PDA

View Full Version : This is whats going to happen and its going to be so funny

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 06:44 AM
The Broncos will end up trading Tebow to whatever team McDaniels lands a job at. Tebow looked like a actual NFL QB under a great offensive mind like MCD last year in his 3 games. He looked better THROWING the ball not even running it under mcdaniels. So when McDaniels gets let go from the rams he will land a job with a team thats rebuilding because he is a good offensive mind, There GM will go get tebow because elway will be stupid enough to trade him instead of bringing mcdaniels back here to denver so he could finish his work with tebow. So when its all said and done two former broncos one coach one QB reunite to set the league on fire. That team goes on to win games and make the playoffs and winning championships,

the broncos get stuck with signing flynn to a 6 year 70 million doller deal as he flames out and is not the answer. Broncos go back to 3-13 days and Tebows new team are contenders year in and year out with McDaniels.

There you have it i said it. Be careful what you wish for....Because tebow can indeed throw the ball when hes comfortable. You can tell how well the MCD had him prepared last year as a rookie, the game didnt look to fastunder MCD why? because MCD had a ******* clue what he was doing during preperation all week.

Love you tebow, Wish you the best next year withyour new team as you reunite with your old coach. I know youll be laughing your ass off as we are going 3-13 the next 5 years.

Its a shame nobody gets a chance to develope anymore, Its a shame dumb ass fans dont see the differance in tebow throwing the ball last year under a good offensive mind compared to McCoy and Fox. We didnt even run any read option shit last year with tebow mcdaniels had tebow running boots left running boots right, sitting in the pocket. I cant believe nobody remembers this shit. lol. But oh well youll see next year.... 2-14 and settle for sorry ass matt barkley because flynn ends up terrible.

This thread aint for no big ass discussion, just let it fade away and i promise in 2 years when i dig it back up the broncos will be back to the laughing stock of the league and tebow/mcdaniels will be riding high together.

Hugh Douglas asked a great QB mind ANDY REID if he thought tebow could play QB in the NFL, Reid said YEAH EXSPECIALLY IF I WAS COACHING HIM. keyword if I was coaching him, see this is what great offensive minds do. We dont have that on this staff.

Clipworthy
01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Damn! I must have fallen asleep and missed the wild card game

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:20 AM
the wild card game is ours, and we will beat the steelers, but it wont save tim tebows job here in denver. Im sure of that. the second McDaniels team offers elway a 2nd or 3rd round pick for tebow tebow is gone.

Timmy!
01-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Lmao! U tebois are such clueless idiots.
1. Mcd had already been fired BEFORE tebow got a start last year.
2. Guess who the offensive coordinator was.....
3. Offensive genius? Ya the rams lit it up this season lol.
4. 3-13? When have the broncos ever been 3-13? Never.
5. Flynn? Seriously? U really think the front office is that retarded?
6. This is black hole bound and u make a shitty Nostradamus and a bad troll.

KCL
01-03-2012, 07:28 AM
the wild card game is ours, and we will beat the steelers, but it wont save tim tebows job here in denver. Im sure of that. the second McDaniels team offers elway a 2nd or 3rd round pick for tebow tebow is gone.

What team is McD going to be coaching? And are you positive he's going to land with a team that will give him that kind of control again?

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:36 AM
6. This is black hole bound and u make a shitty Nostradamus and a bad troll.

1.Tebow was in every meeting with mcdaniels last year, thats where the preperation was, Oh and Ben Mcdaniels working with tebow one on one who was still on the team

2. Guess who was using mcdaniels play book calling the same game mcdaniels woulda called? Is McCoys offense looking anything like mcdaniels from last year?

3. Name one rams WR? Brandon lloyd been lighting it up since being there though.

4. 4-12 3-13 same shit

5. Uh yes bronco fans are now drooling over Flynn being the answer. and elway cant get his boy toy luck anymore, almost for certain hell be trying to find the next hype to slurp.

6.whatever. trolling aint me. this is real talk. Fans turning on tebow will come back to bite us in the ass because this is exactly what elway hoped would happen from day one of starting tebow. he wanted tebow to flame out so he wouldnt have to keep him. and now that fans are turning on tebow it will give elway all he ever wanted and thats to dump the guy. If your too dumb too see this then oh well. Just remember you heard it here first.

