PDA

View Full Version : 12-28 1:29 - tebow on 104.3 the fan right now

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.1043thefan.com/home.aspx

Discussing what TT tatoo Mike Evans should get, plus the game Sunday

skins_fan82
12-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I rememebr when he made that wager, saying that he'd get a Tebow tatt if Timmy won so many games. OH THE EPIC FAIL lol!!

Being new here, I'm not really that familiar with all the Broncos talk sports stations. I listen to The Drive on 104.3 with Big al, DMAC, and Stink on the way home. I enjoy their show for the most part.

Are there any other Broncos talk shows out there you guys would suggest? Or is that the only one?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2011, 09:03 PM
I rememebr when he made that wager, saying that he'd get a Tebow tatt if Timmy won so many games. OH THE EPIC FAIL lol!!

Being new here, I'm not really that familiar with all the Broncos talk sports stations. I listen to The Drive on 104.3 with Big al, DMAC, and Stink on the way home. I enjoy their show for the most part.

Are there any other Broncos talk shows out there you guys would suggest? Or is that the only one?

The two main ones have been 102.3 the ticket, and 104.3 the fan - but that will all be changing on Jan 1st, because ESPN is moving to the ticket, and that has knocked off some of the really good regulars on the ticket - namely Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller. Most of the local talk will now be on 104.3 the fan. Many like Dave Logan on 850 KOA - he has "the ride home" from 3-7.

The Glue Factory
12-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Many like Dave Logan on 850 KOA - he has "the ride home" from 3-7.

One warning. "The Ride Home" is not exclusively sports, but is always entertaining. Back during the late Elway era they had Eddie Mac's wife on the show taking calls. One person asked how Eddie prepares for taking the hard hits in the games. Without even thinking she responded, "On Saturday I drive over him a couple of times with the SUV." :lol:

BroncoJoe
12-29-2011, 09:34 AM
Everyone always forgets about Mile High Sprots on 97.3FM. It's all local sports all the time.