PDA

View Full Version : No Doom and Gloom for me

Denver Native (Carol)
01-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Sure, I am just as disappointed as any Bronco fan that we lost the last 3 games; however, at 1-4, things looked totally bleak - then a change was made, which brought back excitement, and eventually the word "PLAYOFFS", which we had not heard for quite some time. I know we backed into the playoffs - we are not the first, nor will we be the last, team to do that. I am going to just sit back and enjoy the season we had. I trust that the FO will add more talent to this team each year. Maybe we lose our playoff game, maybe we do not. IMO, this team made a lot of progress this year, and will continue to do so, and I am very happy with the Broncos.:salute:

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Well said Carol. I've put things into perspective as well and I'm excited about our opportunity. After all, who know what could happen.

catfish
01-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I want to give Carol props for being one of the few around here that always has a sunny disposition no matter the weather. Reading your posts make the day a little brighter :)

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm disappointed that we had to back our way in, and it's embarrassing to lose your last 3 games and count on a division rival to win a game to get you in.

That said, an 8-8 year and more importantly a division title is a huge improvement from last year and far better than almost anyone expected. Fox and Allen did a great job getting the most out of an under-talented roster, and I see very good things in our future when we add some legit defensive starters and possibly a QB.

Northman
01-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Having a shot is great but really its just more and more mediocrity from this team. Winning today would of gone a long way in changing the mentality that this team has had for the last 6 years. Im glad that Champ is finally understanding that after today. He feels bad about losing today and should.

Flex040679
01-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Worst to 1st ... and two more years on Elways 3yr rebuilding plan!

Good things to come!

Nomad
01-01-2012, 09:26 PM
I want to give Carol props for being one of the few around here that always has a sunny disposition no matter the weather. Reading your posts make the day a little brighter :)

Carol and pnbronco can see/say/hear no wrong! They're both great and see all the good things. This place wouldn't be the same without them.

catfish
01-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Having a shot is great but really its just more and more mediocrity from this team. Winning today would of gone a long way in changing the mentality that this team has had for the last 6 years. Im glad that Champ is finally understanding that after today. He feels bad about losing today and should.

going from suck ass to mediocre is still going the right direction :)

Northman
01-01-2012, 09:33 PM
going from suck ass to mediocre is still going the right direction :)

To some degree yes. The meltdown in the last 3 games is still troubling though.

CrazyHorse
01-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Speaking of Doom, where has our pass rush been?

catfish
01-01-2012, 09:37 PM
To some degree yes. The meltdown in the last 3 games is still troubling though.

this is the only game where I feel Denver got beat by a team with equal talent when taken as a whole..but again it is just my opinion

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks for this thread, Carol! Nice to see some folks not upset that we won the division.

It's a new season from here on out. Win or go home. Anything can happen. Maybe we start Quinn next week? Maybe Doom and Von can sack Roethlisberger several times and our offense clicks. Who knows. I'm glad to be watching a team that I love next week rather than a bunch I don't care about and trying to decide who I hate least to pull for for the Superbowl...

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 09:42 PM
this is the only game where I feel Denver got beat by a team with equal talent when taken as a whole..but again it is just my opinion

KC's defense is much more talented than ours. 2 top 5 picks on the D-line. 2 top LBs, two top CBs. Just because they've missed Eric Berry doesn't mean they aren't a very talented defense.

Our offenses were comparable today. Their QB outplayed ours, kind of and our running game was better for the most part. Any way you slice it it was a 4 point game...

Northman
01-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks for this thread, Carol! Nice to see some folks not upset that we won the division.

\.

Being upset about the way we are playing is not the same thing as being upset we won the division. Lets not be retarded here Horse.

catfish
01-01-2012, 09:44 PM
KC's defense is much more talented than ours. 2 top 5 picks on the D-line. 2 top LBs, two top CBs. Just because they've missed Eric Berry doesn't mean they aren't a very talented defense.

Our offenses were comparable today. Their QB outplayed ours, kind of and our running game was better for the most part. Any way you slice it it was a 4 point game...

my thoughts on the year as a whole is that they lost to the teams with more talent, beat the teams with less, and managed to steal a few games that they had no right to win.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Being upset about the way we are playing is not the same thing as being upset we won the division. Lets not be retarded here Horse.