7. ive never been a tebowmaniac. tebow has alot to prove. ALOT, but hes behind the 8ball with McCoys offense and play calling. and clearly were missing Ben Mcdaniels who might have been the worse fire of the guys fired because he was with tebow one on one week in and week out. why did we even fire ben mcdaniels? He was a good QB coach obviously. what type of organization fires a coach just because he was mcdaniels brother.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:37 AM
The broncos woulda very well been picking 2-14 if tebow didnt get the nod this year. so dont act like it cant and wont happen.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:41 AM
[/B]
What team is McD going to be coaching? And are you positive he's going to land with a team that will give him that kind of control again?

I didnt say MCD would be a head coach, He will land another OC position, The only team i can see him being a HC for is your chiefs with his connection with the management. Lets see how bold elway and the denver fans are in there beliefs about tebow not being able to play. trade tebow to the chiefs if he aint gonna ever be good. How many bronco fans are willing to trade tebow to the chiefs under a mcdaniels offense and romeo defense? Hmm i bet none of these tebow haters wanna do that.

KCL
01-03-2012, 07:44 AM
I didnt say MCD would be a head coach, He will land another OC position, The only team i can see him being a HC for is your chiefs with his connection with the management. Lets see how bold elway and the denver fans are in there beliefs about tebow not being able to play. trade tebow to the chiefs if he aint gonna ever be good. How many bronco fans are willing to trade tebow to the chiefs under a mcdaniels offense and romeo defense? Hmm i bet none of these tebow haters wanna do that.

I'm not a Broncos fan and I don't want to see that happen.

Chef Zambini
01-03-2012, 07:47 AM
6. This is black hole bound and u make a shitty Nostradamus and a bad troll.bravo !
this clown thinks JMCD is an offensive genius?
not surprized, tyhertefore that he thinks TT is a legitimate NFL QB !
he must think that he is the second coming of einstein !
yes, reunite tebow and JMCD, by all means, but please for the love of god and all humanity make it someplace other than DENVER !

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
bravo !
this clown thinks JMCD is an offensive genius?
not surprized, tyhertefore that he thinks TT is a legitimate NFL QB !
he must think that he is the second coming of einstein !
yes, reunite tebow and JMCD, by all means, but please for the love of god and all humanity make it someplace other than DENVER !

I hope its in Kansas City. Id pay good money too see you all reaction to tebow and mcdaniels smacking the broncos around twice a year.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Mcdaniels might not have been here but the offense remained the same. mccoy did nothing last year but call the games the way mcdaniels woulda when tebow was in there,

because after all mccoy is a first time OC, he didnt call any plays untill this year and well....we see what hes capable of or should i say INCAPABLE OF. lol.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Mcdaniels might not be a genius but his offense worked for tebow. you can tell tebow was actually learning something last year without playing. and when he stepped in he took off even though mcdaniels wasnt there. smh people dont and wont get it. Mcdaniels offense and teaching worked for tebow. tebow played so well those last 3 games that analyst acted like it never happend because they all saidhe could not play lol.

Chef Zambini
01-03-2012, 07:58 AM
regret. this will be the end result for ANY team that hires JMCD, and...
any team that throws their offensive eggs into the tebow basket.
the 2 together TOTAL incompetence and futility.
unless JMCD latches on with former patriot alumni like crennel I seriously doubt he even gets an OC job next season.
the rams offense was turned into the NFL's WORST under JMCD !
he made them a laughing stock!
tebow and JMCD re-united, outstanding !
another dynamic duo, reminds me of
bevus and buthead
and dumb and dumber.
and delusional and delerious is the best duo of words that I casn come up with to discribe a person that would think this reunion has ANY kind of merit other than futility and folley.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Oh and tebow had a legit number one last year in brandon lloyd to bail him out and get open....imagine that? tebow looked better with a legit number one WR. go figure.

Chef Zambini
I hope its in Kansas City. Id pay good money too see you all reaction to tebow and mcdaniels smacking the broncos around twice a year.LMAO
I hope so too !
it would guarantee that at leaST 2 times a year I would be the happiest man on earth !
timmy and JMCD re-united in KC?
for me a dream come true !

