PDA

View Full Version : I have tix to sell!!

elwayisgod
01-02-2012, 11:24 PM
I have 4 pairs in sections 302, 118, 513 and 532. Email me @ elwayisgod@hotmail.com if your interested.

underrated29
01-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Just so you know if you sell them to Steelers fans you get an auto permanent ban from here.

sneakers
01-02-2012, 11:48 PM
You better sell them to broncos fans you turd smuggler!~

igoe4broncos
01-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Please don't let those gay ass towels take over our stadium.

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Just so you know if you sell them to Steelers fans you get an auto permanent ban from here.

Seriously, makes me sick when I see Pittsburgh fans fill up our stadium :fight:

I already got my tickets though. 2 tickets for section 114. Cant wait.

Out of curiosity though, how much are you selling those tickets for?

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 12:06 AM
If I lived in Denver I would go to every game.

Curious how much you're selling the tix for? Tempted to fly in for it. Don't care if we're underdogs with an under performing QB right now. I just want to see my Broncos!

Nomad
01-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Make sure they're real!:lol:

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 12:13 AM
If I lived in Denver I would go to every game.

Curious how much you're selling the tix for? Tempted to fly in for it. Don't care if we're underdogs with an under performing QB right now. I just want to see my Broncos!

Same, If I lived in Denver, I'd be at every game reguardless of our record. I just love seeing this team each week. its a sick obsession :lol: .. And I made sure to go to this game because it will probably be the last home game of the year unless Cincy makes it to the AFC Champ game against us.

And I know that I'd like to see us play another game because it will be another long 8 months til I get to see them again.

Plus I don't spend money on too many things anyways. I can spend money every now and then for Bronco games. :elefant:

Last 2 games I was at this year, were the Jets and Bears game, so both classic games. Hope to see another Broncos win.

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Make sure they're real!:lol:

I'm hitting up some good friends that live out there now. I'm seriously tempted to go.....gonna check flights right now.

Damn I wanna go to this BAD!!!!!! You Broncos fans don't have a clue how loud I can cheer!!!!

threefolddead
01-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Anyone who sells to Pitt fans need a swift kick in the nuts.

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 12:20 AM
$435 from hotwire.....damn....just damn.

Ughhhh!!!

Ok, maybe I'll drive 13 hours with a rental car.

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 12:34 AM

Ughhhh!!!

You should drive down tonight and go to the ticket window tomorrow :lol:

Yea, though.. tickets are expensive through all them sites. Sucks that ticketmaster only works for a few states. Though its kinda good so people don't go and buy a bunch and sell them to Pittsburgh fans.

KCL
01-03-2012, 12:34 AM

Ughhhh!!!

Can't you check prices from just the airlines themselves?

KCL
01-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Can't you check prices from just the airlines themselves?

13 hours? I think I would pay the 400.00 with the price of gas..where do you live?

Tned
01-03-2012, 12:37 AM
13 hours? I think I would pay the 400.00 with the price of gas..where do you live?

I drove 16 hours. Sucks.

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Do not sell tickets to those damn towel waiving idiots please.

Seriously, if I'm ever a season ticket holder (name's on the list but thinking of getting club seats next season) And I sell tix to some games I am going to require some sort of prooof of fanhood. Quit selling your damn tickets to oposing fans people.

sneakers
01-03-2012, 12:48 AM
I would go, but the broncos are 0-7 with me in attendance.

underrated29
01-03-2012, 01:12 AM

The year before last I was at the cheifs game where if we won we were in the playoffs. I had great seats and that was the game Orton threw 2 pick 6s from like our 10 yard line. So now I wont go if its a game we MUST win.

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 01:24 AM
You should drive down tonight and go to the ticket window tomorrow :lol:

Yea, though.. tickets are expensive through all them sites. Sucks that ticketmaster only works for a few states. Though its kinda good so people don't go and buy a bunch and sell them to Pittsburgh fans.

