PDA

View Full Version : Karma, Superstitions, and Kyle Orton...

MasterShake
12-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Just thought I'd throw out a goofy thread to get a little perspective about the Chiefs game. I think we all have certain superstitions about bad juju games when it comes to the Broncos, especially in big games like this coming Sunday. We all know the classics - the early east coast games, playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead in December, etc. but I am wondering why so many are suddenly "afraid" of Orton and the Chiefs? Just for the record, I think Orton is a good QB but he was not clutch. I really wished he would have worked out for us but he didn't.

I think many will point to Karma. The common line of thought I seem to be seeing (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that when Orton was benched for Tebow and THEN released we knew we would have to face him again as either a Bear or Chief and that could have serious playoff implications. If we follow this line of thought, then we would be led to believe that the Football Gods have set this up perfectly to bite us in the ass because Kyle was the better QB and we should have never let him go, and now he will make us pay.

I think thats a bunch of crap. If anything, Orton will be punished for HIS karma. Lets look at the facts:

-Before the beginning of the season, Kyle Orton and his agent was prepared to get traded but for whatever reason he thought he was getting a rough deal with the Dolphins. Kyle stays in Denver through no active choice of his own other than the fact he turned down the trade to Miami.

-Instead of responding to the pressure of Tebow behind him by showing that he was the better QB, he pees down his leg and forces the hand of Fox and the coaching staff to call it a season and give the kid a chance.

-Tebow makes the Broncos relevant again, leading them to what I believe was a 4-1 record at the time of releasing Orton. Orton wanted a chance to play somewhere else such as Chicago, and the Broncos wanted to dump some salary. A win win situation!

Orton gets claimed by the Chiefs (thanks to Von Miller destroying Cassell) and now suddenly he has a vendetta against the team he wanted to leave but stayed with and played horribly for and got benched with?

There is no Karma here against the Broncos. Orton had his chance to get a new start at the beginning of the season, and it bit him in the ass. And now this Sunday Orton will finally help the Broncos into the postseason. :salute:

So my question is - are you scared of this game because of what it means for the Broncos, what it means for Orton, or what it means to you? And, why are we suddenly afraid of Orton and the Chiefs?

Just trying to have a little fun, but if you want to give some good reasons either way go for it.

BORDERLINE
12-28-2011, 11:33 AM
No one should be "scared" of Orton. And let's just say he does play well. We will just play better. Point Blank this is our game at home after years of futility. This team finally has what IT takes to get over the hump and into the post season.

We will dominate this game from the opening kick!!!

catfish
12-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Just thought I'd throw out a goofy thread to get a little perspective about the Chiefs game. I think we all have certain superstitions about bad juju games when it comes to the Broncos, especially in big games like this coming Sunday. We all know the classics - the early east coast games, playing the Chiefs at Arrowhead in December, etc. but I am wondering why so many are suddenly "afraid" of Orton and the Chiefs? Just for the record, I think Orton is a good QB but he was not clutch. I really wished he would have worked out for us but he didn't.

I think many will point to Karma. The common line of thought I seem to be seeing (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that when Orton was benched for Tebow and THEN released we knew we would have to face him again as either a Bear or Chief and that could have serious playoff implications. If we follow this line of thought, then we would be led to believe that the Football Gods have set this up perfectly to bite us in the ass because Kyle was the better QB and we should have never let him go, and now he will make us pay.

I think thats a bunch of crap. If anything, Orton will be punished for HIS karma. Lets look at the facts:

-Before the beginning of the season, Kyle Orton and his agent was prepared to get traded but for whatever reason he thought he was getting a rough deal with the Dolphins. Kyle stays in Denver through no active choice of his own other than the fact he turned down the trade to Miami.

-Instead of responding to the pressure of Tebow behind him by showing that he was the better QB, he pees down his leg and forces the hand of Fox and the coaching staff to call it a season and give the kid a chance.