TXBRONC
Apparently you're unaware of many things. First of all, McDaniels was long gone before Tebow started those final three games of '10. Second, McCoy was the one directing the offense once McDaniels was mercifully put out of our misery.

Absolutely McDaniels is such a great offensive coordinator so much so that the Rams were bottom feeders on offense, so much so that their head coach was canned yesterday, the will have the 2nd overall pick in the draft, and Sam Bradford had a horrible season under McDaniels shitty I mean great tutelage. He did such a great job the Rams will eventually kick his flaky ass to the curb.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
regret. this will be the end result for ANY team that hires JMCD, and...
any team that throws their offensive eggs into the tebow basket.
the 2 together TOTAL incompetence and futility.
unless Timmy latches on with former patriot alumni like crennel I seriously doubt he even gets an OC job next season.
the rams offense was turned into the NFL's WORST under JMCD !
he made them a laughing stock!
tebow and JMCD re-united, outstanding !
another dynamic duo, remind me of
bevus and buthead
and dumb and dumber.
and delusional and delerios is the best duo of words that I casn come up with to discribe a person that would think this reunion has ANY kind of merit other than futility and folley.

Sorry but the rams offense hasnt been good in 6 plus years. Unless you know something about mcdaniels being able to teleport from coaching box to coaching box you dont know what your talking about son. the rams have zero talent on offense to throw too other than lloyd who didnt get there untill week 6? bradford missed what 5-6 games this year? steven jackson missed about 8-9? and played limp the rest. I mean i dont know what you truly expected to from the rams offense regardless of the coach. everything aint black and white. only the less knowledgable fans look at statistics and make a judgement.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Apparently you're unaware of many things. First of all, McDaniels was long gone before Tebow started those final three games of '10. Second, McCoy was the one directing the offense once McDaniels was mercifully put out of our misery.

Absolutely McDaniels is such a great offensive coordinator so much so that the Rams were bottom feeders on offense, so much so that their head coach was canned yesterday, the will have the 2nd overall pick in the draft, and Sam Bradford had a horrible season under McDaniels shitty I mean great tutelage. He did such a great job the Rams will eventually kick his flaky ass to the curb.

Um read the rest of the thread. Youll get corrected as to what im saying here.

Chef Zambini
01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Mcdaniels might not be a genius but his offense worked for tebow. you can tell tebow was actually learning something last year without playing. and when he stepped in he took off even though mcdaniels wasnt there. smh people dont and wont get it. Mcdaniels offense and teaching worked for tebow. tebow played so well those last 3 games that analyst acted like it never happend because they all saidhe could not play lol.... I dont know whuy I waste my time, but here goes.
Timmy's advantage this year and last was his 'uniqueness"
he was an anomoly and defenses needed time to figure him out.
Just like when JMCD won his first 6 games, opponents needed time and "film" to figure him out too!
But once the ravens blueprinterd how to stop the broncos, JMCD coudnt win another 3 games !
Tems now have a blueprint for stopping timmy and he too will never win 3 more games as a starting NFL QB for the

REST OF HIS CAREER !
Timmy is a horrible excuse for an NFL PASSER, and therefore he will always be a long-shot to win.

Chef Zambini
01-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Sorry but the rams offense hasnt been good in 6 plus years. Unless you know something about mcdaniels being able to teleport from coaching box to coaching box you dont know what your talking about son. the rams have zero talent on offense to throw too other than lloyd who didnt get there untill week 6? bradford missed what 5-6 games this year? steven jackson missed about 8-9? and played limp the rest. I mean i dont know what you truly expected to from the rams offense regardless of the coach. everything aint black and white. only the less knowledgable fans look at statistics and make a judgement.two things are very black and white.
tebow and JMCD are incompetent!

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 08:10 AM
... I dont know whuy I waste my time, but here goes.
Timmy's advantage this year and last was his 'uniqueness"
he was an anomoly and defenses needed time to figure him out.
Just like when JMCD won his first 6 games, opponents needed time and "film" to figure him out too!
But once the ravens blueprinterd how to stop the broncos, JMCD coudnt win another 3 games !
Tems now have a blueprint for stopping timmy and he too will never win 3 more games as a starting NFL QB for the

REST OF HIS CAREER !
Timmy is a horrible excuse for an NFL PASSER, and therefore he will always be a long-shot to win.

mcdaniels owned the ravens in new england..... calling the plays. didnt have orton as the qb though. whoops.

