PDA

View Full Version : The Wisdom of Some Sports Analysts

Fullback32
12-21-2011, 09:48 PM
So I'm listening to Sirius NFL this morning and one of the guys (can't remember which one it was) was asked abut head coaching changes in the off-season. One of the teams he talked about was KC.

His speculation? The Rams will fire McDummy who, in turn, will be picked up by the Queefs as Head Coach to be reunited with Orton. LOL

Go for it I say. The Broncos will own KC for at least three years until McDummy is fired yet again.

Northman
12-21-2011, 09:53 PM
I've read that st. Louis is really unhappy with mcd and plan to dump him. But if crennel manages at least to win one the last two games or both I think he will win the job.

Fullback32
12-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Yeah, the Rams will probably get rid if him before he gets Bradford killed. I think it inevitable. But would KC really be that dumb? I have to believe the analyst said that as a comedic moment.

Northman
12-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah, the Rams will probably get rid if him before he gets Bradford killed. I think it inevitable. But would KC really be that dumb? I have to believe the analyst said that as a comedic moment.

Not sure, i think in a way McD has really hurt himself by not only what has gone on in St. Louis this year but how he handled his job in Denver. I mean, in Denver McD was a pariah and here is after just one win vs the Pack Crennel is universally loved by the team right off the bat.

camdisco24
12-21-2011, 10:01 PM
The Chiefs hiring McD would be a great move for the entire Broncos organization.

broncobryce
12-22-2011, 12:15 AM
They are firing the whole staff from Spags on down.

OrangeHoof
12-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Do you really think McDiapers can hold the job for three full years?

BroncoStud
12-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I can see Crennel getting the HC job full-time and McDaniels becoming the OC for the Chiefs. But if Crennel does get the job one would think that Zorn might get promoted to OC...

Who knows. McDaniels has been a disaster at St. Louis.

TimHippo
12-22-2011, 01:47 PM

Yes.

The GM, Scott Pioli was with the Pats when McDummy was there.

And then you have Orton and Matt Cassell, the 2 QBs, McDummy was in love with.

It's a disaster (for KC) waiting to happen.

Joel
12-22-2011, 02:45 PM
So I'm listening to Sirius NFL this morning and one of the guys (can't remember which one it was) was asked abut head coaching changes in the off-season. One of the teams he talked about was KC.

His speculation? The Rams will fire McDummy who, in turn, will be picked up by the Queefs as Head Coach to be reunited with Orton. LOL

Go for it I say. The Broncos will own KC for at least three years until McDummy is fired yet again.
We haven't been that good this year. Hell, we haven't been that good this DECADE. I'm not saying we're getting a lump of coal in our stocking but... no....

KCL
12-22-2011, 03:21 PM
I can see Crennel getting the HC job full-time and McDaniels becoming the OC for the Chiefs. But if Crennel does get the job one would think that Zorn might get promoted to OC...

Who knows. McDaniels has been a disaster at St. Louis.

Hali is wanting him to be the HC..Said he is a motivator and treats the players good...of course being the DC he already knew this about Romeo.That there tells you what an idiot Haley is/was and what the players thought of him.I think they were glad to see him go.I was glad to see him go!

BroncoJoe
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
No way, unfortunately, the Chiefs hire McD.

Ain't never gonna happen, fellas.

Dzone
12-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Mcdaniels has the worst people skills of any head coach in history. He doesnt know how to get along with people and he is an *******

KCL
12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Mcdaniels has the worst people skills of any head coach in history. He doesnt know how to get along with people and he is an *******

uh...does the name Todd Haley ring a bell.

TimHippo
12-23-2011, 12:58 AM
uh...does the name Todd Haley ring a bell.

McDaniels is 100x more unlikeable than Todd Haley.

KCL
12-23-2011, 01:02 AM
McDaniels is 100x more unlikeable than Todd Haley.

