PDA

View Full Version : Back to reality...Brandon Marshall blog update

RunYouOver
02-14-2009, 03:34 PM
The latest from Brandon...enjoy!

Back to Reality

Hey everybody…it’s Saturday and I’m back home in Orlando, still catching my breath from the excitement of the past two weeks. It has taken me a few days to recover from the long flight and the five-hour time change, but things are getting back to normal now.

Looking back on the Pro Bowl, it was an incredible experience just to share that time with so many talented players who are true pros both on and off the field. It was humbling, but at the same time, I have lofty goals and set the bar very high for myself, so to finally be where I feel I belong was very satisfying. I learned a lot from everybody, but also reaffirmed that I belong in that group, and that motivates me to work even harder to keep proving to myself and others that I do belong there in the future.

After getting my first taste of it, though, I have a strong belief that the Pro Bowl needs to stay in Hawaii! Everything about it was outstanding. Now, for the game itself, even though it’s not seen as a highly-competitive environment, you always want to play your best. Yes, I did have some fun, but I was still a little disappointed that I was rusty and didn’t catch some of the passes I expect myself to catch. Pro Bowl or not, that bugged me, but it gives me something else to shoot for in the future: not just make it back to the Pro Bowl, but dominate! Hey, you have to strive to always be the best, right? You fans wouldn’t expect anything less.

Thanks again to everybody who sent nice comments about not only the Pro Bowl but my recent engagement. That means a lot, and continues to make me proud to play for a team that has so many dedicated and passionate fans who care about the players. That’s a cool thing, and we’re luck to have that.

I need a little more time to catch my breath here in Orlando, but I’ll soon be heading back to Colorado, where I look forward to meeting the new coaching staff and getting started on the 2009 season.

Thanks, be well…and Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!

Brandon “The Beast” Marshall

WARHORSE
02-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Link?

Lonestar
02-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Lets hope that he takes to heart his comments about being humbled, learning and going back and dominating..

Right now talk is cheap..

RunYouOver
02-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Link?

bmarshall15.com ;)

WARHORSE
02-14-2009, 09:49 PM
bmarshall15.com ;)

Grassyahss............