PDA

View Full Version : Your team has no chance this next game.

Steelers rule
01-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Hello Bronco fans, I am here to proclaim that your team has no chance to win Sunday. Congrats on a lucky season and you barely beating bad to mediocre teams, but your season will come to a humiliating end next Sunday. I hate Tebow and it is sickening the amount of coverage he gets on a weekly basis for being such a GARBAGE STUPID quarterback. James Harrison will knock the religion out of this guy, and we will never have to see this frauds offense again.
Gooood luck trying to run the option against our defense, I am laughing that some of you guys think that it will work. You are versing the greatest franchise in the NFL, hell maybe even in professional sports, that is loaded with talent and has a great chance at another Super Bowl run. No chance you beat us, but there is a great chance that after Sundays game that Tebows confidence would be forever damaged because of the physical beating that his ***** ass will face. I hate Tebow and your team and your about to get wrecked.

BroncoStud
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Very intelligent post... I am sure you do the Steeler Nation proud. :welcome:

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Uh huh. Look forward to it.

How's gimpy doing? Normally i have a lot of respect for Queeler fans but your a troll so ill make an exception tonight. If we win i hope you have the balls to come back or act like real steeler fans and crawl back into your hole.

getlynched47
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I agree.

Now you can leave :coffee:

TXBRONC
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Uh huh. Look forward to it.

How's gimpy doing? Normally i have a lot of respect for Queeler fans but your a troll so ill make an exception tonight. If we win i hope you have the balls to come back or act like real steeler fans and crawl back into your hole.

When they come in acting like this the chances them having the balls to come back should Denver are hovering around slim to none.

underrated29
01-01-2012, 11:33 PM
While I don't think we win because our defense is not very good. You are delusional thinking you ha e the best team in sports.

Like a retard. However look fir Ben to put up about 5tds and 380I yards on us. That still does not change the fact that your team is not the best. I like the steel too but its not even close.

Ps- get used to Tebow he is going to be here. Hopefully our OC won't be.

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
When they come in acting like this the chances them having the balls to come back should Denver are hovering around slim to none.

Reminds me of the game that Missy and i went too a couple of years ago when the Ravens beat the Steelers in Bmore. A couple of Steeler fans came out of the stadium talking some trash and ended up getting their asses kicked. Funniest shit ever.

chazoe60
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
So, do you actually celebrate that SB against the Seahawks as though you won it, or do you face reality and realize it was a gift to your slobbering idiot HC from the NFL?

Steelers rule
01-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Reminds me of the game that Missy and i went too a couple of years ago when the Ravens beat the Steelers in Bmore. A couple of Steeler fans came out of the stadium talking some trash and ended up getting their asses kicked. Funniest shit ever.

Wait didn't we happen to beat Baltimore two times in the playoffs when it mattered most! Don't try to change the subject faggot. James Harrison will put a bounty on faggot Tebow and knock his ass into atheism. Too bad Adolf Goddell has to hold his iron grip on the league like a true bitch. Bottom line is your team is about to get destroyed.

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 11:40 PM
The best franchise in professional sports? So you're a Yankees fan?

Well, that would explain it...

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Wait didn't we happen to beat Baltimore two times in the playoffs when it mattered most! Don't try to change the subject faggot. James Harrison will put a bounty on faggot Tebow and knock his ass into atheism. Too bad Adolf Goddell has to hold his iron grip on the league like a true bitch. Bottom line is your team is about to get destroyed.

Oh, more personal insults. You should last long on here. :lol::lol::lol:

Steelers rule
01-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Oh, more personal insults. You should last long on here. :lol::lol::lol:

Your so cool Broncos fan ***** that you can change the subject from the real talk. Respond to me on your thoughts your team has this Sunday against the 6 time Super Bowl winning Steel Curtain. I'm sorry Elway choked in most of the big games he played in so that is why you are a oh so bitter Broncos fan. Hell our current quarterback will go down in the books better than Elway. That hurt ***** Broncos fan. You're so delusional, go pray to God Tebow doesn't get killed this Sunday.

silkamilkamonico
The Steelers and the Broncos are the 2 worst teams in the playoff field. It is funny that they match up against each other next week.

camdisco24
Hello Bronco fans, I am here to proclaim that your team has no chance to win Sunday. Congrats on a lucky season and you barely beating bad to mediocre teams, but your season will come to a humiliating end next Sunday. I hate Tebow and it is sickening the amount of coverage he gets on a weekly basis for being such a GARBAGE STUPID quarterback. James Harrison will knock the religion out of this guy, and we will never have to see this frauds offense again.
Gooood luck trying to run the option against our defense, I am laughing that some of you guys think that it will work. You are versing the greatest franchise in the NFL, hell maybe even in professional sports, that is loaded with talent and has a great chance at another Super Bowl run. No chance you beat us, but there is a great chance that after Sundays game that Tebows confidence would be forever damaged because of the physical beating that his ***** ass will face. I hate Tebow and your team and your about to get wrecked.

This post epitomizes Steeler nation. Congrats on being a great ambassador to your high class fan base. I'm sure they'd be very proud.

