PDA

View Full Version : Coach Josh McDaniels Interview.....

WARHORSE
02-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Nice..........

http://football.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=football&cdn=sports&tm=5&gps=92_101_1020_563&f=22&tt=14&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//denverbroncos.com/

Northman
02-10-2009, 06:20 AM
I really like what he had to say here. Im getting excited again!

Bozo Jr.
02-10-2009, 06:51 AM
I must say......he looks great in Orange and Blue! :salute:

Dirk
02-10-2009, 07:26 AM
He definately seems like a bright young man. He has his own direction and ideas and it sounds like he is moving towards them.

Kudos!

Fan in Exile
02-10-2009, 07:59 AM
That was great, but I'm still ready for free agency and to start to see where the team is going for next year.

Bad Intentions
02-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Love it!

Josh's key to homefield advantage, "Play good football, it's not about the weather or the wind or the altitude or what color the sky is... play good football!"

Shazam!
02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
He always seems to say the right thing. I like it.

TXBRONC
02-10-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't mean this as a criticism, but I wonder what the heck he was looking at in those two or three times that he looked to his left?

WARHORSE
02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
I don't mean this as a criticism, but I wonder what the heck he was looking at in those two or three times that he looked to his left?

The cheerleaders were doing warm up stretches?

Just a consideration.:coffee:

warcrychief
02-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Honestly Josh McDaniels reminds me of Coach Klein off of the movie Waterboy lol You team is doing an awesome remake of that movie lol

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x248/sheakleyserg/WaterBoy.jpg

WARHORSE
02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
One really good thing about Josh being here: Not only has the current Broncos offensive roster learned from one of the best in SHanahan.......now they get to learn from a young up and comer like Josh.......who, by chance is coming from circumstances much like Mike was in when he came to Denver.

One of the things that Mike had that he brought with his offensive mind was the manner and way of building a team according to what he saw in San Fran. Josh brings that to the table as well coming from the Patriots.

Belichicks qualities will be brought into the org............and thats a good thing. The players hopefully can learn alot more situational teachings.......something Belichick was definitely good at and I really appreciated about his style of coaching.

BRONCOS OR DIE BABY.:coffee:

TXBRONC
02-10-2009, 11:19 AM
The cheerleaders were doing warm up stretches?

Just a consideration.:coffee:

:lol:. I don't know have you seen his wife? She's hot. :D

WARHORSE
02-10-2009, 11:25 AM
:lol:. I don't know have you seen his wife? She's hot. :D

That would be a better case scenario then..........:salute:

warcrychief
02-10-2009, 11:42 AM

He was looking for a football to sit on. To get some ideas like Coach Klein off of Waterboy :lol:

TXBRONC
02-10-2009, 11:43 AM
He was looking for a football to sit on. To get some ideas like Coach Klein off of Waterboy :lol:

Hey bud I like having you here but keep the smack in the smack forum.

NightTrainLayne
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM

Take this and your pictures to the smack thread please.

TXBRONC
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM

I know it's not my job but I also said the same thing.

CoachChaz
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
I'd really like to see a better interview. Hey coach, how do you like the weather? Have you signed any autographs? How are the kids?

Gimme a break.

The beginning was fine, but it went downhill.

fcspikeit
02-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Nice..........

http://football.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=football&cdn=sports&tm=5&gps=92_101_1020_563&f=22&tt=14&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//denverbroncos.com/

Thanks for posting! :beer:

It's hard not to like this guy... His personality is coming out, I was a bit worried he might be a bit more like Bill B in interviews. I'm glad to see he is more welcoming..

I can't wait for next season! :salute:

topscribe
02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
I'd really like to see a better interview. Hey coach, how do you like the weather? Have you signed any autographs? How are the kids?

Gimme a break.

Are you serious?

I was kind of hoping to hear about his pets and what kind of house plants his wife intended to get for their home. :coffee:

-----

fcspikeit
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM

Gimme a break.

A bit more meat would have been great.. Something like, what is your overall assessment of the defense so far? How many of these turds do you think will be back next year?

What are your thoughts on cutler and Marshall's performance at the Probowl? Are you considering trading for Cassel? Are you interested in making a move for Boldin?

