PDA

View Full Version : Tebow - America's Favorite QB

Shazam!
12-22-2011, 04:15 PM
The article states GB is the most popular team in the NFL with the front running filth of some people who call themselves 'fans'. Add that to the list of successful NFL Championship teams who were at the height of their popularity when they were winning (Dallas, SF, NE, St. Loo, Indy, etc. etc.), the Broncos included.

However, as individual players are concerned, our Broncos' Tim Tebow is America's QB -

- Tim Tebow, as expected, edged out Eli Manning (12 percent) and his brother Peyton (10 percent) for the title of America's most popular quarterback. Tom Brady, Drew Brees and MVP favorite Aaron Rodgers finished next, with 6 percent of the vote.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201112/dallas-cowboys-replaced-americas-team

We love ya Tim.

camdisco24
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Tebowmania is everywhere. Not surprised he won!

I wore my Broncos jacket today and no lie, everywhere I went I got at least one comment. It's so funny to walk by people and they just shout out "Teeeboww!" or "Go Broncos!". That never used to happen since I'm surrounded by Panther fans here.

I talked to a Bills fan at this local sports store here in NC and he's cheering for the Broncos this weekend because he wants the higher draft pick and he likes Tebow. (Oh btw, this store has easily doubled it Broncos section since Tebow)

People view our team as the good guys (which I agree with) and I really love it. I don't mind the extra support.

Dzone
12-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Cool!
How can anyone not like Tebow?

chazoe60
12-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Cool!

Satan worshipers aka. Raiders fans hate him.

CoachChaz
12-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Tebow and Broncos gear has increased in...of all places...Texas as well. And my contact I get jerseys from has raised his prices and is still selling more Tebow jerseys than any other player.

And he still wonders, with all the business I bring him, why I havent ordered one yet or took advantage of my freebie

GridironFalcon
12-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Cool!

I've come to love Tebow. I'm a Falcons fan, but Tebow is still a lot of fun to watch and he's a great guy off the field as well. He is definitely one of my favorite players.

vandammage13
12-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Nice...Actually kind of surprising to me that Eli is #2.

catfish
12-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Tebow is ok I guess