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Your so cool Broncos fan ***** that you can change the subject from the real talk. Respond to me on your thoughts your team has this Sunday against the 6 time Super Bowl winning Steel Curtain. I'm sorry Elway choked in most of the big games he played in so that is why you are a oh so bitter Broncos fan. Hell our current quarterback will go down in the books better than Elway. That hurt ***** Broncos fan. You're so delusional, go pray to God Tebow doesn't get killed this Sunday.

I think you better pray that Miller doesnt put Ben in a casket. :lol:

CrazyHorse
01-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Hey look!! I found your girlfriend!!
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/527940/1063096.jpg
The one in yellow!

Steelers rule
01-01-2012, 11:58 PM
The Steelers and the Broncos are the 2 worst teams in the playoff field. It is funny that they match up against each other next week.

Haha you out of your mind! I agree with 50% the faggot Broncos and cinderella Tebow have no chance being in this playoffs, but to say the Steelers are second worse LOL! Texans quarterback situation is a mess and will get them no where, we already beat the Patriots this season and their defense in horrible, and we have a history of beating Baltimore in the playoffs as Joe Flacco chokes. God Broncos fans are so delusional its sickening. Once again enjoy being lucky this year and then being irrelevant the next 10 years.

MasterShake
01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Haha you out of your mind!

No you out YOU mind. Steeler fan none too smart. He think yellow hankie is cool. No cool. Me wipe butt with towel and throw it on your mom as I leave room instead of giving her chewing tobacco like we agree.

Northman
01-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Broncos- 45
Steelers- 0

Broncos Mtnman
01-02-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry Elway choked in most of the big games he played in so that is why you are a oh so bitter Broncos fan.

Hopefully, the Steelers are better at playing than you are at talking smack.

By the way, a little trivia question.

In the '96 AFC Championship game when the Broncos were on their way to winning their first of two back-to-back Super Bowls, what was the name of the team Elway beat?

If you need a hint, just let me know.

Northman
01-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Broncos- 105
Steelers- 0

Steelers rule
James Harrison will be doing this quite a bit Sunday.
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/stevebranson/files/2011/11/Tebowing.jpg

Broncos Mtnman
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bnnSGyu66Lw/TTYZGWtulEI/AAAAAAAAAt8/BGgGfmphNd4/s1600/towel.jpg

Northman
James Harrison will be doing this quite a bit Sunday.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tebow+mocked&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1078&bih=729&tbm=isch&tbnid=DldnxHvfJ9U0mM:&imgrefurl=http://blog.mysanantonio.com/stevebranson/2011/11/tebowing2/&docid=HsPf5Hq1ynRw5M&imgurl=http://blog.mysanantonio.com/stevebranson/files/2011/11/Tebowing.jpg&w=414&h=317&ei=2zsBT9DtKoPs0gGltrWMDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=320&vpy=139&dur=1458&hovh=196&hovw=257&tx=158&ty=74&sig=115085045667207163815&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=152&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Quite a bit of broken picture. Yep, i agree. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

chazoe60
01-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Stealer fans all suck dick, fact.

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey Broncos fag guess what happened the year the Titans disgraced the terrible towel, oh thats right we won the Super Bowl. Not like what your bitch qb would ever do..

http://knightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/11457_190875018044_706113044_3119289_726047_n1-300x225.jpg

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Hey look!! I found your girlfriend!!
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/527940/1063096.jpg
The one in yellow!

Not as ugly as your cheerleaders...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRSxYW1zO7FJZwnTicL-lrVs8dRbmNTxoOgqZgNXeVrW4F1QUPhzshhOkrJQ

Broncos Mtnman
01-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Hopefully, the Steelers are better at playing than you are at talking smack.

By the way, a little trivia question.

In the '96 AFC Championship game when the Broncos were on their way to winning their first of two back-to-back Super Bowls, what was the name of the team Elway beat?

If you need a hint, just let me know.

Still waiting for your answer.

:coffee:

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:25 AM
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/b3c9d51a03b9dfbef888eb367cd1aee7.jpg

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:27 AM
http://prod.static.steelers.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/Wallpaper/2010_Steelers_Wallpaper_Six_SuperBowls_rings_Troph ys.jpg

chazoe60
01-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Pittsburgh is the San Francisco of the midwest.

Hey Pittsburgh, what does jizz taste like?

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:29 AM
The Steelers barely beat a crippled Chiefs team with Tyler Palko no less...:laugh:

You're probably right though...Steelers will probably will win...sorry Bronco fans.

I like seeing Big Ben get sacked though...it's like T-I-M-B-E-R.......:laugh:
....he is a load to bring down.

I might be pulling for the Broncos to win this one...might be.

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Still waiting for your answer.

:coffee:

In 2005 what team did the Steelers not only beat but DESTROY in the AFC championship game starting an unprecedented run of 3 Super Bowl appearances in 6 years and winning two of them?

silver_black
01-02-2012, 12:35 AM

I'm sorry Elway choked in most of the big games he played in so that is why you are a oh so bitter Broncos fan. Hell our current quarterback will go down in the books better than Elway. That hurt ***** Broncos fan. You're so delusional, go pray to God Tebow doesn't get killed this Sunday.

i've never rooted for the Broncos in my life....after this BS it doesn't seem like such an outrageous thought :tsk:

BeefStew25
01-02-2012, 12:35 AM
In 2005 what team did the Steelers not only beat but DESTROY in the AFC championship game starting an unprecedented run of 3 Super Bowl appearances in 6 years and winning two of them?

