PDA

View Full Version : I'm disgusted in this team.

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Seriously I am.

I won't blame EFX for making serious change ups on offense and that includes QB.

McCoy...needs to be fired today. I don't even care if we win the division by default.

Whatever momentum this team had is gone and we let ORTONARY beat us!! That's right KYLE ORTON BEAT THE BRONCOS!!

Again, I'm disgusted. We will never win a championship unless we start building an offense like GB, NO or NE.

2 completions, 6 completions won't win a game. It just won't.

If we win the division we will get creamed.

BroncoStud
01-01-2012, 07:27 PM
The sky is falling... The sky is falling...

Denver Broncos, 2011 AFC West Champions.

jhildebrand
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Orton should be hanging with Elway tonight thanking him for his career. Had Elway not been a pure class act, Orton would be donefer.

Dirk
01-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I understand why the Panthers fired Fox now....what a suck ass way to try and win in today's league.

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM

Yeah lets just settle for a team that plays like shit.

It's ok to win the division by default. NOT!!!

I'll just go ahead and say it. Tebow has sucked several times this year and lost us the game today. I love the kid but he's terrible at times.

We traded away better QBs so why stop now?

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
I understand why the Panthers fired Fox now....what a suck ass way to try and win in today's league.

I like Fox but he needs a OC with a set of brass balls.

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Eh. We're in the playoffs because of the games we won too.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Ziggy
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM

Don't be trying to bring facts into this Joe. Let the glass half empty guys have thier moment too.

RebelRocker
Yeah lets just settle for a team that plays like shit.

It's ok to win the division by default. NOT!!!

I'll just go ahead and say it. Tebow has sucked several times this year and lost us the game today. I love the kid but he's terrible at times.

We traded away better QBs so why stop now?

Nick Foles or Kirk Cousins in the 2nd.

We don't have the fire power to trade up. Unless Jones or someone like Osweiler comes out and is available to us in the 1st, I think one of those two senior QB's will be our guy.

Dirk
I like Fox but he needs a OC with a set of brass balls.

Fox has a record of this conservative type of play. It is Fox not McCoy.

Fox would be one hell of a coach....in the 70s. Today's game is not what Fox is good at.

MileHighCrew
01-01-2012, 07:42 PM
It has been a LONG time for Broncos fans to celebrate a division title. I'm going to just smile this week, I can be disgusted later

wayninja
01-01-2012, 07:42 PM

AFC West Champions. LOL.

RebelRocker
01-01-2012, 07:43 PM

Defense, Special teams, McGahee.

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 07:46 PM
AFC West Champions. LOL.

I want to throw up.

Maybe because I drank alot of beer ...but I still feel like vomiting.

battherastard
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
EFX can trade Tim to someone who knows how to f*cking use him. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the offensive playcalling. Josh McDickface would make a better OC than that ***** Mike McCoy.

rcsodak
01-01-2012, 07:54 PM

Embarrassingly.

SD deserved it....except they were "Norved".

rcsodak
01-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Won?

Lmao

More like the opponets lost.

MBarber deserves the trophy more.

getlynched47
01-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Anybody celebrating the AFC West division title is dumb!

Winning the AFC West the way we did.....pathetic.

It's like winning the Special Olympics. Regardless, you're still retarded.

:elefant:

(clearly frustrated. Sorry guys)

jhildebrand
01-01-2012, 07:59 PM
EFX can trade Tim to someone who knows how to f*cking use him. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the offensive playcalling. Josh McDickface would make a better OC than that ***** Mike McCoy.

Sam Bradford totally agrees!

Nomad
01-01-2012, 08:04 PM

Instead of picking on the handicap....I prefer to look at it as one being happy to graduate from school one point shy from failing....I guess they're still graduating:coffee: Some people are proud of this kind of standards

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 08:05 PM
I've never seen so many people pissed off after making the playoffs...

Seriously, you guys need to cool off and take a trip down memory lane. We were 4-12 last year. We drafted #2 overall. Now, we're the AFC West Champs.

What's there to be upset about? Should we forfeit to another team because it wasn't pretty? There are teams that have won Superbowls and looked like shit doing it (Pittsburgh in Superbowl XL). Should they give their rings and trophy back???

