PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs. Chiefs 01/01/2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

sneakers
01-01-2012, 12:13 AM
A new year brings us a new AFC Western Division Champion, the Denver Broncos!

Go broncos!

chazoe60
01-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!! Bring us out of the dark ages and back to the playoffs.

BroncoBJ
01-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Sure hope so :elefant: .. I just cant take another collapse. Even though I know whoever we get in round 1 whether its Pitt or balt, will be tough. I just want to get back in the playoffs and get some expierence. I miss it. :elefant:

sneakers
01-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Sure hope so :elefant: .. I just cant take another collapse. Even though I know whoever we get in round 1 whether its Pitt or balt, will be tough. I just want to get back in the playoffs and get some expierence. I miss it. :elefant:

They have old defenses, their legs will get tired in the 4th quarter, just like the Bears defense.

They need to strenghten their legs by chasing chickens and staying away from women, because women weaken the legs.

Davii
01-01-2012, 04:47 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!

:defense:

Bring us another AFCW championship, the first post Shanahan, and the first of (hopefully many of) the Tebow era!

BroncoWave
01-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Have fun guys! I'll be working at the Superdome all day so I'm gonna miss this one. Hoping to come back home to a win!

Reidman
01-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Have fun guys! I'll be working at the Superdome all day so I'm gonna miss this one. Hoping to come back home to a win!somehow I think learning who won after the fact might be better for one's health than actually watching the game!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Jaws
01-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Yippee - just found this one airs on Sky TV over here!

Happy Orange and Blue Year :beer:

BigDaddyBronco
01-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

Time to show up.

MasterShake
01-01-2012, 09:11 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/Fatality.jpg

Heading to Blake Street Tavern to watch this later, hope it more or less turns out like that!

Az Snake
01-01-2012, 09:30 AM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE the chefs !!! ---

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9305/vondoom.jpg

GO "D" --- SACK horton !!!

Horton hears a VonDooom !!!

LET"S GET IT ON !!!
READY TO RUMBLE !!!

:fight: :fight: :fight:

MOtorboat
01-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

FlyByU
01-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Looking forward to seeing our :defense: KO the Chiefs

:beer:

Have a Happy New Year Guys...

threefolddead
01-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't know if I'm excited for the win as much as I'm excited that Von Miller could break a rookie sack record while sacking Orton. Gosh that would be swell

UnderArmour
01-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Kyle Orton will inspire the Chiefs offense to 4 turnovers en route to a 52-17 Broncos rout of the Chiefs.

lgenf
01-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Go Broncos!

Run over the chefs today!

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 10:31 AM
enough with the salutations,
lets talk x's and O's.
How are our broncos going to pull off a win today?
they havent won all year.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Keys to the game:

We MUST run the ball effectively and mix up the playcalling. Throw on first down and use play action sporadically and don't be so damned predictable. C'mon McCoy, time to pull out all the stops.

We must get a lead and force Orton to play from behind. He's terrible when playing from behind and normally starts making errors. Additionally, by making the Chiefs one dimensional, it allows us to pin our ears back and get after Orton. Our defense MUST be wary of draws and screens. Those two plays have killed us two weeks in a row and led to huge 3rd down conversions. Let the CBs play man to man if you have to and play the draw/screen on 3rd and long. Orton will check down, we've just got to tackle guys before the 1st down marker - something we've struggled with of late.

Most importantly with Dawkins out, someone who isn't known as a playmaker (someone not named Champ, DJ Williams, Miller, or Dumervil) MUST step up today (I'm looking at you Robert Ayers, earn your money and get some damned pressure on the QB! You're a DE, act like it.), Whether it's one of our rookie Safeties, Ayers, Hunter, Mays, Chris Harris, etc someone has to step up and have a big day. The same 4 guys can't do it alone.

MileHighCrew
01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
the game day is finally here Go BRONCOS

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Keys to the game:

We MUST run the ball effectively and mix up the playcalling. Throw on first down and use play action sporadically and don't be so damned predictable. C'mon McCoy, time to pull out all the stops.