How bad in your assessment did the Nate suck last year?

Specific stuff, the general questions are to easy to answer :D

fcspikeit
02-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Are you serious?

I was kind of hoping to hear about his pets and what kind of house plants his wife intended to get for their home. :coffee:

-----

I see you have a couple kids and your wife is sexy, how many times were you used to waking up with a smile and how has that suffered since coming here? Do you think there will be an increase in the future and how will you two go about making time for that sort of thing? :D

He would be thinking, what the hell did I get myself into here? :laugh:

fcspikeit
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
One of the mods want to merge this with Carol's thread?

omac
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
A bit more meat would have been great.. Something like, what is your overall assessment of the defense so far? How many of these turds do you think will be back next year?

What are your thoughts on cutler and Marshall's performance at the Probowl? Are you considering trading for Cassel? Are you interested in making a move for Boldin?

Yeah, it was a good, light interview. We at least get to see his general persona. A lot of the answers were good, but pretty generic; he could say the same thing if he was taken by any other team.

Some specifics would've been great. Coming from Bellichick training, though, he probably won't give the press anything meaty to chew on. It'll make for a lot of boring pressers (which will mean less things to talk about in the forums), but it'll keep controversy away too.

Tned
02-10-2009, 07:29 PM
He's probably still in the evaluation process himself. He and the staff. Trying to figure out what players he has, which of the problems were scheme vs. talent, what players will work well in Nolan's scheme (assuming D is a big part of their focus), wht players they think will be available in free agency, draft, etc.

I doubt we are going to get much detail until we see it happen (players signed, drafted, released, etc.).

fcspikeit
02-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah, it was a good, light interview. We at least get to see his general persona. A lot of the answers were good, but pretty generic; he could say the same thing if he was taken by any other team.

Some specifics would've been great. Coming from Bellichick training, though, he probably won't give the press anything meaty to chew on. It'll make for a lot of boring pressers (which will mean less things to talk about in the forums), but it'll keep controversy away too.

Yeah right where have you been? We have more controversy over what he didn't say LOL..

"Did you notice the lively conversation comment? That surely means he and Cutler were having an argument!" = "Cutler is a spoiled brat and he needs to grow up!" :lol:

WARHORSE
02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
My favorite part was: "We're/its going to be very different."

Lonestar
02-10-2009, 10:03 PM

I think it will take him awhile to assess the defense and he certainly will not have anything bad to say about anyone till they are gone.. If then..

Would be nice to here more about the new schemes but that also will not happen..

He will show it on the field and press conferences after games.. till then it will be a slow off season..

oobehr
02-10-2009, 10:04 PM
We are going to be sooooo bad ass next year, to quote him, aggressive and unpredictable.

TXBRONC
02-10-2009, 10:06 PM
He's probably still in the evaluation process himself. He and the staff. Trying to figure out what players he has, which of the problems were scheme vs. talent, what players will work well in Nolan's scheme (assuming D is a big part of their focus), wht players they think will be available in free agency, draft, etc.

I doubt we are going to get much detail until we see it happen (players signed, drafted, released, etc.).

Oh yeah I wouldn't doubt for a minute that they are just evaluating what they have on the roster.

Lonestar
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
We are going to be sooooo bad ass next year, to quote him, aggressive and unpredictable.

lets also hope that means ready to play the schemes unlike how the players seemed to be confused by Bates scheme..

warcrychief
02-11-2009, 02:48 AM

I know it's not my job but I also said the same thing.

As long as other members get the same treatment as i do. Where i post smack comes. As far as ive been here posting, (for a few weeks) it is open season for me.

TXBRONC
02-11-2009, 07:57 AM
As long as other members get the same treatment as i do. Where i post smack comes. As far as ive been here posting, (for a few weeks) it is open season for me.

I haven't seen people talking smack to you in this Forum I'm not saying it hasn't happened I just have not seen it. That being said, your comments are no justification for talking smack in this forum.

topscribe
02-11-2009, 11:18 AM

We have several posters here who are fans of rival teams. They seem to get
along fine and are one of us. If you feel picked on, then it is time for you to
look within and consider what you are doing to invite it.