-Tebow makes the Broncos relevant again, leading them to what I believe was a 4-1 record at the time of releasing Orton. Orton wanted a chance to play somewhere else such as Chicago, and the Broncos wanted to dump some salary. A win win situation!

Orton gets claimed by the Chiefs (thanks to Von Miller destroying Cassell) and now suddenly he has a vendetta against the team he wanted to leave but stayed with and played horribly for and got benched with?

There is no Karma here against the Broncos. Orton had his chance to get a new start at the beginning of the season, and it bit him in the ass. And now this Sunday Orton will finally help the Broncos into the postseason. :salute:

So my question is - are you scared of this game because of what it means for the Broncos, what it means for Orton, or what it means to you? And, why are we suddenly afraid of Orton and the Chiefs?

Just trying to have a little fun, but if you want to give some good reasons either way go for it.

had he not beat the Pack this line of thought would not exist......I attribute it to blind squirrels

vandammage13
12-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm not scared of Orton or the Chiefs at all....

What has me worried is the fact that the last few times we've had a chance to qualify for the playoffs in Week 17 we have failed miserably.

I'm more worried about us beating ourselves rather than the Chiefs beating us (i.e. Turnovers, Blown coverages by our rookie safties, Overly conservative playcalling, etc.).

BroncoJoe
12-28-2011, 11:46 AM
I fear nothing.

MOtorboat
12-28-2011, 11:47 AM
It scares me for several reasons. First and foremost is that, if Denver loses and Oakland wins, that will have been the fifth late-season collapse in the last six years. While on their own they have very little to do with each other and the players - and even coaches - are different, as a fan, the underlying theme is still there. It's a deja vu sort of feeling.

Secondly is, yes, the Kyle Orton factor. It just seems so perfect that Denver releases Orton - whether it was Elway just doing Kyle a favor or Bowlen wanting to dump some salary - and it comes back to bite Denver in the ass, as an Orton-led team beats Denver at Denver. That said, it's not saying this season would have been better with Orton or that he is a better quarterback than anyone on our roster, it just seems like a disappointly perfect ending to such a strange season.

With that said, the closer it gets to the game, the better I have felt this week. I was thinking just this morning the exact opposite of my trepidations above, that a win might signify a phoenix-esque moment for the franchise. The chance to NOT collapse, not miss the playoffs and not stumble down the stretch is there, and I think there's a little more will on this team than year's past. I think the defensive players are playing harder because of Von Miller. Much is said about Tebo's leadership qualities. I think Miller has that same affect on other players. I think his mentality has specifically helped two players, D.J. Williams and Chris Harris. So, while, I do have reservations about what will happen, I have a little more confidence in this team than I did in the teams in 07 and 08.

Basically, I'm torn.

Grover
12-28-2011, 12:00 PM
As a fan, I'm hoping the Broncos play well and win the home game against KC this Sunday. But do I think this team is deep and talented enough to be dangerous in the playoffs? No I don't.

So there's a little part of me that wouldn't mind us missing out on the playoffs and getting a better draft pick. (just a minuscule part)

I liked Kyle Orton as an individual, but he was a frustrating QB and leader of this team. He just fell flat too many times when his play should have counted for something. So he could play lights out and beat Denver, or he could play great between the 20s and they kick field goals, which is more likely. If we have a good running game and if we can tackle on defense, we win. No luck or karma involved. But I'll crack open a beer and leave an offering for the football Gods just in case.

BroncoStud
12-28-2011, 12:03 PM
I just think that most of us have seen these Broncos collapses too many times before and expect the worst. I just hope that the 2011 Denver Broncos rise above the low expectations the prior teams have established in December.

Northman
12-28-2011, 12:05 PM
I dont fear this game because of Orton. But i still wish Haley was coaching instead of Crennell.

BroncoJoe
12-28-2011, 12:06 PM
I just think that most of us have seen these Broncos collapses too many times before and expect the worst. I just hope that the 2011 Denver Broncos rise above the low expectations the prior teams have established in December.

