PDA

View Full Version : I'm being negative

SR
12-24-2011, 07:21 PM
After this bullshit game against Buffalo, the dude with vette in his username is probably gonna get what he wants and will be able to see his man lover Orton lay it to the Broncos and end their 2011 playoff hopes.

Northman
12-24-2011, 07:23 PM
After this bullshit game against Buffalo, the dude with vette in his username is probably gonna get what he wants and will be able to see his man lover Orton lay it to the Broncos and end their 2011 playoff hopes.

Oh, i think he's hardly alone. I can see at least 3-4 people on here that would relish in that but i wont name any names as it should be pretty obvious.

JONtheBRONCO
12-24-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm not drinking any water Saturday night (12/31). I'm getting smoked, waking up at 3:04 pm and I'm watching the Broncos win the AFCW in what will be the best hangover cure ever.

cmc0605
12-24-2011, 07:44 PM
I must admit from a Chiefs fan (or Orton himself) perspective, it would be pretty sweet revenge. But the Broncos should be embarrassed right now, though of course I hope they win and get into the playoffs. Defense needs to step up, Tebow needs to execute. This isn't the first time in the last decade that Denver is on board to hit a three game losing streak in December after an apparent easy entry into the playoffs.

Timmy!
12-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Broncos win next week.

chazoe60
12-24-2011, 07:57 PM
The thought of that cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit keeping us out of the playoffs drives me nucking futs.

camdisco24
12-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Oh, i think he's hardly alone. I can see at least 3-4 people on here that would relish in that but i wont name any names as it should be pretty obvious.

Sad but true.

KCL
12-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Damn don't tell me you all are worried about the Chiefs winning next week?

spikerman
12-24-2011, 08:22 PM

I have to be honest. After what we've seen the past two weeks, I'm going to be very pleasantly surprised if KC doesn't win next week.

KCL
12-24-2011, 08:25 PM
I have to be honest. After what we've seen the past two weeks, I'm going to be very pleasantly surprised if KC doesn't win next week.

Chiefs didn't play well..actually both teams struggled but Oakland made plays when they needed to...and flags were thrown just about every time the ball was snapped.Penalties galore on both teams.

spikerman
12-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Chiefs didn't play well..actually both teams struggled but Oakland made plays when they needed to...and flags were thrown just about every time the ball was snapped.Penalties galore on both teams.

True, but Denver seems to struggle at home against AFCW opponents and after two straight lopsided wins I would imagine that some doubt has to be creeping in.

If McCoy was afraid to throw it before, he's going to be doubly scared after today. Tebow may not put it up one time next week.

KCL
12-24-2011, 08:43 PM
True, but Denver seems to struggle at home against AFCW opponents and after two straight lopsided wins I would imagine that some doubt has to be creeping in.

If McCoy was afraid to throw it before, he's going to be doubly scared after today. Tebow may not put it up one time next week.

I didn't see the game..it was played the same time Chiefs played and don't even know if they aired it here.Did Denver get so far behind they had to abandon the run and go to the passing game?

spikerman
12-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I didn't see the game..it was played the same time Chiefs played and don't even know if they aired it here.Did Denver get so far behind they had to abandon the run and go to the passing game?

Yeah, the running game was pretty ineffective after the first drive and in the second half they had to start throwing. Tebow had 4 picks (but I think 1 of those will be changed to a fumble) and two of them were returned for touchdowns. That's why the score was so lopsided.

KCL
12-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah, the running game was pretty ineffective after the first drive and in the second half they had to start throwing. Tebow had 4 picks (but I think 1 of those will be changed to a fumble) and two of them were returned for touchdowns. That's why the score was so lopsided.

I figured that's probably what had happened.KC is out of it.I didn't expect them to be in it.We had the game winning FG set up and Seymour blocked it and sent it into OT. They won the toss and won the game.It's hard telling what will happen next week since KC has nothing to play for except pride.

spikerman
12-24-2011, 09:08 PM
I figured that's probably what had happened.KC is out of it.I didn't expect them to be in it.We had the game winning FG set up and Seymour blocked it and sent it into OT. They won the toss and won the game.It's hard telling what will happen next week since KC has nothing to play for except pride.