Yeah, but you still are from Pittsburgh. Get a home equity
loan for Super Bowl tickets, Corky Thatcher.

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:36 AM
The Steelers barely beat a crippled Chiefs team with Tyler Palko no less...:laugh:

You're probably right though...Steelers will probably will win...sorry Bronco fans.

I like seeing Big Ben get sacked though...it's like T-I-M-B-E-R.......:laugh:
....he is a load to bring down.

I might be pulling for the Broncos to win this one...might be.

Long regular season, bad games happen against inferior opponents example being you guys beating Green Bay. But our veteran leadership will have us amped and focused in the playoffs, and we will be playing fine.

Steelers rule
01-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Yeah, but you still are from Pittsburgh. Get a home equity
loan for Super Bowl tickets, Corky Thatcher.

Funny because I guarantee my family is worth more money than yours stupid Broncos fan.

Broncos Mtnman
01-02-2012, 12:51 AM

Elway wasn't the QB of that team.

Never mind, I'm done wasting time with you.

BeefStew25
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Funny because I guarantee my family is worth more money than yours stupid Broncos fan.

Which proves you can't buy class. :D

chazoe60
01-02-2012, 12:58 AM

The family that sucks together stays together.

WTE
01-02-2012, 08:20 AM
But our veteran leadership will have us amped and focused in the playoffs, and we will be playing fine.

More like you be paying fines because Pittsburgh is the dirtiest and most cowardly team in the league with hits to the helmet, hits to defensless receivers and hits well after the whistle.

I'm glad Goodell is cracking down on your team's crap.

Dreadnought
01-02-2012, 09:28 AM
i've never rooted for the Broncos in my life....after this BS it doesn't seem like such an outrageous thought :tsk:

And here I always thought Raider fans were the greatest pack of idiots on Earth. I was wrong. I forgot about Steeler fans - the greatest pack of front running pansies in all of sports fandom, far worse than even awful Cowboy fans. Silver and Black, please accept my apologies.

The Steelers should win. Three months ago we were wondering if the Broncos were bottom five or bottom ten of the NFL. This season has been a pleasant surprise. Anyways, the problems on this Bronco team can be fixed. Stupid, on the other hand, cannot. It is a lifelong affliction.

BigDaddyBronco
01-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Harrison the dirtiest player in the league and Roethlisberger an effin rapist. Mix in Mendenhall, a 9-11 truther, and you have quite the classy team.

We'll probably lose to the Steelers, but at least we will not be rooting for an effen rapist.

Jsteve01
01-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Once again I ask the question: shouldn't the left hand side of PA be considered west Virginia? Thanks for providing loads more evidence to make my case you rotten piece of excrement.

Dzone
01-02-2012, 10:07 AM
steelers rule-
Youre a Fag and youre a disgrace to all Steelers fans.

SR
01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
your team has no chance to win Sunday.

Probably true

rcsodak
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Hows it feel to have a .333 avg? And why does your team always choke the year after?
Denver had b2b's......as did NE.
How does that make you feel?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

weazel
01-02-2012, 04:25 PM

wow... trolling is fun!!!!

anyway, ya the Broncos shouldn't be a playoff team and will get beat fairly easily next weekend.

My point? As a fan I am a realist. I know my team doesnt have a shot... but you are a fan of a middle of the road team which wont make it too far in the playoffs, but you will keep telling yourself you have a world beater.

Pittsburgh is a hole, and that team is a bunch of cheap shot scumbags.

WTE
01-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Torn ACL for Mendehall. Bwa ha ha.

Normally I don't laugh at injuries but that punk doesn't get any sympathy from me after he criticized those who celebrated the death of bin Laden.

chazoe60
01-02-2012, 04:29 PM

Normally I don't laugh at injuries but that punk doesn't get any sympathy from me after he criticized those who celebrated the death of bin Laden.

Maybe a Seal Team Six member kicked him in the knee.

weazel
01-02-2012, 04:29 PM
the outcome of the game isn't really that important to me... I'm more worried about the women that Ben is going to rape.

camdisco24
01-02-2012, 05:28 PM
the outcome of the game isn't really that important to me... I'm more worried about the women that Ben is going to rape.

To everyone who lives near the stadium:

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

weazel
01-02-2012, 05:30 PM
To everyone who lives near the stadium:

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Because Ben rapin everybody out here
http://i28.tinypic.com/21dgzl4.png

weazel
01-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Im worried Ben is gonna corner Colquitt in the bathroom

SR
01-02-2012, 09:30 PM

I forgot all about that. Being that I'm kinda in group he criticized and in the profession of arms, I'd like to say "**** your knee" to Mr Mendenhall.

701Bronco
01-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I hate Tebow and your team and your about to get wrecked.

This is my favorite part of your whole post. Had to put this in at the end because we definitely couldn't draw this conclusion from the rest of it!

BeefStew25
01-03-2012, 01:47 AM
He is a Steeler fan. He believes staying warm by burning trash in a steel drum is a tradition. Which maybe it is, but then so is not having a job and asking mom for meatloaf.

iLands
01-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Your tears will taste so yummy.

Steelers rule
01-04-2012, 02:55 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2603420/99633_Chiefs_Broncos_Football.jpg

Accept that will happen to ***** Tebow this Sunday, and I will be glad when it does.

KCL
01-04-2012, 06:59 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2603420/99633_Chiefs_Broncos_Football.jpg

Accept that will happen to ***** Tebow this Sunday, and I will be glad when it does.

You're an idiot!

chazoe60
01-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Nice smack faggot.

Thnikkaman
01-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Didn't you hear? Tebow's not playing Sunday. McGahee and Ball are going to take turns taking snaps and flipping it out to either Royal or Johnson on occasion to mix things up since the Steelers couldn't stop Stephen Hawking from running the rock for 200 yards on them.

I'm sorry I missed this. Dude said that his whole family is worth more than a Bronco fan. What kind of smack talk is that? Dude should concentrate on his homework and finishing high school before he brings his smack game anywhere.

CoachChaz
01-04-2012, 09:13 AM

Being happy when ill will or physical injury comes upon a football player with a Christian background that makes the lives of others better...while supporting a guy that uses his money and fame to get away with being a bathroom rapist.

People on this board and others are definitely guilty of taking a game that a bunch of men play on Sundays too seriously...but when you resort to the above reference, you really need psychological help. I enjoy football and sports as much as anyone and I get involved in the details of the games...but to allow it to affect how your mind works...to allow it to make a person resort to the insanity that people take it to...it's quite pathetic.

Dreadnought
01-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Being happy when ill will or physical injury comes upon a football player with a Christian background that makes the lives of others better...while supporting a guy that uses his money and fame to get away with being a bathroom rapist.

People on this board and others are definitely guilty of taking a game that a bunch of men play on Sundays too seriously...but when you resort to the above reference, you really need psychological help. I enjoy football and sports as much as anyone and I get involved in the details of the games...but to allow it to affect how your mind works...to allow it to make a person resort to the insanity that people take it to...it's quite pathetic.

The only reason I haven't deleted that post of his already is because it is so revolting that the kind of person who posted it to begin with ought to be humiliated some before it is removed. He ought to be deeply ashamed of himself, but I have a funny feeling that is not the case.

BigDaddyBronco
01-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Nah Dread, he is a Steeler fan. They really have no class. It's sad when the Raider fans show tons more class than the Steeler fans.

I'm sure this guys fingers smell like his sister.

CoachChaz
01-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Interesting (not really) story. My mom pulls out the photo albums of me as a kid. She gets through one full album and then asks..."Why are you wearing Steelers and Eagles stuff in those pictures?"

When I was a kid, my dad put the Eagles on me and my grandmother bought me EVERYTHING Steelers. I was 4 or 5, so what did I know. Anyway, my point is I grew up in Eagles/Steelers country. I always hear the bad rap their fans get nationally and really...it's quite unfair. Eagles and Steelers fans are no worse than the fans of any other team. Problem is, it all gets blown out of proportion. So I have lots of family and friends back in PA that are Eagles/Steelers fans and I wont put that title on them any faster than I would a Cowboys fan.

The particular turd that started this thread is just a bad example of a proud nation of fans. We have them too...and a few of them frequent this board. At the end of the day, dont judge a fanbase by a few complete *********.

BigDaddyBronco
01-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Interesting (not really) story. My mom pulls out the photo albums of me as a kid. She gets through one full album and then asks..."Why are you wearing Steelers and Eagles stuff in those pictures?"

When I was a kid, my dad put the Eagles on me and my grandmother bought me EVERYTHING Steelers. I was 4 or 5, so what did I know. Anyway, my point is I grew up in Eagles/Steelers country. I always hear the bad rap their fans get nationally and really...it's quite unfair. Eagles and Steelers fans are no worse than the fans of any other team. Problem is, it all gets blown out of proportion. So I have lots of family and friends back in PA that are Eagles/Steelers fans and I wont put that title on them any faster than I would a Cowboys fan.

The particular turd that started this thread is just a bad example of a proud nation of fans. We have them too...and a few of them frequent this board. At the end of the day, dont judge a fanbase by a few complete *********.

Good point, I know plenty of Steelers fans or even Raiders fans that are just fine. This guy is just a complete asshat. Bad human being. Either incredibly stupid or really has bad morals. Maybe if he is trolling here he isn't trolling the local elementary school. We could be doing the public a service here.

weazel
01-04-2012, 10:37 AM
The only reason I haven't deleted that post of his already is because it is so revolting that the kind of person who posted it to begin with ought to be humiliated some before it is removed. He ought to be deeply ashamed of himself, but I have a funny feeling that is not the case.

banning??

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Good Lord man. At least act like you've been there before. I mean you have haven't you?

CoachChaz
01-04-2012, 10:48 AM
banning??