We lost today by 4 points. The Raiders had a shot to win the division and they blew it. Be pissed if you want, next week is a whole new season and anything can happen. I'm proud of this team and I'm proud to wear orange and blue.

AFC WEST CHAMPS! Say it with me... you'll feel better...

Medford Bronco
01-01-2012, 08:07 PM
This is one of the most pathetic offenses ever. We are we the 1975 Oklahomer Sooners. Throw the ball after running some plays. Play action should be wide open.

Pitt is going to kill us. I hope I am wrong.

BroncoAV06
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
It is bitter sweet. Last 3 weeks have been a joke but we are in.

No one thought Seattle at 7-9 would beat the Saints last year but they did. Problem is the Broncos don't have anyone that can go beast mode. Trent Richardson in orange and blue would be awesome.

TimHippo
01-01-2012, 08:09 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2012/images/01/01/mark-sanchez-ap.jpg

TimHippo
01-01-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IFWT-Carson-Palmer-Raiders.png

HammeredOut
01-01-2012, 08:18 PM
If anybody made the prediction that we would make the playoffs with a QB who only needed to make 13 completions or less in 9 out of 11 games to make the playoffs, most would have said to adjust your tinfoil hat... The Defense was so good this year, that they managed to keep our Offense in the game, all 17 points of it in 90% of our wins.

I still think our QB experiment needs to be tweeked. The TebowCat Offense has been figured out already.

BroncoStud
01-01-2012, 08:26 PM

I will celebrate our divisional title like we "won the special olympics" and you can sit around pissed and whiny...

We won the division, we were 4-12 last year. F'ing pathetic some of you are pissed.

tomjonesrocks
01-01-2012, 08:26 PM
In general I tend to be a glass half empty guy, but on the whole this year has been miles more interesting than I expected.

This team lucked into the playoffs undeservedly. Other than picking in the draft a little later -- what's bad about it?

Bout time this team had a little luck come through.

Obviously after 2 games the last couple weeks (other than the turnovers Tebow/Denver played OK against the Pats) it is hard to envision much of a playoff run--but hopefully this will be a good experience for the guys on the roster that will be built around.

TimHippo
01-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm disgusted!

http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kidcoach_12.png

getlynched47
01-01-2012, 08:30 PM
I will celebrate our divisional title like we "won the special olympics" and you can sit around pissed and whiny...

We won the division, we were 4-12 last year. F'ing pathetic some of you are pissed.

Ummm you make it sound like we're pissed that we won the division. I'm pissed at the way our team has played the last 4 games!

Chef Zambini
Nick Foles or Kirk Cousins in the 2nd.

We don't have the fire power to trade up. Unless Jones or someone like Osweiler comes out and is available to us in the 1st, I think one of those two senior QB's will be our guy.kellen moore would be a huge upgrade over tebow. he will be available in the 4th, maybe even the fifth.
Moore NEXT week would outperform tebow !

DenBronx

Seriously, you guys need to cool off and take a trip down memory lane. We were 4-12 last year. We drafted #2 overall. Now, we're the AFC West Champs.

What's there to be upset about? Should we forfeit to another team because it wasn't pretty? There are teams that have won Superbowls and looked like shit doing it (Pittsburgh in Superbowl XL). Should they give their rings and trophy back???

We lost today by 4 points. The Raiders had a shot to win the division and they blew it. Be pissed if you want, next week is a whole new season and anything can happen. I'm proud of this team and I'm proud to wear orange and blue.

AFC WEST CHAMPS! Say it with me... you'll feel better...

It's momentum bro and we stink right now.

Oh and guess what? We play the red hot 12-4 Steelers next week who have you know....possibly the best NFL defense.

DenBronx
01-01-2012, 08:35 PM

agreed.

It's not honorable at all. We are a joke right now on many levels.

We need some serious play makers on offense to ever be a threat in the playoffs.

TimHippo
01-01-2012, 08:37 PM
agreed.

It's not honorable at all. We are a joke right now on many levels.