We've had such a wholesale change in virtually every position, including management. I believe the past is in the past. This is the first "true team" since the '97/'98 teams. At least it appears that way.

Traveler
12-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Scared of Orton? NO! My worry is that this team has rarely, if ever, capitalizes on the opportunity to control their own destiny. Win last week and this game is almost meaningless.

Now, they have to face a pretty good defense and a team which always gives us trouble.

My other concern is that many times, players we have gotten rid of seem to make big plays against us. Can you imagine the headlines and ensuing meltdown if the Orton led Chiefs beat us at home?

The team talked a lot last week about how they'd be ready to play a solid game against the Bills with a short week. Then proceeded to lay a huge egg.

Lastly, correct me if I'm wrong, but this team has a penchant for some very uninspired play at the new stadium. Seemingly flat, unmotivated, and no sense of urgency quite often when we/they know this type of game counts for something.

PROTECT THIS DAMN HOUSE FELLAS!

Traveler
12-28-2011, 12:15 PM
He just fell flat too many times when his play should have counted for something.

Here's hoping he stays true to form.

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Two years ago we had a coaching change and went 8-8 including a fun 6 game winning streak that had the whole nation talking about the Broncos. We won every AFC West game on the road, and lost every AFC West game at home. . .including a loss to the Raiders and Jamarcus Russell who we made fun of all season late in the season that would have helped us get in the playoffs.

This year, we have had a coaching change and go into the game 8-7, including a fun 6 game winning streak that has had the whole nation talking about the Broncos. We have so far won every AFC West game on the road, and so far have lost every AFC West game at home. We have made fun of Kyle Orton for the last couple of seasons, and a win would get us into the playoffs.

The parallels are too creepy for me. Everything points to a Broncos loss. Even if you don't factor in the difficulty in sweeping any team in an NFL division over the course of a season.

Traveler
12-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Two years ago we had a coaching change and went 8-8 including a fun 6 game winning streak that had the whole nation talking about the Broncos. We won every AFC West game on the road, and lost every AFC West game at home. . .including a loss to the Raiders and Jamarcus Russell who we made fun of all season late in the season that would have helped us get in the playoffs.

This year, we have had a coaching change and go into the game 8-7, including a fun 6 game winning streak that has had the whole nation talking about the Broncos. We have so far won every AFC West game on the road, and so far have lost every AFC West game at home. We have made fun of Kyle Orton for the last couple of seasons, and a win would get us into the playoffs.

The parallels are too creepy for me. Everything points to a Broncos loss. Even if you don't factor in the difficulty in sweeping any team in an NFL division over the course of a season.

WOW! That is creepy! Nice research!

jhildebrand
12-28-2011, 01:11 PM
I will be scared of Orton between the 20's :D

TXBRONC
12-28-2011, 01:14 PM
It scares me for several reasons. First and foremost is that, if Denver loses and Oakland wins, that will have been the fifth late-season collapse in the last six years. While on their own they have very little to do with each other and the players - and even coaches - are different, as a fan, the underlying theme is still there. It's a deja vu sort of feeling.

Secondly is, yes, the Kyle Orton factor. It just seems so perfect that Denver releases Orton - whether it was Elway just doing Kyle a favor or Bowlen wanting to dump some salary - and it comes back to bite Denver in the ass, as an Orton-led team beats Denver at Denver. That said, it's not saying this season would have been better with Orton or that he is a better quarterback than anyone on our roster, it just seems like a disappointly perfect ending to such a strange season.

With that said, the closer it gets to the game, the better I have felt this week. I was thinking just this morning the exact opposite of my trepidations above, that a win might signify a phoenix-esque moment for the franchise. The chance to NOT collapse, not miss the playoffs and not stumble down the stretch is there, and I think there's a little more will on this team than year's past. I think the defensive players are playing harder because of Von Miller. Much is said about Tebo's leadership qualities. I think Miller has that same affect on other players. I think his mentality has specifically helped two players, D.J. Williams and Chris Harris. So, while, I do have reservations about what will happen, I have a little more confidence in this team than I did in the teams in 07 and 08.