That's always been my question. If someone joins the site for NO reason other than to bait people and be a crude prik...why arent they disposed of? I have no problem with fans of other teams and a little smack talk. But people like this are just purely hateful and flat out annoying. The only positive is that he has stayed in one thread and not infected tthe whole board with his drivel

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 10:50 AM
good Lord. what did I miss? I will read this thread

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 10:56 AM
wow. what an ass. took me a while to see the ankle

Dreadnought
01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
That's always been my question. If someone joins the site for NO reason other than to bait people and be a crude prik...why arent they disposed of? I have no problem with fans of other teams and a little smack talk. But people like this are just purely hateful and flat out annoying. The only positive is that he has stayed in one thread and not infected tthe whole board with his drivel

Pretty much what we use emergency bans for. Since he isn't signed in and isn't posting elsewhere we can discuss this in our own pokey deliberative way. Plus, its the Smack forum and we call almost nothing out of bounds. Almost. This POS post however is the exception.

MasterShake
01-04-2012, 11:02 AM
wow. what an ass. took me a while to see the ankle

That is one tough dude. He just took his helmet off and he was like, "Aww Jeez... would ya look at that?"

He even hopped up onto the cart with just a little bit of help.

GEM
01-04-2012, 11:47 AM

Why am I not surprised to see a post like that from the likes of a Steelers fan? **** man, get some class. You might be able to find some down at the bottom of that shithole waterhole around Pittsburgh. Get yourself a concrete block, tie it to your ankle, jump in screaming Broncos suck and find it.

How's your QB's rape victims doing. Neanderthal rapist.

weazel
01-04-2012, 12:15 PM
http://donchavez.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/steelersfan.jpg

Dreadnought
01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
http://donchavez.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/steelersfan.jpg

Oh crap. One of OR's chicks is two-timing him. Poor SOB

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Oh crap. One of OR's chicks is two-timing him. Poor SOB

nah. OR's in there somewhere

OaklandRaider
01-04-2012, 02:14 PM
That's precisely what the Broncos will be doing on Sunday.

Bending over, taking it right up the ass from the Steelers.

Can't wait.

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 02:15 PM

Can't wait.

i bet. that's like gay porn that you can watch in front of your parents.

OaklandRaider
01-04-2012, 02:20 PM
i bet. that's like gay porn that you can watch in front of your parents.

Go play with some Rabbits.

WTE
01-04-2012, 02:21 PM

Nut and I are going to sell some to UR29.

He's sending them to China.

BroncoNut
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM

maybe I will. Maybe I won't. But at least I am not gay like you are

ShooterJM
01-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Steelers Fan,

As you lay your head down on your tear stained pillow and desperately clutch a worn, forgotten ‘96 steelers AFC championship t-shirt “liberated” from an obscure Haitian orphanage while relaxing on your cot nestled into the dark corner of your parents unfinished basement, I want you to really focus on the game this week. Put aside thoughts of finding a job, improving your education, learning proper grammar or syntax, even working through your obsession with sexual fantasies involving Harrison and Mendenhall. Focus instead on this one, brief, moment where you have a chance to escape your existence and can look forward to something other than dressing up in a cheerleader uniform and yelling “Black and Yellow” into a pillow while you and your boyfriend play “Roethlisberger” after huffing paint.

Good luck, we’re all counting on you.

weazel
01-04-2012, 05:18 PM

Can't wait.

hilarious that you are in this thread! you're girlfriend must have told you I posted a picture of her.

Thnikkaman
01-04-2012, 05:37 PM

Who are the Raiders going to pick with their 1st round pick this spring?

Whoops.

Steelers rule
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Once again Tebow will be seeing this cart Sunday after James Harrison knocks his ass out. Hilarious when the faggot is in vigorous pain like this chump.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kuper-Cart-Injured-Ankle-628x353.jpg

Steelers rule
01-05-2012, 01:26 AM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2011/11/everythingtebow.jpg

Steelers rule
01-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Fag Tebow will be crying as he withers in pain this Sunday. Oh wait the bitch has already done it before!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QHNWbTxt6tQ/Tua9mn19-NI/AAAAAAAADMk/o9GonNqvE3s/s1600/tebowcrying.jpg

Steelers rule
01-05-2012, 01:28 AM
And to reinforce what will happen to him this Sunday. Oh God help him!
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2012-01-01_15-38-31_232.jpg

Steelers rule
01-05-2012, 01:34 AM
And typical moron pathetic Broncos fans like yourselves... Im done with you chumps as there is nothing else to say to such lowlifes.
http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/106/9c6d9cbc5b6740cf9a4e0807c6012d70/l.jpg

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2009/08/0905barrel.jpg

BeefStew25
01-05-2012, 01:46 AM
http://thecheckspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg#fat%20guy%20at%20computer

Tebowtime2011
01-05-2012, 02:43 AM
You should pray that big ben doesn't choke again like he did against the 49ers you ******* loser von miller and elvis dumervil are gonna tear his achilles in half and end his career. Do I actually think broncos will when? Hell no not unless ben roethlisberger isn't 100% and can't put pressure on his ankle but will I defend my favorite team to a little troll ******** like you that is so jealous that there is no steeler forum I hope you come back here if your precious steelers lose because anything can happen in the playoffs the seahawks best the saints who were the defending superbowl champs that year so remember that

chazoe60
01-05-2012, 07:43 AM
This guy's smack is like the books he reads, almost all pictures.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 08:36 AM
This guy's smack is like the books he reads, almost all pictures.