We must get a lead and force Orton to play from behind. He's terrible when playing from behind and normally starts making errors. Additionally, by making the Chiefs one dimensional, it allows us to pin our ears back and get after Orton. Our defense MUST be wary of draws and screens. Those two plays have killed us two weeks in a row and led to huge 3rd down conversions. Let the CBs play man to man if you have to and play the draw/screen on 3rd and long. Orton will check down, we've just got to tackle guys before the 1st down marker - something we've struggled with of late.
Most importantly with Dawkins out, someone who isn't known as a playmaker (someone not named Champ, DJ Williams, Miller, or Dumervil) MUST step up today (I'm looking at you Robert Ayers, earn your money and get some damned pressure on the QB! You're a DE, act like it.), Whether it's one of our rookie Safeties, Ayers, Hunter, Mays, Chris Harris, etc someone has to step up and have a big day. The same 4 guys can't do it alone.very good post !

It always comes down to running the ball and stopping the run, especially with this years broncos!
can we get some production out of our TEs and FB, please!
we need to change our approach because the blueprint for beating us on both side of the ball has made it easy for a team like the bills to neutralize our mo-jo !
Dawk is definatly out?
Our secondary is clueless in a zone,
we have to go man and live with the consequences, HOPING we can get to orton before he shreds our secondary.

Dzone
01-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Wish I could forget those recent past last games of the season, when we got demolished and kicked out of the playoffs. Please be different this year.

Then I see the piece on NFLnetwork about all the Chiefs who got revenge against the teams that let them go. Joe Montana beating the 49ers and Marcus Allen destroying the Raiders. Then they say Orton is the next Chief who is going to get revenge.

I so want to feel good about this game but it's tough.

KCL
01-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Wish I could forget those recent past last games of the season, when we got demolished and kicked out of the playoffs. Please be different this year.

Then I see the piece on NFLnetwork about all the Chiefs who got revenge against the teams that let them go. Joe Montana beating the 49ers and Marcus Allen destroying the Raiders. Then they say Orton is the next Chief who is going to get revenge.

I saw that headline too and didn't even bother reading the article.I don't think Montana fit that mold especially since he had already accomplished so much.Allen,yes cause Al Davis was an ass to him.

Sick of the media...national and local making this a Orton/Tebow thing.

How about 2 AFCW rivals that have been going at each other for years.That's what it means to me anyway.

KCL
01-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry for the rant..carry on...:lol:

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Interesting little tid-bit:

The Broncos have played on New Year's Day just once. They outlasted the Raiders 20-17 in the AFC title game 34 years ago today to advance to the Super Bowl for the first time.

Elevation inc
01-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I saw that headline too and didn't even bother reading the article.I don't think Montana fit that mold especially since he had already accomplished so much.Allen,yes cause Al Davis was a ass to him.

Sick of the media...national and local making this a Orton/Tebow thing.

How about 2 AFCW rivals that have been going at each other for years.That's what it means to me anyway.

exactly who cares about orton anyways sheessshhhhh;)

:lol:

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 11:20 AM

Marcus Allen and Joe Montana were HOFers. Orton is not. Can the Chiefs win today? Sure, I think it's a 50/50 game with either team having equal chance to win. Could Orton play fired up and dice up our secondary? Possibly. Knowing what I know of Orton, he's just not that type of guy. He plays his worst when the pressure is the highest.

Last week vs the Raiders with a shot at the playoffs on the line, he threw 2 ints when they were driving for TDs (one in the endzone). He led one good drive at the last minute to tie (due mostly to a fantastic catch and run by McCluster on a screen pass) and finished with a stick throw to Bowe for the TD.

I don't think Orton has the stuff to come out and play tough. If the Chiefs' defense can get some turnovers and play with the lead and their play-action passing game can get going along with Doom and Von not being able to pressure him, he can win. If he starts getting pressured, hit, and sacked, he will crumble just like he always does.