Basically, I'm torn.

It would be crazy to acknowledge that Denver can lose this game. That said, I don't think it's like that it would be because of Orton. He is still the same quarterback he's always been. He plays not make mistakes.

dogfish
12-28-2011, 01:26 PM
only reason to be scurred of orton is because you're a big poosy. . .

:heh:

nevcraw
12-28-2011, 03:23 PM
i do think this is mentally much tougher team than those previous collapsing teams.. TT got his shit storm game out of the way last week.. time for him and the other young guys to cement their place on this team..

TXBRONC
12-28-2011, 03:37 PM
i do think this is mentally much tougher team than those previous collapsing teams.. TT got his shit storm game out of the way last week.. time for him and the other young guys to cement their place on this team..

Cecil Lammey was saying this morning that he thinks Tebow has been trying to be kind of quarterback Les Shapiro thinks he should be rather than what he does best. Worry about being a better pocket passer after the season is over when you have time work on the fundamentals. For the rest season just play the game the way you know how to play the game.

AlWilsonizKING
12-28-2011, 05:48 PM
My only fear is history repeating itself. The Broncos like to lose the "big time" games. they also like to ruin playoff chances. The saying goes "That's why you play the games" and for that reason I will be stressing this game. Anything can happen. I just hope the homefield advantage is just that.....an advantage. But I know for fact that Broncos home games verses the Chefs are pretty much equal as far as fan base goes. I see a lot of Red showing up for this game.

PEACE!!!

BORDERLINE
12-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Again just to add this in here...

Orton's record in Denver was not even close to average.

And the only reason I believe the Chiefs beat the Pack was that the Pack had a gameplan on how to beat the Haley led Chiefs not the Romeo led Chiefs. Arrowhead in December anybody is capable of losing there this time of year.

And again Romeo was such a great coach in CLE right?

I understand in the past we didn't win this game but it's not the same team plain and simple. This team will not give up just like that.

Bailey and DOOM need to be vocal this week and lead this team to the playoffs.

KCL
12-28-2011, 07:27 PM
I dont fear this game because of Orton. But i still wish Haley was coaching instead of Crennell.

Bite your tongue....;)

What I want to know is why Orton is the only one being brought up all the time about the game?

I get it that he was benched and eventually put on waivers but do the rest of you think that the players on the team are chopped liver?

I know we have sucked this year.With the injuries to some of our starters I knew we wouldn't do well...but the main focus seems to be on Orton and what Doom and Miller are going to do to him.

Tx made a post about Orton and I took it like we(the Chiefs..why do we always say we when talking about our teams...lol) didn't stand a chance.

I am well aware that we could look like crap in this game cause the Chiefs have been very inconsistent this season.

KCL
12-28-2011, 07:30 PM

Sorry that part made me laugh...Russel burned KC on a huge pass that led to them winning the game.

MOtorboat
12-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Nearly the entire core of KC's team is on IR, except Hali.

KCL
12-28-2011, 07:31 PM
only reason to be scurred of orton is because you're a big poosy. . .

:heh:

:lol:

dogfish
12-28-2011, 07:33 PM
come on, boys, rally up-- it's ass-kickin' time!

:defense:

TXBRONC
12-28-2011, 07:33 PM
History can repeat itself but at the same time is not the same team as the ones that imploded. I think someone said that this team is mentally tougher and I agree.

KCL
12-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Nearly the entire core of KC's team is on IR, except Hali.

Charles
Moeaki
Berry
Cassel-he doesn't count...lol

That's 4 starters.

Who else you talking about?