How much are tickets at the window? I found the for $225 in section 109 row 32/home team side.

tracy, california. it's possibly 16+ hours.

kinda torn now.....trip will easily cost $700. if i fly then it would be 1k.

maybe I should just do an econo trip. drive my own truck, rent a 3 star hotel for $80 and just sit in the nose bleeds? only stay saturday night and check out sunday?

underrated29
01-03-2012, 01:26 AM
How much are tickets at the window? I found the for $225 in section 109 row 32/home team side.

maybe I should just do an econo trip. drive my own truck, rent a 3 star hotel for $80 and just sit in the nose bleeds? only stay saturday night and check out sunday?

The real question is do the broncos win when you are in attendance?

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 01:28 AM
damn...just checked mapquest. almost 20 hours.

not gonna happen.

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 01:29 AM
The real question is do the broncos win when you are in attendance?

never been to a game IN denver. i always catch them when they come to oakland or sf though.

and yes, every broncos game that i've been to they win.

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 02:02 AM

I think they are just going to be face value like the ones on ticketmaster. Not sure though. Thats if theres any available it said.

Some scalpers and stuff prices are just rediculous though.

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 03:53 AM
I have a file on my computer of each game I've been to and each score for every game and what not and updated it for the games this season.

My 1st Broncos game wasn't til 2000 though and I've only been to 1 game at the old stadium and all the rest were at the new one.

But I've been to 43 games and I'm 26-17 :elefant: That includes the road bronco games that I've been too as well.

Kinda cool to look at. I'm stoked though cause this will be my 1st Wildcard game I've ever attended.

This week is going to go by so slow. If we can beat Pitt, I'll definitely consider this season a success. It still is though I guess since we didn't have a losing record and we won the division and made the playoffs. But damn a playoff win would feel great.

I Eat Staples
01-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Why the hell do Broncos fans sell their tickets to Pittsburgh fans anyway? If I lived in or close to Denver I would go to every game, and if I couldn't make it or afford it I'd be damn sure to sell to Bronco fans. Do Steelers fans pay that much more or something?

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 04:10 AM
Why the hell do Broncos fans sell their tickets to Pittsburgh fans anyway? If I lived in or close to Denver I would go to every game, and if I couldn't make it or afford it I'd be damn sure to sell to Bronco fans. Do Steelers fans pay that much more or something?

Yea, I don't see me ever selling tickets to an opposing team fan if I had tickets. They would have to offer me some serious cash and even then, I'm not sure if i'd do it. Theres a lot of moronic Bronco fans out there. Makes me sick. I wish there was not a single opposing team fan in our stadium ever.

Timmy!
01-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Broncos: 5-0 with me in attendance..........

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Broncos: 5-0 with me in attendance..........

Winning :elefant:

sneakers
01-03-2012, 04:48 AM

not gonna happen.

From Madison, WI to Denver, CO it is exactly 1000 miles....took me 13 hours to drive straight there. (stopping for delicious Taco Johns along the way however)

I went to the Chargers-Broncos Sunday night football game in 2006 where darrant williams returned an interception for a touchdown, and broncos were up by 2 touchdowns in the 3rd quarter and still lost.

I also went to Chicago to the Broncos-Bears game in 2007. Where broncos were up by 2 touchdowns in 3rd quarter before Hester returned 89 Todd Sauerbrun punts for touchdowns...and we lost again.

Elevation inc
01-03-2012, 04:48 AM
I have 4 pairs in sections 302, 118, 513 and 532. Email me @ elwayisgod@hotmail.com if your interested.

if you sell them to pitt fans....i will find you and i will kick your arse....just saying:lol:

BroncoBJ
01-03-2012, 05:08 AM
From Madison, WI to Denver, CO it is exactly 1000 miles....took me 13 hours to drive straight there. (stopping for delicious Taco Johns along the way however)

I went to the Chargers-Broncos Sunday night football game in 2006 where darrant williams returned an interception for a touchdown, and broncos were up by 2 touchdowns in the 3rd quarter and still lost.

