PDA

View Full Version : Bills Forums are Sad

vandammage13
12-21-2011, 03:16 PM
I was bored, so I took the liberty of venturing over to a Bill's forum to see what they were saying about the upcoming game.

Interestingly enough, I didn't see any thread talking about the upcoming game. What I did see though were some threads that were at the same time both sad and amusing.

One thread is debating whether or not they should make a run at Kyle Orton in free agency, and another thread is making fun of the Dolphins for BEATING them and letting the Bills get better draft positioning.

Other sad threads include talking about how bad Fitzpatrick sucks, draft positioning updates (already), and whether or not the coaching staff should be fired.

Not one mention of the upcoming game...

Sad state of affairs over there, but I must say things weren't all that different around here just a couple months ago. Just glad we're still in it.

If you are in need of some laughs at other people's expense, head on over: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/forum/1-the-stadium-wall/

chazoe60
12-21-2011, 03:20 PM
I aint sayin' shit til we win.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-21-2011, 03:41 PM
They have one on their official site, and there is mention of some Broncos' stuff on that one, including a thread which states the game will be blacked out in Buffalo.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4&order=desc

lgenf
12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
I saw a few posts about folks wanting to see Tebow in person and were looking for tix for the game

camdisco24
12-21-2011, 04:50 PM
I totally understand their pain.

We were in those shoes not too long ago, and we've been very lucky to have such a quick turnaround this season.

I remember how pissed I was when we started 6-0 and collapsed...

jimmer
12-21-2011, 06:56 PM
They have one on their official site, and there is mention of some Broncos' stuff on that one, including a thread which states the game will be blacked out in Buffalo.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4&order=desc

That truly was comical. One person stated Tebow would be the first player to rush for 200 yards and pass for 200 yards in the same game. They are a sad bunch over there and if Elway doesn't want Timmy, I think he'd do well in Buffalo.

dogfish
12-21-2011, 07:04 PM
That truly was comical. One person stated Tebow would be the first player to rush for 200 yards and pass for 200 yards in the same game. They are a sad bunch over there and if Elway doesn't want Timmy, I think he'd do well in Buffalo.

elway wants timmy-- seriously, just stop with that garbage!

:mad:

can't blame the bills fans for being bummed. . . they've sucked for forever, and it must have been extra cruel this year, starting out so hot and still finishing in the toilet. . .

jimmer
12-21-2011, 07:26 PM
elway wants timmy-- seriously, just stop with that garbage!

:mad:

can't blame the bills fans for being bummed. . . they've sucked for forever, and it must have been extra cruel this year, starting out so hot and still finishing in the toilet. . .

Beyond all the BS, don't you think Timmy would do well in Buffalo? Those weather conditions would be something he'd flourish in. The more adversity, the better. They could go back to the hurry up offense where Timmy also flourishes. They went to 4 straight superbowls with that offense.

dogfish
12-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Beyond all the BS, don't you think Timmy would do well in Buffalo? Those weather conditions would be something he'd flourish in. The more adversity, the better. They could go back to the hurry up offense where Timmy also flourishes. They went to 4 straight superbowls with that offense.

he could probably do well in a lot of places-- but i'm a lot more interested in how he's doing here. . .

:D

buffalo is more or less committed to fitzpatrick, in any case. . . i do think they have a provision to dump him at the end of the year without a monster cap hit, but i can't really see them bailing this quickly. . .

i feel bad for their fans-- they've been a shitty franchise for a while, it looked like they were back this year, and then injuries promptly stomped all over them. . . i'd rather see that shit happen to new england, pittsburgh, or baltimore-- like it landed on indy this year. . .

buffalo's suffered from enough mismanagement-- they don't need a bunch of bad luck on top of it. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
12-21-2011, 07:36 PM
I saw a few posts about folks wanting to see Tebow in person and were looking for tix for the game

There must be plenty of tickets available, since the game is blacked out there.

jimmer
12-21-2011, 07:37 PM
he could probably do well in a lot of places-- but i'm a lot more interested in how he's doing here. . .

:D

buffalo is more or less committed to fitzpatrick, in any case. . . i do think they have a provision to dump him at the end of the year without a monster cap hit, but i can't really see them bailing this quickly. . .

i feel bad for their fans-- they've been a shitty franchise for a while, it looked like they were back this year, and then injuries promptly stomped all over them. . . i'd rather see that shit happen to new england, pittsburgh, or baltimore-- like it landed on indy this year. . .

buffalo's suffered from enough mismanagement-- they don't need a bunch of bad luck on top of it. . .

