PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Chiefs Wk 17 Preview Video

EmDiggy
12-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Broncos vs Chiefs Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzv5XKI8jyQ)

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
12-30-2011, 11:51 AM
I couldn't agree more Em. As you have been saying for weeks get the tight end invovled. Fells and Rosario are not elite but they are servicable.

I can't say it enough Em I have really appreciated you come in week in and week out to give us your prespective on the game. I hope there will be another week of analysis beyond this week. :beer:

underrated29
12-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks Em. Go Broncos and go Saints

NightTerror218
12-30-2011, 12:56 PM
we do not see very many passes from TT in the middle of the field. I think 1 reason is he does see to get extra time in the pocket because the TEs are helping the OL block. With the TEs blocking more is that a reason we only see sideline passes to WR or once a game a screen to a RB (mainly johnson).

underrated29
12-30-2011, 01:25 PM
we do not see very many passes from TT in the middle of the field. I think 1 reason is he does see to get extra time in the pocket because the TEs are helping the OL block. With the TEs blocking more is that a reason we only see sideline passes to WR or once a game a screen to a RB (mainly johnson).

yup one of my gripes.

Also if they leave a LB spy on tebow, if we were to call more drags across the middle of the field that spy would have to start honoring the pass, which will cause him to give tebow more room to run.

NightTerror218
12-30-2011, 01:32 PM
yup one of my gripes.

Also if they leave a LB spy on tebow, if we were to call more drags across the middle of the field that spy would have to start honoring the pass, which will cause him to give tebow more room to run.

IF you have a spy on Tebow why not run him out of the pocket more to draw the LB out and open a gap in middle of the field. I know DL are trying to contain Tebow more. I still dont get his stepping up in pocket and then trying to run out of it rather then keeping eyes downfield, like the spin move.

BroncoStud
12-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Tough game to get a read on... Denver SHOULD win but that rarely happens for us in December.