If Doom hits him like he did Brady 2 weeks ago, Orton will most likely come out of the game...

Elevation inc
01-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Keys to the game for denver to win

-Versatile playcalling for managable down and distance
-Executing on the OL(that means beat your man when called on Zane and JD)
-Recievers beating the Jam in man coverage(thats you decker and royal)
-Secondary avoiding mental errors and missed tackles(insert anyone not named champ here...lol)
-pressure on Orton...doom and von need there best games of the season

KCL
01-01-2012, 11:24 AM
exactly who cares about orton anyways sheessshhhhh;)

At this point in the season I don't.I just want to see him help the Chiefs get a win for the team and the fans.

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Very excited for the game! I want to see the guys get back to mistake free, pound the rock football. I think Tebow will get back to his confident form today. I just feel it.

Vondooom please feed orton some mile high turf, maybe even 4 or 5 courses. Tia!

GO BRONCOS!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 11:30 AM
At this point in the season I don't.I just want to see him help the Chiefs get a win for the team and the fans.

Does he still live in Denver? If so, I'd recommend he throw lots of INTs and incompletions today. I'd hate to hear about his house getting egged/TP'd because he won the game...

;)

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Man, I've felt confident all week. Very confident about this game.

This morning? I've got butterfly's and feeling nervous.

KCL
01-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Does he still live in Denver? If so, I'd recommend he throw lots of INTs and incompletions today. I'd hate to hear about his house getting egged/TP'd because he won the game...

;)

No idea where Mister Kyle lives...I don't feel good about this game...Charles going out early really sucked and now Battle is out.Jones needs to step it up big time.Chiefs brought some guy up from the practice squad I read the other day...we'll see.I want them to win but if they don't..well I won't be surprised or disappointed.I just hope KC gives it their best shot as you never know which team will show up.

One thing I did read..Chiefs have had RZ problem all season but are actually better on the road than they are at home in the RZ...GO FIGURE!

NorthernLights
01-01-2012, 11:41 AM

No worries. My Bolts will be putting a smackdown on the Raiders today, so the Broncos can put it on cruise control and coast into next week. Enjoy.

Thnikkaman
01-01-2012, 11:42 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/Fatality.jpg

Heading to Blake Street Tavern to watch this later, hope it more or less turns out like that!

didn't know that tim was really sub zero

Ziggy
01-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Broncos win it in another 4th quarter comeback today. Mile High magic is back, folks.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 11:55 AM

You're not alone. I tried to tell myself I wouldn't be like this today, I was terribly mistaken. I wish that either our game or the SD/Oak game was an early one. Waiting around until 4 PM is going to be brutal for my nerves.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 11:57 AM
No worries. My Bolts will be putting a smackdown on the Raiders today, so the Broncos can put it on cruise control and coast into next week. Enjoy.

Damn I hope so. I picked you guys to win this week. Rivers has too much pride to go out poorly after the bad showing vs Detroit last week. I expect SD to play their best game of the season and win big. I'm talking 35-14 big.

I hate rooting for a division rival, but I want to see the Rivers to Gates connection working all game long.

BroncoBJ
01-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Have fun guys! I'll be working at the Superdome all day so I'm gonna miss this one. Hoping to come back home to a win!

You should just call in sick :fight:

broncophan
01-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Let's go BRONCOS!!

enjoy the game today, everyone...

Nomad
01-01-2012, 12:22 PM

Personally, i don't want the BRONCOS to rely on the Chargers.....they need to take care of their own business.

NorthernLights
01-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Personally, i don't want the BRONCOS to rely on the Chargers.....they need to take care of their own business.

That is probably wise, because every time I've tried to rely upon them, they've stunk up the joint.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 12:38 PM
That is probably wise, because every time I've tried to rely upon them, they've stunk up the joint.

