PDA

View Full Version : What The Heck

broncosinindy
08-30-2007, 08:12 PM
KOA streamed last game why did they not do this one.. %$&* #$@#@ $^$^Z$3$% @#%$@#$@#$@#$@#$!!!!

Tned
08-30-2007, 08:14 PM
KOA streamed last game why did they not do this one.. %$&* #$@#@ $^$^Z$3$% @#%$@#$@#$@#$@#$!!!!

I was surprised about the last one, thought maybe they were allowed to do it in preseason, but apparently they just forgot to pull the plug last week.

broncosinindy
08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
:protest::confused::Cry:
I was surprised about the last one, thought maybe they were allowed to do it in preseason, but apparently they just forgot to pull the plug last week.

i think i got it fellas. http://www.kspk.com/

Watchthemiddle
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
:protest::confused::Cry:

i think i got it fellas. http://www.kspk.com/

Good find Indy....CP if I could.

Javalon
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM

Okay, I understand why they can't broadcast the game (NFL's greed for $$$) but why can't they broadcast the postgame show? I would have just liked to hear the interviews, analysis and phone calls. That shouldn't be a problem for the NFL, should it?

GRR!

topscribe
08-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Okay, I understand why they can't broadcast the game (NFL's greed for $$$) but why can't they broadcast the postgame show? I would have just liked to hear the interviews, analysis and phone calls. That shouldn't be a problem for the NFL, should it?

GRR!
I just wish it all weren't so addictive. What ought to happen is a mass boycott
of the whole works to bring the sport back to reality. But nobody's going to do
that . . . including me. :dontknow:

-----

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 11:21 AM

GRR!

I still do the postgame show...and the pregame show. They always cut it off about 5 minutes before kickoff and start back up with post game interviews.

Javalon
08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
I still do the postgame show...and the pregame show. They always cut it off about 5 minutes before kickoff and start back up with post game interviews.

Really? Maybe I just had bad luck last night because I tried for a couple hours with no success. KOA, right?

And Top, I hear ya. I couldn't boycott either! Damn you, NFL! DAMN YOU!!!

Tned
08-31-2007, 03:31 PM

GRR!

I think they were just having technical problems, maybe a new engineer working the system.

KOA typically comes back online right after the game and has post game interviews. Most games last year, I watched them on DirecTV's Sunday ticket, and then logged onto KOAradio.com as the game ended to hear the post game interviews. They didn't flip the switch to kill the broadcast until they were already into the first quarter (someone's goof) and they must have blew it again when they were supposed to turn the streaming back on.

Javalon
08-31-2007, 04:29 PM
I think they were just having technical problems, maybe a new engineer working the system.

KOA typically comes back online right after the game and has post game interviews. Most games last year, I watched them on DirecTV's Sunday ticket, and then logged onto KOAradio.com as the game ended to hear the post game interviews. They didn't flip the switch to kill the broadcast until they were already into the first quarter (someone's goof) and they must have blew it again when they were supposed to turn the streaming back on.

Good to know. Thanks, Tned. I really enjoy all the postgame stuff and would hate to miss it thanks to the NFL's greed.

Tned
08-31-2007, 04:54 PM
Good to know. Thanks, Tned. I really enjoy all the postgame stuff and would hate to miss it thanks to the NFL's greed.

Agreed. Since the NFL Sunday ticket games often don't even have a single on-field interview, I like to hear the locker room show on KOA.