I Eat Staples
12-28-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't believe in karma or superstition. I just participate in MO's unjinx threads for fun.

rcsodak
12-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Depending on who you listen to, the Mia owner pulled the contract offer after it was agreed upon. Not orton.

And den's record was 1-4. Not 4-1.

As to the game: den beat them playing the option. Ultimately catching them off guard. And for whatever reason, their wr's couldnt catch/hold onto any passes.

Since then, den hardly runs any option. And when they do, are more than not, stuffed at the los or a loss.
Theyve added Battle. He's big, powerful and has decent speed, avg'g 4.0ypc.
And lastly, theyve added orton. He may not be a top5 qb, but given protection, can eat up a secondary.

Not sure where everybody is getting their sudden confidence. Its not like den's _efense has stopped any rb lately. Or slowed down any proven qb's.

During their run, this team has been able to take advantage of beatup/slumping teams, while getting blownout by healthy ones.

As PKirwin says, sweeps are difficult in the nfl. Only the teams that are head n shoulders better, are able to do it.

Sorry, but i dont see this team being that.
And i dont see this team beating any of the playoff teams.

8wins is better than most here projected. I wont cry if den loses, or gets a better chance at improving in their numerous lacking areas.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

MOtorboat
12-28-2011, 09:12 PM
:old****ingnewsthathasnothingtodowiththisthread:

TXBRONC
12-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Depending on who you listen to, the Mia owner pulled the contract offer after it was agreed upon. Not orton.

As to the game: den beat them playing the option. Ultimately catching them off guard. And for whatever reason, their wr's couldnt catch/hold onto any passes.

Since then, den hardly runs any option. And when they do, are more than not, stuffed at the los or a loss.
And lastly, theyve added orton. He may not be a top5 qb, but given protection, can eat up a secondary.

Not sure where everybody is getting their sudden confidence. Its not like den's _efense has stopped any rb lately. Or slowed down any proven qb's.

During their run, this team has been able to take advantage of beatup/slumping teams, while getting blownout by healthy ones.

As PKirwin says, sweeps are difficult in the nfl. Only the teams that are head n shoulders better, are able to do it.

8wins is better than most here projected. I wont cry if den loses, or gets a better chance at improving in their numerous lacking areas.

Yes the owner of the Dolphins pulled the deal off the table and agreed Orton isn't a top 5 quarterback but he wanted to be paid like he is a top tier quarterback so it's not surprising the owner pulled the offer off the table.

Yeah Orton gets yards but he's not good in the clutch, weak in the red zone and in general doesn't throw a lot touchdowns. Case in point, in two home games with the Chiefs Orton has 599 yards 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. That's weak scoring production for all those yards.

Canmore
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM

I think Karma would be Orton and the Chiefs down 4-8 points with the last meaningful drive of the game staring them in the face. We all know how that scenario played out in Denver.

Wishing aside, I'm just looking for a solid game by the Broncos. Offense, defense and special teams, they all need to play like we did during the winning streak. If we play like that, I like our chances.

KCL
12-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah Orton gets yards but he's not good in the clutch, weak in the red zone and in general doesn't throw a lot touchdowns. Case in point, in two home games with the Chiefs Orton has 599 yards 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. That's weak scoring production for all those yards.

Okay have you actually watched the 2 games he played for KC? Yeah the picks suck...they always do but I don't care if our QB is Orton,Cassel or Palko, when you have receivers that don't catch the passes that are well thrown to them..how is that on the QB? Bowe as much as I love the guy dropped one in the EZ vs the Raiders and one that was thrown to him by Palko in the EZ during the Pitt game.Raiders blocked 2 Chiefs FGs...how is that on the QB?

I hope he does well in the Broncos game...I hope the whole team does.I am a Chiefs fan,not a fan of just one player but I also see it as a team loss against the Raiders.