Well there are quite a few posters here that are super pissed-off right now... as if we were the defending champs that backed into the playoffs after an underwhelming season.

Philly, NYJ, Tennessee, Dallas (who's getting thrashed right now) are all much better teams talent wise than we are... all will be watching us from home next weekend.

We've overachieved this year. Everyone knows it. Getting pissed about "how we're playing right now" is understandable, but with how upset most people are, it's like your "F" student bringing home a "C" on his report card and being pissed because it's not an "A". The guys are trying, they're just not executing like they should.

I've got a ton of hope for this team in the future that they'll get better. Remember after Cutler, Marshall, Dumervil's, Scheffler's, and Kuper's first season how a lot of us had a good feeling about the future? That's how I feel right now. Give it a little time and a little patience. For what we all expected this team to be this year, especially without an offseason and how it started, the playoffs are gravy.

To start like this with a new FO and lots of new players seeing as how we finished last year brings me hope for the future. I'm excited to see what we do vs Pittsburgh next week. What will all the negative Ned's say if we actually win?

elwayisgod
01-01-2012, 09:55 PM
What a crock... Sorry 8-8 doesn't deserve to be in playoffs. Didn't matter who won this sorry division, it will be one and done. Tebow lovers rejoice. Your man will have plenty of time to pray from the bench next year. He is a TERRIBLE NFL QB!!!!!!!

Northman
01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Well there are quite a few posters here that are super pissed-off right now... as if we were the defending champs that backed into the playoffs after an underwhelming season.

Well, we did back in there is nothing that is going to change that.

Philly, NYJ, Tennessee, Dallas (who's getting thrashed right now) are all much better teams talent wise than we are... all will be watching us from home next weekend.

But all would probably be more competitive in the playoffs. While Pitt will come in banged up and prime for the taking i dont think it will be close. We havent gotten pressure on the QB in like forever. We wont be playing subpar QB's, getting the usual lucky bounces, etc. Today was a game where we should of shown that it wasnt a fluke this year. They did little today to disprove that.

We've overachieved this year. Everyone knows it. Getting pissed about "how we're playing right now" is understandable, but with how upset most people are, it's like your "F" student bringing home a "C" on his report card and being pissed because it's not an "A". The guys are trying, they're just not executing like they should.

So somehow the Chiefs can execute in the last 2 out of 3 games but somehow we cant? Why is it that every other team can execute but we cant? Goes back to the mentality of this football team the last 6 years.

I've got a ton of hope for this team in the future that they'll get better. Remember after Cutler, Marshall, Dumervil's, Scheffler's, and Kuper's first season how a lot of us had a good feeling about the future? That's how I feel right now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, really? Dude, sorry. You have been totally snookered by a few close wins this year. Yes, the wins were fun for what they were but this club offensively is NOWHERE near the talent level of Cutler and crew. Not even close.

To start like this with a new FO and lots of new players seeing as how we finished last year brings me hope for the future. I'm excited to see what we do vs Pittsburgh next week. What will all the negative Ned's say if we actually win?

If we win i think it will be much like the wins this season. A whole lot of luck. If the Broncos want to make a TRUE statement go out and smash the Steelers. That will give me something to be excited about next year. Is 8-8 better than 4-12? You betcha. But its not a clear vision of better things to come my man.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 10:10 PM
If we win i think it will be much like the wins this season. A whole lot of luck. If the Broncos want to make a TRUE statement go out and smash the Steelers. That will give me something to be excited about next year. Is 8-8 better than 4-12? You betcha. But its not a clear vision of better things to come my man.

Luck? People throw that term around too much. I'm one of those people who believes you create your own "luck". We won when we had to. For a team that everyone left for dead after week 5, They did pretty well for themselves.

nflfan
01-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Excellent perspective!

The Broncos had a really good run of good wins, and that's nothing to take for granted.

Northman
01-01-2012, 10:29 PM
We won when we had to.

No we didnt. We could of won today and not had to back in.

MasterShake
01-01-2012, 10:32 PM
The best part of my day was my decision to watch this game with my friends at the Blake Street Tavern. We had the perfect seat, right under two TVs one playing the Broncos and one playing the SD/OAK game. Right after Tebow's last pick, the whole place groaned. Then we all looked over just as San Diego scored a late Touchdown and the place exploded. It made my afternoon a little better.