Chef Zambini
01-03-2012, 08:15 AM
I surrender to your mensa. tebow and JMCD together again?
absolutely brilliant!
move over brees and peyton there is a new dynamic duo in the NFL !
together like lombardi and bart starr they will dominate the NFL landscape.
JMCD made TT a muti-millionaire by selecting him in the first round.
They can re-unite when tinny lets JMCD stay in his basement after a year of unemployment.

turftoad
01-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I hope its in Kansas City. Id pay good money too see you all reaction to tebow and mcdaniels smacking the broncos around twice a year.

You are NOT a Broncos fan. :tsk:

Northman
01-03-2012, 10:43 AM
You are NOT a Broncos fan. :tsk:

That was pretty obvious for quite a while now. I think its just Jags or some other faboi douchebag.

GEM
01-03-2012, 10:48 AM

I'd pay good money if it happened too....then you'd be on the Chiefs site kissing Tebow's ass instead of ours. :D

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 10:53 AM
This thread is dumb.

I like Tebow but he's sucked as of late. Geto over it. He'll either redeem himself or prove his critics right, either way it won't be Elway's fault. S T F U with the Elway shit it's old and tired.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh and tebow had a legit number one last year in brandon lloyd to bail him out and get open....imagine that? tebow looked better with a legit number one WR. go figure.

eric mangini just broke down some of our game vs KC, he showed how the corners were glued to our wideouts most the time in MAN TO MAN COVERAGE. i see crux beat double coverage for 9 catches 160 yards. if you play a WR man on man bump and run its almost disrespectful to a WR whose any good. but yet teams have decided were going to play denvers WRs man on man allday long because we dont believe they can beat us over the top.

and wheres the bunch reciever sets? Eric mangini hit everything on the head. He said tebow can make all the throws but hes not going to be the guy who throws WRs open who have guys glued all over them like KC did. Our WRs are being disrespected as mangini said! being disrespected because they aint shit on a consistant basis lol. THANK YOU COACH. whose objective and critical of tebow.

Northman
01-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Mangini, the epic failure at the HC level. Yea, ill take his word for it..........lmao!

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 11:11 AM
take what word? what the **** does his word have to do with anything? You can see the shit clear as day on film. man on man bump and run no help over the top. lmao our WRs are being disrespected.

Npba900
01-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh god! When will the Tebow circus finally end? The sooner Tebow moves to TE the sooner stability returns to the Denver Broncos.

Tebow has lost his confidence and has a "Deer-In-The Headlights" look and it will only get worst playing against the Steelers next Sunday.

For Tebow's entire career he has never taken the QB position seriously and always thought he could get by w/o fully developing as a QB at the NFL level.

Elway needs to draft a QB no.1 this year as an insurance policy for the future because Tebow defninitely is NOT THE ANSWER long term nor short term.

Lets hope the Steelers go a little easy on Tebow.

Dzone
01-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Ttoally agree with you.Tebow was a much better QB when Mcdaniels was coach.

TimHippo
01-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Mcdaniels might not have been here but the offense remained the same. mccoy did nothing last year but call the games the way mcdaniels woulda when tebow was in there,

because after all mccoy is a first time OC, he didnt call any plays untill this year and well....we see what hes capable of or should i say INCAPABLE OF. lol.

McCoy coached for about 8 years at Carolina under Fox. He's a Fox guy. Go look it up.

McDaneils is an embarrassment to humankind. Worse than Dave Wannstedt who destroyed two franchises. He already damaged Sam Bradford with his idiot play calling.

TimHippo
01-03-2012, 11:55 AM
For Tebow's entire career he has never taken the QB position seriously and always thought he could get by w/o fully developing as a QB at the NFL level.

Elway needs to draft a QB no.1 this year as an insurance policy for the future because Tebow defninitely is NOT THE ANSWER long term nor short term.

Did you not watch Andrew Luck yesterday.

He has a weird non NFL throwing motion too. Bring the ball down to his hip.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Did you not watch Andrew Luck yesterday.

