PDA

View Full Version : The final Vic & Gary (@VicLombard @TheGaryMiller) show starts at 7:00 MST this morning

Tned
12-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Regulars of BroncosForums won't be surprised to hear me say that the Vic & Gary show is one of my favorite radio shows and that I try to listen to part of it each morning.

As hard as it is to get info out of football execs, Vic & Gary are the ones that have gotten us most of the Elway comments we've talked about this year, from his weekly 30 minute spot on their program.

Well, today is there last show. Due to 102.3 becoming an ESPN affiliate and putting Mike & Mike and other ESPN national shows, the Vic & Gary show was dropped.

If you get a chance, you should tune in this morning (102.3 in Denver, Tunein radio app on Iphone & Android, or www.vicandgary.com) and listen to the final show.

They are lining up a lot of guests (George Karl, Shannon Sharpe, to name just a couple) that will be on for the final show.

chazoe60
12-29-2011, 08:25 AM
I wish Mile High Sports radio would pick them up, and Cecil Lammey.

V&G, Lammey, and Spano would be one damn fine line up.

Tned
12-29-2011, 08:29 AM
I wish Mile High Sports radio would pick them up, and Cecil Lammey.

V&G, Lammey, and Spano would be one damn fine line up.

Agreed. While I tune into other Denver area shows/hosts now and then, you just nameed my favorites. I was glad to see Lammey get his own show, but it was short lived due to 102.3 going ESPN.

Krugan
12-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Didnt 104.3 already have mike and mike?

Im growing quite tired of ESPN, its like a media Wal-mart, gotta be everywhere killing the little guys...

BroncoJoe
12-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Didnt 104.3 already have mike and mike?

Im growing quite tired of ESPN, its like a media Wal-mart, gotta be everywhere killing the little guys...

ESPN switched their affiliation to 102.3 from 104.3

Vic and Gary are BY FAR my favorite show. I simply can't believe 102.3 would dump them. I'm also hoping that 93.7 picks them up. They'd be fools not to!

TXBRONC
12-29-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm listening right now.

I hope some other outfit does pick up Vic and Gary and Cecil Lammey. That said, I wont be listening to the Ticket after the week is over.

GEM
12-29-2011, 10:21 AM
This Freaking sucks. Nice listening the ticket, it was a good run. Having said that, I probably wont be tuning in ever again. You are taking away all the reasons I tuned in.

TXBRONC
12-29-2011, 10:29 AM
This Freaking sucks. Nice listening the ticket, it was a good run. Having said that, I probably wont be tuning in ever again. You are taking away all the reasons I tuned in.

I sure as hell don't want to listen to the yahoos from ESPN.

GEM
12-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Just heard lou from littleton commercial. Pissed me off. Sellout.

chazoe60
12-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Mike and Mike and Cowturd are three of the biggest d-bags in radio. Add in Rome and you'd have a group of people more useless than a blind air traffic controlers union.

Thnikkaman
12-29-2011, 11:40 AM
Mike and Mike and Cowturd are three of the biggest d-bags in radio. Add in Rome and you'd have a group of people more useless than a blind air traffic controlers union.

I give Rome a free pass.

I will miss Vic and Gary. glad I got the nerve to call in once before they went off the air.

Tned
12-29-2011, 11:54 AM
I give Rome a free pass.

I will miss Vic and Gary. glad I got the nerve to call in once before they went off the air.

You finally started making an appearance in the chat room and they go off the air, I blame you.