We need some serious play makers on offense to ever be a threat in the playoffs.

http://uponfurtherreview.kansascity.com/files/images/Jim%20Mora%20Playoffs.preview.jpg

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 08:42 PM
It has been an entertasining season. far exceeding my expectations, and its always fun to have the broncos as front page news for something other than off field mishaps / murders / deaths.
The steelers will embarass us next week, but I still like the improvements our team has made this year.
Still a long way to go. We need to dump Timmy and get back to reality football

Mr. Pro Bowl
01-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Just got home from the game. Fans are pissed. The defense played pretty good today but OMG what an offense, really, really sad. They can not play like that next season.

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 08:47 PM

(clearly frustrated. Sorry guys)wow a comment more pathetic than tebows performance.
and shame on all the pathetic human beings who actually saluted this incensitive post.

horsepig
01-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Why do they (McCoy? or TT) insist on throwing so far down field? TT's strength, to me anyway, would seem to more attuned to the dump off-short game.

They play their passing game as if-TADA!-guess who was playing QB? #7 was terrible at the short game, #15 is not so good at the long to longish intermediate game.

horsepig
01-01-2012, 08:51 PM
wow a comment more pathetic than tebows performance.
and shame on all the pathetic human beings who actually saluted this incensitive post.

How could that be more pathetic than 6-22 for 60 yards with the division title on the line?

Thnikkaman
01-01-2012, 08:53 PM

Won?

Lmao

More like the opponets lost.

MBarber deserves the trophy more.

you are the guy who gets a $400 watch as a gift and are disappointed that you didn't get a $450 watch.

You give fans of any team a bad name.

horsepig
01-01-2012, 08:55 PM
RC really wanted that $475 watch.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 09:16 PM

Oh and guess what? We play the red hot 12-4 Steelers next week who have you know....possibly the best NFL defense.

It's perspective bro... we were 4-12 last season!!!! Guess what? No matter what happens from here in the playoffs, there won't be Raiders, Chiefs, or Chargers in it... :elefant:

Did you really expect us to win the Superbowl? Really? This team made HUGE leaps and bounds in one season. We're young, we lack talent and discipline in a lot of areas, and yet you're critiquing us as if we're the damned defending Champion Green Bay Packers who all the Vegas bookies picked to win it all and we barely made it...

Wanna be pissed? Go talk to a Philly fan. Their "Dream Team" is sitting at home while we play for a chance at a Championship. How about the Jets? Their blowhard "super defensive genius" HC, hot dog gobbling #5 overall pick QB, and their two pro-bowl criminal receivers are also watching from home - we were part of that which gives me immense joy!

Cool off, drink a beer, and just be happy we are where we are. What we did this year was almost unprecedented, especially without a true veteran "elite" QB or a top ten defense.

You guys' expectations are really just too damned high. We're not a good team, but we were good enough and won enough to win the division. Do you want to forfeit? Give it away to one of the more "deserving" AFC West teams? Which one is that, again?

When we beat Pittsburgh next week, what will be your response? That we never should've been here in the first place? Stop getting so bent out of shape and enjoy the ride. Our 6 year playoff drought is OVER!!!! :beer:

RebelRocker
01-01-2012, 09:29 PM
kellen moore would be a huge upgrade over tebow. he will be available in the 4th, maybe even the fifth.
Moore NEXT week would outperform tebow !

I wouldn't mind Moore, but he's gotta bulk up.

BroncoStud
01-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Embarrassingly.

We BEAT San Diego, they didn't win enough games. Who gives a shit about "deserve", we won the division. In the end that is all that matters.

tomjonesrocks
01-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Why do they (McCoy? or TT) insist on throwing so far down field? TT's strength, to me anyway, would seem to more attuned to the dump off-short game.

I agree with MO in his assertion that McCoy probably gets too much blame -- but I have yet to hear a suitable explanation why there aren't more dump passes/screens in the gameplan. It seems very strange.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey, we could be the Ryan brothers....talk the most smack and neither of their teams make the playoffs. Or Philly and the "Dream Team"...:laugh:

The Broncos have problems, but just look at our own division and how many other teams we beat with what people want to call a "high school offense". Well that High School offense just whooped you and won the AFCW.

Why the Doom and Gloom threads? And for those who say they would rather NOT make the playoffs than back in or get blown out in the first round, go sit with Dallas, Jets, Raiders, and Philly fans.