He has a weird non NFL throwing motion too. Bring the ball down to his hip.

i think its safe to say that throwing motions dont matter. its all about reading the defense and knowing where your going with the ball before the defense does. and that starts before you load it up. when tebow gets more comfortable he will be fine. who knows how long it will take, But he sure looked like he learned something in the meeting rooms with mcd and ben mcdaniels last year. juss sayin

BORDERLINE
01-03-2012, 12:16 PM
VONSACKEMMNILLER,

Dude you gotta go kick rocks somewhere. No sense of reality. To make up the stuff you make up you gotta be on something brother. SMH

MOtorboat
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM
At what point does this shit become spam?

Northman
01-03-2012, 12:21 PM

My 14 year old nephew can post better arguements than VonSuckem.

Traveler
01-03-2012, 12:27 PM

At least Vonwhatever is keeping traffic on the site higher. Tned might appreiciate that.;)

Nomad
01-03-2012, 12:30 PM
i think its safe to say that throwing motions dont matter. its all about reading the defense and knowing where your going with the ball before the defense does. and that starts before you load it up.

I would say Philip Rivers agrees, but Tebow is no Rivers at least not at the present moment.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 12:31 PM
If my post are so rediculous and spam then why do i get a reply from you when i say things? obviously im making great points that you feel you have to counter with something. My post make sense. You all just dont see things the way i see them. Im so intune with whats going on on this team.

Thnikkaman
01-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Spam trolls are the worst trolls.

Thnikkaman
01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
If my post are so rediculous and spam then why do i get a reply from you when i say things? obviously im making great points that you feel you have to counter with something. My post make sense. You all just dont see things the way i see them. Im so intune with whats going on on this team.

Or the most likely thing is that your tune hasn't changed from the first thread you started, and people are ridiculing you instead of actually reading the OP.

Occam's Razor.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
I would say Philip Rivers agrees, but Tebow is no Rivers at least not at the present moment.

Yeah rivers has one of the most ugliest throwing motions ever, And he sat for a couple years before taking the field. With tebow we have a situation where he probably should have sat for a couple years, But fans demanded that he played right away because they didnt want to see orton go 1-15. If we had something better than a orton starting and being able to get the job done short term untill tebow was ready then all of this is no big deal. tebows on the bench learning, the starters winning games.

Northman
01-03-2012, 12:35 PM

No, your just a troll and everyone is bored.

VonSackemMiller
01-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Or the most likely thing is that your tune hasn't changed from the first thread you started, and people are ridiculing you instead of actually reading the OP.

Occam's Razor.

What is my tune? Tebow needs alot of work, our WRs suck, Our OL picks the worst times to suck, The defense is overrated without dawks. My tune is reality. People are making it seem like a new QB is going to come in here and change these things.

Nomad
01-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah rivers has one of the most ugliest throwing motions ever, And he sat for a couple years before taking the field. With tebow we have a situation where he probably should have sat for a couple years, But fans demanded that he played right away because they didnt want to see orton go 1-15. If we had something better than a orton starting and being able to get the job done short term untill tebow was ready then all of this is no big deal. tebows on the bench learning, the starters winning games.

Perhaps....Tebow will have an offseason to work on things and more than likely competing with a rookie for the starting job.

Thnikkaman
01-03-2012, 12:50 PM
What is my tune? Tebow needs alot of work, our WRs suck, Our OL picks the worst times to suck, The defense is overrated without dawks. My tune is reality. People are making it seem like a new QB is going to come in here and change these things.

I'm not saying your message is wrong, but your method of delivering your message is akin to the Westboro Baptist Church protesting military funerals. You need one thread to discuss this topic, not 10. I think that Tebow will improve with a full offseason, and that we need to concentrate draft picks on the WR core and the Defensive secondary. However your OPs and replys are so full of vitriol, hubris, and sarcasm that nobody takes you seriously and the people who agree with you don't know that they agree with you.

In summary, you are at about a 15, we need you at about a 6.

Nomad
01-03-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm not saying your message is wrong, but your method of delivering your message is akin to the Westboro Baptist Church protesting military funerals. You need one thread to discuss this topic, not 10. I think that Tebow will improve with a full offseason, and that we need to concentrate draft picks on the WR core and the Defensive secondary. However your OPs and replys are so full of vitriol, hubris, and sarcasm that nobody takes you seriously and the people who agree with you don't know that they agree with you.