Yeah, they're also trying to spoil Denver's chances, which will be a huge motivation for them. I'm not optimistic about next week at all.

pikkiwoki
12-24-2011, 09:09 PM
It's hard telling what will happen next week since KC has nothing to play for except pride.

pride was enough for the colts and the bills this week.

kc has a great shot next week. nothing to lose.

underrated29
12-24-2011, 09:12 PM
We are not losing next week. I am not worried at all. I had bad feelings about both the pats and the bills. This game will be the built up anger we need to release. I have yet to predict us blowing a team out but this game I think we steamroll them hard and long. Tebow doesn't like to lose. The defense doesn't like having 40 points put on them back to back.

We have our backs against the wall and have been embarrassed twice in a row and must win. How do you think we are going to play for our home crowd? If I was the chiefs I would be very, very afraid. We are a sleeping giant who just got woken up with a bucket of the old water.

KCL
12-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah, they're also trying to spoil Denver's chances, which will be a huge motivation for them. I'm not optimistic about next week at all.

Well that's true! I like the way our D has been playing.Except for today,Palmer threw 2 long passes that the Chiefs got burned on.I can't remember who it is,but the guy who is taking McGraw's place who was taking Berry's place was terrible today.But if Tebow doesn't throw the ball maybe we won't have to worry about that..LOL

Just read that it was Scott not Seymour that blocked the FG.

KCL
12-24-2011, 09:19 PM
If I was the chiefs I would be very, very afraid.

Afraid of what? Losing? :lol:

Their season is over!

chazoe60
12-24-2011, 10:35 PM
The thought of that cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit keeping us out of the playoffs drives me nucking futs.

Shank, yes Christmas Vacation.

SR
12-25-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm over it.

catfish
12-25-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm over it.

Merry Christmas

SR
12-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Merry Christmas

You too, sir.

catfish
12-25-2011, 08:56 AM
You too, sir.

for me this morning helped put it all in perspective, hope you and your family have a healthy happy Christmas day:)

HammeredOut
12-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Anybody see those 6 helicopters Tebow threw>?? Stats showed up as a few dropped balls, im not sure how that is possible, the ball came into the reciever like a sideways punt, end over end.. Or the good old helicopter.. He needed to fix that fundimental mechanical problem back in highschool ball..

Chef Zambini
12-25-2011, 10:12 AM
one of those hoping for a cheifs win is ELWAY.

It will make it easier for him to ship TT to the jags after the season.

TT is not the answer.
didnt the bills lose 5 consecutive games before we showed up?
if ORTON and the cheifs beat us in our house next week when we NEED a win, doesnt that tell you blinded optimists anything about reality?
god and jesus do not watch football games, and if they do, they dont influence the outcomes, thats a job for the referees !
Tim is a very special human being, but he sucks as a PASSER and 2 weeks in a row he looked like a mouse in a room full of cats when he prepared to pass the ball.
the BLUEPRINT is there.
Our own PLAYERS can see it, how else can you explain the way this ENTIRE team has unraveled?
on this day of all days, TEBOWs most ardent fans must realise that TEBOW is NOT the SAVIOR !

vettesplus
12-25-2011, 10:57 AM

Didn't know i was so popular....:lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

spikerman
12-25-2011, 10:58 AM

TT is not the answer.
if ORTON and the cheifs beat us in our house next week when we NEED a win, doesnt that tell you blinded optimists anything about reality?
god and jesus do not watch football games, and if they do, they dont influence the outcomes, thats a job for the referees !
Tim is a very special human being, but he sucks as a PASSER and 2 weeks in a row he looked like a mouse in a room full of cats when he prepared to pass the ball.
the BLUEPRINT is there.
Our own PLAYERS can see it, how else can you explain the way this ENTIRE team has unraveled?
on this day of all days, TEBOWs most ardent fans must realise that TEBOW is NOT the SAVIOR !

And you must see that although Tebow was not good yesterday, he was far from the only problem.

Nomad
12-25-2011, 11:05 AM
And you must see that although Tebow was not good yesterday, he was far from the only problem.

Yeah, this team gave up early in the game. Amazing, how they played with such a lack of heart and seemed not to give a crap especially knowing they are playing for a playoff spot.

I just don't understand their mindset because this was a very winnable game and I thought they'd win it. I guess that's why this loss really stings.

Moving forward to the Chiefs....I hope this team plays with some sort of intensity, heart, and a will to win

Ziggy
12-25-2011, 01:37 PM

TT is not the answer.
the BLUEPRINT is there.

