PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs @ Broncos Injury Report

igoe4broncos
12-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Broncos:

Doubtful - S Brian Dawkins (Neck)

Probable - S David Bruton (Achilles), S Quinton Carter (Hip), CB Chris Harris (Neck), LB Von Miller (Thumb)

Chiefs:

Out - RB Jackie Battle (Foot)

Doubtful - S John McGraw (Ankle)

battherastard
12-30-2011, 06:47 PM
that's huge that battle is out. thomas jones always tears up the broncos though.

KCL
12-30-2011, 06:56 PM
No Battle...oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

BroncoStud
12-30-2011, 07:07 PM
I actually think not having Battle is a pretty big blow to the Chiefs running game. He has been running well between the tackles in his last few games. I also think not having John McGraw is pretty big as well, their backups in the secondary are HORRIBLE.

And without a doubt, if we don't have Dawkins then it's a HUGE loss.

I have no idea how to read this game. The Chiefs are playing better football right now, but the Orton-Tebow matchup and game atmosphere will play a large factor in the outcome. Denver could get blown out or could blow the Chiefs out... Just don't know.

KCL
12-30-2011, 07:13 PM
I actually think not having Battle is a pretty big blow to the Chiefs running game. He has been running well between the tackles in his last few games. I also think not having John McGraw is pretty big as well, their backups in the secondary are HORRIBLE.

And without a doubt, if we don't have Dawkins then it's a HUGE loss.

I have no idea how to read this game. The Chiefs are playing better football right now, but the Orton-Tebow matchup and game atmosphere will play a large factor in the outcome. Denver could get blown out or could blow the Chiefs out... Just don't know.

Battle had been doing a good job..looks like they will have to go with Jones who in the last couple of games had a couple of good runs...he is in his 30s now.McCluster and McClain will need to come through for KC.

UnderArmour
12-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Tim Tebow's leadership and intangibles will inspire the Broncos defense into forcing the most turnovers they've forced all season. Chiefs just shouldn't even show up. CHAMPIONSHIP

KCL
12-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Tim Tebow's leadership and intangibles will inspire the Broncos defense into forcing the most turnovers they've forced all season. Chiefs just shouldn't even show up. CHAMPIONSHIP

Yeah maybe Chiefs and Raiders should switch..KC/SD play for practice and just let Oakland and Denver play for the division.

Magnificent Seven
12-30-2011, 10:00 PM
I hope Chris Harris will replace Dawkins' place. I like him.

VonSackemMiller
12-31-2011, 04:37 AM
Battle was one of the guys i was worried about. Id much rather deal with the slower older thomas jones. Not having dawkins maybe balances it out though. I hope the rookie safeties come to play, I hope rahim moore does what we brung him here to do and thats make some ints.

Should still be a good game.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-31-2011, 08:46 AM
Interesting that McGahee isn't on it. With the way he's been acting of late, I don't think his hammy is 100%. It would be great if he's truly over it, but I doubt it.