In summary, you are at about a 15, we need you at about a 6.

Listen to Tinker, Von.....great advice!

catfish
01-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Perhaps....Tebow will have an offseason to work on things and more than likely competing with a rookie for the starting job.

Agreed he will be competing, doubt it will be with a rookie though. Don't see a "franchise guy" that late in the 1st. Im betting on a veteran backup to act as a bandaid, hell he might be fighting Quinn for a spot

Softskull
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Somebody please stop him before he hurts himself.

Softskull
01-03-2012, 09:06 PM
YEAH EXSPECIALLY IF I WAS COACHING HIM.

Where did you get this?

hotcarl
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
lol at everything

Davii
01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Trolls are funny

Medford Bronco
01-03-2012, 10:20 PM

Is Brady Quinn coming in to orchestrate it.

McDaniels can go average 13 PPG with any QB he wants to next year. He is a fraud and helped Spagnoulo get fired.

I would jump at a 2nd rd pick for a qb who cant make basic NFL throws. Please do.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM

FYI, one other receiver was tied with Calvin Johnson for most receiving yards in the month of December... his name wasn't Brandon Lloyd. His name happened to be Demaryius Thomas.

For a guy who has been "lighting it up" as you say, it just doesn't add up. Lloyd wasn't doing anything special in Denver, even with Orton throwing him the ball, before he was traded. He had ZERO TDs in 5 games. Not exactly what I'd call productive. Lloyd is gone, good riddance, he's not coming back. Get over it.

weazel
01-03-2012, 11:57 PM
vonsackem is going to have a short stay here, I think

Elevation inc
01-04-2012, 09:58 AM
The Broncos will end up trading Tebow to whatever team McDaniels lands a job at. Tebow looked like a actual NFL QB under a great offensive mind like MCD last year in his 3 games. He looked better THROWING the ball not even running it under mcdaniels. So when McDaniels gets let go from the rams he will land a job with a team thats rebuilding because he is a good offensive mind, There GM will go get tebow because elway will be stupid enough to trade him instead of bringing mcdaniels back here to denver so he could finish his work with tebow. So when its all said and done two former broncos one coach one QB reunite to set the league on fire. That team goes on to win games and make the playoffs and winning championships,

the broncos get stuck with signing flynn to a 6 year 70 million doller deal as he flames out and is not the answer. Broncos go back to 3-13 days and Tebows new team are contenders year in and year out with McDaniels.

There you have it i said it. Be careful what you wish for....Because tebow can indeed throw the ball when hes comfortable. You can tell how well the MCD had him prepared last year as a rookie, the game didnt look to fastunder MCD why? because MCD had a ******* clue what he was doing during preperation all week.

Love you tebow, Wish you the best next year withyour new team as you reunite with your old coach. I know youll be laughing your ass off as we are going 3-13 the next 5 years.

Its a shame nobody gets a chance to develope anymore, Its a shame dumb ass fans dont see the differance in tebow throwing the ball last year under a good offensive mind compared to McCoy and Fox. We didnt even run any read option shit last year with tebow mcdaniels had tebow running boots left running boots right, sitting in the pocket. I cant believe nobody remembers this shit. lol. But oh well youll see next year.... 2-14 and settle for sorry ass matt barkley because flynn ends up terrible.

This thread aint for no big ass discussion, just let it fade away and i promise in 2 years when i dig it back up the broncos will be back to the laughing stock of the league and tebow/mcdaniels will be riding high together.

Hugh Douglas asked a great QB mind ANDY REID if he thought tebow could play QB in the NFL, Reid said YEAH EXSPECIALLY IF I WAS COACHING HIM. keyword if I was coaching him, see this is what great offensive minds do. We dont have that on this staff.

lol come on man a great offensive mind lead tebow last year???? you do know he started games under studesville right and mccoy was the playcaller.....come on man

TXBRONC
01-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Trolls are funny

Sometimes and other times they're down right annoying.