I also went to Chicago to the Broncos-Bears game in 2007. Where broncos were up by 2 touchdowns in 3rd quarter before Hester returned 89 Todd Sauerbrun punts for touchdowns...and we lost again.

Both those games made me sick to my stomach. I'm sorry you had to witness that :( I'd give anything for a lead like that now adays :lol: Kinda hate being down in the 4th quarter of every game.

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Gas costs = MILES PER GALLON, KC....NOT MILES PER HOUR! :laugh:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Thnikkaman
01-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Sneak, I'd go to a game with you. I think the Broncos are something like 6-0 with me in attendance.

Tned
01-03-2012, 12:58 PM

Well, probably the biggest reason is that the NFL is trying to scare people into selling only through the their ticket exchange, where they take a commission. If you sell through any other means, or give tickets to friends, anything, and those people get drunk and cause problems, you are responsible and they can revoke your season tickets. That's a risk a lot of people don't want to take.

By the way this isn't just a Broncos thing. I was curious, so a couple weeks ago I looked at some other teams on the ticket exchange. Green Bay, right before their winning streak ended, had 2,500 tickets for sale on the exchange, and so I bet there were probably a similar number on stubhub. New England, the same, maybe a few less. I checked two or three others, and the Broncos actually had the fewest tickets for sale.

TXBRONC
01-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Sneak that's sacrificial of you but even if they should lose the teams needs you there to support them. Take your Oboe with you it might be useful.

KCL
01-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Gas costs = MILES PER GALLON, KC....NOT MILES PER HOUR! :laugh:

:lol:I know that you big dork...you know what I meant rc..;)

vandammage13
01-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Will you throw in 4 complimentary Terrible Towels with the tickets?

Denver Native (Carol)
01-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Sports Authority Field is located in Denver, CO. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E00478C84CD452C

It appears that the Broncos are trying to restrict sales to Pittsburgh fans; however, we all know that there are GREEDY people out there who will purchase tickets, with no intention of using them, and scalp them for as much as they can - whether it be to a Broncos' fan, or Steelers' fan.

BroncoStud
01-03-2012, 01:43 PM
I want 2 tickets.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-03-2012, 01:45 PM
I want 2 tickets.

Get online on the Broncos' website, and see if there are any remaining.

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 01:50 PM
:lol:I know that you big dork...you know what I meant rc..;)
:D

Nomad
01-03-2012, 01:50 PM

It appears that the Broncos are trying to restrict sales to Pittsburgh fans; however, we all know that there are GREEDY people out there who will purchase tickets, with no intention of using them, and scalp them for as much as they can - whether it be to a Broncos' fan, or Steelers' fan.

Being alot of us don't live in those areas, would you be kind enough to purchase the tickets for us with your credit card since you do!:D

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Do they think Pitt fans dont live in those states? If anything, theyre the ones more likely to buy tix, since theyre closer.

:lol:

BroncoStud
01-03-2012, 03:26 PM

I'm in Oklahoma City... I don't think I'm allowed to purchase from an auction site am I?

MileHighCrew
01-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I can't make it to Denver this weekend from Toronto, but if we make it to Indy, you bet your ass I'll be there, even if it is 5K for a nose bleed ticket.

pnbronco
01-03-2012, 03:47 PM

not gonna happen.

It doesn't take 20 hours. I go to Santa Clara and Sacramento every year. I'm a plus 50 year old lady and drive by myself. You can make it in a really long day, done it a bunch. Just keep gas/food/bathroom wrapped up into one stop whenever possible. The only problem is the weather can beyond suck in from Salt Lake through WY.

Books on tape/CD's keep me going most of the way....good luck!

DenBronx
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
It doesn't take 20 hours. I go to Santa Clara and Sacramento every year. I'm a plus 50 year old lady and drive by myself. You can make it in a really long day, done it a bunch. Just keep gas/food/bathroom wrapped up into one stop whenever possible. The only problem is the weather can beyond suck in from Salt Lake through WY.

Books on tape/CD's keep me going most of the way....good luck!

It said 19.3 hours on mapquest. Add in the horrible weather?? I live in Tracy much farther from Sacramento.

KCL
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM

Wait do they think all Steelers fans live in Pittsburgh? :laugh:

KCL
01-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Do they think Pitt fans dont live in those states? If anything, theyre the ones more likely to buy tix, since theyre closer.

:lol:

:lol: You beat me to it rc...I read this after I posted.

Nomad
01-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Wait do they think all Steelers fans live in Pittsburgh? :laugh:

I believe the Steeler fans have their own bar and club in Denver somewhere.

Hell....they'll get relatives or friends to buy them. If I still lived in NODAK, I would go then again I couldn't purchase a ticket.:lol: And there are alot of BRONCO fans there

KCL
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
I believe the Steeler fans have their own bar and club in Denver somewhere.

Hell....they'll get relatives or friends to buy them. If I still lived in NODAK, I would go then again I couldn't purchase a ticket.:lol: And there are alot of BRONCO fans there

Pretty strange in a way..they may think they're keeping Steeler fans from buying them which probably isn't happening but they're denying Broncos fans from buying them....:rolleyes: :lol:

Nomad
01-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Pretty strange in a way..they may think they're keeping Steeler fans from buying them which probably isn't happening but they're denying Broncos fans from buying them....:rolleyes: :lol:

It's basically their regional viewing area, which again I'm surprised Western NODAK isn't included. I guess it doesn't matter because I don't live there anymore. I'll have to wait till they come to Seattle which is a 3 hr plane ride from here.

Tned
01-04-2012, 02:07 AM

It's a hollow gesture. Today at noon they opened it up where season ticket holders could sell their tickets on the ticket exchange. When I looked a little while ago, there were 3,800 for sale. There's 5,700 on stubhub (in theory, these shouldn't overlap), so it appears there is somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 tickets for sale to anyone, compared to the couple thousand the Broncos sold and restricted to the Rocky Mountain region.

I'm betting I'm going to see a lot of Steelers there on Sunday.

Evo
01-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Mailed.

Conveniently enough I'm taking a work related trip to Denver on Sunday (all the way from Southwest VA), we're heading to Fort Collins afterwards for the following week.

I'm a 24 year old broncos fan who's never been to an NFL game so if I'm thinking this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Stubhub has some for like $170 and up if you don't have them left I'll probably just end up getting them there.

Thanks,

MasterShake
01-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Mailed.

Conveniently enough I'm taking a work related trip to Denver on Sunday (all the way from Southwest VA), we're heading to Fort Collins afterwards for the following week.

I'm a 24 year old broncos fan who's never been to an NFL game so if I'm thinking this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Stubhub has some for like $170 and up if you don't have them left I'll probably just end up getting them there.

Thanks,

Saw some 5th level tickets for just over $80 today. Seriously thinking about picking some up... I have no excuse either, I literally am two Light Rail stops from the Stadium.

Tned
01-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Saw some 5th level tickets for just over $80 today. Seriously thinking about picking some up... I have no excuse either, I literally am two Light Rail stops from the Stadium.

Yea, when I was looking last night, there were a lot that weren't way over-priced. Right now there are so many tickets for sale, they haven't jacked the price up too much. If they don't move soon, people will probably even drop the price more.

The down side is that again means that it's not only easy, but relatively cheap, for the Steelers fans to by tix.

On a related note, I was looking to see if there were many tix for the Houston game for sale. There were quite a few, but the amazing thing was the price. both for club seats and lower bowl seats (the 100 sections at Invesco) were listed for $1,000-$5,000 per ticket. That's ridiculous.

sneakers
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM

I hate you shake.