I just took a gigantic crap. It reminded me of steelerfan.

vettesplus
01-05-2012, 10:20 AM
be real interesting if this clown returns to this site if the broncos do win, or it is a last drive win by the steelers.... just cannot find words to discribe how i feel about this dude!!!!!

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Steelers rule, this is uncalled for. Please change your behavior

BroncoJoe
01-05-2012, 10:46 AM
that is photoshopped I bet

Not only that, but it is a bit disturbing that he would find a picture like that to photoshop. Not surprised though. I'm sure he's got those type of websites saved in his favorites.

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Not only that, but it is a bit disturbing that he would find a picture like that to photoshop. Not surprised though. I'm sure he's got those type of websites saved in his favorites.

yeah, I was considering that too Joe.

claymore
01-05-2012, 10:58 AM

I say the cartoon head on the horse is fake but the rest is probably real. :gross:

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 10:59 AM

man, Josh looks like an effin stud in that pic though. check out the guns

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Again I wonder...how long would it take for one of to get banned for talking like this turd? Always interests me how trolls and fans of other teams are allowed to get away with more than we do.

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Again I wonder...how long would it take for one of to get banned for talking like this turd? Always interests me how trolls and fans of other teams are allowed to get away with more than we do.

Viable trolling is really an art Coach. this guys not really a troll

chazoe60
01-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I think with this guy his smack does nothing but make himself look like a complete jackass so the MODs are keeping him around to let us beat him up.

The dude is a complete tool and his posts prove it so no sense in protecting himself from himself.

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:09 AM
I think with this guy his smack does nothing but make himself look like a complete jackass so the MODs are keeping him around to let us beat him up.

The dude is a complete tool and his posts prove it so no sense in protecting himself from himself.

psst. Hold back on the namecalling and criticism. Let him come to us as he is

MasterShake
01-05-2012, 11:10 AM

As long as he keeps his weak ass smack in the appropriate thread, we will continue to smack his weak ass.

I'm sure he is much more likeable in the general forums, but people come here for one purpose only.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Viable trolling is really an art Coach. this guys not really a troll

As long as he keeps his weak ass smack in the appropriate thread, we will continue to smack his weak ass.

I'm sure he is much more likeable in the general forums, but people come here for one purpose only.

I guess I'm more referring to his language and personal attacks. It doesnt bother me because the guy is an idiot, but I get "talked to" when I make a weak and subtle reference about Atwater hating Mexicans...yet this dude can call us faggots, etc and it's cool. Just curious where the consistency is. That's all.

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I guess I'm more referring to his language and personal attacks. It doesnt bother me because the guy is an idiot, but I get "talked to" when I make a weak and subtle reference about Atwater hating Mexicans...yet this dude can call us faggots, etc and it's cool. Just curious where the consistency is. That's all.

gotcha. I know what you mean

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I say the cartoon head on the horse is fake but the rest is probably real. :gross:

whatever retard

Dreadnought
01-05-2012, 11:32 AM

For example - thinking that posting a gay looking picture of Josh McDaniels, perhaps the single most hated figure in Denver Broncos History, counts as effective "smack." Mostly all we can do is shake our heads indulgently, in the same spirit you would do when a special needs child shows you his crayon drawings.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 11:35 AM
For example - thinking that posting a gay looking picture of Josh McDaniels, perhaps the single most hated figure in Denver Broncos History, counts as effective "smack." Mostly all we can do is shake our heads indulgently, in the same spirit you would do when a special needs child shows you his crayon drawings.

So basically...him showing us that he truly is the retard we think he is makes it okay? I'm good with that...just making sure I understand it.

NightTrainLayne
01-05-2012, 11:38 AM
So basically...him showing us that he truly is the retard we think he is makes it okay? I'm good with that...just making sure I understand it.

It's in the Smack Forum Coach.

Per our Town Hall conversations, the Board has asked for more lenience toward personal attacks etc. in the Smack Forum.

This type of behavior elsewhere on the board could be a problem, but we have been asked by the members to moderate more loosely in the Smack Forum.

So. . . you are more than welcome to direct some of the stuff you usually get dinged for at this troll in this forum. ;)

weazel
01-05-2012, 11:41 AM

I was thinking the same thing... my CP would be full of "concerning your post" messages if I said what he did. Not that I have ever received one of those :lol:

Dreadnought
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing... my CP would be full of "concerning your post" messages if I said what he did. Not that I have ever received one of those :lol:

Note that we have never dinged some of your, errr, uncharitable virtual kidney punches at OaklandRaider in the Smack forum. Different rules apply here.

NightTrainLayne
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Here's the two pertinent threads from Town Hall:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39409&highlight=Smack

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48808&highlight=Smack

The Smack forum simply has more lenient rules per board member's input.

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Note that we have never dinged some of your, errr, uncharitable virtual kidney punches at OaklandRaider in the Smack forum. Different rules apply here.

I like OR. I think he is a good time.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
So if I want to say Atwater is a racist that is prejudice towards Mexicans...I can do it here and it's all good?