There's always room on the BRONCOS train....KCL jumped on a long time ago.:lol:

NorthernLights
01-01-2012, 12:46 PM
There's always room on the BRONCOS train....KCL jumped on a long time ago.:lol:

Sorry, no switching for me. I respect the Broncos and their fans but won't be jumping ship no matter how much water my Bolts might be taking on.

Babe
01-01-2012, 12:57 PM
anyone online:

i got a notice about posting articles, etc.

what's it mean? Am I in trouble with the message board or something???

anyone?

:coffee:

Babe
01-01-2012, 01:00 PM
i post poems and stuff....

and the usual bronco cheer, etc.

i've never posted an article or link. i know about copyright laws on the net.

i'm kinda perplexed.....did everyone get that notice upon login??

:shocked:

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Please win. Please win. Please win.

BORDERLINE
01-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Let's Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Put UP OR SHUT UP

We will cream the Chiefs today. I'm expecting to see inspired play!!!!!

Let's kick off the year right

Pudge
01-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Are there any broncos forum members trailing today

Pudge
01-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Tail gating

MOtorboat
01-01-2012, 01:21 PM

Prepare to be sued.

Welcome aboard.

:hi:

MasterShake
01-01-2012, 01:37 PM

Its a default notice that will go away after a set amount of time.

Az Snake
01-01-2012, 01:52 PM

Can time pass by any slower ?

LET'S GET IT ON !!!

READY TO RUMBLE !!!

GO DENVER ! --- STOMP THE chefs !!!

Nomad
01-01-2012, 01:55 PM

Can time pass by any slower ?

LET'S GET IT ON !!!

READY TO RUMBLE !!!

GO DENVER ! --- STOMP THE chefs !!!

2012 is a leap year....so everything will be slower:D

:defense::salute:

NorthernLights
01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
2012 is a leap year....so everything will be slower:D

:defense::salute:

I prefer to think of it as longer instead.

hamrob
01-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Let's go Broncos!

We should own the Chiefs!

Let's make the New Year, one filled with Orange and Blue!

topscribe
01-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I've been so busy that I don't even know what time the game starts.

Can somebody help me with that?

Nomad
01-01-2012, 02:40 PM
What's the uniform for today?!? Orange jerseys?!?

catfish
01-01-2012, 02:47 PM

4:15 ET I believe

nevcraw
01-01-2012, 02:51 PM
young safeties cannot screw the pooch today.. Tebow will be fired up today... His future depends upon it.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 02:55 PM

At noon!:D

Dzone
01-01-2012, 03:04 PM
So Orton has not been sacked yet as a Chief?

Gametime is 2:15 MST..an hour and 10 minutes till kickoff...feelin those pregame jitters...

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 03:15 PM
One hour until gametime...

topscribe
01-01-2012, 03:17 PM
At noon!:D

Thanks, Nomey. But I don't live in Hawaii. :D

Az Snake
01-01-2012, 03:21 PM
One hour until gametime...

The longest hour...

Sparkie
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Yippee - just found this one airs on Sky TV over here!

Happy Orange and Blue Year :beer:

It's this week's commentary game on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Xtra too!! :elefant:

LET'S GO, BRONCOS !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !! :defense: :salute:

Nomad
01-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks, Nomey. But I don't live in Hawaii. :D

top....right now Hawaii sounds great....it's -1 here!

catfish
01-01-2012, 03:33 PM
75 degrees 53% humidity here

topscribe
top....right now Hawaii sounds great....it's -1 here!

It's heading toward about 80 degrees here. Nice.

Chef Zambini
I s therer a tailgate show in Denver?
a local broadcast of people and events outsaide the stadium?
this would be an awesome 1 hour pre-game show !

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 03:34 PM
75 degrees 53% humidity here

its 76 degrees in scottsdale today and tomorrow !

Az Snake
01-01-2012, 03:37 PM
I s therer a tailgate show in Denver?
a local broadcast of people and events outsaide the stadium?
this would be an awesome 1 hour pre-game show !