Chef Zambini
01-04-2012, 11:35 AM

In summary, you are at about a 15, we need you at about a 6.folks keep using "full off season" as an excuse for tebow.
Every single rookie QB this year looks more NFL ready than TEBOW ! Dalton was a second round pick, a YEAR behind tebow ! I want a show of hands(posts) of those who would rather have TEBOW than DALTON.
That way I will know which ones of you are actual football fans and not just delerious religious zealots who think religion has something to do with football.
tebow stinks, and next year he will still stink because his incompetence is something you cant wash off or lift off or drink some FRS product to make you better.
LOUSY excuse for an NFL PASSER thats tebows destany.
TEBOW is a ngreat human being,
like GHANDI, and he will complete the same number of back shoulder throws that Ghandi did.
Against the STEELERS, Timmy has a good chance to have more turnovers than completions.

Chef Zambini
01-04-2012, 11:37 AM
"pull the trigger"
thanks for the foreshadowing john.

TXBRONC
01-04-2012, 11:42 AM
vonsackem is going to have a short stay here, I think

I don't know he may weazel into staying longer.

Thnikkaman
01-04-2012, 11:44 AM
folks keep using "full off season" as an excuse for tebow.
Every single rookie QB this year looks more NFL ready than TEBOW ! Dalton was a second round pick, a YEAR behind tebow ! I want a show of hands(posts) of those who would rather have TEBOW than DALTON.
That way I will know which ones of you are actual football fans and not just delerious religious zealots who think religion has something to do with football.
tebow stinks, and next year he will still stink because his incompetence is something you cant wash off or lift off or drink some FRS product to make you better.
like GHANDI, and he will complete the same number of back shoulder throws that Ghandi did.
Against the STEELERS, Timmy has a good chance to have more turnovers than completions.

Right now, I'd take either Tebow or Dalton. Both are making rookie mistakes.
Please call me a Religious zealot. Come on Zam, you know me better than that (or maybe you don't; it would certainly explain the meth fueled rants that you have typed out on various boards over the years).
At this point, I wonder if you even watch the games.

Elevation inc
01-04-2012, 11:48 AM
folks keep using "full off season" as an excuse for tebow.

Blaine Gabbert and christian ponder did there teams no favors this year at all....and gabbert is just as bad looking a rookie this year as clausen was last year and both those guys are worse than tebow....and they were also both touted as far superior.....

I really dont undersatnd why people cant just understand basic concepts in football...tebow played like crap for 3 weeks but was a big reason we won games before that. young qb's struggle all the time.....it happens....matt ryan and joe flacco had great rookie years followed by huge sophmore slumps.....shit happens....we shall see what course tebow path will be, but to claim him done or a savior at this point is just plain foolhardy and anyone that does so just isnt being fair

Im certainly on the fence with tebow now cause of his last 3 games....but i'm also not stupid enough to say he wont ever make it or isnt the answer with more proof, cause last time i checked i couldnt tell the future. If I could I wouldnt be on this site, I would be snowboarding every single mountain in the world cause of all the money i made from my future telling:lol:

:beer:

Northman
01-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Blaine Gabbert and christian ponder did there teams no favors this year at all....and gabbert is just as bad looking a rookie this year as clausen was last year and both those guys are worse than tebow....and they were also both touted as far superior.....

I really dont undersatnd why people cant just understand basic concepts in football...tebow played like crap for 3 weeks but was a big reason we won games before that. young qb's struggle all the time.....it happens....matt ryan and joe flacco had great rookie years followed by huge sophmore slumps.....shit happens....we shall see what course tebow path will be, but to claim him done or a savior at this point is just plain foolhardy and anyone that does so just isnt being fair

Im certainly on the fence with tebow now cause of his last 3 games....but i'm also not stupid enough to say he wont ever make it or isnt the answer with more proof, cause last time i checked i couldnt tell the future. If I could I wouldnt be on this site, I would be snowboarding every single mountain in the world cause of all the money i made from my future telling:lol:

:beer:

Unfortuantely Elev your contradict yourself in this post. On one hand you claim Gabbert and Ponder are much worse than Tebow yet say young QB's struggle. Which is it? Both Gabbert and Ponder are rookies while Tebow is in his second year so wouldnt you expect Tebow to be ahead of the curve? If we are going to give Tebow a pass i think its a bit premature to write off both Gabbert and Ponder. Personally, i think Gabbert will just fail but i think the same of Tebow at this point. I think Ponder has the highest ceiling of the three and thats something i wouldnt of thought when he came out of FSU.