I'm bummed as hell as anyone that we lost today, but its not like Orton came back into town and lit us up for 3+ Touchdown passes.

The truth is right now I am thrilled going into next week knowing that I am going to see a home playoff game with my team in it. I'm sick of feeling like a battered fan, and will not be pissed that they are in the playoffs. I don't care if we sidestep, jumped, took a hostage, or whatever to get in... WE ARE IN.

I am not a naive fan, a Tebow-lover, or anything like that. I'm just a dude who grew up watching this team and is loving the chance to see them for one more week. I wish I could sit here and dissect play calling, bash Tebow for some bad throws, and cuss out receivers for not getting open but I won't. Not because I am a blind homer, but because when it comes down to it I know jack shit about football or I would either be playing or coaching it. I decided a long time ago the type of fan I would be was one that would expect the best and never hope for the worst.

Ok, maybe that does make me a blind homer... :lol:

Anyway, the regulars here are some of the smartest and best fans I know, and we are all different kinds of fans. I'm not gonna say I'm any better or worse than any of you for feeling the way I do, but I do want to say this:

On Sunday January 8th, 2012 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, the Denver Broncos will be playing the Pittsburgh Steelers in a Wild Card Playoff Game. Think back to 1-4, think back to 4-12, now come back to this moment. Awesome!

I know despite how we all feel right now, we will all be watching together. Some will be at the game, some will be at home or at bars. Some will be listening on the radio and some will be squinting at a shoddy illegal stream. I will be in my dad and mom and son, watching them and continuing a tradition and building new memories. And for those few hours on Sunday, we will all be wanting and willing the Broncos to a win. And after the game we can pick it apart or be happy for a good season, win or lose.

BUT WE BETTER WIN! :salute:

Just wanted to let everyone know that personally I love this season because its this season. I hate college ball and could give two craps about the draft, I live in the moment of where we are. And where we are is the AFC West Champions with a home playoff game.

This has been another MasterShake Manifesto. Thank you for your time.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
No we didnt. We could of won today and not had to back in.

Backing in is still in...

What's worse, backing in or getting in early and then resting your starters so they are rusty? I liken our current status to being an NCAA team in a non-BCS conference. No matter how well you play, you're not going to play for the National Championship. Who cares if you go 10-2 or 7-5? You still get a bowl game... ;)

Seriously though, would it have made any damned difference if we had beaten Buffalo last week and then KC this week (two teams that didn't make the playoffs)? Would that have prepared us better to play the Steelers this week? Hardly. If anything, the fan expectations would be at an all time high and everyone would be pissed next week when we got beat. Now, it won't be a surprise to anyone...

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, we've been riding a high and have been slapped back to Earth. Maybe, just maybe, these last few weeks will scare the team into playing better... I wouldn't want to look Champ in the eyes and say I let him down in what could be one of his last shots at the playoffs...

Northman
01-01-2012, 10:37 PM
The best part of my day was my decision to watch this game with my friends at the Blake Street Tavern. We had the perfect seat, right under two TVs one playing the Broncos and one playing the SD/OAK game. Right after Tebow's last pick, the whole place groaned. Then we all looked over just as San Diego scored a late Touchdown and the place exploded. It made my afternoon a little better.

I'm bummed as hell as anyone that we lost today, but its not like Orton came back into town and lit us up for 3+ Touchdown passes.

The truth is right now I am thrilled going into next week knowing that I am going to see a home playoff game with my team in it. I'm sick of feeling like a battered fan, and will not be pissed that they are in the playoffs. I don't care if we sidestep, jumped, took a hostage, or whatever to get in... WE ARE IN.

I am not a naive fan, a Tebow-lover, or anything like that. I'm just a dude who grew up watching this team and is loving the chance to see them for one more week. I wish I could sit here and dissect play calling, bash Tebow for some bad throws, and cuss out receivers for not getting open but I won't. Not because I am a blind homer, but because when it comes down to it I know jack shit about football or I would either be playing or coaching it. I decided a long time ago the type of fan I would be was one that would expect the best and never hope for the worst.