Meanwhile, you have been informed by others, including a mod, where the
Smack forum is. Go there and blast the Broncos to your heart's desire. Out
here, either participate in intelligent discussions, or the mods will make sure
you don't post anywhere on this board.

Just a word to the wise . . . :coffee:

-----

underrated29
02-11-2009, 12:07 PM

-----

And that is right there ^^ is top being the lamb. You dont want to see him go to the Lion.

topscribe
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
And that is right there ^^ is top being the lamb. You dont want to see him go to the Lion.

I turned in my lion when I resigned as mod. :D

-----

underrated29
02-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I turned in my lion when I resigned as mod. :D

-----

you still have it in you Top.

I can still see it in your eyes.

:ridinghorse:

WARHORSE
02-11-2009, 10:51 PM

-----

Yeah!!!

What HE said!!!:salute:

rcsodak
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
I see you have a couple kids and your wife is sexy, how many times were you used to waking up with a smile and how has that suffered since coming here? Do you think there will be an increase in the future and how will you two go about making time for that sort of thing? :D

He would be thinking, what the hell did I get myself into here? :laugh:

"an increase"? :confused:

rcsodak
02-11-2009, 11:11 PM

Are those.......

...tears? :shocked:

warcrychief
02-12-2009, 12:30 AM

-----

i have no problem with the that. and as for looking inside i think its because i bleed red :cool:

warcrychief
02-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Are those.......

...tears? :shocked:

of joy. because we will be winners of the AFC West once again. before you guys lol

NightTrainLayne
02-12-2009, 12:43 PM
of joy. because we will be winners of the AFC West once again. before you guys lol

We can only dream. .. last time that I remember you all being winners of the AFC West, we won the Super Bowl. :elefant:

fcspikeit
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
"an increase"? :confused:

Yeah, an (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/an) increase (http://dictionary.reference.com/dic?q=increase&search=search) in activity (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/activity) or action (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/action)

Benetto
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM

Ill make sure to call you out on this next season...

We will have to do something every time you post, like respond with a 2009 AFC west banner.

JKcatch724
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
i have no problem with the that. and as for looking inside i think its because i bleed red :cool:

:confused:

Just doesn't quite have the same ring to it when your team color is red :lol:

oobehr
02-12-2009, 05:59 PM
This forum seems to get off topic a lot because of people acting silly.

Lonestar
02-12-2009, 06:13 PM
This forum seems to get off topic a lot because of people acting silly.

Ya think..

threads go off topic alot here, after the initial subject line dries up..

I used to go nuts trying to keep them on topic lately let them stray.. not worth losing sleep over..

warcrychief
02-13-2009, 01:59 AM
We can only dream. .. last time that I remember you all being winners of the AFC West, we won the Super Bowl. :elefant:

Ill make sure to call you out on this next season...

We will have to do something every time you post, like respond with a 2009 AFC west banner.

Yeah you guys also had Betty Crocker on your side too. Or i mean PAM :laugh:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x248/sheakleyserg/BroncosCheat.gif

warcrychief
12-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Honestly Josh McDaniels reminds me of Coach Klein off of the movie Waterboy lol You team is doing an awesome remake of that movie lol

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x248/sheakleyserg/WaterBoy.jpg

priceless....priceless....priceless.....lmao

GEM
12-13-2010, 02:52 PM
priceless....priceless....priceless.....lmao

Definition of a troll:

Bumping threads that are almost a couple years old with replies that are beyond dumb.

warcrychief
12-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Definition of a troll:

Bumping threads that are almost a couple years old with replies that are beyond dumb.

just by you responding makes it good enough lmao hahaha

Dreadnought
12-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Definition of a troll:

And a lazy one at that. He signs on after a year and a half and just starts posting in the threads that showed up in his user CP.

BigSarge87
12-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Well, in all honesty, smack or not, he was right. In retrospect the coach from the Waterboy would have done as good of a job as McD.

WarCryChief was right. That probably doesn't happen very often which is why he had to take advantage of such an old thread. This reminds me of a quote from the only Chief I ever admired:

"Every squirrel finds a nut or two."--Derrick Thomas.

Congratulations, your a *****. Next subject.