Never a dull moment outside Invesco at Mile High on game day !!!
You can meet friends that you never knew you had ! :beer:

Locnar
01-01-2012, 03:45 PM
4 Chiefs players will be carted off by the end of todays game. 1 of them will be Orton..

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 03:52 PM
dont care who it is or what team they play for, I never want to see a player get carted off the field.
JMCD, sure, but a player, no.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Well, the Jags game just ended so there should be no delay getting the Broncos game on. That's a plus.

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 03:53 PM
one of the ryan brothers, definately

Chef Zambini
01-01-2012, 03:54 PM
see you all at half time, Go Broncos ! win this mofo !

bcbronc
01-01-2012, 04:09 PM
lol, anyone just see the end of the TEN-HOU game? If TEN makes it to the playoffs, that might be the ultimate backing in of all tiime. :lol:

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 04:11 PM
lol, anyone just see the end of the TEN-HOU game? If TEN makes it to the playoffs, that might be the ultimate backing in of all tiime. :lol:

Titans almost got Delhommed! :laugh:

along301
01-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Injury brings former bronco on the field

kbaxter
01-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone got a link to a stream?

Go Broncos!

lgenf
01-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Game time folks

Let's get ready to whoop sum assss!

along301
Tom brandstater on the field for McD's rams

I Eat Staples
I'm so nervous right now. Excited, but incredibly nervous.

Go Broncos! Let's finally get over the .500 hump and win the division!

HORSEPOWER 56
01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Game time!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-01-2012, 04:15 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

wayninja
01-01-2012, 04:16 PM
This game scares me to death. Trying not to think of 2008. Go Broncos. For the love of all that is good. Go Broncos.

lgenf
01-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Ok 3rd down lets get a sack

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm so nervous right now. Excited, but incredibly nervous.

SAME! Gotta watch Orton on the outside.

lgenf
Ok D let's get after it!

FireAce
Orton returns to denver. Broncos win and they win the west. All the tebow/orton hype and what does cbs do? Show raiders/chargers in oregon :mad:

Nomad
Orton has all day:rolleyes:

wayninja
Wow. So far so good?

Dzone
brutal start

lgenf
Come on champ

Denver Native (Carol)
Gotta get pressure on him

silkamilkamonico
01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Orton has all day:rolleyes:

Yep. Dooms and Miller have really failed big time towards the end of the year. Hpoefully they can turn it around today.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Champ can't let Bowe get by him that easily.

lgenf
We got to get them off the field here

NO LONG DRIVES

wayninja
01-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Geez, holding much...

BroncoJoe
brutal start

Really? Starting this shit already? Good god.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

lgenf
Good play DJ

lgenf
01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Ok punt

Offense gets the ball

Let's go broncos!

camdisco24
Alright! Let's go TEBOW and Company!!!!

Great job :defense:

Northman
Rivers picked off by Oaktown.

Nomad
01-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Yep. Dooms and Miller have really failed big time towards the end of the year. Hpoefully they can turn it around today.

don't know about failed but somebody has to step up and pressure Orton

HORSEPOWER 56
Okay. Not great FP, but the defense held them. Now the offense needs to start fast. NO TURNOVERS!!!! :salute:

Locnar
I'm a nervous wreck already.. Beer time..

MOtorboat
Really? Starting this shit already? Good god.

No voicing frustrations.

Everyone got that?

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Not good coverage by Goodman, Orton made a pretty bad throw to the sideline. Our defense has to play a lot better than they did on that drive. What in the world happened to our pass rush? It looks like 2010 out there.

chazoe60
01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I feel sick.

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 04:25 PM
No voicing frustrations.

Everyone got that?

Stupid is as stupid does.

It's four minutes into the game for gods sake.

wayninja
No voicing frustrations.

Everyone got that?

Agreed, we need to brutally police the gameday thread.