:coffee:

tomjonesrocks
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM
We play the red hot 12-4 Steelers next week

The Steelers are red hot? With that loss to the 49ers and today's narrow win over the lowly Browns in the recent rear-view mirror?

Sounds like Mendenhall is done also...

I would never predict a win but the Steelers are a winnable game for a team with an offense.

Watchthemiddle
01-01-2012, 11:30 PM

Who cares who we play next week. Atleast WE are playing next week. At the start of this season did you really expect us to be playing a game on Jan 8th? I could probably be my life that you did not.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Embarrassingly.

Yep, losing 6 straight games, then waking up and winning 3 of your last 4 is "deserving" I guess...

Seriously?

broncosfannum24
01-02-2012, 12:16 AM
I want a o coordinator like or Mike McCarthy, its not fair were stuck with dull mccoyy while McCarthy is making his backup qb looking like a hall of famer , if the lottery came down to guessing what play we were gonna call , everyone would win it :(

sneakers
01-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Don't be silly, we could be the lions fans, and have to suffer through only 1 playoff victory in 50+ years.

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Seriously I am.

I won't blame EFX for making serious change ups on offense and that includes QB.

McCoy...needs to be fired today. I don't even care if we win the division by default.

Whatever momentum this team had is gone and we let ORTONARY beat us!! That's right KYLE ORTON BEAT THE BRONCOS!!

Again, I'm disgusted. We will never win a championship unless we start building an offense like GB, NO or NE.

2 completions, 6 completions won't win a game. It just won't.

If we win the division we will get creamed.

I can relate..sometimes winning the division and going no further hasn't got much meaning...I feel your pain...Kansas City has let me down so many times..UGH! This season I did something different and I told my husband I wasn't going to get worked up like I use to.It isn't worth it and I actually felt better after losses.

I know this many sound stupid to you guys but I get so effin sick of cheering for a team that does nothing but lose...:tsk:

Watchthemiddle
01-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Never Ever Ever forget...

The Broncos ALWAYS lose when Kyle Orton is the QB

Today was no different...::laugh:

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:47 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but is it because Denver not only lost to the Chiefs but lost to a Chiefs team with Orton as QB? Not trying to start anything like some on here might think I am but so many thought that the Chiefs led by Orton were going to come in and be getting their asses whooped.

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 12:50 AM
You should win when you hold your opponents to 7 points. Orton didn't really lead much.

topscribe
01-02-2012, 12:52 AM
I can relate..sometimes winning the division and going no further hasn't got much meaning...I feel your pain...Kansas City has let me down so many times..UGH! This season I did something different and I told my husband I wasn't going to get worked up like I use to.It isn't worth it and I actually felt better after losses.

I know this many sound stupid to you guys but I get so effin sick of cheering for a team that does nothing but lose...:tsk:

Why would that sound stupid to us? :lol:

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:54 AM
You should win when you hold your opponents to 7 points. Orton didn't really lead much.

He was hooking up very nicely with Bowe before Bowe was injured..beyond that..he really didn't need to do much leading.

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 12:55 AM
He was hooking up very nicely with Bowe before Bowe was injured..beyond that..he really didn't need to do much leading.

Yep. He had a nice first drive and parts of the first half. Typical Orton.

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Why would that sound stupid to us? :lol:

Just the part where I told my husband I wasn't going to get worked up over games anymore and my thoughts on winning the division and stopping there.It's how I feel though.

Northman
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM
To Orton's credit, he was great in the one area he needed to be. Not turning the ball over.

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:57 AM

Like I said Bowe was injured,Dexter played well as did the defense so he had his team playing right along with him..after all it is a team sport.

KCL
01-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Never Ever Ever forget...

The Broncos ALWAYS lose when Kyle Orton is the QB

Today was no different...::laugh:

Good one WTM..:D

KCL
01-02-2012, 01:01 AM
To Orton's credit, he was great in the one area he needed to be. Not turning the ball over.

Yep and I said as much in another thread.

G_Money
01-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Just for fun...

Can somebody name me ONE position group on the field in which we are more talented than the Raiders?

WR? No.
QB? No.
RB? No.
OL? No.
TE? No.
DL? No.
LB? Maybe we've got em beat here!
DB? No.
Special Teams? Probably not (Seabass and Lechler are pretty awesome) though it's close.

