PDA

View Full Version : Champ Bailey: Around the league Live

catfish
12-22-2011, 10:10 AM
goes over change in defense, elway comments, mood in the locker room

I have said before, and I will say again, every time I see champ do an interview I like him more...same for this one

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d82548c5c/Bailey-We-knew-we-could-improve

chazoe60
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Champ is a once in a lifetime type of player.

He is, to me anyway, our greatest ever defensive player. He isn't a very vocal leader but every young DB we've had come through here has credited Champ as the player they've learned the most from. He always seems to have time to coach up younger guys and I really feel like winning a SB in Denver is the most important thing to him.

Resigning Champ was the first sign that this FO had their shit together.

camdisco24
12-22-2011, 10:52 AM
I really hope that man can get a SB ring.... REALLY hope he can get one with the Broncos. He and Dawkins deserve it big time.

rationalfan
12-22-2011, 11:09 AM
among the things i'll never forget: the sunday portis debuted for washington and bailey debuted for denver ESPN's morning countdown show did a feature on the trade. it ended with champ saying this (paraphrased): People are upset because portis is gone and he's a special player. Well, I'm a pretty special player too.

it wasn't cocky, just confident and true. in a sense, that sums up bailey's approach to the game and his persona.

BORDERLINE
12-22-2011, 11:46 AM
I really hope that man can get a SB ring.... REALLY hope he can get one with the Broncos. He and Dawkins deserve it big time.

I think if we get both those guys into the playoffs, They both will play SO HARD because they know (especially for Dawk) That the window is closing for them to get their ring.

camdisco24
12-22-2011, 12:09 PM
I think if we get both those guys into the playoffs, They both will play SO HARD because they know (especially for Dawk) That the window is closing for them to get their ring.

I'd love to see how they play when the pressure is on. Plus, you know Dawk will be leading the team hardcore, even more so than usual.