Dzone
Orton is on. No pressure from our d. We lucked out that ball was dropped

wayninja
Yay option!

chazoe60
01-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Same ol McCoy.

Gyro
Ah the old run, run, run, punt.

chazoe60
Wtf?!?!?!?!?

camdisco24
Weak sauce.

HORSEPOWER 56
Hey look, 3 straight runs and a punt... C'mon McCoy.

Elevation inc
WTF here we go again, f this playcalling

I Eat Staples
Why do we call so many QB draws on 3rd and long? Cut that shit out McCoy.

Nomad
Lame offense!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Conservative... conservative... conservative.

Thank you McCoy.

lgenf
Wow what a series there

chazoe60
01-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Run right, run left, QB draw.

UnderArmour
In case Mike McCoy didn't know, the NFL added the forward pass a long time ago. Might be a good idea to use it.

Dzone
no shit. this is nerve wracking. Same offense we saw in the last two games. ****!

wayninja
Guess a 5 turnover game makes you gunshy?

broncobryce
01-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Playing scared. Why am I not surprised?

lgenf
I got no problem with running T2 on a draw with 3 and 3 or 4

But 9?

Come on.....

broncobryce
Guess a 5 turnover game makes you gunshy?

No, he's been that way all season

Dzone
01-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Orton hasn't been even touched. if he is allowed to throw he will eat us alive..

Northman
1st and goal Faid.

VonSackemMiller
Why do we call so many QB draws on 3rd and long? Cut that shit out McCoy.

omg that shit just made me sick. dumb ass call. this is playoffs or die. and mccoys still being super conservative. if we go down we need to go down fighting not go down trying to get by.

lgenf
So far I am happy our Defense is keeping containment on the ends

broncobryce
01-01-2012, 04:30 PM
So far, Champ is getting abused

Locnar
The goat can roam free if the wolves don't come out to play.. :tsk:

Elevation inc
jesus champ

camdisco24
We have GOT to pressure Orton or this will be ugly.

I Eat Staples
Why is Champ getting beat by Bowe?

Gyro
Lol @ this team having a good pass rush.

lgenf
01-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Good D on the screen

igoe4broncos
Pressure Orton and he will fold. Stop sitting back with the four man rush.

camdisco24
See? Scare Orton, bad throw.

I Eat Staples
That's what happens when you pressure Kyle.

Northman
01-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Why is Champ getting beat by Bowe?

Because he is a good receiver?

TD Oakland. 7-0

UnderArmour
Kyle Orton is money on 3rd down.

broncobryce
I want a first down pass

Locnar
Yes

Elevation inc
least we held here cause mccoy and his 3 runs are next

Northman
THank you SUCCOP.

lgenf
These Delayed blitz pressures aren't even getting close to Orton

We gotta get some fast pressure on him

Thank you for the missed FG

MOtorboat
Mr. irrelevant.

wayninja
01-01-2012, 04:33 PM
We definitely have the FG gods on our side at least.

HORSEPOWER 56
Okay, defense did their job again. Let's go offense, drive the field and score!

I Eat Staples
Thanks suck-up.

broncobryce
Here is where we drive it right down the field

Dzone
awwwwww we get our first break!!!!! Ok. Let's drive it!

Joel
Good stop+helpful miss=good field position. Make it count, offense (please surprise me with the playcalling; better yet, surprise KC.)

Nomad
BRONCOS come away with major burns...good thing the football gods are giving the BRONCOS a chance like last week, hopefully they take advantage this week.

VonSackemMiller
01-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Champ Bailey you cannot be the best Cb on the team and then be the one who gets abused. Not in a game like this. champ better bait orton and get a pick or something damn its been so long since champ made a game changing pick. Why not today

silkamilkamonico
i just hope our incompetent offense doesnt go 3 and out.....again.

lgenf
We need a LONG drive here

Need to give the D a breather

wayninja
I'm really looking forward to a gap run, option, qb draw, punt.

Dzone
no doubt ...getting a good vibe about this drive.

camdisco24
Football gods just might be on our side today? Maybe?