So...why are we complaining again?

Look, that game sucked. But we have a talent gap to close between us and the Raiders or the Chargers. Heck, the Chiefs might be more talented. You could make a legit argument that we are the least-talented team in the AFC West, and we just won it.

As long as the Broncos realize that and make necessary improvements next year, I don't have a problem with backing into the playoffs. It was a lucky year.

This is still the team that I picked to go 6-10 - we're just not ready to compete for titles.

Let's work on that first, and enjoy the fact that they played good team ball and never quit on each other or the staff, unlike last year.

And gave the finger to the rest of the AFCW for not taking care of their business and beating us like they should have. Any day that ends with the Raiders going sobbing into the offseason is a pretty good day, even if the Broncos did crap beween two pieces of bread and try to pass it off as a sandwich.

~G

Medford Bronco
01-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Just for fun...

Can somebody name me ONE position group on the field in which we are more talented than the Raiders?

WR? No.
QB? No.
RB? No.
OL? No.
TE? No.
DL? No.
LB? Maybe we've got em beat here!
DB? No.
Special Teams? Probably not (Seabass and Lechler are pretty awesome) though it's close.

So...why are we complaining again?

Look, that game sucked. But we have a talent gap to close between us and the Raiders or the Chargers. Heck, the Chiefs might be more talented. You could make a legit argument that we are the least-talented team in the AFC West, and we just won it.

As long as the Broncos realize that and make necessary improvements next year, I don't have a problem with backing into the playoffs. It was a lucky year.

This is still the team that I picked to go 6-10 - we're just not ready to compete for titles.

Let's work on that first, and enjoy the fact that they played good team ball and never quit on each other or the staff, unlike last year.

And gave the finger to the rest of the AFCW for not taking care of their business and beating us like they should have. Any day that ends with the Raiders going sobbing into the offseason is a pretty good day, even if the Broncos did crap beween two pieces of bread and try to pass it off as a sandwich.

~G

LB was the only one I thought of. Great post G..:beer:

Medford Bronco
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Embarrassingly.

SD puked the division away on a Monday Night game in KC where Rivers fumbled a snap to set up a GW FG attempt and then lost in OT.

weazel
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Im not disgusted in this team in the least! This was a team heralded to be winning 2 or 3 games before the season. They were able to win 8 games with a team full of holes and a quarterback who cant throw the ball, read defenses or see more than one receiver on the field! How can you be disgusted in them? What they did was pretty amazing, really.

BeefStew25
01-02-2012, 01:57 AM
I thought this was a 4 or 5 win season.

Now, our young guys can play against a team that knows playoff intensity. And Joe Ellis can make a million or so.

bcbronc
01-02-2012, 02:03 AM
I agree with MO in his assertion that McCoy probably gets too much blame -- but I have yet to hear a suitable explanation why there aren't more dump passes/screens in the gameplan. It seems very strange.

Screens don't work against a defense not trying to get up field. Last time we tried one, Tebow got sacked.

Anyone know how many players on our roster have never played in an NFL playoff game? Championship teams are rarely assembled over night, and this season is a successful first step.

Look at all the teams that needed to win today: Denver, NYJ, Oak, Cinci, Dallas all lost. You think Cinci gives a rats behind they backed in? Think NYJ would swallow their pride and take a backdoor entrance? Ya, I hate having a 17 Bronco game to watch this season...that's like the worst thing ever.

Fullback32
01-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Well, the way I see it, it really didn't matter who won the AFC West this year. None of the four teams was exactly lighting it up, so it might as well be the Broncos. I would still rather see wins and give up draft order, than do a "Suck for Luck" thing.

The defense played beyond themselves several times this year. That's a credit to heart for sure. Fox and crew did the best they could in adjusting the offense to TT's limited skills and won some games they probably shouldn't have. Why any defense would go into a Prevent against Tebow is beyond me, but it is what it is. If I'm a DC, I am not afraid of Tebow's arm. I still stand by saying that Tebow is not a long-term solution.

