PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs!?

MOtorboat
01-01-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't give a shit how we got in, we broke the effing string of collapses (sort of -did enough to get in and that's what matters).

There are things that need to be fixed and changed including quarterback, but it is what it is...

BORDERLINE
01-01-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL so subtle...

Playoffs we are in now let's shock the world with some actual QB play!!!!!

MileHighCrew
01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I was really mad a few minutes ago, but were going to the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buff
01-01-2012, 07:32 PM
I'd rather play Baltimore than Pittsburgh, but either team would have been tough to beat... Pittsburgh just seems to have our number, and I think they have the better defense at this point in the season. I'm hoping for snow. You never know once you get into the tournament - it's about time we caught a break at the end of the season.

igoe4broncos
Tebow loses yet still wins

NameUsedBefore
Steelers?

Never heard of 'em!

broncobryce
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm glad we are in. I do expect the Steelers to absolutely destroy us though.

BigDaddyBronco
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
On the flip side, the Raiders haven't made the playoffs since 2002. 3rd longest active streak. LOL.

BroncoStud
01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Big Ben hurt, no real running threat... I don't fear the Steelers. Make them play an ugly game and win late.

Ziggy
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Either way, we're going to be playing a good defensive team. The Broncos are going to have to put some points on the board to win. Our defense was outstanding today.

igoe4broncos
01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
As bad as we may suck, how sweet would it be to end the Steelers season and get payback for that '05 Championship game?

Screw it, let's just make this game our Super Bowl.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 07:39 PM
On the flip side, the Raiders haven't made the playoffs since 2002. 3rd longest active streak. LOL.

Best to look at it!

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't give a shit how we got in, we broke the effing string of collapses (sort of -did enough to get in and that's what matters).

There are things that need to be fixed and changed including quarterback, but it is what it is...

Yeah but we still collapsed.

Matt Flynn from GB is a free agent at the end of the year. He threw 6 TDs and almost 500 yards today.

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Either way, we're going to be playing a good defensive team. The Broncos are going to have to put some points on the board to win. Our defense was outstanding today.

Yeah scoring more than 3 points will go a loooong way!

Excited to be in, but hate the way we made it in....

Still very happy to have one/(more?) week of Broncos football to watch.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Gary Miller just said that it looks now like it will be a night game, next Saturday.

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
At least one more game to enjoy!

Also, we had to win games to get to the playoffs. Is it the "best" situation? No, but we're still going as much because of our wins as anything else.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

wayninja
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
I, for one, am looking forward to our 1 or 2 field goal attempts next week. It should be as fun as this game was.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM
The game will be Sunday at 2:30 MST

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Tim Tebow is so good he gets his team into the playoffs even when they lose...:laugh:

Seriously...PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!! The tourney where anything can happen. Just as the 96 Broncos against Jax, or the 2010 Saints against Seattle last year.

We can debate the players, coaching staff, playcalling, missed throws, interceptions, fumbles, lack of pass rush, etc. all day, but one thing we can't debate is the BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS

TXBRONC
01-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Big Ben hurt, no real running threat... I don't fear the Steelers. Make them play an ugly game and win late.

If we can get more produciton out of the passing game then yes.

BroncoStud
01-02-2012, 12:01 AM

Matt Flynn from GB is a free agent at the end of the year. He threw 6 TDs and almost 500 yards today.

Yeah, you give me Green Bay's offensive coaching staff any day of the week over Mike F'ing McCoy... Anyone REALLY think this clown will develop an outstanding system or QB?

TXBRONC
01-02-2012, 12:07 AM

Yeah, you give me Green Bay's offensive coaching staff any day of the week over Mike F'ing McCoy... Anyone REALLY think this clown will develop an outstanding system or QB?

Put that much talent on the field and you can make any coach look like a genious. Yeah Flynn looked good today but how will he look in an offense with less talent? Matt Cassel looked terrific in '08 when he surrounded by the Patriots.

BroncoStud
01-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Put that much talent on the field and you can make any coach look like a genious. Yeah Flynn looked good today but how will he look in an offense with less talent? Matt Cassel looked terrific in '08 when he surrounded by the Patriots.