Nomad
01-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Champ Bailey you cannot be the best Cb on the team and then be the one who gets abused. Not in a game like this. champ better bait orton and get a pick or something damn its been so long since champ made a game changing pick. Why not today

Pass rush could help a little too:coffee:

wayninja
facepalm.

Elevation inc
good decision by tebow finally dont take a sack or loss

I Eat Staples
I like the play call but apparently it didn't fool anyone.

MOtorboat
There you go folks. Wide ******* open and he wouldn't throw it.

igoe4broncos
01-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Crap

Dzone
aawww crap. Tebow misses wide open Decker. dreadful

wayninja
good decision by tebow finally dont take a sack or loss

A better decision would have been to throw to a wide open Decker for 30-40 yards.

Nomad
Football gods just might be on our side today? Maybe?

They can only do so much...BRONCOS have to help themselves out too

lgenf
Kuper leg broke

Oh shit that was nasty

chazoe60
Oh ****!!!!!

camdisco24
omg that looked nasty..... He's really hurt.

Locnar
Yeah... That could have been a touchdown..

silkamilkamonico
omg did anyine see kupers foot?

Gyro
Wow nasty injury.

HORSEPOWER 56
Ohhhh that's nasty. Kuper's done... Now my stomach is really queasy...

UnderArmour
I miss the screen plays that McCoy was calling last year that we were all complaining about. Where are those? Bet we run it up the middle for 1 yard and punt.

broncobryce
Looked open to me

Elevation inc
There you go folks. Wide ******* open and he wouldn't throw it.

carr was baiting him, good no throw actually

threefolddead
01-01-2012, 04:37 PM
That was disgusting.

Northman
Oh shit, Packers inside the Lions 5. Flynn is just killing it.

wayninja
Are we on a time delay? They didn't show anything related to Kuper, what happened?

D1g1tal j1m
It isn't suppose to bend that way~!

chazoe60
That was extremely ugly. Dammit all to Hell!

rcsodak
That was gross. And there goes the run game.

Joel
Ugly flea flicker, and now we may lose our only good guard; not a great start. Still early though, and anything's possible; hopes and prayers Kuper's alright.

camdisco24
01-01-2012, 04:38 PM
wow wow wow. that was disgusting. I really hope his shoe was just loose...

BroncoJoe
OMG. That is really bad.

HORSEPOWER 56
Oh shit, Packers inside the Lions 5. Flynn is just killing it.

He's next year's Kevin Kolb. The GB WR corps would make most QBs look pretty good.

igoe4broncos
So, who replaces Kuper?

Ryan_the_Bucs_Fan
That... was absolutely horrific.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Doesn't look good.

aberdien
I want to cry, that was awful

Northman
TD Pack. 44-41. Flynn sets Packer TD record with 6.

camdisco24
wow. I really feel for him. Kup is a trooper! that is a tough man.

I Eat Staples
Damn that doesn't look good...that sucks. Get well soon Kuper, we're gonna miss you...

bcbronc
carr was baiting him, good no throw actually

lol, you saw that how? The guys in the stadium said he was wide open, the replay they showed didn't show Carr. So how do you figure?

Hope Kuper will be able to return next season. Feet aren't supposed to go that direction. Hope it's not as bad as it looked, maybe just a dislocation...

Nomad
With the raiders in the lead....I don't know what else could give the BRONCOS motivation

wayninja
wow wow wow. that was disgusting. I really hope his shoe was just loose...

If you upturn it and empty the loose bones out, it'll be much looser.

lgenf
01-01-2012, 04:40 PM
THIS ones for KUP!!

Ryan_the_Bucs_Fan
Well wishes from Tampa for your guy Bronco fans. He looked so in shock at what happen he didn't even act like he was in pain.

wayninja
Terrible throw...

chazoe60
Not feeling good about this.