The last several games? Well, opposing defenses figured out how to defend the novel Broncos offense as we knew they would, if we are honest with ourselves. I honestly don't think the Broncos will win next week, but will be ready to ready those words if they do. No matter what happens, it will be an interesting off season for sure.

nmbroncosfan
01-02-2012, 03:20 AM
I don't believe a lot of members in this forum would be happy with anything the Broncos accomplish......sure are a lot of cry babies in here!!!!!!!!!!

topscribe
01-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Embarrassingly.

Nah, my friend, SD didn't deserve it. In fact, nobody in the AFCW really deserved it.
The AFCW is composed of scout teams those in the other Divisions use to prepare
themselves for their next game.

But somebody had to claim it - that's how it works, isn't it? So, it was there for the
taking, so we might as well . . .

BroncoStud
01-02-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm just happy to watch Denver in the playoffs again! It's been too long. This team overachieved this season and I am far from disgusted with them, I am proud of them for getting there. Denver is probably the 3rd best or maybe the 4th best team in the AFC West yet won the division???

Man, how quickly we forget how somber it was here in Week 1 when Denver appeared to be in the Andrew Luck Lotto... Now we are sitting here division winners hosting a HOME playoff game against the Steelers.

Why would anyone be disgusted with this?

Ravage!!!
01-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Screens don't work against a defense not trying to get up field. Last time we tried one, Tebow got sacked.

Anyone know how many players on our roster have never played in an NFL playoff game? Championship teams are rarely assembled over night, and this season is a successful first step.

Look at all the teams that needed to win today: Denver, NYJ, Oak, Cinci, Dallas all lost. You think Cinci gives a rats behind they backed in? Think NYJ would swallow their pride and take a backdoor entrance? Ya, I hate having a 17 Bronco game to watch this season...that's like the worst thing ever.

Exactly.

I can't believe someone tries to say that "SD deserves it." How? By losing and playing badly for 3/4 the season? Sometimes you can dominate a division, and sometimes you are lucky the division is weak. EVERY TEAM in our division would be lucky because the rest are weak. SOmeone had to win this division, and if you are going to play in a weak division, I would rather say we are the best of the worst, rather than the worst of the worst.

TimHippo
01-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I am entitled to go to the playoffs because I have a perfect NFL throwing motion. Please disregard locking on to my boytoy, Whitten which led to a crucial interception right when momentum was shifting against the Giants and we were down by only a touchdown.
http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys.jpg

catfish
01-02-2012, 01:28 PM

statistically Tebow makes the highest % of attempted passes over 15 yards in the air in the NFL by a signifigant number. I can't speak to if it is a result of the playcalling or not but it is what it is

topscribe
01-02-2012, 01:42 PM

Give the defense a little credit. I mean, after Bowe went out, the coverage was
glove tight for most of the game. They surrendered a lot of rushing yards for a
while, but that pass defense was fun to watch . . .

jhildebrand
01-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Give the defense a little credit. I mean, after Bowe went out, the coverage was
glove tight for most of the game. They surrendered a lot of rushing yards for a
while, but that pass defense was fun to watch . . .

The defense gets the credit for this season and yesterday for keeping KC to 7 points.

I really like Chris Harris. Even Goodie had an ok game but I still am ready to see his replacement.

MileHighCrew
01-02-2012, 06:16 PM
With Denver making the playoffs and MAYBE KC keeping Orton as their starter, yesterday was a double win for the Broncos.

Medford Bronco
01-02-2012, 07:25 PM
statistically Tebow makes the highest % of attempted passes over 15 yards in the air in the NFL by a signifigant number. I can't speak to if it is a result of the playcalling or not but it is what it is

More than Rodgers, that is hard to believe. Much smaller sample.

My take is I agree that I am happy to get one more game. I hope that we stay close, who knows but I am a realist and do not expect a win. Maybe a blizzard can come to even out the teams ...

Didnt Tebow throw the ball better last season when he played. What happed to that guy. He had better WR with Lloyd and Gaffney correct?

catfish
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
More than Rodgers, that is hard to believe. Much smaller sample.

My take is I agree that I am happy to get one more game. I hope that we stay close, who knows but I am a realist and do not expect a win. Maybe a blizzard can come to even out the teams ...

Didnt Tebow throw the ball better last season when he played. What happed to that guy. He had better WR with Lloyd and Gaffney correct?

10% more often than rogers

http://wp.advancednflstats.com/playerstats.php?pos=QB