PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to lose?

boojustin
12-25-2011, 01:17 AM
A man I respect just wrote this on yahoo messenger.

"now i know why these people hate me. they're used to losing and tebow has them winning. they feel better in their depressed little holes they call their life. they can't handle being letdown so they want to be letdown 24/7. unfortunately tebow is their only answer and they're going to run him out of town. another 20 years of miserable bronco football."

chazoe60
12-25-2011, 01:21 AM
That man you respect is a ******* moron. Merry Christmas.

boojustin
12-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Read this from Broncos country...

"Tim has had his chance. I like him but he has regressed badly. I think the NFL is more than he can handle. Hate to say it but I picture him going off on a mission for the church and doing the lords work next fall. I think the refs are biased also against a christian and cannot have anyone giving their testimony repeatedly on TV. They've been told from higher ups to make sure the donkeys don't win. I don't know but I think Tim just is too erratic now. The pressure was not on in the past when he helped win some games here. When we needed him the most, last week and this week. where was he? Nowhere to be found. sorry, tim but I think it is time to sit out for awhile."

"They have over-coached Tebow so much he can’t even run anymore....except backwards. They needed a running / short pass QB for this weak offense, they got one, and then tried to turn him back into Orton. Great plan.

How's that working coaches? Ever heard of Einstein's definition of insanity?

I think we will be hearing Brady Quinn’s name a lot this week. He’ll be getting a lot of reps at practice and maybe it’s time. If Tebow starts next week like this one, I think Quinn will finish the game. There is too much at stake. Anyone agree?

I didn't get to watch it all, but saw enough that as a huge Tebow fan and Tebow defender, he sunk his own boat today, and probably his whole career. That’s a strong statement, but I think the next couple of weeks will bear that out. I love the kid, but he has regressed badly. The coaches have ruined him and the strengths he did have are now gone.

I don’t even think a 300 yard passing game next week would help his cause. He is toast. He looked completely lost and ridiculous and the haters are going to be laughing long and loud, and supporters like me don't have much to work with. A dropped pass or 2 is not enough. 4 INT's says it all and in 2 or 3 weeks Denver will start distancing themselves from Tebow.

We can get angry and argue, but the reality will set in over the next few weeks…..Tebow is out (for next season) and unfortunately its enough of his fault to justify it."

Jsteve01
12-25-2011, 01:46 AM
Wow IV never seen a an have a bad game before. This knee jerk crap is ridiculous

zbeg
12-25-2011, 01:54 AM
Read this from Broncos country...

"Tim has had his chance. I like him but he has regressed badly. I think the NFL is more than he can handle. Hate to say it but I picture him going off on a mission for the church and doing the lords work next fall. I think the refs are biased also against a christian and cannot have anyone giving their testimony repeatedly on TV. They've been told from higher ups to make sure the donkeys don't win. I don't know but I think Tim just is too erratic now. The pressure was not on in the past when he helped win some games here. When we needed him the most, last week and this week. where was he? Nowhere to be found. sorry, tim but I think it is time to sit out for awhile."

"They have over-coached Tebow so much he can’t even run anymore....except backwards. They needed a running / short pass QB for this weak offense, they got one, and then tried to turn him back into Orton. Great plan.

How's that working coaches? Ever heard of Einstein's definition of insanity?

Good thing Einstein never said that, and that this "definition" of insanity is outright retarded.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-therapy/200907/the-definition-insanity-is

Also, you realize that players can improve over time? I'm not sure if you were aware of that, or if you thought players just emerged from their cocoons fully-developed and never get better or worse.

VonSackemMiller
12-25-2011, 02:28 AM
Brady threw 5 ints in a game this year. wowwwww, Bronco fans totally over react alot but oh well who gives a damn. Tebow will be fine, And no i dont want to lose, Lose for what? who comes up with these dumb questions?

Reidman
12-25-2011, 02:54 AM
While I'm as upset as anybody here over today's loss, this is typical Bronco fan mentality that makes us all look like fair weather fans...

I would say we have no business even sitting here talking about potential playoffs if it wasn't for Tebow. Let the man develop for an entire offseason before throwing him under the bus.

What I saw today was a QB running for his life and putting the weight of a playoff push squarely on his shoulders.

sneakers
12-25-2011, 02:57 AM
Lol

VonSackemMiller
12-25-2011, 03:46 AM
While I'm as upset as anybody here over today's loss, this is typical Bronco fan mentality that makes us all look like fair weather fans...

I would say we have no business even sitting here talking about potential playoffs if it wasn't for Tebow. Let the man develop for an entire offseason before throwing him under the bus.

What I saw today was a QB running for his life and putting the weight of a playoff push squarely on his shoulders.

:beer: Well get in these playoffs man. Your right without tebow being inserted nobody in this locker room believed we would win any games let alone be in the playoff race with a orton led team. Here we are staring the playoffs right in the face. Go get a Win, Hope oakland loses either way. I just want to get in the playoffs and give this young team some valuable experience in the post season.

Davii
12-25-2011, 05:35 AM
I find it funny that even when people know they're being sucked in by a troll they can't help but respond... Like moths to a flame.

Sinthor
12-25-2011, 06:18 AM
I did wonder if some folk would start to bail after a game like this one. Unfortunately it's not surprising. It's a shame though.

sneakers
12-25-2011, 06:36 AM
In before the move to the black hole.

SoCalImport
12-25-2011, 08:27 AM
I have never been witness to so much fan policing. Not ever. that includes all sports.