PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the Division Title DB fans.

Bullgator
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Yea it sucks that it was under these conditions, but none the less it was an impressive run to make it happen after a 1-4 start.

Still, even after a 3 game losing streak its gotta feel good to be back in the playoffs.

Congrats :salute:

battherastard
01-01-2012, 07:44 PM
it doesn't. backing into the playoffs is a crappy way to get in but i guess that's john fox's style.

Northman
01-01-2012, 08:15 PM
I dont feel great about it and neither does Bailey which is a good sign. Maybe they will now take it seriously and actually show some fire and determination now.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 08:16 PM
NBC just reported Mendenhall is out for the game next week.

jhildebrand
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM

Ryan Clark will be too due to Sickle Cell.

TimHippo
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM
it doesn't. backing into the playoffs is a crappy way to get in but i guess that's john fox's style.

But I have perfect mechanics, and came from a pro set college offense and was drafted with the fifth pick. This isn't fair!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2012/images/01/01/mark-sanchez-ap.jpg

Yeah, I'm entitled to success since I have prefect mechanics and come from a pro style set.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-UtmAtxN1EPVwnOSPKJQtLsGUODv9cM4D6laaH5OpvDuVKWAf

spikerman
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM

If they can somehow rule Pittsburgh's 10 other offensive starters out for the week that should make the offenses just about even (although I'd still give a slight advantage to the Steelers).

Northman
01-01-2012, 08:23 PM
If we cant pressure Ben with that terrible Oline of his he will just torch us all day.

spikerman
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM
If we cant pressure Ben with that terrible Oline of his he will just torch us all day.

The Broncos haven't generated any pass rush for 3 weeks. I expect next week to be no different. After what I saw today I couldn't say any team is going to shy away from Bailey either.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I dont feel great about it and neither does Bailey which is a good sign. Maybe they will now take it seriously and actually show some fire and determination now.

Yeah....one just has to unproudly except the handout and move on and look forward to next week's game. Glad to see the player's disappointed in themselves. But we all want the WINS!

Steelers is a steep climb to a win for the BRONCOS. BRONCOS are gonna need some lucky breaks to beat them....I have no confidence in Tebow so I hope the defense, run game, and special teams show up and surprise a tough Steelers team.

TXBRONC
01-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Going 0-3 down the stretch is not impressive. Yes Denver is in the playoffs but this isn't the way you want to enter the playoffs.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the congrats,....and I prefer being in the playoffs rather than not being in the playoffs.

The Broncos are not a good team. If you can make the playoffs and WIN your own division without a good team, something GREAT will happen in the future.

Northman
01-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the congrats,....and I prefer being in the playoffs rather than not being in the playoffs.

The Broncos are not a good team. If you can make the playoffs and WIN your own division without a good team, something GREAT will happen in the future.

Or its just a sign of a bad division and aberration. We could easily go back to 4-12 next year.

KCL
01-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Have a little bit of faith..the Chiefs came close to beating them with Tyler Palko....Tyler Palko...:lol:

TXBRONC
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM

That's a hell of a stretch. As North was pointing the is only a sign of us winning a bad division and nothing more.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Have a little bit of faith..the Chiefs came close to beating them with Tyler Palko....Tyler Palko...:lol:

Well, it's a new season.....at least I was told......so I expect a different mentality from a seasoned playoff team. Interesting to see what mentality the BRONCOS show up with.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
That's a hell of a stretch. As North was pointing the is only a sign of us winning a bad division and nothing more.

Well someone has to win it and why not the Broncos. I like watching my team play, and having atleast one more game to watch them makes me smile...especially with the loud mouth Ryan brothers, Philly, and Oakland will be at home drowning their sorrows in more cheese fries and tubs of butter.

Broncos Mtnman
01-01-2012, 11:36 PM

Exactly!!

The only reason we win the division is because we beat different teams than the other two 8-8 teams in the division.

:coffee:

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Exactly!!

The only reason we win the division is because we beat different teams than the other two 8-8 teams in the division.

WE WON!!!! Sorry to disappoint you.

TXBRONC
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Well someone has to win it and why not the Broncos. I like watching my team play, and having atleast one more game to watch them makes me smile...especially with the loud mouth Ryan brothers, Philly, and Oakland will be at home drowning their sorrows in more cheese fries and tubs of butter.

I don't give a rat's ass about any those team or the Ryans. I'm not foolish enough to assume that backing into a division title is the start of new dynasty for the Broncos. Yes I know you didn't use the term dynasty.