What great talent? The Packers don't run the football and Jennings has been hurt... They have a great system and have for a long time. Our playcaller is REALLY bad. It's hard to imagine that McCoy would make anyone look good.

Bullgator
01-02-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm glad we are in. I do expect the Steelers to absolutely destroy us though.

Ben is still gimpy... there is still a snowballs chance in higgidy.

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Ben is still gimpy... there is still a snowballs chance in higgidy.

So youre telling me there's a chance!

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgQJCTh__ibw8tSb2jHu9fNx_emqpH5 fihnQL264FJiQj8_dYMqg

sneakers
01-02-2012, 01:07 AM
So youre telling me there's a chance!

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgQJCTh__ibw8tSb2jHu9fNx_emqpH5 fihnQL264FJiQj8_dYMqg

oKI-tD0L18A

Nomad
01-02-2012, 01:12 AM
oKI-tD0L18A

First time I actually watched the video...pretty funny.

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 01:15 AM
first time i actually watched the video...pretty funny.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

TXBRONC
01-02-2012, 08:40 AM
What great talent? The Packers don't run the football and Jennings has been hurt... They have a great system and have for a long time. Our playcaller is REALLY bad. It's hard to imagine that McCoy would make anyone look good.

What? The Packers have weakness like every team in the League but come on Stud you can't tell me it's just their system.

spikerman
01-02-2012, 08:51 AM
The game will be Sunday at 2:30 MST

And it will be over by 2:40 if Denver doesn't play any better this week than they did yesterday. :tsk:

TXBRONC
01-02-2012, 08:57 AM
And it will be over by 2:40 if Denver doesn't play any better this week than they did yesterday. :tsk:

Damn you give us ten minutes if we're not playing well? :shocked:

If the Broncos can't play better than they did yesterday it could be over by 2:35.

spikerman
01-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Damn you give us ten minutes if we're not playing well? :shocked:

If the Broncos can't play better than they did yesterday it could be over by 2:35.

:lol:

I was just watching a SportsCenter update and they were showing Tebow's fumble yesterday. His line was "Tebow doing what Tebow does. Not getting first downs and turning the ball over." I like Tebow, but damn that was funny.

TXBRONC
01-02-2012, 09:25 AM
:lol:

I was just watching a SportsCenter update and they were showing Tebow's fumble yesterday. His line was "Tebow doing what Tebow does. Not getting first downs and turning the ball over." I like Tebow, but damn that was funny.

I feel bad for the kid.

BigDaddyBronco
01-02-2012, 09:38 AM
I feel bad for the kid.
At this point they are just piling on because they want to gloat in being right. What is Tebow comes back and beat the Steelers? Then they look like a bunch of dumbasses again. Tebow has to have a good, productive, off-season this year if he wants to be a QB in the NFL.

spikerman
01-02-2012, 09:38 AM
I feel bad for the kid.

So do I and I really hope he succeeds, but despite all of his talk of being confident, his play reflects a decided lack of confidence. Nothing to lose next week Tim. Let it fly and trust in yourself.

spikerman
01-02-2012, 09:39 AM
At this point they are just piling on because they want to gloat in being right. What is Tebow comes back and beat the Steelers? Then they look like a bunch of dumbasses again. Tebow has to have a good, productive, off-season this year if he wants to be a QB in the NFL.

Exactly. I hope Tebow stays off the weights and works on other aspects of the position in the offseason.

TXBRONC
01-02-2012, 10:06 AM

So do I and I really hope he succeeds, but despite all of his talk of being confident, his play reflects a decided lack of confidence. Nothing to lose next week Tim. Let it fly and trust in yourself.

Exactly. I hope Tebow stays off the weights and works on other aspects of the position in the offseason.

I'm afraid that beating Steelers and having a good game wont be enough for some of them. Guys like Hoge are genetically engineered to be an ass gasket. At any rate for him to have any chance of having a good game he's going to have to play with confidence as Spike mentioned.

I agree if Tebow is going to have any kind of chance of becoming a true franchise quarterback he's going have back off the heavy weight lifting and work on his fundementals.