Afterall...is it really smack talk if it's the truth? He can deny it...but seriously...we all know he is. I know he says he isnt coming back, so it's kind of irrelevant, but I want to know where the line is

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 11:54 AM
So if I want to say Atwater is a racist that is prejudice towards Mexicans...I can do it here and it's all good?

Afterall...is it really smack talk if it's the truth? He can deny it...but seriously...we all know he is. I know he says he isnt coming back, so it's kind of irrelevant, but I want to know where the line is

Atwater the poster is prejudice towards Mexicans?

weazel
01-05-2012, 12:01 PM

who me? ;)
I knew I would get a reply like that, I'll just go sit in the corner for a while! :lol:

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Atwater the poster is prejudice towards Mexicans?

You've seriously never picked up on that? Ask Rex or DC. I know they know it

arapaho2
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM

thats nothing compared to the native american crap i get on some sites

hey geronimo

you need to put down the peace pipe tonto

to much firewater

on and on

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 04:56 PM

hey geronimo

to much firewater

on and on

Well...maybe of your people would have tried a little harder, they'd be allowed to live amongst us whitey's and not in casinos

BroncoNut
01-05-2012, 05:12 PM

doesn't surprise me I guess. I bypass alot Coach. Never got to know Atwater that well. I know that DC hated him and visa versa. Maybe that is why I stayed away from Atwater, because DC is my friend and I love him. He's always had my back in a way. used to send me a pm or mhs when I was acting like a retard. Now THAT's a true friend.

BeefStew25
01-05-2012, 05:13 PM

hey geronimo

to much firewater

on and on

Too many Chiefs and not enough Squaws around here.

weazel
01-05-2012, 05:20 PM

hey geronimo

to much firewater

on and on

Im still waiting for the Cleveland Asians to become a franchise. Would they have to be in the National League?

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Coach just realized he got the keys to the candy store.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Im still waiting for the Cleveland Asians to become a franchise. Would they have to be in the National League?

I would suppose. The National League is full of hard workers, where the American league is lazy.

BigDaddyBronco
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM

We will not be able to get him out of the smack section now.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 05:23 PM

Have I been that obvious, wigger?

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Have I been that obvious, wigger?

That's magic wigger you hick.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 05:31 PM
That's magic wigger you hick.

Really? If you are going to put magic in your name...you better have a big wand. Show Nut and he can report back to us

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Really? If you are going to put magic in your name...you better have a big wand. Show Nut and he can report back to us

It's magic because it feels bigger than it looks. Be the big man that you are, come up here and try for yourself.

CoachChaz
01-05-2012, 05:43 PM
It's magic because it feels bigger than it looks. Be the big man that you are, come up here and try for yourself.

No...I already know that trick. Groom your bush and it makes it look bigger. It's like fools gold for women.

I do it all the time

chazoe60
01-05-2012, 06:13 PM
This thread is getting weird.

Thnikkaman
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
This thread is getting weird.

oh chaz, how difficult was transgender surgery?

chazoe60
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
oh chaz, how difficult was transgender surgery?

It wasn't hard :shrugs:

OaklandRaider
01-05-2012, 08:51 PM

Always knew you were a fairy.:coffee:

Tebowfan2
01-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Watch us win...

broncobryce
01-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Barely beating mediocre teams? You mean like cleveland? SF put out the blueprint on how to beat your sorry ass, and the Broncos are going to follow it and win on Sunday. Hopefully you'll be back to eat crow. But probably not, since you obviously have no balls.

Medford Bronco
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/b3c9d51a03b9dfbef888eb367cd1aee7.jpg

I wish we had Cutler now:tsk:

Thnikkaman
01-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Always knew you were a fairy.:coffee:

you would considering you always enjoyed tickling your tonsils with my tool.

dogfish
01-06-2012, 03:06 AM

WTE, that you?

WTE
01-06-2012, 07:29 AM
WTE, that you?

Hoptard your words are hurtful.

I'm taking the bus and you will not be seeing me at the pancake social tomorrow!

ShooterJM
01-06-2012, 11:44 AM
It wasn't hard :shrugs:

Well done. ::slowclap::

Medford Bronco
01-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Hoptard your words are hurtful.

I'm taking the bus and you will not be seeing me at the pancake social tomorrow!

At least u can spell cat back in the day Hollywood Henderson of Dallas said Terry Bradshaw was so dumb that he could not spell cat if he was
Spotted th c and the t. :laugh:

weazel
01-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Always hoped you were a fairy.:coffee:

Ya, I figured

OaklandRaider
01-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Ya, I figured

Dude, get off my dick.

weazel
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Dude, get off my dick.

who said that to you? were you hurt? he was probably just tired, don't stop trying.

underrated29
01-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Dude, get off my dick.