HORSEPOWER 56
Geez Eddie, you've got to break that off to the outside.

lgenf
Tebow needs to run that for the 4 yds and the first down dammit

Dzone
what a joke...no offense to speak of

silkamilkamonico
tebow just cannot pass. worst throwing qb in the nfl.

Elevation inc
01-01-2012, 04:41 PM
crappy throw there

SR
01-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Why Don't they make their play calling just a little less predictable?

igoe4broncos
01-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Why are we attempting back shoulder throws we he can barely complete a slant pass? Dumbass coaching/play calling.

I Eat Staples
Wow what a bounce. Even when Colquitt doesn't hit all of it he's a monster. Lol

wayninja
At least their offense sucks too.

Nomad
Thank goodness for Colquitt!

I'm baffled at the lack of heart this team has shown the last 3 games.....amazing turnaround!

MOtorboat
Colquitt. Love that dude, the Britton one anyway.

Hope Kuper is ok, or at least that he recovers well.

Northman
I really hate this playing scared shit. By now Teebs should be much better at passing than he is. That last throw at Royals feet is just retarded.

threefolddead
01-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Broncos look horrid on offense. Hit a reciever Tebow. You are playing like a pile of crap

camdisco24
Tebow looks jittery. He has got to calm down.

BroncoJoe
Colquitt = Broncos MVP!

Elevation inc
lol, you saw that how? The guys in the stadium said he was wide open, the replay they showed didn't show Carr. So how do you figure?

Hope Kuper will be able to return next season. Feet aren't supposed to go that direction. Hope it's not as bad as it looked, maybe just a dislocation...

the annoucer specifically said decker looked open but carr wasnt fooled and stayed home......sounds like to me it was a good no throw...chillax buddy i know you hate what i have to say about our OL, but its all good.....

D1g1tal j1m
The constant harping by the coaching staff to Tebow about not making mistakes with the football has gotten to Tebow's head. He looks hesitant and now isn't even taking off to run after the play breaks down.

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Defense needs to make a play here.

Az Snake

Put on the heat D !!!

Elevation inc
we need a turnover for some momentum....

SR
THIS ones for KUP!!

That's pretty pathetic then

I Eat Staples
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Ugh, how did we not get McCluster in the backfield?

HORSEPOWER 56
C'mon Ayers... that guy that ran by you was the guy you were supposed to tackle...

lgenf
Come on D

VonSackemMiller
The constant harping by the coaching staff to Tebow about not making mistakes with the football has gotten to Tebow's head. He looks hesitant and now isn't even taking off to run after the play breaks down.

tebow hasnt been taking off to run in the last 2 games. its sad really being that thats what kept our drives going during the 7 game winning streak.

wayninja
Some needs to remind Ayers what color to tackle.

igoe4broncos
There's ol Orton

Northman
Packers INT Stafford, they win.

Elevation inc
lol hey look pressure....hahaha it works go figure

Nomad
we need a turnover for some momentum....

In a bad way the BRONCOS do!

lgenf
Good pressure on that screen

MOtorboat
the annoucer specifically said decker looked open but carr wasnt fooled and stayed home......sounds like to me it was a good no throw...chillax buddy i know you hate what i have to say about our OL, but its all good.....

He also said he should have thrown the ball.

Northman
01-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Chargers tie it up with the Faid. 7-7

wayninja
******* ridiculous.

silkamilkamonico
bailey getting owned. orton not afraid of him that is very telling.

Nomad
Champ has turned into Goodman part 2

VonSackemMiller
Man im not even watching our game, Im watching the chargers. go chargers go. touchdown rivers.

lgenf
Orton is going right after champ so far

Gyro
01-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Bowe destroying the Denver secondary. Still not enough pressure on Orton. So bad.

HORSEPOWER 56
bailey getting owned. orton not afraid of him that is very telling.

That was a great catch. Champ was in perfect position. Orton is locking on to Bowe. Sooner or later it will cost him.

Dzone
Orton is getting awesome protection.