PDA

View Full Version : Christmas comes early

lgenf
12-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Due to the fact that we are going out of town tonight for the holidays the wife and I exchanged gifts last night, well I am now the proud owner of

An autographed copy of Tim Tebow: Through My Eyes

It's actually a signed first edition, which is to say that is was not just a book that T2 autographed for someone, rather they were signed by T2 for the publisher to make a limited signed edition.

It's really special to me, so I thought I would share.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Rex
12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Man. I bet the pages are already stuck together.

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
that's awesome Lgenf. I am elated for you. Nice to know that you are experiencing the true meaning of Christmas.

lgenf
12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
that's awesome Lgenf. I am elated for you. Nice to know that you are experiencing the true meaning of Christmas.

It's not the true meaning, but it was something that I was extremely surprised to see and that it was signed was really cool to me

I have a few pieces of signed sports memorabilia

My undefeated 72 dolphins jersey, signed by the whole team

A signed Dennis Rodman Bulls Jersey and basketball (my favorite basketball player of all time, the guy out worked everyone and with less talent then others around him, he won the rebound title more than anyone during his era, which is not a glorious title, but one of the most respected ones)

A signed Ricky Williams football

And my prize piece, Rusty Wallace's signed drivers suite from his last Daytona 500, along with his helmet with the visor autographed

So this will be added to my little collection in my sports den and proudly shown to friends and family

And some day I hope to add a Broncos Tebow autographed Super Bowl winning jersey, but all in good time (you know, next year)

lgenf
12-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Man. I bet the pages are already stuck together.

Nope, won't even come out of its cover, actually have to wait for it to come out in paperback to read it, be ause I don't want to bend the spine or pages

But thanks Rex, I see your the same classy guy that got banned for attacking me earlier

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 12:33 PM
you just seem really selfish Lgenf. Like everything is all about you and how you can benefit.

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Nope, won't even come out of its cover, actually have to wait for it to come out in paperback to read it, be ause I don't want to bend the spine or pages

But thanks Rex, I see your the same classy guy that got banned for attacking me earlier

why would you be concerned with bending the spine? what exactly were you considering?

chazoe60
12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
That's cool lgnef.

Ignore these other jerks.

lgenf
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
you just seem really selfish Lgenf. Like everything is all about you and how you can benefit.

Ha I was just sharing

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Ha I was just sharing
hmmm.,, interesting. more like bragging calling attention to yourself

lgenf
12-22-2011, 12:55 PM
why would you be concerned with bending the spine? what exactly were you considering?

Wow nut you got any books in that cave you live in?

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Wow nut you got any books in that cave you live in?

the only reason people put others down is that they think it makes them look better.

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 01:01 PM
just effin around Lgenf. that's cool about your gift.

lgenf
12-22-2011, 01:03 PM
the only reason people put others down is that they think it makes them look better.

Actually I was referring to what happens when you read a hardcover book
It's called breaking the spine

CoachChaz
12-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Funny...you'll open the Bible, but not TT's book.

This has turned into the gayest shit I've ever read

lgenf
12-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Funny...you'll open the Bible, but not TT's book.

This has turned into the gayest shit I've ever read

I don't open the bible

Don't even own one

I'm catholic, we get to do what we want and then go to confession to be absolved

lgenf
12-22-2011, 01:46 PM
just effin around Lgenf. that's cool about your gift.

I know, I like that about you

I was just trying to give some back to ya, Nut

BroncoNut
12-22-2011, 01:49 PM
I know, I like that about you

I was just trying to give some back to ya, Nut

you have potential lgenf.

chazoe60
12-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Get a room you two.