Anyway, the regulars here are some of the smartest and best fans I know, and we are all different kinds of fans. I'm not gonna say I'm any better or worse than any of you for feeling the way I do, but I do want to say this:

On Sunday January 8th, 2012 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, the Denver Broncos will be playing the Pittsburgh Steelers in a Wild Card Playoff Game. Think back to 1-4, think back to 4-12, now come back to this moment. Awesome!

I know despite how we all feel right now, we will all be watching together. Some will be at the game, some will be at home or at bars. Some will be listening on the radio and some will be squinting at a shoddy illegal stream. I will be in my dad and mom and son, watching them and continuing a tradition and building new memories. And for those few hours on Sunday, we will all be wanting and willing the Broncos to a win. And after the game we can pick it apart or be happy for a good season, win or lose.

Just wanted to let everyone know that personally I love this season because its this season. I hate college ball and could give two craps about the draft, I live in the moment of where we are. And where we are is the AFC West Champions with a home playoff game.

I'll enjoy the fact we are in the playoffs. But unlike you (at least by what you stated) i cant help but be concerned for the future. Maybe thats just the competitive nature in me because i live and breathe foozeball. While i hope for the best vs Pitt and will take it im not very confident we are any better right now than we were the last couple of years. Still no solid direction in my opinion and thats frustrating for me.

Broncos Mtnman
01-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Here's some perspective for you to be "happy" about.....

As well as the Broncos did with Tim Terrific under center, it wouldn't have been enough if Kyle Orton doesn't win that game against Cincy.

Kind of funny, huh?

Orton almost keeps us out of the playoffs, yet it's because of his record when he was a Bronco that we still get to go after Timmy loses the last three.

:coffee:

wayninja
01-01-2012, 10:39 PM

That would be me. However, I'm not under any misguided impression that we are the defending champions. I don't even mind the loss, it's the total lack of interest we seem to be displaying that is bothering me. I can accept the loss, but is a single touchdown too much to really ask for?

They are all also in much better divisions. So not only are they more talented, but they will have higher places in the draft... Yay?

C'mon. That was not a "C" game by any stretch of the imagination. Our offense was pathetic and our defense was saved from having to play any better than poor by a bad opposing offense.

I've got a ton of hope for this team in the future that they'll get better. Remember after Cutler, Marshall, Dumervil's, Scheffler's, and Kuper's first season how a lot of us had a good feeling about the future? That's how I feel right now. Give it a little time and a little patience. For what we all expected this team to be this year, especially without an offseason and how it started, the playoffs are gravy.

I'm happy about the playoffs, but more than anything, I'm pissed about Tebow. We are in a bad spot with him now. I want him to be the guy, but sliding from one dreadful performance to another is not helping anything. We won't have a high enough pick to replace him and I'm not sure that's wise anyway. Why can't he just throw accurately at 15 yards? Why does that seem to be getting more difficult?

I'll be thrilled if we win. But less so if we win because the Steelers commit seppuku.

BroncoWave
01-01-2012, 10:40 PM

As well as the Broncos did with Tim Terrific under center, it wouldn't have been enough if Kyle Orton doesn't win that game against Cincy.

Kind of funny, huh?

Orton almost keeps us out of the playoffs, yet it's because of his record when he was a Bronco that we still get to go after Timmy loses the last three.

Wow, just wow. This is assuming Tebow wouldn't have done better than 1-4 against that same schedule.

Northman
01-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Backing in is still in...

What's worse, backing in or getting in early and then resting your starters so they are rusty? I liken our current status to being an NCAA team in a non-BCS conference. No matter how well you play, you're not going to play for the National Championship. Who cares if you go 10-2 or 7-5? You still get a bowl game... ;)

Seriously though, would it have made any damned difference if we had beaten Buffalo last week and then KC this week (two teams that didn't make the playoffs)? Would that have prepared us better to play the Steelers this week? Hardly. If anything, the fan expectations would be at an all time high and everyone would be pissed next week when we got beat. Now, it won;t be a surprise to anyone...

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, i cant speak for anyone else but had we beaten Buff and KC i would personally would of felt much better than limping into the playoffs. Again, ill take it because i love my team but for once i would love a clear indication of improvement and direction. Something that i just dont see at the moment.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 10:42 PM

Kind of funny, huh?