Canmore
12-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Okay have you actually watched the 2 games he played for KC? Yeah the picks suck...they always do but I don't care if our QB is Orton,Cassel or Palko, when you have receivers that don't catch the passes that are well thrown to them..how is that on the QB? Bowe as much as I love the guy dropped one in the EZ vs the Raiders and one that was thrown to him by Palko in the EZ during the Pitt game.Raiders blocked 2 Chiefs FGs...how is that on the QB?

I hope he does well in the Broncos game...I hope the whole team does.I am a Chiefs fan,not a fan of just one player but I also see it as a team loss against the Raiders.

I didn't watch Orton in KC, I got my fill in Denver.

We are pretty much leading the league in dropped passes.

The two blocked field goals are brutal. I'd chalk that loss up to special teams.

Good luck in Denver, just not too much. :lol:

bcbronc
12-29-2011, 01:46 AM

rc, if the unimaginable does happen and the Broncos beat the Chiefs, I know it will be tough on you. Just remember, it does get better.

TXBRONC
12-30-2011, 12:13 PM

I watched a good part of the Green Bay game and I saw from Orton in that game the same things I saw from him in Denver. How many times were you all in the red zone against the Packers five or six? With that many times in the red zone you can't come away with just one td.

KCL
12-30-2011, 04:23 PM
I watched a good part of the Green Bay game and I saw from Orton in that game the same things I saw from him in Denver. How many times were you all in the red zone against the Packers five or six? With that many times in the red zone you can't come away with just one td.

Chiefs have had RZ problems all season.They are actually worse at home in the RZ than they are on the road.We won that game vs GB btw!
Their problems/losses existed long before Orton made his way to KC.

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 12:51 AM
Chiefs have had RZ problems all season.They are actually worse at home in the RZ than they are on the road.We won that game vs GB btw!
Their problems/losses existed long before Orton made his way to KC.

Yes I know you all won the game against Green Bay and I do tip my hat to you all on that victory. You all did what Denver could not.

I understand the Chiefs have had trouble in the red zone all year long, but I'm saying that has been a problem with Orton quite awhile.

rcsodak
12-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Yes the owner of the Dolphins pulled the deal off the table and agreed Orton isn't a top 5 quarterback but he wanted to be paid like he is a top tier quarterback so it's not surprising the owner pulled the offer off the table.

Yep. All in his 1st 2gms with an all new team. Talk about TT needing to get his timing down with his wr's, what about orton?

:rollseyes:

rcsodak
12-31-2011, 02:38 AM
rc, if the unimaginable does happen and the Broncos beat the Chiefs, I know it will be tough on you. Just remember, it does get better.
:coffee:
more blather

rcsodak
12-31-2011, 02:42 AM
Yes I know you all won the game against Green Bay and I do tip my hat to you all on that victory. You all did what Denver could not.

I understand the Chiefs have had trouble in the red zone all year long, but I'm saying that has been a problem with Orton quite awhile.
So its NOT on mccoy/mcd?

Oh, that must only be said in mcd/mccoy threads.

Actually, this team has struggled in th RZ for years, going back to shanny.

Sorry....please continue.

;')

Reidman
12-31-2011, 02:57 AM
I'm not really worried about Orton and the Chiefs...I'm more worried about the Broncos! Back-to-back embarrassments with a combined score of 37-81...and a team that looked completely inept for most of the game. I believe if we lose it will rest squarely on us. We eliminate the turnovers, penalties and otherwise boneheaded mistakes, we should win no prob...

