PDA

View Full Version : Might not be the beat down we expect

Foochacho
01-02-2012, 12:18 PM
My prediction we get handled pretty bad. But looking at the steelers this season, they have had many close games with bad teams. If Tebow plays decent and snaps out of this funk going back to shitty play instead of super shitty play we may have a shot.

Seneca Wallace stayed in the game even though he put up Tebow numbers.Seneca Wallace 16/41, 177 YDS, 1 INT also 3 rushes for 44yds. Looks like a shitty Tebow game to me. The score 13-9 if we can hold them under 20 we can maybe pull this off.

Ben is gimpy, Mendenhall is out, safety Ryan Clark is out. The Steelers have holes and if we can actually show up for this game we may pull it off.

Hopefully Miller and Tebow can get it together this week. Miller is injured he has an excuse. Tebow go get laid it might calm your nerves.

SR
01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm pretty tired of watching the Broncos this year.

BeefStew25
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Bonus playoff game! Staying positive. This season was supposed to be a waste.

igoe4broncos
01-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Only way we win is if the Steelers turn the ball over 2 or 3 times and we play a mistake-free game on offense. I highly doubt either one will happen, but that's why they play the game. If we win, it will have to be a 10-7, 13-10 game or something like that with probably a big defensive play or special teams touchdown to change the game.

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
If Von Miller can get to Ben, I like our chances. I think we match up pretty well with them.

broncs
01-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Miller has been ineffective the 4 games he has played with club/cast, cant rap up on tackles, hard to hand fight blockers with one hand, bench him. Play Haggens

Locnar
01-02-2012, 02:04 PM
16/41, 177 YDS, 1 INT also 3 rushes for 44yds. Looks like a shitty Tebow game to me.

That's actually a decent game for Tebow. Especially the 177 yards.

Nomad
01-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Miller has been ineffective the 4 games he has played with club/cast, cant rap up on tackles, hard to hand fight blockers with one hand, bench him. Play Haggens

I'd let him start but give him a short leash if he still has that club on his hand.

Thnikkaman
01-02-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty tired of watching the Broncos this year.

then don't watch it

Foochacho
01-02-2012, 03:05 PM
That's actually a decent game for Tebow. Especially the 177 yards.

Tebow has no decent games. They are categorized between shitty and super shitty.

Nick
01-03-2012, 02:55 AM
Broncos have a shot at winning but will take Tebow not turning the ball over. I think if he does not turn the ball over we win. If he does... We lose.

Chidoze
01-03-2012, 03:16 AM
This game reminds me of the games between Green Bay, Detroit, New England & Buffalo.

You know what 3 things they all had in common?

1. Each team had a high powered offense

2. Broncos fans all had a sneaky suspicion that the game might be closer than everyone else thought.

3. Each team with the high powered offense scored at least 45 points against the Broncos.

Pittsburgh is phenomenal on D and has a potent passing offense.

I'm not saying it's over, but it's over.

I Eat Staples
01-03-2012, 03:47 AM
This game reminds me of the games between Green Bay, Detroit, New England & Buffalo.

You know what 3 things they all had in common?

1. Each team had a high powered offense

2. Broncos fans all had a sneaky suspicion that the game might be closer than everyone else thought.

3. Each team with the high powered offense scored at least 45 points against the Broncos.

Pittsburgh is phenomenal on D and has a potent passing offense.

I'm not saying it's over, but it's over.

Pit does not have a high powered offense like GB, NE and Detroit. Buffalo scored a lot of their points off turnovers, but even their offense has been playing better than Pittsburgh's lately.

We actually match up pretty well with them. I still think we lose, but we at least have a chance.

sneakers
01-03-2012, 04:20 AM
The steelers are homos, and their fans are bigger ones.

MasterShake
01-03-2012, 08:19 AM

Beef, I like your attitude. You should come over my house to watch this game next weekend. The night before we can have a slumber party. I'll buy some Mountain Dew and we can rent The Goonies!

claymore
01-03-2012, 11:49 AM

My only problem with it is that I think we set ourselves back a few more years because of what I perceive as luck wins.

I think the best thing for the Broncos would have been to ride it out with Orton until the end.

Tebow winning six games did us zero good. He looked mediocre at best, and terrible at worst. I think we now know he isnt the starter of the future, but I think EFX knew that from the begining.

claymore
01-03-2012, 11:50 AM
My only problem with it is that I think we set ourselves back a few more years because of what I perceive as luck wins.

I think the best thing for the Broncos would have been to ride it out with Orton until the end.

Tebow winning six games did us zero good. He looked mediocre at best, and terrible at worst. I think we now know he isnt the starter of the future, but I think EFX knew that from the begining.

I say a few more years because we might roll into next year with tebow as the starter, and it might be awhile before we can sniff a quality guy in the draft.

BeefStew25
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Beef, I like your attitude. You should come over my house to watch this game next weekend. The night before we can have a slumber party. I'll buy some Mountain Dew and we can rent The Goonies!

Um, I normally avoid being creepy, but can you also invite your sis? :shocked:

BeefStew25
01-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Denver fans have this fascination with having an All World QB.

With our set up now, and future drafts, I don't think we need a total complete stud.

If we had Jake Delhomme, we win against the Chiefs.

claymore
01-03-2012, 12:22 PM

With our set up now, and future drafts, I don't think we need a total complete stud.

You are right on both counts. Id like a stallion QB, but id settle for a Delhomme if it meant drafting other needs and not reaching on a QB.

rcsodak
01-03-2012, 01:22 PM

Chris simms!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

vandammage13
01-03-2012, 01:27 PM
It is kind of funny the attitude of some people on here...

If someone were to tell you back in September that this team would shit-can Kyle Orton and make the playoffs, I'm pretty sure most would have eagerly been on board with that.

So here we are...We're in the playoffs...I don't care how we got there, all I know is we're not 4-12 and we are in the dance with a shot (even if it is a highly remote one).

Thnikkaman
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
And it wasn't.

TXBRONC
01-10-2012, 02:31 PM
And it wasn't.

Somewhere in a janitorial closet on the campus of ESPN Merril Hoge is whacking himself with a broom handle.

Nick
01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I am glad Tebow didn't turn the ball over. Same thing goes with next game but Tebow and our supporting cast needs to not turn over the ball. If we win the turnover battle.

We win.

They need to come up big on the limited opportunities against Brady.