Or, had he actually won one of the 4 he lost, we could've clinched earlier... maybe he'd even still be here...

Cuts both ways.

Broncos Mtnman
01-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Wow, just wow. This is assuming Tebow wouldn't have done better than 1-4 against that same schedule.

Not assuming anything.

Just looking at the records.

Broncos Mtnman
01-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Or, had he actually won one of the 4 he lost, we could've clinched earlier... maybe he'd even still be here...

Cuts both ways.

Once again, you choose to deal in hypotheticals.

I'm simply looking at the records.

MasterShake
I'll enjoy the fact we are in the playoffs. But unlike you (at least by what you stated) i cant help but be concerned for the future. Maybe thats just the competitive nature in me because i live and breathe foozeball. While i hope for the best vs Pitt and will take it im not very confident we are any better right now than we were the last couple of years. Still no solid direction in my opinion and thats frustrating for me.

Its not that I don't care about the future, I'm just sick of my draft happy friends telling me about can't miss players and what not that turn out to be busts. I just want to see a good product on the field for the Broncos, no matter how it happens. After the Superbowl, I'll check out who we picked up but I'm the type that says wake me in August.

Northman

Well, to be fair without that win vs Cincy we arent in the playoffs. But Orton still sucks so im not going to give that much credit too Kyle considering if he was still starting we wouldnt be sniffing where we are.

catfish
Well, i cant speak for anyone else but had we beaten Buff and KC i would personally would of felt much better than limping into the playoffs. Again, ill take it because i love my team but for once i would love a clear indication of improvement and direction. Something that i just dont see at the moment.

all it proves to me is that Denver should bring in a veteran qb and make Tebow compete for the position rather that having it just be given to him. Denver won't be positioned for a quality franchise qb in the draft and can't afford to trade up. Next year will be the one to do the grading on IMO. We have many second year players that if they don't step up are going to be done

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 10:48 PM
We have been playing with house money since Tebow took over at 1-4 team. NO one expected us to make the playoffs much less win the division. I will take a playoff appearance any way possible. Especially since the last time we made it was with a QB named Plummer. Bring on the Steelers. I would rather be sitting on my couch watching my team next week then my team and I sitting on the couch watching everyone else play. :beer::salute::salute::beer:

Nomad
01-01-2012, 10:51 PM

Hey MS....I knew you couldn't play the holy-than-thou card (you're better than that)...frustrating is right because today was about as winnable a game as the BRONCOS could get. Seeing Bailey and other players call themselves out is a step in the right direction because they aren't satisfied with just being handed the playoffs.

I can't remember the players name but listening to Mike and mike last week, there was someone on talking about how going into the playoffs on a winning note is so important for a team. I didn't see that will to win today.

But moving on, I don't have alot of confidence the BRONCOS can muster a win against the Steelers. We will see and it would be a thrilling surprise if the BRONCOS did win.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 10:51 PM

Kind of funny, huh?

:rofl:

That's all you got? Pretty weak. Last playoff appearance was with Plummer, and now with Terrific Tim. You gotta come up with something better than this post.

Ha ha ...thanks for playing

VonSackemMiller
01-01-2012, 10:55 PM
I loved champ calling this team mediocre, Thats exactly how we played the last 3 games. Along with the coaches being mediocre also. The guys will have to do some serious soul searching and i think they respond. We lost a game that we had to have but still made the playoffs, If that isnt a wake up call for everybody coaches and players to get there shit together than i dont know what is.

Im sure they were feeling thereselves after winning 7 in a row but the humble pie has been baked and they all ate it. This is going to be a outstanding playoff run. The players will have to do it themselves though because we cant depend on our coaches, I expect tebow to respond, I expect the WRs to respond, The defense should definitly respond getting Dawkins back along with playing the steelers who have a ton of injuries at key positions like QB RB Center.

I said it last week i dont care if we back in the playoffs or pull in aslong as were parked in the playoffs. I havent seen my team even have a shot at post season play since Plummer, 1-4 to afc west champs is good any day of the week.\\

the broncos will beat the steelers next week. i guarantee

spikerman
01-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I loved champ calling this team mediocre, Thats exactly how we played the last 3 games. Along with the coaches being mediocre also. The guys will have to do some serious soul searching and i think they respond. We lost a game that we had to have but still made the playoffs, If that isnt a wake up call for everybody coaches and players to get there shit together than i dont know what is.