Yes, we see there is a line:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334619&highlight=girls+bangs

steeler
01-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Good vs Evil , Christians vs lions , David vs well you get the idea. Steelers will hobble to a 16-0 victory and put to rest this tebow nonsense for good. BTW he wont be your starting qb next year cause Elway knows that tebow isnt a Nfl qb.

weazel
01-07-2012, 03:50 PM
religion smack LMAO

..ouch hahahaha

Thnikkaman
01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Pittsburgh will lose their franchise next year because everyone knows pennsylvania is the uninhabitable place that breeds kid touchers

SR
01-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Good vs Evil , Christians vs lions , David vs well you get the idea. Steelers will hobble to a 16-0 victory and put to rest this tebow nonsense for good. BTW he wont be your starting qb next year cause Elway knows that tebow isnt a Nfl qb.

What happened to you being done with us? I guess we weren't that fortunate.

Tebowtime2011
01-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Good vs Evil , Christians vs lions , David vs well you get the idea. Steelers will hobble to a 16-0 victory and put to rest this tebow nonsense for good. BTW he wont be your starting qb next year cause Elway knows that tebow isnt a Nfl qb. How about good and healthy vs. a rapist cripple

WTE
01-07-2012, 09:37 PM
How about good and healthy vs. a rapist cripple

Yeah! Yeah! What about it?

Good smack Tebowtime2011! Keep it coming!

:welcome:

BroncoNut
01-07-2012, 11:01 PM
At least u can spell cat back in the day Hollywood Henderson of Dallas said Terry Bradshaw was so dumb that he could not spell cat if he was
Spotted th c and the t. :laugh:

and you can't spell the with the h and the e spotted

Midnight Blue
01-08-2012, 07:15 AM

Know what? Our odds of winning tomorrow are better than those given to KC vs. Green Bay and to St. Louis vs. New Orleans. There's a reason they actually play the games, so shut it.

Furthermore... perhaps you should check out a bit more "John Elway-vs-the-Steelers" playoff history before running smack. Elway's Broncos were 2-1 vs. the Steelers.

Sunday, December 30, 1984: Steelers: 24; Broncos: 17
Sunday, January 7, 1990: Broncos: 24; Steelers: 23
Sunday, January 11, 1998: Broncos: 24; Steelers: 21

*edited to add the linkage for those numbers: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/den/playoffs.htm

Midnight Blue
01-08-2012, 07:28 AM

I know a lot of Steelers fans in real life. Not a single one of them would have run "Chris Kuper's broken tibia/dislocated ankle" rival-AFC-fan-smack. The injury was unfortunate, but Kuper was stoic even while having the joint reset on the field.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Kuper's a far better man than you.

Midnight Blue
01-08-2012, 07:36 AM

But Dread... McDaniels going back to the Pats so soon and all... it's almost like he never left NE, right? So he effectively dissed the Patriots... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :beer:

WTE
01-08-2012, 09:09 AM
and you can't spell the with the h and the e spotted

Wasn't he spotted the "t" and the "h"?

CoachChaz
01-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Pittsburgh will lose their franchise next year because everyone knows pennsylvania is the uninhabitable place that breeds kid touchers

Slow down wigga. Dont include all PA natives in your hatred for the Steelers or PSU

Steelers24
01-08-2012, 04:39 PM

This is very immature dude. No real steelers fan would post this on another teams forum. Believe me guys, where not like that, Ignore this guy.

WTE
01-08-2012, 04:52 PM
This is very immature dude. No real steelers fan would post this on another teams forum. Believe me guys, where not like that, Ignore this guy.

Yeah, he's no more than 18.

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Man, we had no chance in that game. I'm so sad we lost.

http://culpeperrepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Happy-face.gif

Thnikkaman
01-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Slow down wigga. Dont include all PA natives in your hatred for the Steelers or PSU

I'll apologize for that comment, it was out of line for smack.

Can I call them battery throwers though?

weazel
01-08-2012, 08:41 PM
beat the steelers AND the refs!

I Eat Staples
01-08-2012, 08:44 PM
No chance LOLLOLLOL that defensive back sure had no chance to tackle DT I'll give you that.

weazel
01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I counted 8 face masks that the steelers got away with , and I never rewatched the game yet. Does the NFL lose money everytime Pittsburgh loses, because there has to be a reason they call their games the way they do.

oh yeah... Harrison is a scumbag POS

Skinny
01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Anyone checked out a Steelers message board?

Oh man, total meltdown. It's even worse than our board after a loss and that's saying something.

BroncoNut
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
show me your ass again Steelers Rule. what a great win today bronco fans.

and to Steelers Rule. ... thanks for that

vettesplus
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM

:confused::rip:

camdisco24
01-09-2012, 12:44 AM

Just wanted to say, wow great game!

and you can SUCK IT!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Day1BroncoFan
01-09-2012, 01:42 AM
One and done son.

Jsteve01
01-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Had all kinds of great shit to say but then I realize this chicken shit is too busy hiding to ever come back and own up like a man.

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Had all kinds of great shit to say but then I realize this chicken shit is too busy hiding to ever come back and own up like a man.

yeah. know what you mean. He or she was just really nasty. maybe we will not get the opportunity to say what we'd like to say to this person. But we can love him. And we can pray for him.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
This turned out well.

T.K.O.
01-10-2012, 10:31 AM
i especially liked big ben's 20 second presser in his pimp hat:laugh:

Thnikkaman
01-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I am worried about the guy who made the OP. I hope he didn't do anything rash on Sunday. He deserves to live through his stupidity.