Nomad
12-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Make sure you eat your black eyed peas tomorrow to bring luck to the BRONCOS.....it's a southern thing! Don't forget your New Year's Day meal of pork (I'm cooking a pork roast) with rice, black eyed peas, carrots, green beans and cabbage (I don't eat collared greens). EDIT...forgot the cornbread!:hungry:

along301
12-31-2011, 11:31 AM
What worries me about Kyle is that he knows the weak secondary without Dawk. He will also use 6-7 yd passes across the middle cuz of the weak pass coverage from the linebackers. He knows Rahim will bounce off his receivers and he's going to attack Goodman like nobody's business. And he does have receiver talent...remember that Baldwin catch around Dawk that got called back cuz of holding? I do wonder if he will challenge Champ b/c he's used to throwing to his primo receivers like Marshall and Lloyd.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-31-2011, 11:35 AM
What worries me about Kyle is that he knows the weak secondary without Dawk. He will also use 6-7 yd passes across the middle cuz of the weak pass coverage from the linebackers. He knows Rahim will bounce off his receivers and he's going to attack Goodman like nobody's business. And he does have receiver talent...remember that Baldwin catch around Dawk that got called back cuz of holding? I do wonder if he will challenge Champ b/c he's used to throwing to his primo receivers like Marshall and Lloyd.

Then the key to stopping this will be to put the pressure on him.

ATLbroNCO
12-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Im scared because in my mind it be the biggest slap in the face to lose to the Orton led Chiefs. And it would just be so typical of this team to fold under the pressure...

But maybe, just maybe, this team will come out strong and bring us into the playoffs. It would be incredibly redeeming and satisfying for the story line to play out this way, and then we actually win. As a fan, I'm pleased that we get this opportunity to put a symbolic nail in the coffin of the Orton-era in Denver.

KCL
12-31-2011, 12:43 PM

Why do you have to bring up Orton every time I make a post about the Chiefs? It's almost like you're pissed that he is with KC now!!! :lol: Tear him apart all you want.He hasn't been with the Chiefs long enough for me to give a shit..:D

KCL
12-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Yep. All in his 1st 2gms with an all new team. Talk about TT needing to get his timing down with his wr's, what about orton?

You're right..all in all 2 games with him has been pretty good.

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM

Yeah Orton was here for two plus seasons and struggled in the red zone I guess that was because hadn't become comfortable with his receivers right RC? :coffee:

KCL
12-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Yeah Orton was here for two plus seasons and struggled in the red zone I guess that was because hadn't become comfortable with his receivers right RC? :coffee:

Tx seriously you know what rc meant.

CHIEFS RECEIVERS just in case it really did go over your head!

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 01:15 PM
Why do you have to bring up Orton every time I make a post about the Chiefs? It's almost like you're pissed that he is with KC now!!! :lol: Tear him apart all you want.He hasn't been with the Chiefs long enough for me to give a shit..:D

I guess you forgot you addressed me first.

KCL
12-31-2011, 01:18 PM
I guess you forgot you addressed me first.

Sorry dude...but that is weak..I was just trying to talk football with you but you chose to disregard what I said in my post...whatever!

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 01:18 PM
Tx seriously you know what rc meant.

CHIEFS RECEIVERS just in case it really did go over your head!

No it didn't go over my head. You might do well to read his entire post.

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 01:20 PM
Sorry dude...but that is weak..I was just trying to talk football with you but you chose to disregard what I said in my post...whatever!

I didn't disregard anything you said. It's not weak to respond to your post if you can't handle it well....

KCL
12-31-2011, 01:21 PM
No it didn't go over my head. You might do well to read his entire post.

I did..you need to read it again!

KCL
12-31-2011, 01:22 PM
I didn't disregard anything you said. It's not weak to respond to your post if you can't handle it well....

whatever Tx..I'm done talking football with you.

TXBRONC
12-31-2011, 01:24 PM

I got it the first time.

rcsodak
12-31-2011, 02:13 PM
Bet you missed this place. Huh? ;')

jhildebrand
12-31-2011, 02:30 PM

Same story in KC already.

Orton scares me between the 20's. He will make some passes and slice and dice. It is the kryptonite of the RZ that I take solace in.

Also, nothing guarantees Orton will have time to pass.

KCL
12-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Bet you missed this place. Huh? ;')

It's not that rc...just think people need to read and take it in/think about it if they're going to quote a post and comment on it..:lol: