PDA

View Full Version : Les Shapiro

Tush Hog
12-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm from Tn and I've just started listening to Denver sports radio through the TuneIn app. I've tried listening to Les and I just can't do it. He hates Tebow so much he loses all credibility with his ridiculous comments. Point me in another direction for sports radio please.

Buff
12-23-2011, 03:32 PM
104.3 The Fan is your only other alternative locally for all sports... It's hit or miss depending who is on air.

www.1043thefan.com

RebelRocker
12-23-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm from Tn and I've just started listening to Denver sports radio through the TuneIn app. I've tried listening to Les and I just can't do it. He hates Tebow so much he loses all credibility with his ridiculous comments. Point me in another direction for sports radio please.

104.3 the fan. It's the other Denver sports station. To me, it's the flashier "all look, no substance" station of the two, but it's more entertaining to listen to their guys.

TXBRONC
12-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Mile High Sports is another alternative.

http://www.milehighsports.com/?page_id=586

BroncoJoe
12-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Mile High Sports is another alternative.

http://www.milehighsports.com/?page_id=586

If they're not going HARD after Vic and Gary, they are COMPLETE IDIOTS!

elwayisgod
12-23-2011, 04:22 PM
God forbid anyone not worship Tebow. Les actually just tells it how it is!!! Get a grip people. Tebow is a horrid NFL qb. He needs to improve dramatically in passing game period. Dont give me 'he wins' either. He hasnt beat any quality teams yet. Hes getting a tad better but until he can read defenses and throw more complex routes and to the right side, Elway will be looking!!!!!

broncobryce
12-23-2011, 04:28 PM
God forbid being objective

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Slick
12-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Any win in the NFL is a good win.

nevcraw
12-23-2011, 04:50 PM
God forbid anyone not worship Tebow. Les actually just tells it how it is!!! Get a grip people. Tebow is a horrid NFL qb. He needs to improve dramatically in passing game period. Dont give me 'he wins' either. He hasnt beat any quality teams yet. Hes getting a tad better but until he can read defenses and throw more complex routes and to the right side, Elway will be looking!!!!!

blah blah blah

Tush Hog
12-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Sorry, Les...I'm done with ya =)

Thanks for the suggestions folks! Looks like both of those stations are available on TuneIn as well. I'll be checking them out.

Go Broncos!

TT15Superman
12-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Where-ever Cecil Lammey lands is where I will also. Screw "Lou from Littleton", and ESPN.

As for Les, he's a radiojock for people/haters like "elwayisgod". Sorry, but true.

BroncoJoe
12-23-2011, 05:57 PM
God forbid being objective

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Les is the furthest thing from objective.

chazoe60
12-23-2011, 06:09 PM
I like how a guy with the username "elwayisgod" chastises others for worshiping Tebow.

The Tebow "thing" is nutty as a fruitcake, on both sides.

hotcarl
12-23-2011, 06:29 PM
Les sucks shit - I flip between the 2 stations depending who is on - good and bad on both ... Will miss Vic and Gary and hate nationally programmed sports so I hope the fan doesn't end up with that tool Jim Armstrong and brings sandy back... Sandy rules

Also al Wilson and Scott Hastings are horrible

That is all

hotcarl
12-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Also merry Christmas

Mike
12-23-2011, 10:03 PM

Don't worry, Les. I am sure your mom likes you.

elwayisgod
12-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Fricking morons!!! When did I say I hate Tebow? I just stated facts about his qb skills. They are not good. So a person like Les trying to explain that to people gets railed by all these Tebow fanatics that arent judging him on qb skills but his desire and his will and his religion and his positive attitude? Fricking ridiculous. Tebow is a project from day 1 and still is. Thats really all he is saying. Tebow is getting a tad better, but it might not be enough. This offseason is when/if we find out. Regardless Broncos will be getting a new qb this offseason!!!!

chazoe60
12-24-2011, 12:03 AM
Fricking morons!!! When did I say I hate Tebow? I just stated facts about his qb skills. They are not good. So a person like Les trying to explain that to people gets railed by all these Tebow fanatics that arent judging him on qb skills but his desire and his will and his religion and his positive attitude? Fricking ridiculous. Tebow is a project from day 1 and still is. Thats really all he is saying. Tebow is getting a tad better, but it might not be enough. This offseason is when/if we find out. Regardless Broncos will be getting a new qb this offseason!!!!

Thats awesome. You kick ass Corky.

sneakers
12-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Les is short for Lesbian.

MOtorboat
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM

No worries.

Pointing out Tebow's flaws is not kosher around here. You'll learn to deal with it.

Me? I'm all in. His incompletions are purposely thrown away passes. He reads defenses just fine, he just doesn't want to throw interceptions, so he throws it "away." Who needs to learn to throw into windows, when you have his talent?

Shazam!
12-24-2011, 12:29 AM

Tebow has nothing to do with the possibility Denver could be AFC West Champions today, on Christmas Eve.

Pure ignorance.

BeefStew25
12-24-2011, 12:46 AM
Sandy rules. And so does Woody. And hard on's.

elwayisgod
12-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Sandy Clough is the best. I agree there. Problem witb Les is his partner JoJo. When your working with such a non sports guy, then everything you say objectively about sports get magnified 100%. If Les were teamed with Sandy, his comments wouldnt be taken as so extreme. Kinda like anyone that works with Alfred. They are screwed from the get go as the guy is just trying to be funny all the time......

elwayisgod
12-24-2011, 09:00 AM
And a forum that doesnt allow differing views on anything, is not really a forum worth anything. Differing views, opinions etc.. is what keeps it interesting and relevant!

Thnikkaman
12-24-2011, 09:09 AM

wow, uppity must have seen more than Brady and Belechic when they spoke highly of him. In spite of what the talking heads want you to think, there is more to the Quarterback position than throwing the ball. Just look at John Elway for example.

Thnikkaman
12-24-2011, 09:11 AM
And a forum that doesnt allow differing views on anything, is not really a forum worth anything. Differing views, opinions etc.. is what keeps it interesting and relevant!

It is your opinion that we are "******* Morons". I beg to differ.

Mike
12-24-2011, 09:58 AM

Who said anything about not allowing different opinions? You are perfectly allowed to have all the moronic opinions you want to have. :beer:

chazoe60
12-24-2011, 10:01 AM
This elwayisgod guy loves his contradictions. He calls us all morons for not sharing his opinion then tells us that forums are all about sharing different opinions.

What a great guy.