I don't know anything about their FO, you so may be better suited to speak about that. I would just think that any man who is making important NFL decisions would know by now Tebow is a franchise QB and it's time to move onto other issues. If Elway keeps hindering the team by not endorsing Tebow as the guy, he is hindering every other part of the franchise by not focusing on those hinderances. Tebow, like Jim Kelly, would flourish in a hurry up offense. The Denver staff doesn't seem to get it.

Maybe the guy in Buffalo gets it.

silkamilkamonico
12-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't know anything about their FO, you so may be better suited to speak about that. I would just think that any man who is making important NFL decisions would know by now Tebow is a franchise QB and it's time to move onto other issues. If Elway keeps hindering the team by not endorsing Tebow as the guy, he is hindering every other part of the franchise by not focusing on those hinderances. Tebow, like Jim Kelly, would flourish in a hurry up offense. The Denver staff doesn't seem to get it.

I'm going to go ahead and add you to that department of "people who don't get it" as well.

dogfish
12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm going to go ahead and add you to that department of "people who don't get it" as well.

seriously. . . :tsk::tsk:

Dzone
12-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Buffalo should switch to the CFL, where they might have a chance

silkamilkamonico
12-21-2011, 08:25 PM
seriously. . . :tsk::tsk:

Seriously. Let's continue to just go ahead and shit on John Elway a little more because he has a job to do.

:rolleyes:

jimmer
12-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Seriously. Let's continue to just go ahead and shit on John Elway a little more because he has a job to do.

:rolleyes:

Listen, you're a goofy little guy. I get it. However, sometimes people have to be serious in order to get things done. Without the public pressure from Tebow enthusiasts, T2 would be riding the bench and your team would blow.

The Tebow enthusiasts are trying to save your franchise, guy.

dogfish
12-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Listen, you're a goofy little guy. I get it. However, sometimes people have to be serious in order to get things done. Without the public pressure from Tebow enthusiasts, T2 would be riding the bench and your team would blow.

do you really believe this stuff when you type it?

:beer:

bcbronc
12-21-2011, 08:47 PM
i feel bad for their fans-- they've been a shitty franchise for a while, it looked like they were back this year, and then injuries promptly stomped all over them.

ya, it feels like bad mojo mocking BUF fans. If anything, they deserve respect for sticking with the franchise through the past decade+. I hope the football gods haven't seen this thread. :tsk:

jimmer
12-21-2011, 08:48 PM
do you really believe this stuff when you type it?

:beer:

Why would I type something I believe to be a lie? I hate lies. I support T2, remember? Try wrapping your head around my insanity and recognizing that yes, insanity is not all bad. I know things. I see dead people. You get it.

SoCalImport
12-21-2011, 08:50 PM

Had nothing to do with how bad Orton was suckin our 1-4 record. Nothing at all.:rolleyes:

camdisco24
12-21-2011, 08:57 PM

Let me start by saying I love Tebow. I hated every minute of Kyle Orton.

But... I am really tired of you Tebow people coming in here and acting like you know everything about "our team". This is a proud organization and we really don't need some Florida Gator fans coming in here and telling us how the state of our franchise would be without Tebow. We've only had 5 losing seasons in the past 30 YEARS. We know how winning feels so stop trying to make it sound like this is something new to us.

There is this guy named Elway sitting up in the booth each week, and believe it or not, he knows a few things about winning. He'll get it right.

silkamilkamonico
12-21-2011, 09:30 PM

No. The franchise is already saved. They have Jesus to thank for that.

You really need to start paying attention to what Tim Tebow is all about.

silkamilkamonico
12-21-2011, 09:34 PM
There is this guy named Elway sitting up in the booth each week, and believe it or not, he knows a few things about winning. He'll get it right.

Let's forget winning for a minute. John Elway is one of the greatest players in the history of the NFL at any position, Tim Tebow isn't even the best player on his own team.

I love Tebow as much as the next Denver fan, but we also know he hasn't won anything close to what john Elway, and the Denver Bronco organization are regarded as.

PAINTERDAVE
12-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Same old forum... :rolleyes:

dogfish
12-21-2011, 10:55 PM
ah, jimmer, we barely knew ye. . .

unless we knew you under another name, of course. . . .