And after just 2 losses, charging back in, come the conspiracy theorists. It should be fun to watch them all shrink back away after Denver wins the division next week. It's amazing how quickly people forget that this team was 4-12 last season, and basically 1-5 this season when Tebow took over the starting job. Now, they're playing for the division title. Call him as bad of a passer as you want to, but there's no denying that the kid can win. Period.

TXBRONC
12-25-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm not really confident right now about Denver winning but Kyle Orton putting to us? I don't think so. He's still Kyle Orton.

Dzone
12-25-2011, 03:25 PM
If the Chiefs beat the Packers with Orton, they can most certainly come here and beat the Broncos. If we get the Broncos of the last two weeks, well, it could be ugly.
I hope not, but the possibility is there

TXBRONC
12-25-2011, 04:29 PM
If the Chiefs beat the Packers with Orton, they can most certainly come here and beat the Broncos. If we get the Broncos of the last two weeks, well, it could be ugly.
I hope not, but the possibility is there

Sure it's possibel, but it's worth mentioning that the Chiefs were at home for those two games.

BroncoTech
12-25-2011, 04:32 PM
I don't see any comfort level for next week's game. Our defense is either over pursuing or there's a a total lack of effort. The coaches really have a mess to straighten out. Without Dawk I think we may have the worst safties in the league.

sneakers
12-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Dude, you realize how much Jack and coke Orton will have the night before (IT IS NEW YEARS EVE!)

MOtorboat
12-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't see any comfort level for next week's game. Our defense is either over pursuing or there's a a total lack of effort. The coaches really have a mess to straighten out. Without Dawk I think we may have the worst safties in the league.

My comfort level for winning next week's game has very little to do with the defense.

DenBronx
12-25-2011, 05:45 PM

I wouldnt be shocked KCL if the Chiefs did win. They are alot better team than people realize. It just seems like there's a few pieces missing and they would be really good. Don't think Orton is the answer there at all though. The guy is seriously terrible as a starter but is an ok #2. Losing Jamal Charles I think really hurt your guys chances this year.

I just want us to go for the following reasons.

A.) To get post season experience for this young team.
B.) Give Bailey a shot, he really deserves better.
C.) To shut some critics up that said Tebow could never do it.
D.) Buys Tebow more time to become a franchise QB.
E.) KEEPS THE RAIDERS OUT OF IT!!!

KCL
12-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I wouldnt be shocked KCL if the Chiefs did win. They are alot better team than people realize. It just seems like there's a few pieces missing and they would be really good. Don't think Orton is the answer there at all though. The guy is seriously terrible as a starter but is an ok #2. Losing Jamal Charles I think really hurt your guys chances this year.

I just want us to go for the following reasons.

A.) To get post season experience for this young team.
B.) Give Bailey a shot, he really deserves better.
C.) To shut some critics up that said Tebow could never do it.
D.) Buys Tebow more time to become a franchise QB.
E.) KEEPS THE RAIDERS OUT OF IT!!!

You're probably the first Broncos fan that thinks this! The Chiefs do have some pretty good players on O and D...I've been saying all along that Charles would have made the difference.It was unfortunate that he got hurt.
Also losing Berry hurt as well.Plus having the idiot Haley for a HC.

Yes they could beat the Broncos next week.Anything is possible and I agree about Orton but KC didn't really have a choice after Cassel went out.

Sorry we couldn't put the Raiders away.I wanted that win yesterday but it didn't happen.

KCL
12-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Sure it's possibel, but it's worth mentioning that the Chiefs were at home for those two games.

Besides the GB game,I'm not sure what other game you're referring to.

The Chiefs are 3-3 on wins at home and on the road.

DenBronx
12-25-2011, 06:02 PM
You're probably the first Broncos fan that thinks this! The Chiefs do have some pretty good players on O and D...I've been saying all along that Charles would have made the difference.It was unfortunate that he got hurt.
Also losing Berry hurt as well.Plus having the idiot Haley for a HC.

Yes they could beat the Broncos next week.Anything is possible and I agree about Orton but KC didn't really have a choice after Cassel went out.

Sorry we couldn't put the Raiders away.I wanted that win yesterday but it didn't happen.

Yeah, any Bronco fan that thinks that this game is a gimmie is mistaken. The stakes would have been so much higher for KC if they would have won that game though.