That's debatable..........:listen:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/don_banks/11/18/nfl.running.up.score/todd-haley-josh-mcd.jpg

dogfish
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM
man, i would kill to see mcdaniels' dumb ass get hired by KC. . .

it looks like romeo might get the HC job, though, and i think you can assume fat charlie will be headed back to KC if that's the case. . .

KCL
12-23-2011, 09:48 AM

it looks like romeo might get the HC job, though, and i think you can assume fat charlie will be headed back to KC if that's the case. . .

Not likely..fat Charlie is now KU's HC.

Fullback32
12-23-2011, 10:57 AM

You have to figure that Crennel will get it, especially if the Chiefs win the rest of their games...except the last one, of course. :D

Chef Zambini
12-23-2011, 11:09 AM
nomatter where JMCD ends up he will still be an egocentric idiot with poor people skills and ever-estimated football savvy.
he is a loser and always will be a loser.
His arrogance will always exceed his intellect and thertefore will dominate his decision making to assure continued poor decisions !

dogfish
12-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Not likely..fat Charlie is now KU's HC.

what does that matter? being an NFL coordinator beats the hell out of being KU's head coach-- that's a crap job. . .

TXBRONC
12-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Yes.

The GM, Scott Pioli was with the Pats when McDummy was there.

And then you have Orton and Matt Cassell, the 2 QBs, McDummy was in love with.

It's a disaster (for KC) waiting to happen.

From what I've heard McDaniels wasn't in love with Orton.

KCL
12-23-2011, 05:56 PM
what does that matter? being an NFL coordinator beats the hell out of being KU's head coach-- that's a crap job. . .

That may be true but I don't see him leaving KU...he hasn't even coached a game yet.

broncosfannum24
12-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Before anyone gets on me just let it be known i dislike mcdumbass as much as the next broncos fan, but i wouldn't mind him being in Denver only as o coordinator That's it, it would booast tebows confidence even more, and he's a better play caller than McCoy (minus this rams year)

KCL
12-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Before anyone gets on me just let it be known i dislike mcdumbass as much as the next broncos fan, but i wouldn't mind him being in Denver only as o coordinator That's it, it would booast tebows confidence even more, and he's a better play caller than McCoy (minus this rams year)

Get ready!!!!!! :eek:

:lol:

WARHORSE
12-23-2011, 06:19 PM
before anyone gets on me just let it be known i dislike mcdumbass as much as the next broncos fan, but i wouldn't mind him being in denver only as o coordinator that's it, it would booast tebows confidence even more, and he's a better play caller than mccoy (minus this rams year)

worst playcalling in the history of denver when mcd was calling the shots.

Screen pass. Shotgun run. Short pass. Punt.

broncosfannum24
12-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Lol im just saying, we loved him as him calling plays just not being GM and head coach, bad ideaaaa!!!!

KCL
12-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol im just saying, we loved him as him calling plays just not being GM and head coach, bad ideaaaa!!!!

well considering the way the Ram's season is going.

broncosfannum24
12-23-2011, 06:38 PM
In his defense who do he have? Besides a 30 yrs old jackson, only reciver u can name is lloyd, a starting qb is hurt, and a back up qb who was starting after one week of joining the team, a team underneath these circumstances would make any coordinator look bad, and i liked his play calling more then mccoy, run run run punt, run run pass on 3rd and long punt, pass the the ball and complete it , then we go back to running the option instead of letting our qb develop a rythm throwing

People forget in mcdumbass scheme last year tebow average about 240 passing a game, and our running game was horrible cause we had knowshon"made of glass" moreno as our best back and god knows when moreno sees a hole he runs away from it, and last year we were always playing from behind cause our defense couldnt stop a cold,

We ran screen plays, play action from under center, so many different formations just passing wise where other teams couldnt prepare for our passing game in just a week,

And lets not forget we did have orton in the redzone as our qb we know how bad he is when he sees that endzone

dogfish
12-23-2011, 06:55 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

broncosfannum24
12-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Lol it was worth a try

NameUsedBefore
12-24-2011, 12:20 AM
...why would McDaniels get a job anywhere in the NFL?