PDA

View Full Version : FFB Championship QB Dilema

artie_dale
12-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey all, I was hoping you might have some input, suggestions, or whatever, about my situation.

I'm in two FFB leagues. A keeper league that I commish and a local shop league. I'm in first place in both leagues as well as the championships in both leagues this weekend.

In my keeper league, I'm pretty much set, but I'll explain my dilema.

Keeper league QB = Drew Brees, opponent QB = Aaron Rodgers

Shop league QB = Aaron Rodgers, opponent QB = Drew Brees

My 2nd QB in my shop league is Matthew Stafford.

Rodgers is going against division rival, Chicago Bears.

Stafford is going against San Diego Chargers.

I've got Rodgers as my current starter, but am starting to second guess myself with the way Rodgers played against KC. My teams are solid. I've got most total points score for in both leagues, and ironically, least points scored against (I'm undefeated in my shop league). It would suck to get my first loss during the only game that really counts. Any inputs???

Northman
12-23-2011, 12:08 AM
Emmm, tough choice indeed. However, i would consider where they are playing. I think GB is playing in Chicago and the weather so while it might be nice it will still be cold i believe. Stafford will either be in the dome or in sunny CA and the Chargers secondary is really bad. Its a tough call because GB hasnt solidified homefield yet and they could come out and crush Chicago worse than Seattle did. I would probably wait until the very last minute to see what type of weather conditions there are and also take in consideration that Jennings is out so that is a factor as well.

artie_dale
12-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Emmm, tough choice indeed. However, i would consider where they are playing. I think GB is playing in Chicago and the weather so while it might be nice it will still be cold i believe. Stafford will either be in the dome or in sunny CA and the Chargers secondary is really bad. Its a tough call because GB hasnt solidified homefield yet and they could come out and crush Chicago worse than Seattle did. I would probably wait until the very last minute to see what type of weather conditions there are and also take in consideration that Jennings is out so that is a factor as well.

Thx. I can see you understand my situation. Good call on the weather. They've been pretty good about advertising that before hand.

BroncoJoe
12-23-2011, 01:25 PM
There's no way Rogers/GB has another bad game.

MOtorboat
12-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Do not sit Rodgers. Ever. Unless there's a bye. And he doesn't have a bye. Now, next week, you might want to think about Stafford, but not this week.

BroncoJoe
12-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Man, I hope you were smart enough to go with Rogers...

artie_dale
12-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Man, I hope you were smart enough to go with Rogers...

Yes I did. I won my shop league (undefeated) but lost my keeper league. Oh well, 1-1 in the big game is better than 0-2. Thanks for the opinions. I thought for sure Brees was going to do more.