We can get into they playoffs with a win or even if the raiders lose. But I want to see us go into the playoffs on a high note and right now we're playing like we don't deserve to go.

And just to be honest, I would rather anyone from the AFC go to the playoffs then the raiders. I hate that team so bad.

KCL
12-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah, any Bronco fan that thinks that this game is a gimmie is mistaken. The stakes would have been so much higher for KC if they would have won that game though.

We can get into they playoffs with a win or even if the raiders lose. But I want to see us go into the playoffs on a high note and right now we're playing like we don't deserve to go.

And just to be honest, I would rather anyone from the AFC go to the playoffs then the raiders. I hate that team so bad.

I doubt there are any Denver fans that think this game is a gimme.I really don't.Division games are usually pretty tough games.The game yesterday with the Raiders,both O's struggled but the D's were both keeping it close.Both QBs each threw 2 picks and 1 TD pass.

Damn KC had it won.With seconds left Orton marched them down the field in FG range and it was blocked.I was like Mother Effer..:mad:

Then onto OT and they won the toss and got down field quickly.That is where Eric Berry was missed.

OT was over in no time.Meh I didn't expect KC to go anywhere anyways.Not the way the season has gone.

Nomad
12-25-2011, 06:34 PM

This is a divisional game and those are always tough regardless how bad/injured a team is. I believe the BRONCOS pull their heads out of their asses and play solid football Sunday and come away with a win.

KCL
12-25-2011, 06:35 PM

One thing I will add about the game yesterday and Orton.He sure wasn't the reason we lost.He moved the team down the field nicely.Sure the 2 picks didn't help.One pass to Bowe in the EZ was dropped and the Raiders blocked two FGs...and we need a better OC..too bad Haley was such a dick to work with cause I think Weiz would have still been with KC...plus I really think Orton is better than Cassel...this was only his second game with the Chiefs.
oh well..the season is over.

If we lose next week I won't be surprised..likewise if we win.

dogfish
12-25-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm over it.

gawd damn right. . . we're winning this bitch!

:defense:

I Eat Staples
12-26-2011, 02:32 AM
I wish we didn't waive Orton now. The Chiefs would have had no chance with Palko. None.

Hate Orton all you want, but you have to be blind to think Palko is even half as good as he is.

VonSackemMiller
12-26-2011, 04:27 AM
If theres anybody that knows Orton its the Broncos. Pressure him early and often and make him beat you starring down the barrel of the gun. Orton folds or just lobs it up when he even senses pressure. If the defense offense and special teams dont come to play then yeah well get beat but im still hoping the chargers get the Win vs oakland so we can make the playoffs wins or lose lol.

chazoe60
12-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey Vettes, where did you go to college? Your posts are remarkably similar to a poster on the other MB named BoilerVette. It would explain a lot of your pro-Orton bias. Just curious if you're the same guy.

SR
12-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Probably is

topscribe
12-26-2011, 04:45 PM
One thing I will add about the game yesterday and Orton.He sure wasn't the reason we lost.He moved the team down the field nicely.Sure the 2 picks didn't help.One pass to Bowe in the EZ was dropped and the Raiders blocked two FGs...and we need a better OC..too bad Haley was such a dick to work with cause I think Weiz would have still been with KC...plus I really think Orton is better than Cassel...this was only his second game with the Chiefs.
oh well..the season is over.

If we lose next week I won't be surprised..likewise if we win.

Orton and your defense are the reasons the Chiefs should have won. Orton
drove them down for the tying TD with two minutes & change left, then the
defense forced a punt, after which Orton drove into FG range with just a few
seconds left to play. Your special teams are what blew the game, allowing the
blocked FG, for the second time in the same game!

KCL
12-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Orton and your defense are the reasons the Chiefs should have won. Orton
drove them down for the tying TD with two minutes & change left, then the
defense forced a punt, after which Orton drove into FG range with just a few
seconds left to play. Your special teams are what blew the game, allowing the
blocked FG, for the second time in the same game!

oh yeah I agree! It was a close game with flags flying constantly.

The blocked FGs.....:mad:

chazoe60
12-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Didn't Orton also throw a couple of picks? One in the endzone IIRC.

KCL
12-26-2011, 04:56 PM
Didn't Orton also throw a couple of picks? One in the endzone IIRC.

Yes he did...both QBs ...2 picks and 1 TD.

topscribe
12-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes he did...both QBs ...2 picks and 1 TD.

