Go chase parked cars or something.

hotcarl
01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the amazing insight.

Go chase parked cars or something.

lol at you

Superchop 7
01-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Look....we got em THE HARD WAY !! Seriously....I was there (after spending the night at the Red Lion in Aurora......amidst the fighting macing shooting)and this game was so botched by the guys upstairs it was stupid.....on our runs AB gap Right side.....the Chefs were bringing everybody......if Tebow fakes the handoff and runs to the left side C gap nobody is there.....he runs 25 yards easy......and keeps the D honest.......usually the Broncos are on top of stuff like this......but....it was more like they were not going to have Tebow do squat. other observations.....remove QB draw from playbook.....he cant sell it........leaving the game was surreal.....even the KC fans seemed disgusted......it was eerie silent.

hotcarl
01-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Look....we got em THE HARD WAY !! Seriously....I was there (after spending the night at the Red Lion in Aurora......amidst the fighting macing shooting)and this game was so botched by the guys upstairs it was stupid.....on our runs AB gap Right side.....the Chefs were bringing everybody......if Tebow fakes the handoff and runs to the left side C gap nobody is there.....he runs 25 yards easy......and keeps the D honest.......usually the Broncos are on top of stuff like this......but....it was more like they were not going to have Tebow do squat. other observations.....remove QB draw from playbook.....he cant sell it........leaving the game was surreal.....even the KC fans seemed disgusted......it was eerie silent.

you are overusing your elipses...

weazel
01-02-2012, 02:34 PM

KCL
01-02-2012, 02:35 PM
I liked your "lol orton beat the packers" thread...I really think you should have used that approach for the game yesterday..that thread really took off.

Superchop 7
01-02-2012, 02:50 PM
I......am........on.......my.........cell......... ....................your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elderberry.

Benetto
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Raiders SUCK!!!! Your ******* team sucks soo bad, and because of that we are in... 3 points or not....Now go sit and spin.

hotcarl
01-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Raiders SUCK!!!! Your ******* team sucks soo bad, and because of that we are in... 3 points or not....Now go sit and spin.

welcome back meathead

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 03:57 PM
HC, this is all your fault for the disaster that is/was the Quan Cosby Megathread :mad2:

I'm gon find you one of these days :mad: :throwrock:

Unless I get another cool HC giveaway. By the way, when is the next HC midnight madness giveaway? :confused: