on our sidelines," Suggs said. "Once again God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. He couldn't even give them two drives? Seven to three? [Referring to the score Denver lost by on Sunday.]"

Suggs is an idiot if he thinks Tebow game us a good drive vs KC.

LoyalSoldier
01-03-2012, 11:39 PM

I'd classify them all as trash and not consider one worse than the other.

Timmy!
01-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Oh noez. Tebow might have gotten his feelers hurt by a guy who is always running his retarded mouth. Oh the humanity! Grab ur pitchforks and torches........

Foochacho
01-04-2012, 12:06 AM
I wish more people would say stuff like this. The overreactions are hilarious. Some of you are bat shit crazy.

MileHighOC
01-04-2012, 06:59 AM
I wish more people would say stuff like this. The overreactions are hilarious. Some of you are bat shit crazy.

It was very disrespectful to the team not just Tebow ... Glad the above comment is what you got out of the 15 min interview

TXBRONC
01-04-2012, 07:30 AM

I'm still being told we're facing the Steelers so I'm going to roll with that.

Foochacho
01-04-2012, 10:04 AM
It was very disrespectful to the team not just Tebow ... Glad the above comment is what you got out of the 15 min interview

I watched the whole interview on first take. He was mainly joking around with Bayless. The Broncos suck he has every right to say shit about us. Have you seen us play? We don't scare anyone. He won't talk about those other teams because he knows he might actually see them in the playoffs.

Foochacho
01-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Too many thin skinned pussies in this world.

Chef Zambini
01-04-2012, 10:22 AM
True, he just gave the dead mans familly a half million dollar out of court settlement and let part of his entourage take the fall. I still don't really grasp why the obstruction of justice charge for destroying evidence (i.e. his blood soaked suit) was dropped, but I'm guessing the 10 Pro Bowls has something to do with it.

Between Lewis, Roethlisberger and what the Bengals got up to a few years ago, all the AFC North needs is Michael Vick to turn into a(nother) remake of The Longest Yard. Not trying to proselytize, but the whole country might be better off if those jokers spent more time contemplating God and less committing violent crimes in night clubs.

SO glad the Commissioners new "character rules" have cleaned up the NFLs (non-Pro Bowl) players--huh, that's actually how it was in the first place.... :rolleyes:
Here's hoping Tebow gets a chance to make Suggs eat his words on the field, though it'll probably take a few years. Meanwhile: Hubris ate nemesis. ;)

bravbo joe, bravo! yes I know this thread is about suggs and his tebow comment but far more important, is the TRUTH that ray lewis participated in a MURDER !
I will NEVER forget that and thasnk you for refreshing the minds of those who do.

sneakers
01-04-2012, 10:38 AM
who cares?

Chef Zambini
01-04-2012, 10:54 AM
who cares?

hyper-sensative tebow zealots who are also religious fanatics care.

MileHighOC
01-04-2012, 11:16 AM

Your the ***** talking shit hiding behind a computer

MOtorboat
01-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Somebody needs a nap.

Timmy!
01-04-2012, 11:27 AM

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/320/d/9/shit_just_got_real_by_dbzsgtjustin-d4ge0j2.jpg

chazoe60
01-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Some of us do take offense to people bad mouthing our team constantly. ****, sorry for actually not appreciating shit talk from teams we're not even playing. I gues we're all just a bunch of pussies for giving a shit.

Foochacho
01-04-2012, 11:49 AM
We talk shit about our team on these boards all the time. What Suggs said was no big deal.

Elevation inc
01-04-2012, 11:50 AM
who cares many people shit talk from a distance......lol

chazoe60
01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
We talk shit about our team on these boards all the time. What Suggs said was no big deal.
No it's not that big of a deal but we should be able to call out the slack jawed moron who said it without other Bronco fans calling us pussies.

**** Suggs he's a twit and opening his mout gives us the oportunity to bring attention to just how much of a mongoloid he is, take advantage. That's all I'm saying.

VonSackemMiller
01-04-2012, 02:45 PM

lol no bullshit. grown men at that. i think some of these men need skirts.

Dzone
01-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Hahaha this thread keeps getting better by the hour. :pound: High five for the whole damn thing...

SR
01-04-2012, 10:07 PM

So says the internet warrior. Dude has a point. Grow some sack and quit being so touchy. God forbid someone say something bad about the Broncos or Tebow.

SR
01-04-2012, 10:09 PM
No it's not that big of a deal but we should be able to call out the slack jawed moron who said it without other Bronco fans calling us pussies.

**** Suggs he's a twit and opening his mout gives us the oportunity to bring attention to just how much of a mongoloid he is, take advantage. That's all I'm saying.

The dude is from Chandler, AZ and went to ASU. I'm not sure what some of you expect from a guy that partied his ass off the entire time he was at college.

BeefStew25
01-04-2012, 10:24 PM
I will fight all of you homos anywhere you want to meat.

chazoe60
01-04-2012, 10:46 PM

You like it rough dont you?

Dzone
01-05-2012, 07:52 AM
internet bully is sending robot to your house to kick your ass.

skins_fan82
01-05-2012, 05:47 PM
You can't blame Suggs for being an ******* and being such a shitty person...

Wouldn't you wake up angry everyday if you were that ugly? :)

Jsteve01
01-05-2012, 06:25 PM

lol you said "meat"

nflfan
01-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Maybe Suggs wants the Broncos to be so fired up that they'd eliminate the Steelers for him.