Yes, two interceptions. The second one was simply a great play by Stanford
Routt. That one could have happened to the best of QBs.

The first one, in the end zone, was a really, really bad play on Orton's part.
Bowe was wide open in the back of the EZ, but Orton did not see the safety
flying in between him and Bowe. Really, really bad.

However, the very previous pass to that one was a perfect strike into Bowe's
hands, and Bowe dropped it. Had Bowe caught that, it would have been a
TD, and the INT would never have happened. That does not excuse Orton's
INT, but the fact of it is, Orton did his job until then, and that should have
been a TD.

But what I was impressed with was that Orton overcame that and took over
in the fourth quarter with two drives that should have won the game.

dogfish
12-26-2011, 05:07 PM
top, now you're defending orton as a chief? i guess old habits die hard. . . :laugh:

anyway, welcome back. . .

yuhateme80
12-26-2011, 05:08 PM
It won't be changed to a fumble cause it didn't hit the ground

KCL
12-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Yes, two interceptions. The second one was simply a great play by Stanford
Routt. That one could have happened to the best of QBs.

The first one, in the end zone, was a really, really bad play on Orton's part.
Bowe was wide open in the back of the EZ, but Orton did not see the safety
flying in between him and Bowe. Really, really bad.

However, the very previous pass to that one was a perfect strike into Bowe's
hands, and Bowe dropped it. Had Bowe caught that, it would have been a
TD, and the INT would never have happened. That does not excuse Orton's
INT, but the fact of it is, Orton did his job until then, and that should have
been a TD.

But what I was impressed with was that Orton overcame that and took over
in the fourth quarter with two drives that should have won the game.

The part I put in bold letters is what fans were discussing on KC Sports and Muir the OC turned around and called the same damn play which was stupid.
Bowe should have had that!

So far in 2 games he has done pretty well.It's been so much better watching games without Palko starting.

KCL
12-26-2011, 05:16 PM
top, now you're defending orton as a chief? i guess old habits die hard. . . :laugh:

No that would be me!!! Stop bashing my savior...:mad:

:lol:

topscribe
12-26-2011, 05:16 PM

Hmmm . . . I didn't view that as defending Orton. If you will review my comments,
I just tried to evaluate his game objectively. Notice what I had to say about
his EZ INT. I have made similar evaluations of Tebow, about his fourth quarter
comebacks, and no one accused me of defending Tebow. What's up with that?

KCL
12-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Hmmm . . . I didn't view that as defending Orton. If you will review my comments,
I just tried to evaluate his game objectively. Notice what I had to say about
his EZ INT. I have made similar evaluations of Tebow, about his fourth quarter
comebacks, and no one accused me of defending Tebow. What's up with that?

Orton had a better game than Tebow did yesterday...he only threw
2 picks...:laugh:

BTW-I love Tebow..I am a fan of his on facebook and enjoy the post he makes and the pictures that are posted! :D

topscribe
12-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Orton had a better game than Tebow did yesterday...he only threw
2 picks...:laugh:

BTW-I love Tebow..I am a fan of his on facebook and enjoy the post he makes and the pictures that are posted! :D

I know you said that tongue-in-cheek. But Orton had better receivers, better
TEs, a better running game (with McGahee out), and his OC allowed him to
throw the ball once in a while.

That's what I hate about comparing QBs playing in different systems . . .

KCL
12-26-2011, 05:28 PM
I know you said that tongue-in-cheek. But Orton had better receivers, better
TEs, a better running game (with McGahee out), and his OC allowed him to
throw the ball once in a while.

That's what I hate about comparing QBs playing in different systems . . .

You're right I did...just kidding around.I have mucho respect for TT.

spikerman
12-26-2011, 05:45 PM
It won't be changed to a fumble cause it didn't hit the ground

I don't know if it will get changed or not (it should, imo), but for the record, whether it hits the ground or not makes no difference as to whether it was a pass or a fumble. It looked like his arm had not yet started forward when the ball came loose. That's a fumble.

Sinthor
12-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Anybody see those 6 helicopters Tebow threw>?? Stats showed up as a few dropped balls, im not sure how that is possible, the ball came into the reciever like a sideways punt, end over end.. Or the good old helicopter.. He needed to fix that fundimental mechanical problem back in highschool ball..