Im sure they were feeling thereselves after winning 7 in a row but the humble pie has been baked and they all ate it. This is going to be a outstanding playoff run. The players will have to do it themselves though because we cant depend on our coaches, I expect tebow to respond, I expect the WRs to respond, The defense should definitly respond getting Dawkins back along with playing the steelers who have a ton of injuries at key positions like QB RB Center.

I said it last week i dont care if we back in the playoffs or pull in aslong as were parked in the playoffs. I havent seen my team even have a shot at post season play since Plummer, 1-4 to afc west champs is good any day of the week.\\

the broncos will beat the steelers next week. i guarantee

With all due respect to Bailey, this team has to have a lot of improvement to become mediocre after this game.

MasterShake
01-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey MS....I knew you couldn't play the holy-than-thou card (you're better than that)...frustrating is right because today was about as winnable a game as the BRONCOS could get. Seeing Bailey and other players call themselves out is a step in the right direction because they aren't satisfied with just being handed the playoffs.

I can't remember the players name but listening to Mike and mike last week, there was someone on talking about how going into the playoffs on a winning note is so important for a team. I didn't see that will to win today.

But moving on, I don't have alot of confidence the BRONCOS can muster a win against the Steelers. We will see and it would be a thrilling surprise if the BRONCOS did win.

Yeah, the defense came to play but our offensive philosophy stinks right now. I'm not trying to play any "I'm better than you" card when it comes to assessing this team because I just don't know quite where to put the blame. Plenty to go around for sure, I mostly just want to point out that I'M Happy. :lol:

Nomad
01-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, the defense came to play but our offensive philosophy stinks right now. I'm not trying to play any "I'm better than you" card when it comes to assessing this team because I just don't know quite where to put the blame. Plenty to go around for sure, I mostly just want to point out that I'M Happy. :lol:

I'm sure the players will lose their frustration as of tomorrow knowing they get another game check:lol:

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Once again, you choose to deal in hypotheticals.

I'm simply looking at the records.

No, you're looking at Orton's one win as if it was some great accomplishment that won us the division. If you're simply looking at the records, why don't you look at the 4 he lost? 1-4 is a horrible record, how Orton deserves any credit for this season is beyond me.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:42 PM
With all due respect to Bailey, this team has to have a lot of improvement to become mediocre after this game.

Including himself. He has no room to call anyone mediocre after he was getting torched in the first half by Bowe and Co. It wasn't until Bowe got hurt did Champ stop anyone.

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Including himself. He has no room to call anyone mediocre after he was getting torched in the first half by Bowe and Co. It wasn't until Bowe got hurt did Champ stop anyone.

Champ actually said everyone played like crap including himself.

Broncos Mtnman
01-01-2012, 11:46 PM
No, you're looking at Orton's one win as if it was some great accomplishment that won us the division. If you're simply looking at the records, why don't you look at the 4 he lost? 1-4 is a horrible record, how Orton deserves any credit for this season is beyond me.

Once again, just looking at the records.

When the record is tallied, Broncos have 8 wins and 8 losses. Orton has one of them.

Spin it any way you want.

VonSackemMiller
01-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Champ didnt call other guys out, he said WE this team. means including himself, So take it easy on champ. All of these guys have alot of soul searcing to do this week. We will see who truly wants to be good and who is just out there jerking around.

VonSackemMiller
01-01-2012, 11:49 PM

When the record is tallied, Broncos have 8 wins and 8 losses. Orton has one of them.

yeah yeah yeah Orton and his whopping 7 points got us. Ortons still going to be watching the guy that replaced him play in the post season, something orton never accomplished here. spin that :coffee:

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM

And he has 4 of them...losses. Without those 4 losses that ORTONary had, this game today would have been pointless. Terrific Tebow Time should have started week one, but I will take a 7-4 record after Ortonary's 1-4 record and an AFCW division champ hat to go with my other hat when none other than Plummer was the QB. WOW it sure has been a while since we were in the playoffs.