Which throws were those? I didn't see them.

topscribe
12-26-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't know if it will get changed or not (it should, imo), but for the record, whether it hits the ground or not makes no difference as to whether it was a pass or a fumble. It looked like his arm had not yet started forward when the ball came loose. That's a fumble.

It was definitely a fumble. In reality, it couldn't have anything else.
Tebow's arm wasn't anywhere near going forward at the time.

vettesplus
12-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Hey Vettes, where did you go to college? Your posts are remarkably similar to a poster on the other MB named BoilerVette. It would explain a lot of your pro-Orton bias. Just curious if you're the same guy.

sorry not me, what is MB?

P.S Did not go to college!!

tomjonesrocks
12-27-2011, 12:11 AM

Pretty much. I think there's a 90% chance the Chiefs blow the Broncos out a la San Diego and the Broncos fold like a bunch of pussies. Don't want to see it happen; but have grown accustomed to it. Call it a battered Broncos Fan syndrome, post Elway. Then into the offseason a fiasco/mess.

If the Broncos pull it out, I'll make way too much of it and call it a "turning of the tide", "changing of the guard", "turning a new leaf", etc. I'll be totally invigorated and stop expecting the absolute worst all the time. I think.

I know this--I'm going to get drunk, drunk, drunk though during that game in preparation--win or lose.

Elevation inc
12-27-2011, 01:29 PM
I wish we didn't waive Orton now. The Chiefs would have had no chance with Palko. None.

Hate Orton all you want, but you have to be blind to think Palko is even half as good as he is.

I hate orton with a passion and denver screwed up waiving him when and how they did.....i find it funny to that now all the sudden orton knows how to covert pressure situations, but couldnt at all in denver....makes me wonder if Our OL really is the problem in denver at not the QB.....although i will never like orton or want him to succede.

Fullback32
12-27-2011, 01:51 PM
If theres anybody that knows Orton its the Broncos. Pressure him early and often and make him beat you starring down the barrel of the gun. Orton folds or just lobs it up when he even senses pressure. If the defense offense and special teams dont come to play then yeah well get beat but im still hoping the chargers get the Win vs oakland so we can make the playoffs wins or lose lol.

On the flipside, if there's anyone who knows the Broncos defense it is Orton. With a patchwork secondary, this could go poorly. As you said, they must pressure him. If they don't, I'm not seeing a win.

topscribe
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
On the flipside, if there's anyone who knows the Broncos defense it is Orton. With a patchwork secondary, this could go poorly. As you said, they must pressure him. If they don't, I'm not seeing a win.

I'm sure he knows all about Champ Bailey. :nod:

TXBRONC
12-27-2011, 03:39 PM

True but Orton has never had to be hit by this defense either.

KCL
12-27-2011, 03:44 PM

Well KC did beat the Bears with Palko...;)

Seriously has anyone said this?

KCL
12-27-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm sure he knows all about Champ Bailey. :nod:

The whole Chiefs team knows what to expect from Bailey!

Romeo does too!

spikerman
12-27-2011, 05:09 PM
True but Orton has never had to be hit by this defense either.

Unfortunately that's something he and Ryan Fitzpatrick have in common.

VonSackemMiller
12-28-2011, 06:50 AM

when Orton was playing we wasnt halfway playing the same defense. We was very vanilla and you could tell the guys wasnt ready for all the exotic blitzes Allen wanted to use. I dont think Orton knows a thing to be honest our defense owned orton in training camp and pre season practices where Orton does his best work (practice). I think the key also will be to stop the run this week if not any other week. Keep orton in 3rd and 8 type downs and we should have a field day with him.

Dzone
12-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Wondering why nobody has posted anything about the Bill Mahr comment about Tebow? It is all over the national news this morning.

vandammage13
12-28-2011, 10:57 AM
I hate orton with a passion and denver screwed up waiving him when and how they did.....i find it funny to that now all the sudden orton knows how to covert pressure situations, but couldnt at all in denver....makes me wonder if Our OL really is the problem in denver at not the QB.....although i will never like orton or want him to succede.

Hitting Dexter Mcluster on a screen pass that goes for a big gain is more of a blown play by Oakland than a great pressure play by Orton.

Any QB (yes, even Tebow) makes that play.

The pass to Bowe for the tying TD was a good play though.

I still see him as the same QB that struggles in the Red Zone. Mediocre starter, elite backup...that is all.